Blizzard -

In appreciation for the contributions the Bain family have made to StarCraft II, we’ve created a collection of commemorative cosmetics for the game. 100% of the funds received from the sale of these items will go directly to Genna and their son, Orion. In the wake of a tragic loss, it is our way of saying thank you to the Bain family for all they’ve done for StarCraft II.

In addition, any future sales of John’s Announcer Pack, less applicable taxes, will also go directly to support the family. This retroactively includes any purchases made from the beginning of this past April.

https://starcraft2.com/en-us/news/22481041

Chrono -

This week, along with our partners, we are honoring our friend, John Bain (AKA TotalBiscuit) with features on games that he loved. We will be donating 100% of our proceeds to the Colorectal Cancer Alliance (a charity chosen by Genna Bain).

https://www.chrono.gg/

I don't know how to make charts sorry \o/

Edit: Bundle is live now https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/totalbiscuit-commemorative-bundle

TotalBiscuit Commemorative Bundle is a limited-time offer; it will not be available once it sells out or after December 31, 2018, whichever comes first.
Blizzard Entertainment will donate 100% of the purchase price, minus applicable taxes, to the Bain family.

View attached image.
5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

5 years ago

(imho) Chrono did it right, this time.

5 years ago

Thanks, added

5 years ago

This is so sweet..

5 years ago

Nice thing of them to do... but is it just me that thinks the avatar portrait looks nothing like him?

5 years ago

At first glance, I thought, "what's Elon Musk doing on there??"

5 years ago

For those not aware, TB's widow, Genna Bain is also undergoing chemotherapy, though with a better prognosis as I recall.

5 years ago

F- me... that poor kid

5 years ago

wha? what happened to her?

5 years ago

From a post on Reddit after TB passed.

cannot even begin to express my gratitude to those who know me and those who are complete strangers giving their hard earned money so generously to benefit someone who has since last year had their own battle with endometrial cancer. I never mentioned this until now because since April of this year, I am in remission. Because my cancer outlook was so much more positive than John's, it felt wrong to rub it in his face publicly.

Also on Twitter she very recently mentioned she is going through chemo. No idea how much other info there is out there.

5 years ago

Damn =(

5 years ago

Oh I didn’t know that. Last I heard was some rumor that she was facing eviction after TB’s passing. Hope the cancer regresses

5 years ago

Holy fuck I didn't know that. Is there an official announcement of some sort you could share?

5 years ago

=(

5 years ago

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.