Purchase the JUNE 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Destiny 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JUNE (1st JUNE) for $12* to receive the JUNE bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MAY 25th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • THIS MONTH ONLY: Get $15 Wallet credit when you refer a friend to a Humble Monthly Annual plan.
  • Limited Time: Get $25 in Wallet Credit if you Subscribe for the Annual plan.

Also, it's too late to buy the May Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Destiny 2

For Destiny 2 activation, your Battle.net and Humble Bundle account regions must match.
Battle.net available regions:

Destiny 2 PC Retail Region Definitions

Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement.
Customers in North Korea, Cuba, Libya, Sudan, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), and Syria will receive $5 Store credit which will expire on July 6, 2018.
(source)

Yooka-Laylee

The key is region locked for the following regions:

• Asia: SteamDB
  • SA: SteamDB
  • RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • everywhere else (ROW): SteamDB (people from the other regions should be able to activate this one)

Games:

Pay early and get: Destiny 2 (Non-Steam) (REDEEM ON BLIZZARD BATTLE.NET)

Destiny 2 redemption instructions

Note: If you were missing Yooka-Laylee from your bundle pageyou might want to check again, it seems that the keys have been added in the meantime.

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! 87% of 853 reviews 🏆 0 $12.99
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth 91% of 434 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
Styx: Shards of Darkness 81% of 1039 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Yooka-Laylee 80% of 1334 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Bear With Me - Collector's Edition 100% of 12 reviews - 🏆 0 $9.98
Acceleration of SUGURI 2 96% of 83 reviews 🏆 0 $8.99

Note: Only Bear With Me (Episode 1) was previously given away for free.

The Collector's Edition featured in this bundle contains all 3 episodes + full soundtrack + a 90 page digital art book + the complete puzzle & script design docs

Retail:

• $141.93 ($202 according to HB - most likely including Destiny 2 price)

Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement for Destiny 2:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
PROTOTYPE 2 64% of 4118 reviews - 🏆 0 $39.99

Humble original: Subserial Network

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st JUNE!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Imagine there's no monthlies, it's easy if you try

View Results
Think of all the neat things they could bundle, for us people who are still subscribed.
Monthly June I'll preorder tomorrow, ready to buy on a beautiful day!
Hey I ain't subscribed and this is crazy, but by bundle launch I'll sign up - maybe!
We don't need no monthly subscription, we don't need no Destiny 2
Now it's rebundling more than ever, know with buying I won't bother, you can find other buyers -uyers -uyers
Food for thought: If they do fifteen Additional Early Bonus Unlocks™ this month, they could call it the IGN MLG Humble Go Go Bundle Crossover Monthly Mega Bundle Sponsored By Mtn Dew.

Worst month ever -.-

6 years ago

really would like to get this game to my collection, but it is not even steam code, makes me really sad, since i haven't got anything on battle.net and don't like it overall, since some leaks about BO 4 being also available also on battle.net mby its time to stop support Activision.

6 years ago

Try Starcraft 2 on Battlenet. It is a fun scifi game with the first chapter Wings of LIberty for free. Also a fun rpg like Diablo 3.

6 years ago

i know, i just dont play games there =/

6 years ago

Just try SC2 Wings of Liberty. It is free anyways. It is a really fun game.

6 years ago

I loved SC and Diablo 2. Got their sequels for a a very cheap price.. now waiting to get the expansions at a good price. Diablo 3 at least I noticed you get left out if you don't own the expansion.

6 years ago

Yup. SC2 Wings of Liberty is free now. I got it for $5 a long time ago, and the other SC2 expansions in good deals as well. Diablo 3 is better with Reaper of Souls. Just get the Diablo 3 battlechest on sale. I still don't have Necromancer, but I have read it is not necessary.

6 years ago

Oh man... I activated it since I forgot about the month skipping option... I really hope the rest of the monthly games are worth it.

6 years ago

Ahahahaha. Easiest HB Monthly skip ever.

6 years ago

agreed

6 years ago

Besides not being a steam unlock.
Is there another reason for all the hate?
I seem to be missing something.

6 years ago

From what I personally gathered, Destiny 2 lacked end-game content on release and it also has microtransAction which is enough reason for most people to bin it.

6 years ago

The easiest answer is "people like to complain, and people REALLY like to complain about Humble since IGN took over."

Humble monthly is an AMAZING deal overall if you're a PC gamer.

Is every single game going to be awesome? Of course not.

Is it a little bit ridiculous that Humble is "making an exception" to their own stated rule? Yes, it is. They should absolutely be called out on this.

Is Humble a little bit worse under IGN than it was previously? Maybe a little bit.

Is Humble monthly still an amazing deal? Unquestionably. There is simply no better value in the world of PC gaming.

6 years ago

I agree the criticism is over the top, but value can be a subjective concept.

Take last month's bundle. In a pure retail value to bundle price comparison, it's an amazing deal. However, it would be a bad deal for me as I'm not particularly interested in playing any of those games. I'd be throwing money away for games to sit endlessly on a backlog.

I can certainly understand people regarding bundles as subjectively bad. Again, I think the criticism is excessive, but it's not without some basis.

6 years ago

You seem to have missed out the entire Destiny 2 Saga.

6 years ago

Crap game first.
Activation game second.
MMO game third
Incomplete crap game.
DLC's bait.
and so one :D.

The real question is what is good for this EA ???

6 years ago

For me at least, there's no other reason for the hate.

Just that they specifically said "all games will have steam keys" and this is the headliner and it doesn't, and that's not what I signed up and paid for, and they don't offer any alternative besides skipping.

And skipping of course causes me to lose out on whatever other games there will be, and makes me have to stick with the yearly sub for a month longer.

6 years ago

Micro-transactions
Secret XP choking
Requiring DLC to play base game content
"Events" which are just DLC fests that cost $1000 to collect all items
More lying
Even more lying
Even after all this time still having less content than Destiny 1
Removing D1 content for "balance reasons" then adding them in DLC

And I probably missed a couple more things.

6 years ago

is there any chance this month could be a "non-steam" month ??? i hope they don't give us other unreveal games on uplay, origin, gog, etc....

6 years ago

They wouldn't do something that evil...I hope.

6 years ago

No, I am pretty confident the rest will be steam games.

6 years ago

Wow, I didn't know about the Destiny game, searched for some reviews and found various saying that game is so easy\dumb, you can complete levels by just walking forward, if you don't kill enemies they will stand in front of you just to be killed...
Is this true? I asked some friends and most said that Borderlands is better. That game I do know and enjoyed.

6 years ago

Hate! - Hate! - Hate! - Hate! - Hate! - Hate! - waaaee waaeeee 😆

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

What does this mean in the thread description?

For Destiny 2 activation, your Battle.net and Humble Bundle account regions must match.
Battle.net available regions:

Americas & SouthEast Asia

Does this mean any copy of HB Monthly bought in SEA region will be able to activate at NA region?

6 years ago

Doesn't sound like it. If you change your Battle.net region to Asia it might work, but I'd check for confirmation first.

6 years ago

Yea, should work at Asia region only but the thread description mentioned like that?
I am so confusing about that statement.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

I have no idea what does that mean in the thread.

6 years ago

If it turns out the rest of the bundle is awesome, I can't wait to hear the complaints from all the people who are angrily pausing their subscription.

6 years ago

And that is the problem with it. They promised all games would have steam keys, this game has no steam key, and the only alternative is to pause, which means you miss the other Steam keys.

Hm. Could of course treat the bundle as if it had no Destiny and thus no early unlock, and hope the rest will still be worth it.

6 years ago

At first monthly humble said that it can be uplay, origin key and etc.
Why everyone hates destiny, I would like to play it. I think it awesome early unlock

6 years ago

No really, I have a solution for that also group buy or buying from reselers, did this before and I will do it again :D.

6 years ago

Is this include the upcoming expansion?

6 years ago

Not likely.

6 years ago

This is pathetic. I have an annual subscription.
I could pause...
but they are not offering what I payed for ("The games come in the form of Steam keys or DRM-Free downloads")
So maybe I should apply for a refund via Paypal? Hmmmm

6 years ago*

Found some laws
Here is Humble's description: "The games come in the form of Steam keys or DRM-Free downloads, and are compatible with Windows and sometimes Mac and Linux!"

The law: "A purchased item has a major problem when it:
-has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
-is significantly different from the sample or description
[...]"

Well I certainly wouldn't have gotten an annual subscription if I had known that they would require using alternate DRM to Steam. And since they said it will be a Steam key or DRM-Free, and it requires Battle.net, then this is indeed significantly different from the description. So therefore this product has a major problem.

Here is the law: "If the problem is major or cannot be fixed, the consumer can choose to:
-reject the goods and obtain a full refund or replacement, or
-keep the goods and seek compensation for the reduction in value of the goods."

6 years ago

The moment you decide to get the early unlock you know that it's a Battle.net key. If you don't want it you can pause the subscription for the month, yet you didn't, accepting the key knowing it's not a Steam key. At that moment I don't think you can complain about anything,

6 years ago

The service they are currently providing does not match what they described prior to subscribing. Having the option to skip a month is good, and I will in fact do that, but it doesn’t change the fact that the service isn’t as described. Therefore a refund still has to be granted if I were to pursue one.

If I buy a year subscription to a magazine, described as “only about automobiles” and then one month there’s randomly one about gardening, even if I can skip that once off dud, I still won’t be happy that they are blatantly breaking their word as a service provider.
I shouldn’t have to pause a month because the service being provided is different to what was advertised
It is a seller’s obligation and guarantee under law to provide us with the product that was advertised.

6 years ago

Here is the law: "If the problem is major or cannot be fixed, the consumer can choose to:
-reject the goods and obtain a full refund or replacement, or
-keep the goods and seek compensation for the reduction in value of the goods."

Asked for $5 in place of Destiny 2 like some countries get, but they just told me to pause and get lost, and law-wise they're right: Pausing means I get my 11.67 back for the month (they get tacked on to the end of my yearly subscription, then).

No, I'm not happy with this, and I was already annoyed enough with Humble and their support in the past year that I have been zeroing out the humble tip every time I bought a bundle ;>

6 years ago

How does the regions for Destiny 2 work? If I bought from SEA it can be redeemed in the US too? Since it states "Americas & SouthEast Asia"

6 years ago

Would also like to know for New Zealand as i dont see it. Just commenting in case someone can answer both of us.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

If you're in China/S. Korea, you can't play D2. The game is not supported in those countries: https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Destiny-2-PC-Region-Definitions

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

I don't know about whether a VPN would enable you to play it in your country, you should ask people who have done it though

6 years ago

I guess then this game should go in my library. :(

6 years ago

Hello chg3004

I would suggest to read FAQ and Guidelines.

Trades should not be posted or organized on the site.

You could try here: https://www.steamtrades.com/

6 years ago

Thanks. I should delete my posts.

5 years ago

Is it a signal that monthly bundles may mix with other platform you don't want in the future?
What a horrible decision!

6 years ago

From guarantee of Steam keys or DRM free. And now they just add: (occasional exceptions apply)
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/210560328?mobile_site=true#What-type-of-content
RIP Humble Monthly: November 2015 - June 2018

6 years ago*

What's so hard of not buying what you don't want?

No it's not a signal. They also bundle Playstation, Origin, Ubisoft and (maybe) GOG in the past.

5 years ago

I think those are normal bundles not humble monthlies

5 years ago

Not monthly bundles.

5 years ago

@sensualshakti
can you confirm [Americas & SouthEast Asia] is a single region? where does this info como from because someone sent me this link: https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Destiny-2-PC-Region-Definitions

says very different things about regions.

6 years ago

I believe he is simply referring to the regions listed in the battlenet launcher, however right under that he did link the same link as you did so unless someone tried otherwise, it is safe to assume the two are separate.

6 years ago

The regions listed are taken indeed from the Battle.net account creation page.
This refers to the retail version, but are you sure that these are indeed the regions that Humble Bundle also uses?
We don't know what kind of keys Humble Bundle provides (Activision might as well have generated a special set of keys for Humble Bundle, who knows).
If you look through the comments on this thread, you'll see several inconsistencies between the key provided by Humble Bundle and the Battle.net regions. Take this comment for example. According to your link, it should be part of the Asia region lock and according to Battle.net regions, it should be redeemable on a SEA account, yet the activation doesn't work :D

As usual with Humble Bundle, everything is a mess.

TL; DR: No, nothing can be confirmed at the moment.

6 years ago

I can for a fact deliver this information to the community:
In the case of Humble Monthly Bundles bought in Latin America, you will get a key locked to Latin America I will call this the ACTIVISION Region 2, as stated by the link https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Destiny-2-PC-Region-Definitions
However, when you finish activating, you will learn that BLIZZARD does not have a Latin America Region, but a unified "Americas Region" hence you will all be playing on the same servers.

If you hear anyone saying Latin American keys are tradable NA keys and you can trade them, they are wrong. Do not do this. Just because you both play on the same servers does not mean you can activate the same keys, they are different kinds of keys.

6 years ago*

Deleted

6 years ago

Damn was hoping to get a copy from a friend in NA but might need to buy the bundle instead :(

6 years ago

I don't get the hate.

Every informed gamer should have known that Destiny 2 only is available via the Blizzard App. It is an Activision game, the company is called Activision Blizzard, they are trying to push their own platform just like U-Buy-Soft(ware) and EA are doing. Now, do we need as many platforms? That is a completely other debate. It's just that no informed gamer should complain that he didn't get a Steam key for Destiny 2 because it is more than well known that there are no Steam keys for Destiny 2.

Now, considering Destiny 2: It is a AAA game. Granted, it focuses on the multiplayer aspect of a shooter, which might not be for everyone. I myself will never play Destiny 2 in multiplayer. The singleplayer campaign is short, as always is with these shooters, but done quite nicely.

So, as an early unlock we get a AAA game which still is 59.99$ if bought via Blizzard Store and which before yesterday I have never seen cheaper than 26$ on the grey market.
The monthly is 12$ (and you will even get more games than just Destiny 2). I call that value for money.

6 years ago*

My personal opinion and note that this is just for my case alone. I get humble monthly for steam games. I don't want to run multiple different platforms or multiple different games libraries, I like all my games in one place and I committed to steam. The Humble Monthly also seemed committed to steam too so it appeared like a good match. I don't mind that Destiny 2 is there, but to me it's value is $0 because it will sit there untouched. I paused this month but I'll be watching for the guarantee that the rest of the games will be steam games and then I'll un-pause again, because as you said at $12 it is value for money, I just don't think for me I can take any more 0 value games in the bundle. At least usually if I don't like a game I can give it away on Steam Gifts...

6 years ago

Thank you for your answer. I can appreciate your way of thinking, although it is different from mine.
Me, I always try to get my games on Steam, because I have the most games there. But if a Uplay key is cheaper than a Steam key, I go for the Uplay key to save money. In the end, the game won't play any different if it is on Steam or Uplay or Origin or Galaxy or..
But that's just my way of handling things and I know that my way is not the only way.

Considering the 0$ value:
Quite frankly, it is hard for me to understand why you don't want to get the Blizzard App (maybe you're not into Blizzard games), but I accept that.
I guess the only other way is to either give the key to a friend (since you can't give it away at SG) or to sell it on the grey market. Prices did plummet since yesterday, sure, but the key is still worth approx. 12-13$. That's the price for this month's bundle, so theoretically you could get this month's game for free. But I fully understand if someone doesn't want to touch the grey market. I have never sold anything there, so I can't really help with that.

6 years ago

Yeah I definitely wasn't trying to offend so I'm glad you could see I was only saying from my angle. I'm actually very negative about Blizzard games now, I was a huge Warcraft, Diablo 2 fan and Starcraft fan but when Starcraft 2 came with no lan mode and then Diablo 3 was so very bad I just gave up on them. Loved World of Warcraft too, had one of the oldest guilds on Barthilas but it just became a rinse and repeat game. Everything they did all I saw was money making schemes so I just gave up and now I can't stand them, hence why installing Battle.net for Destiny 2 makes it a $0 game for me. That's just Blizzard too, I don't even want to start on Activision! haha

6 years ago

A perfect example how taste differs. For me, Diablo was okay, Diablo 2 was great and Diablo 3 is also great :)

6 years ago

Don't get me wrong, I still got every character tricked out, was over 900 paragon I think when I quit. But I started to enjoy Path of Exile more than Diablo 3 and that really annoyed me because PoE was free and Diablo 3 was even charging for a new character class, once again I saw a money grab. But yeah taste differs alright, I can't stand point and click or puzzle games, even retro games I struggle to enjoy, yet they all seem to be getting more and more popular!

6 years ago

It is not just about it being for a different platforms (there have been UPlay/Origin Humbles as well) or being an MP shooter (this is like the what, fifth MP shooter early unlock by now?). It is also about Destiny 2 being infamously infamous for being a purposefully overgrindy grindfest that pushes the players towards lootboxing and microtransactions, with features downgraded compared to the older game just for this very reason. Despite the usual super high-score bought reviews, Destiny 2 has devastatingly terrible user scores, especially its PC version.

This is fishing for new suckers for their glorified lootbox grinding money machine, nothing more.

6 years ago

I can see that. On the other hand, we always pay for a bundle without knowing what games we will end up with. This means there will always be surprises, positive or negative. That doesn't mean that the world is doomed or the sky will fall down on us, just because one game is a personal disappointment :)
(Not talking specifically to you, but in general)

6 years ago

Another problem is that, when I got my annual plan, I was informed that I would get either Steam keys or DRM-free games. Yeah, I can pause my subscriptions for a month, but what if they keep doing it? My main issue is not the game per se -- it's not rare to get disappointed in the selection, but I DID sign up for that risk -- it's actually the fact that they delivered something different than promised. That's not only a douche move, but also against the law.
I hope they offer alternatives for people who don't want Destiny 2. I'd gladly take Prototype 2 or the $5 voucher.

6 years ago

This.

Sadly support said "no. you can pause" to my request for alternatives.

6 years ago

Here's the message I sent them:

"When I paid for my annual plan, I had read that all my games would be either Steam keys or DRM-free. Now, you guys just decide it's alright to give something else. It's not. Not only that, it's against the law. Even if I do pause for a month, what guarantee do I have that you won't do that again, especially since now you've added that text that warns customers there might be exceptions?

At the very least, you should give people the choice to trade Destiny 2 for either Prototype 2 (on Steam) or the $5 credit on Humble Store, like was offered to people who were region-locked and couldn't activate D2.

Do the right thing. We are customer, and we have rights. If not for us, do it for yourselves, since that terrible move will come back to haunt you when you start losing subscribers. Be humble, and admit you've made a huge mistake."

I think they don't want to offer alternatives because they bought many keys, and they're afraid they won't know what to do with them. Or maybe they've made a deal with Bungie, and are not allowed to offer alternatives (since they'll try to push the DLC on people). Maybe they were just plain stupid, and not malicious at all. If the latter is the case, they really should fix it. There's time.

6 years ago

Let me know if you have better luck than me.

(In the past, other people have had better luck than me, like getting the $20 wallet credit even though they subscribed 2 weeks earlier for $10, while I was told the usual "sorry but nope")

I guess there's a tiny bit of hope left that if enough people complain, they will offer alternatives after all. I'd actually rather sell my Destiny 2 back to humble for $5 wallet than for 6 EUR on the grey market, which is what will probably happen otherwise (but I'll wait and see what happens first and whether there will be more early unlocks I don't want.)

6 years ago

Crap game first.
Activation game second.
MMO game third
Incomplete crap game.
DLC's bait.
Jonson Loot boxes anyone :))
and so one :D.

The real question is what is good for this EA ???

I don't understand the need to question the hate for Activation or EA ?
What did Activision do in the last millennium to make me buy something from them ?

6 years ago*

Micro-transactions
Secret XP choking
Requiring DLC to play base game content
"Events" which are just DLC fests that cost $1000 to collect all items
More lying
Even more lying
Even after all this time still having less content than Destiny 1
Removing D1 content for "balance reasons" then adding them in DLC

And I probably missed a couple more things.

Just cause the scam sells for a lot of money doesn't make it less scammy. How much does Battlefront 2 go for? I still wouldn't touch it with a 10-mile foot.

6 years ago

Never drink and be commenting on things at the same time! Never shop online either but do I listen? Nope!!!

6 years ago

do anyone know Hong Kong can get the key?

6 years ago

skip ...

wonder if they'll do a gog monthly someday. That'd be nice. (better than battle.net for sure)

6 years ago

I hope they don't, but, yeah, much better than battle.net

6 years ago

Witcher III
Dreams away

6 years ago

Maybe console monthly too PS/Nintendo?

6 years ago

hmm, good point. ok let's hope for a huge decline this month and a humble team that figures to stick with steam (...or gog :P) for the future.

6 years ago

Going to get 9 more games so probably 8 steam games and a humble original. Hope any of these are good.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Well IGN said 9 more games so...

6 years ago

"On June 1st you'll get six more games to keep!"

Straight from Humble Bundles page. So 5 steam + original.

6 years ago

Weird how this video from IGN says you get 9 more games. 6 more games it is then.

6 years ago

I will give credit where credit is due. That's the official IGN channel and they did say 9 more games in addition to Destiny 2, then said 9 again for added emphasis. Maybe HB's page is just boilerplate because it's always been 6 more games in addition to the early unlock in the past.

6 years ago

I really don't get you guys... You don't like it because it's not a steam game, but a game for another (good) platform?

6 years ago

I don't mind games for other platforms in the Humble Monthly. I just don't like Destiny. 😄

6 years ago

It is also not that a good game... + several expensive DLC on the way.
I am sure people would bother if it was Overwatch for example.

6 years ago

Both points are valid, if that's the actual case and not that the game isn't on Steam.

6 years ago

For me, it's because it's Destiny 2.
If there was something there that wasn't a total scamfest it probably would be fine. But it isn't.

Destiny 2 is a joke in the gaming community. Just search for it on YouTube.

6 years ago

With the early amount of displeasure as noted on this thread, it would not surprise me at all if they did some early reveals like last month to try and get customers back on side. I would wait and see what games are coming before making a decision on pausing.

6 years ago

I hope so :P.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.