Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Good repeat deal, this time $1 cheaper.

Two Very Positive games from SEGA, one is a Hack and Slash game, the other is a Third Person Shooter game. Both never bundled before.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-03-27. New lowest historical, and saves $1 compared to previous Star Deal. Great deal for both of the game if you are planning to play them right away. With the high frequency of deals, it's very likely that these two games will get bundled in the future.

5 years ago*

over and over and over same / very similar deals

View attached image.
5 years ago

Updated. Good deal if you are into party games.

5 years ago

14% left after 1 day

Very Positive collection of Party game. Never bundled before.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-03-22 with the same discount. Historical lowest, and saves at least $8 compared to regular sale price. Great deal if you are planning to play local coop game with friends.

5 years ago*

Fibbage led to a fist fight last time it got played at my house. :O

5 years ago

No idea what aspect of the game that causes people to heat up and end up in a fist fight, but that was rather unfortunate

5 years ago

I should clarify, they were kids.
It was an argument about inconsistent voting between different people's answers.

5 years ago

Updated. I'd say it's an OK deal, but since the game has been on sale for $10 for quite a while, most people who want it already own it.

Mostly Positive Action Open World game. Never bundled before.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-05-11 with the same price. Lowest historical, and saves $2 compared to regular sale price. Includes full version of the game with all DLCs buyable from store, plus a few more.

5 years ago*

14% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Updated. Read review before buying.

Mixed Review Action FPS game. Never bundled before. Does not include Season Pass for Freedom Chronicles.

Currently cheaper on DLGamer for US folks, which is also the lowest historical, saving $5 compared to regular sale price, and $3 compared to previous historical lowest. A decent deal if you plan to play the game right away, and you want to give the game a chance even after reading the reviews about technical issues.

5 years ago*

Updated. Good deal for fans of D&D

Very Positive Isometric RPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, and saves $2 compared to historical lowest ($4 for both games - Icewind, Planescape. Great deal for Dungeons and Dragons fans.

(Key to sell were increased at least once)

5 years ago*

So nice to give them as 2 keys too.

5 years ago

Thank you for the info, the coupon SUMMER10 works so I got a additional 10% off :)

5 years ago

Noted, though I guess they will fix this soon.

5 years ago

"Excluded from coupon". Sad, looks like they fixed it.

5 years ago

Thanks for that! :D

5 years ago

Why did they name it Planescape Torment Pack on Fanatical? :o

5 years ago

"Icewind Dale + Planescape Torment" Pack, like "Bayonetta + Vanquish" Pack a few days ago.
The red color for "Pack" might be confusing indeed. But it's not the same font.

5 years ago

Oh, I don't know how I missed that. Thanks for the explanation. c:

5 years ago

Thank you for the links and for the tip about using discount codes on these star deals!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

5% keys left

5 years ago

More like 1% now. I am glad that these enhanced versions of the classics, are still in high demand. They don't make many things as they used to. RPGs included.

5 years ago

Looks like it's down to the last few keys in just 7 hours, pretty serious demand. Thanks for the heads up, managed to grab one right now :)

5 years ago

The "LIMITED STOCK" progressbar actually has a numerical integer value if look into the html-code of the page.

It was down to 3% about 5 hours ago I checked, but about 1 hour ago I checked again it had raised to 9%. As of typing this message stock has dropped to 8%.

So maybe the keys (almost) ran out, but they replenished the stock up little bit. Or maybe the whole bar is just a marketing trick nowadays since they stopped showing the actual number of copies.

5 years ago*

Check the archive. They can raise the limit any time they want to, up to the number of keys they have in stock

5 years ago

Yup, they seem to be adding keys, still some available

5 years ago

Thanks for the headsup! Planescape was my favourite of infinity engine CRPG :)

5 years ago

In my currency that is not so cheap ;-; but the games are amazing

5 years ago

Not cheap? ehm...?

5 years ago

85%off in dollars is almost the same of 65%off in reais (Brazil)
It's cheap, but not that much ;-;

5 years ago

I don't mind repeating deal, but twice in less than a month?

Did it sell out last time? I forgot to check the stock last time.

Repeat of previous Star Deal just 12 days ago on 2018-08-08.

Mostly Positive Open World Action RPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves a dollar compared to previous lowest at GMG (voucher not counted), and $5 compared to regular sale price. However, it only includes the base game without any of the DLCs. It's better to wait for sale on the Gold version of the game to grab the game along with the expansion pass.

5 years ago*

They are probably trying to dump their excess keys before the definitive edition comes out next week.

5 years ago

36% keys left after one day

5 years ago

Not even a fortnight since the last time this was featured? Fanatical what's your angle here XD

5 years ago

Shadow of War will be under $10, by the end of the year. Same path as successor.

5 years ago

wouldn't be surprised if it was next month's humble monthly early unlock

5 years ago

The summer10 coupon stacks on this deal.

5 years ago

Thanks, too bad I didn't have a chance to update the thread when you posted it

5 years ago

Tried to apply Summer10 and it says "Excluded from coupon"

5 years ago

It was for the previous deal (Middle Earth), but I didn't have a chance to check it out.

5 years ago

5 years ago

That's for today's deal. We're talking about yesterday's deal.

5 years ago

Pfft new deal

5 years ago

It's arguably a decent deal for people who don't own it yet, since it also comes with a few extra DLCs (among them is New Mexico) compared to the regular version.

5 years ago

Updated. Great deal if you don't own the regular version of the game already.

Encore

Date Game Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD/RUB) Region Note
2018-08-24 to 30 American Truck Simulator Gold -70% @ 6.70/9.01/9.01/10.71/12.29/569.7 - Single Steam key for base game and 11 DLCs (4 more compared to regular edition)

According to this discussion, Gold version of American Truck Simulator includes New Mexico DLC. This means that the key should activate this package, which includes the following 4 extra DLCs compared to the regular version:

And this is equivalent to this bundle on Steam

Very Positive Truck Driving Simulation game. Regular version (without 4 extra paid DLCs) bundled once as the lone game on Tier 3.

Lowest historical, even considering the fact that the regular edition was bundled, since New Mexico DLC alone is $8 lowest historical. Was $0.5 cheaper on Nuuvem in June. Great deal for fans of driving simulation games.

5 years ago*

Thanks for the heads up!!

5 years ago

Would be an instant buy for me if I didn't own it already. I can only recommend it, great game, great deal.

5 years ago

28% left after 1 day

5 years ago

American Truck simulator is now €0,02 more expensive now the star deal ended... sad the summer10 code doesn't apply on it otherwise I might have bought it :P

5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. No deal today, so this will do 😀

5 years ago

I'm still thinking about it. It has a high rating and doable achievements.. but there is so much too buy!

5 years ago

ATS, check

5 years ago

New star deal :)
Convoy

5 years ago

I actually totally forgot about it today since Fanatical took a few days break. Thanks for the bump.

Mostly Positive Rogue-Like Strategy game. Bundled twice and was featured on Chrono Coin Shop.

Lowest historical and same price to previous lowest. Good price if you missed the bundles and would like to play the game right away.

5 years ago*

price bug in Russia. Got it for $0,03

Items Convoy
Total ₽1.99

$1=₽67

5 years ago

Right. They forgot 2 zeroes

5 years ago

gonna be sold out soon, if they won't fix it xD