Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Went for it. As I kinda got rid of them it was originally at Indie Gala...

5 years ago

5 years ago

Great deal. Grab it if you haven't owned it yet.

Very Positive FPS game. Bundled 4 times, last bundled 3 years ago.

Lowest historical, and repeat of previous Flash Deal on 2018-06-01. If you missed it last time or didn't have it from one of the past deals, this is a good chance to grab it.

5 years ago*

Thanks for the opinion, I need it

5 years ago

Very good game.

5 years ago

27% keys left

5 years ago

Today's deal is Medieval Kingdom Wars at 60% off:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/medieval-kingdom-wars

5 years ago

Too busy yesterday and couldn't update the thread :(

Mostly Positive Early Access Medieval RTS game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $2 compared to previous lowest. Nice deal if you are planning to play the game soon.

5 years ago

Updated. Not a very enticing deal, since the game has been constantly on sale at 50% off

Very Positive Horror Puzzle 2.5D game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, and saves $1.5 compared to previous lowest. Single key include the base game and the expansion pass, which includes all current and future DLCs except for OST. This is not a very enticing deal if you have been following sale, since recent sales for the game has dropped to 50% off. Nevertheless, it's a good price if you want to play the game soon.

5 years ago*

The Complete Edition includes "Secrets of The Maw Expansion Pass". Apparently it should add all current and future DLCs except for the OST.

5 years ago

Forgot to mention this in the description. Thanks.

5 years ago

69% keys left

5 years ago

Kinda slow, honestly, 55% sale or not. I guess everyone spent too much at Valve.
I am absolutely not a fan of sidescrolling quasi-platformer puzzles, but this was rather interesting, so I am waiting on a GOG sale now.

5 years ago

Happy cakes factory day

5 years ago

Bump. Bayonetta + Vanquish deal returns

Mostly Positive RTS game. Bundle once in HB Monthly March 2017.

Lowest historical, saves a few dime compared to previous lowest, but more than $1 if compared to recent lowest sale prices.

Open questions

1. Which package does the key activate?
  2. Are the keys sold by Fanatical region locked, or WW?
5 years ago*

Decent deal.

6 Very Positive games:

Not the lowest historical, but this is the lowest price within the last 2 years, saving $1 compared to regular sale price. Decent deal if you don't already own most of the games from bundle 3 years ago.

According to Ameto, the key activates this package, which is WW.

5 years ago*

Jet Set Radio never bundled but was free in "Make War Not Love 3" event (2016)
rest are re-bundles so idk

5 years ago

Thanks for the info. Added to the OP

5 years ago

Already have Crazy Taxi and Nights Into Dreams, so probably not worth it. I was kind of interested in Jet Set Radio in this bundle though. Too bad.

5 years ago

Guess it's not really that relevant since it's almost over, but the Dreamcast Collection activates 18506. I'm in one of the blocked regions and managed to purchase it using a VPN, and it activated fine.

5 years ago*

Thanks for the confirmation. I added it to OP anyway for posterity

5 years ago

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/aliens-colonial-marines-collection

-90% on summer sale ($2.99), -91% now, i don't think many people will make refund for 20 cents

I believe game will be in bundle list ($1.08 in Vietnam on summer sale) https://steamdb.info/app/49540/

5 years ago*

Mixed Review. Fans of the series probably already bought it during sale.

Mixed Review game in Aliens vs. Predators series. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, saves a few dime compared to previous lowest of $3, which was previous set a few days before Summer sale. Read review before buying.

According to PraX, the key activates this package, which means it is a RoW package which excludes China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea and Republic of Korea.

5 years ago*

yeap "91% off for $4", 2,79 not 4 xD

5 years ago

Thanks for the correction XD

5 years ago

Items: [113100, Aliens Colonial Marines Collection Retail (RoW)]

5 years ago

Thanks. Added to the OP

5 years ago

I bought it during the steam sale.

5 years ago

5 years ago

one of worst "star deals" ever i must say and looks like community looks same... like 5% keys gone in 5 hours, other games had in same time gone 30%+

5 years ago

Finally got time to update. Expensive deal for a Mixed review game

Mixed Review Strategic City Builder game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and repeat of previous historical lowest on WinGameStore a week ago. Review mentions that the game is boring and you would have nothing to do once you played through the game.

5 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Expensive deal for a Mixed review game :/

Mixed Review 3D platformer game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $2 compared to historical lowest. Check review before buying.

Open questions

5 years ago*

I'll wait for it to be bundled!

5 years ago

5 years ago

Expensive deal. The game has good review, though.

Very Positive Sonic game. Never bundled before

Lowest historical and saves $1.6 compared to previous lowest. An OK deal for fans of the game who haven't owned it yet.

Open questions

By the way, Bayonetta + Vanquish Pack has returned with the same discount but less fanfare.

Game Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
Bayonetta + Vanquish Pack -70% @ 8.99/11.99/11.99/14.99/14.99 Check SteamDB: Bayonetta, Vanquish Individual keys for the 2 games. When bought from Europe or US, Bayonetta activates 167339, Vanquish activates 171576 (RoW key, CN/TW/HK/JP/KP/KR).

I reuse the information from previous deal, but I expect the key this time to be either ROW or WW since there is no package with the restriction as stated on Fanatical. Let me know if you buy the game and activate to a different package.

5 years ago*

x'D

5 years ago

66% keys left. Slow sale

5 years ago

mixed...
yeah, the game is amazing, but sega. thats why :\

5 years ago

An OK deal for fans, I'd say

Very Positive Fighting game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $1 cheaper than previous lowest. A nice deal considering that the game occasionally goes on sale for 60% or more off.

5 years ago*

22% keys left

5 years ago

Updated. Decent deal.

Very Positive Open World RPG game. Bundled once as the early unlock title of Humble Monthly December 2016.

This deal is not historical lowest, since it was cheaper on GamesPlanet on 2018-06-25 for around $7.75. However, it still saves $1+ compared to regular sale price. Good deal if you have been waiting for a deeper discount.

5 years ago*

Agree :D 58% keys left, looks like will be sold out ^^

5 years ago

Very nice deal.

Collection of party games with Very Positive review. Never bundled before (barter says it's bundled once, but the price for the tier only makes it a discount at best)

Lowest historical, and saves $3.5 compared to previous lowest - also the best deal ever including all the deals where it was sold together with other games. If you have been waiting for a sale on this game, this is a great chance to buy it.

5 years ago*

43% keys left

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Updated. Not a very good deal.

Mostly Positive Stealth game. Never bundled before. Several first chapters have been given away for free.

Lowest historical for the last 2 years, saves a dollar or two compared to previous lowest. This deal is only for people who would like to play the game right away.

5 years ago*

thanks! thread title xD

5 years ago

Fixed. Thanks.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

угу, в крайности кидаются, или совсем хорошо и недорого или шляпа шляпная за несуразные деньги ^^

5 years ago

Deep discount due to botched launch. Anyway, if you care about DLCs, then this deal can be skipped.

Mixed Review JRPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $2 compared to previous lowest during Summer sale. The low reviews are due to stuttering issue which plague the game on release, but more recent reviews seem to be positive. At 80%, it's an fair deal from IF considering the game has just been released for 3 months. However, do note that the game has $24 worth of DLCs - if you are interested in a large number of them, better skip this deal and wait for all of them to be bundled together.

5 years ago*

ugh still these anime or jrpgs or what is it.... these games are epic overpriced by me at full prices :D -80% and still looks too much

5 years ago

They are not overpriced for the number of hours that you are going to put into them. If you are buying just to leave it to collect dust in library forever (not even "I'll play it one day"), then yeah, it's expensive.

5 years ago

:(

performance issues

nope

5 years ago

5 years ago

That's not a bad price. Not deluxe, though.

5 years ago

nah, too much for game with bunch of dlc's
also steam bundle https://steamdb.info/bundle/3293/
i wonder what price was on summer sale if u have 1-3 parts

5 years ago

But the bundle savings is also only 11%, so, meh.

5 years ago

game price was $17.99-11%, so price was better than "star deal" now

5 years ago

If you care about DLCs, might as well grab it off Steam when the game goes on sale in 3-4 months.

Very Positive Sniper game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, beating previous lowest by around a dollar, and saves $3 compare to normal sale price. Do note that the game has many DLCs and Season Pass, and the sale on Season Pass has yet to exceed 50% while the Deluxe version has been on sale for 70% off. If you prefer to have the full experience with the game right from the beginning, it might be a good idea to skip this deal and wait for the Deluxe pack to go on sale for a deeper discount.

5 years ago*

39% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Updated. Yet another survival game.

Mixed Review Early Access Online Multiplayer Survival game (with single player content). Bundled once in Tier 1 of Humble Bundle around 2 years back

Lowest historical and saves $0.5 compared to previous lowest. Read reviews and discussion forum for more info before buying.

5 years ago*

Far as I remember Savage Lands still has a singleplayer game. May want to edit that in to the description.

5 years ago

As part of $1 hb tier it was better

5 years ago

+++
i almost forgot where i got this "gem" xD

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.