Now you can score your goals or demolish other players on glorious DeLorean DMC-12! All thanks to brand new car pack for Rocket League! But be careful not to reach 88 mph, God knows "when" it will get you!

The DLC is a bit pricy in my opinion. For $1,99 you get only one car, but hey, it's DeLorean from Back To The Future! And it has cool sound and visual effects from the movies, so it was an instant purchase for me.

I'm curious how many of you guys are playing Rocket League :)

View attached image.
8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Yay or nay?

View Results
Yay.
Nay.
Potato from the future.

Does the car have any special attributes or is it exactly like all the other cars?

8 years ago

Indeed it does, such as, when you fly, the wheels go up sideways.

8 years ago

Well, you can't change the wheels or topper. You get a car which you can't customize.
While in air it's wheels flip just like in the movie.

8 years ago

Thanks for the answers...blast, I was hoping for something more than cosmetic (though I was probably hoping for too much considering the equalness of all the cars)...

Still looks cool though, I'll give it that...but at least it means I still have the other 2 car DLC as higher priority for the achievements :P

8 years ago

I'm totally okay with cosmetic DLCs they make, but I don't like the fact that you have to purchase DLCs in order to get the in-game achievements :\

8 years ago

Everything is better with DeLorean!

8 years ago

I bought it asap.

8 years ago

neat. don't have the game though :(

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by deadxobbit.