Purchase the AUGUST 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive A Hat in Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF AUGUST(3rd AUGUST) for $12* to receive the AUGUST bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JULY 27th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the July Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

The Escapists 2

Sudden Strike 4

Sudden Strike 4 locks warning from HB

Forged Battalion

Forged Battalion region locks warning from HB

The Surge (SteamDB), Pathologic Classic HD (SteamDB), Kona (SteamDB) are all ROW keys. (confirmed)

Important! If you try to cancel the subscription and don't go through with the cancellation, you will get a $3 discount for your next monthly. source

If anyone tries this, please confirm.

Pay early and get: A Hat in Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
A Hat in Time 98% of 6816 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
The Escapists 2 79% of 4214 reviews 🏆 0 $19.99
Conan Exiles 67% of 20015 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
The Surge 73% of 2537 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Sudden Strike 4 72% of 2002 reviews 🏆 0 $49.99
Kona 84% of 1021 reviews - 🏆 0 $14.99
Forged Battalion 82% of 416 reviews - - 0 $19.99
Pathologic Classic HD 85% of 678 reviews 🏆 1 $12.99
  • 10% store discount

Retail:

• $227.92

CV:

• 34.19 (?)

Humble original: Woten

"Somewhere on this island sits the legendary Tree of Life, upon whose mighty branches grows a golden fruit of AWESOME power!"
Woten is a short and sweet 2D puzzle-platformer infused with the spirit of discovery! Jump, climb and headbutt your way through a strange and puzzling landscape. You'll need to observe, predict and manipulate the behaviour of a menagerie of cute and curious creatures if you hope to carve a path across the island. Can you unearth the secrets of the mysterious Fossil Range?

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 3rd AUGUST!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This is the expensive subscription train, and you need a golden ticket to ride. Got one?

View Results
It's that time of the month again - I just stay subscribed, and some day my games will unlock. Yawn.
I'm buying a ticket for the Monthly train, and the Humble Conductor shall offer me a nice ride. Choo-choo!
The floppy genitals in Conan Exiles are a truly revolting sight. I'm pausing, and they better find something better next month.
I might be a Bundle Tycoon, but these unlocks aren't enough to make me buy in.
I'm on the fence (they have fences so people don't get run over by trains!), perhaps further unlocks will appear to make my decision easier.
I already rode on the initially revealed tracks, aren't these supposed to be exclusive & unbundled?
Didn't buy before launch, now it's August and I'm filled with regret.
After the bundle with Elder Scrolls Online, I subscribed to that instead of the Monthly. Not in the market for even more games.

not sure what i think about conan exiles, but hat in time and escapists look good!

5 years ago

Looks better than last month, but not very interesting to me.

Seems like they aren't doing triple A stuff anymore?

5 years ago

seems like little pause for AAA in bundles i think.

5 years ago

i think, pretty nice bundle, a hat in time for giveaway for me since i own it, interested in conan exiles, but reviews are little down now.

5 years ago

Escapists 2 is the only I'm interested in the moment so it's a pass I guess :/ might try to trade for it

5 years ago

Keep in mind TE2 is region locked, in the event you decide to trade for it.

5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up :)

5 years ago

Gonna get it for A Hat in Time! All in for good 3D platformers!

I already have Escapists 2. It's fine in co-op, but gets boring fast. There are multiple ways to finish the missions, but you will mostly do the same things over and over again.

5 years ago

Two wishlisted reveals. That's already a great start. Depending on the rest of games this could end up among the best monthlies in a while.

5 years ago

Definitely in for The Escapists 2, and maybe it'll come with something else to sweeten the deal.
Thanks for the thread.

5 years ago

Can anyone confirm that people outside of the above-mentioned region locked countries can still activate The Escapist 2? I may have misunderstood something, I have little experience with region locks. I'm from Hungary.

5 years ago

Hungary should receive a ROW key, which can be activated anywhere.

5 years ago

I see, thank you! :)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Now that I've learned that I could pay via Paypal (back then, I didn't knew that prepaid cards weren't allowed), I don't have the funds to get it

5 years ago

Damn it! a friend gifted me a hat in time in the sale! still, i am glad to have it but it just bothers me that 2 days after i get it this happens

5 years ago*

you can refund this game, if you still haven't got those 2 hours played.

5 years ago

i have 5 hours played, still as far as i know they are very lax witht that maximum hours played limit

5 years ago

I knew Hat in time was coming sooner or later. I also tought the same about Conan but it was taking long, i just bought it on summer sale- but i don't touch any steam purchase for 14 days you know... Sure buy for me.

5 years ago

Nice! This is starting off good, 3 out of 3 are wishlist games. Need more points! :)

5 years ago

(or buy it?)

5 years ago

(If that was an option sure?)

5 years ago

(No paypal?)

5 years ago

I'm kinda surprised A Hat in Time was popped up in this, but I highly recommend that game to anyone who has not yet had it. I already own it and it's the only one of the early unlocks that jump out at me, but no regrets buying it from the Steam store a while ago. It was worth the money I spent on it.

5 years ago

Instant unlock this month for me ^.^

5 years ago

Hat in Time and Escapists 2 for me. Sadly not interested in Conan but overall great unlocks.

5 years ago

Hey added you in Steam, want to ask something if you don't mind!

5 years ago

All three unlocks look awesome! Time to sub!

5 years ago

A Hat in Time alone makes this month worth it.

5 years ago

A Hat in Time is enough to make me happy with the price. I didn't care about the other two so I traded them for two Monthly games I wanted from months I didn't purchase, so I'm quite pleased! It'll be fun to see what else there is. =)

5 years ago

Conan is meh, other two are massive YEAAAH! :3

5 years ago

Wonder if Thumper will be in this one after it was apparently last-minute-dropped from the July bundle ...

5 years ago

how do you know that?)

5 years ago

Damn, had no idea about it. Thumper in combination with A Hat in Time would be awesome.

5 years ago

Conan Exiles and The Escapists 2 are shite but i had to subscribe for A Hat in Time. :D

5 years ago

Hattytime will probably move quite a lot of people. Escapists 2, maybe. Conan Exiles is more like the "lol" moment of the reveals.

Strange as it may sound, but I think just hattytime could have been enough as a teaser here.

5 years ago

I'd like to try Hat in time but have no interest in the other games... and later reveals will probably be the same... so maybe, but also probably not. I'm guessing HiT will be available in a regular bundle or at a large discount soon if it's on that path already anyway.

5 years ago

Hm, I'm not too sure if I would buy this. All three games are a type that will devalue* quickly.

*will be in regular bundle soon

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.