so i recently re watched how to train your dragon and since i loved it (omg those textures =Q__) i decided to check the tv series, i was fairly disappointed by the animation and texture quality but it was entertaining enough to make me forget about it, and as i've finished everything the franchise has to offer (waiting for the movie to come out at the cinemas where i live is killing me) i thought of asking this great community for advice in filling the empty void it left behind
i'm open to almost anything, i've watched and enjoyed close to all pixar movies, most disney movies and quite a few anime(FMA:B FTW)
so if anyone is like me and has been binge watching something recently share it here for all of us to see and join in
p.s.
also recently finished boardwalk empire, mad men, seinfeld, adventure time, legend of korra, a Miyazaki binge and suits. many more really but can't remember half of them, movies are welcome too=)

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Have you read the original books that the movie was based on? They're aimed at a younger audience, but yeah, they're decent.

9 years ago

not really, i read a few things on wikipedia and it did give me the impression of being for a much younger audience=P
but it didn't really inspire me to read them

9 years ago

If you're looking for a visual joy and anime suggestions are welcomed: watch Redline(is a movie), nothing ground breaking on the story department but really pretty and with a lot of character.

9 years ago

Never seen that movie, I should check it out!
Monster House was quite an amusing and not really known movie! not anymore anyways!

9 years ago

Watch Firefly, the series, and then the movie.

9 years ago

I'm no longer watching movies nor any TV series ever since I started watching anime. After you watched one, just pick another. Keep filling that empty void with more anime. And as for recommendations... just check other "recommend anime" threads here on SG (there's been plenty of them) or do what I do - check descriptions of all new anime (there're new every season - Summer season just started), pick some of them that you might like and try watching those. I like that I'm not getting spoiled whether this or that anime is bad or not this way, since nobody know if it's good since it just started.

9 years ago

didn't really like the 2nd one, first movie was good enough though

9 years ago

Play The Red Solstice www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/2A6r8/the-red-solstice
Or watch My Little Poney.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.