April 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 26th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 3rd 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

For May 2022 Choice leaks, scroll all the way down

source of the leaks: gg.deals

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Destroy All Humans! (gift link notification)

Monster Sanctuary (gift link notification)

Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos (gift link notification)

NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER (gift link notification)

• Asian countries (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam, Macao) do not get the game. Replacement: Space Accident
  • Everyone else: {sub/172542} a ROW key that can be activated anywhere apart from Japan (confirmed)

No region locks for:

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 685315, 563589

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Ghostrunner 92% of 30082 🏆 4.50 CV app/1139900 W 0 $29.99
Destroy All Humans! 93% of 6331 🏆 4.50 CV app/803330 W 0 $29.99
Monster Sanctuary 92% of 4847 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/814370 W M L 0 $19.99
Killsquad 72% of 2767 🏆 4.50 CV app/910490 W 0 $29.99
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos 78% of 1258 🏆 3.00 CV app/787810 W 4 $19.99
Suzerain 93% of 3503 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1207650 W M 0 $14.99
Chicken Police 96% of 892 🏆 3.00 CV app/1084640 W M 0 $19.99
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER 86% of 32112 - 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/633230 W 0* $49.99

Customers from Asia do not receive NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER. Replacement:

SPACE ACCIDENT 88% of 42 - - 0.75 CV ⚙️ app/1852830 W 1 $4.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $214.92

CV:

May 2022 Humble Choice Leaks

source of the leaks: gg.deals

Note: Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection could be an Origin key, or there could be a choice between Steam and Origin.

Planet Zoo 89% of 47339 🏆 44.99 CV app/703080 W 0 $44.99
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection 91% of 22133 🏆 19.99 CV app/1213210 W 0 $19.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated 95% of 9363 🏆 29.99 CV app/969990 W 0 $29.99
If Found 92% of 839 🏆 12.99 CV app/1041920 W M 0 $12.99
Embr 87% of 663 🏆 3.00 CV app/1062830 W 1 $19.99
Genesis Noir 81% of 748 - 🏆 14.99 CV app/735290 W M 0 $14.99
Surviving the Aftermath 72% of 1954 - 🏆 29.99 CV app/684450 W 0 $29.99
Spellcaster University 84% of 2295 🏆 24.99 CV app/895620 W M 0 $24.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $197.92

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Humble Choice just wouldn't be the same without a monthly "accidental" leak, huh?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] With this kind of spotlight games, IGN will Destroy All Humans’ will to do anything else apart from non-stop gaming.
[I keep my subscription only for the Humble Store discount] IGN have got me fully demoralized – so disillusioned that not even seeing Elden Ring in the line-up could get me excited, yet unable to cease expending my 12bux every month.
[Only with limited deal] Ghostrunner for $6 would be a steal. At $12, I’m not so sure - it’s like buying it in any regular Seam sale.
[Happy] I’m happy with the nice mix of games that they came up with this month. It’s exactly what I would expect to see in a Humble Choice.
[Neutral] Part of me wants to get it for Ghostrunner / Destroy All Humans, but I’m not really convinced about the other games.
[Pause] Here we go again. At this rate, I doubt I'll be able to unpause for enough months to use up the rest of my annual membership.
[Disappointed] Chicken Police – which was supposed to be featured last month according to the leaks – is rather unoriginal a month later.
[Cancel subscription] As the Suzerain of my own membership, I'm bringing in the Killsquad to terminate my regular expenses.
[Amazetato] With Ghostrunner there's a 505 Games title without insanely region locked packages? I'm Loving It™.

More and more this is making me want to cancel my sub, which I might do. Only reason I kept my classic plan was to keep the cheap price but now its 12.99 across the board. So when my sub is up in August (gonna pause this, I hardly buy from the humble store mainly buy bundles and the discount doesn't apply to that)

So hope it improves but if not, I guess I am not at a loss. Might just let it lapse and if a month suprises me beyond august then maybe I'll just pay the 13 outright if it is a game that peaks my interest.

2 years ago

Have they started to hide pause-a-month button? Used to be so visible, now I can't find it.

2 years ago

You have to go to account > settings > manage your plan.
They've changed the name of the option. It's "skip" now.

2 years ago

Ah, thank you!

2 years ago

Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos
Africa + ME: {sub/530676}

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

I know only Asians can even access it but... Space Accident has Asia-lock, not sure if worth mentioning it on OP tho

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/927994828606832660/961129583489458186/unknown.png

Edit: My Brazillian friend was able to activate my copy... so the Humble warning is probably fake...? Maybe.

2 years ago*

Yup, locked packages don't exist for this one.

2 years ago

In this context it just means "other countries don't receive the same key as you do" (because they get an entirely different game instead).

2 years ago

Another easy skip.
Not sure why people get annoyed when a Humble Choice is rubbish - it's still just another bundle, and your choice is to buy or skip.
I'm actually happy when I don't have to think about whether it's worth it or not, money/month saved for another bundle or game for later :)

2 years ago

Finding that pause button was a pain.
For anyone else struggling to find it it's in Settings > Manage your plan.

2 years ago

The poll misses one option- "I can't log in to Humble Bundle, because of ridiculous error, while I shouldn't be logged out in the first place" (and no, it's not hacked account, it's "Too many requests. Try again later" for no reason).

2 years ago

I had this error. I googled and people also had issues and... the fix was to use a VPN which I did just to access my own account lol.

2 years ago

Oh, thanks! I just found the same solution on Google. I literally came into the very same Reddit post, but for some reason omitted the VPN solution. I tried literally everything else and didn't work. Opera VPN did it for me. I just came here after all those days, because I could finally buy the bundle and as I always save the data from the bundle to my calc spreadsheet, I use SteamGifts to copy paste the game, haha. If I only looked for replies here earlier, I would have known the solution earlier, lol. Thanks anyway.

2 years ago

Did it fix itself with some time or persist? Are you on any form of a shared internet connection, like mobile phone plan or shared IPv4 or shared VPN IP or anything like that?

2 years ago

I fixed the issue with the VPN. I have regular connection via ethernet cable. Could also use wi-fi, because my PC does have it (although very weak signal, because I didn't plug in the antenna, but it does work. I did reset adapter multiple times too. Fortunately VPN thing works... I contacted support earlier and they couldn't help so they send my issue to somewhere higher. I will ask them there why are they blocking people from some countries to log in, giving them fake error message.

2 years ago

The top3 games are on my WL and its still cheaper than getting them on sale
However, i would prefer if they at least gave me a choice for the indie and rebundled games. Thats one aspect where i prefer fanatical bundles.

2 years ago

instant pause. this is a joke.

2 years ago

the bundle is good and for the value and quality of the games it is worth 12 $. even though ghostrunner was free with primegaming on gog getting project hel dlc on steam is better. steam has better discounts than gog. on gog I only buy the classic old games. I want the new ones on steam

2 years ago*

not a single game i would like to play... but awsome replacement^^ was a good laugh

2 years ago

Cannot activate Rogue Heroes, country: Macedonia
"Sorry, but this product is not available for purchase in this country. Your product key has not been redeemed."

Cannot confirm what region I got. This is the first time I ever got this kind of restriction, when I tried to activate the game I myself bought, same HB, Steam, PP country/region accounts.

This game is on my wishlist :(

2 years ago

https://www.humblebundle.com/user/settings

https://store.steampowered.com/account/

country/location in both should be the same, otherwise it's your fault.

2 years ago

As I said in the comment above, I have always had the same country for my HB, Steam and Paypal account.
Because of your comment I checked again, same country as always.

2 years ago

Then contact Humble support.

2 years ago

Of course make sure to mention your country (both for the HB account and on Steam) in your support ticket. PP region does not matter.

It's not the first time that some place got the wrong keys.

2 years ago

It's probably an error from Humble Bundle.
You should receive a ROW key, but perhaps you're receiving the RU/CIS sub/530679 instead because for some reason Humble Bundle thinks that Macedonia is part of the RU/CIS region?
You should definitely contact support and ask for a ROW key, namely sub/238035.

2 years ago

Pretty trash service if you're not going to offer store credit for missing games.

2 years ago

Since when is RU/CIS Serbia, Macedonia and Albania? Stupid publishers/developers, skipped geography class in school.
Also the bundle seems pretty weak in comparison to previous few months and the replacement game the Asian countries get is a joke albeit probably not a funny one people in those countries.

2 years ago

The publisher Team17 always does it this stupid region lock with our countries in RU/CIS and sometimes (like with Rogue Heroes this time) forgets to put Serbia, Macedonia and Albania in the Package region lock and only applies it to the HB keys and now I have useless Rogue Heroes key...

2 years ago

You could always trade it for something else.

2 years ago

You are correct, they did it a few times in the past I remember like with Yooka-Laylee. Rogue Heroes doesn't seem region locked for the countries I listed, I was referring to Monster Sanctuary by the same publisher. As for trading it, it's a lot harder to trade something that is limited to a few countries.

2 years ago

Look at the South America Region Subapp. They put Mexico in it when Mexico is a North American Country xD

2 years ago*

View attached image.
2 years ago

What's with Bandai Namco and asian countries? Aren't they asian company themselves wtf..

2 years ago

There's a long history of Japanese publishers not giving at least Japanese buyers (and sometimes a whole bunch of SEA countries) HB keys for their games.

2 years ago

ikr, if they want to be racist at least do it on regular bundle, not monthly
I have this one friend, he subs yearly and rarely visit forum like this, he doesn't even know that last month warsim is supposed to be Man of Medan.
F Bamco.

2 years ago

What i also dislike is the fact the replacement of their games isn't worth the same as the games they replaced..
Like Man of Medan to Warsim or Naruto To Boruto to Space Accident ($60 game to $5 game, really HB??)

2 years ago

Yes, totally agree. Their puny replacements are sucks.

2 years ago

Scummy publishers will always be there, its just sad to see HB making deals with them

2 years ago

A lot of Japanese games aren't available on Steam to Japanese players. They've probably contractually obliged to use Japanese launchers. Possibly the companies have their own launchers, which would avoid Steam getting their cut?

2 years ago

The bundle is not so awesome not to try for a discount skipping, but I'll probably end up buying it. I already have (...yet to play, sigh) the most interesting in the bunch, which is Ghostrunner, but hey, there's Monster Sanctuary! And Destroy All Humans seems my piece of cake, too. Chicken Police then, which I desired last month and a couple of coop games, to add even to the coop backlog.

2 years ago

Which ones are co-op?

2 years ago

Rogue Heroes (Local/Online), Killsquad (Online) and Naruto (Online). I don't think I'll ever play the last one, but the other two might give us some fun.

2 years ago

Cheers!

2 years ago

Man did they hide the button to pause this? I can't find it anywhere.

2 years ago

It's in the Settings (it's been there since the recent changes to the Choice program).

2 years ago

Thanks a lot!

2 years ago

An easy skip for me: I already had Gostrunner in my GOG account, is it possible that one of the highlighted games was a GOG free giveaway before? And I think I played Destroy all humans back in PS2 times... Sure it is revamped but I don't want to replay a game that I barely remember.

Not interested also in the rest of the games, I'll get into the Naruto giveaways I'll see but not convinced to pay a pence for it.

2 years ago

Not free, but Amazon Prime Gaming had GOG keys for Ghostrunner, so almost free.

2 years ago

if you want the project hel dlc (a good dlc imoh) for ghostrunner grab this bundle and then wait for a steam discount. steam is better then gog anyway, atleast it support several languages and it have more features. gog is only english

2 years ago*

That's where I got it then.

2 years ago

destroy all human is the remake. it is not the same game of the PS2

2 years ago*

Still the same game in spirit. I can play and pay for a remake or even a remastered game if it hits my nostalgia, but not for a game I can't remember anything remarkable.

2 years ago

This was one of the better ones for me. But i like almost all games so there is that.

2 years ago

Insta pause.

Their flagship game was free on prime. I wouldn't pay more than $6.

Humble is shit again. Thanks for the chart Lilly.

2 years ago

it was only the base game. the dlc never will go to be free i think and I prefer to buy it on steam. the rest of games also are good and worth more then 6$ imoh

2 years ago*

I see HB is still as confusing as ever, what happens if you cancel a classic plan now? FAQ seems to say that its the same as a non classic plan, you lose the discount and access to vault? If there isn't any hidden perks I'm losing, I think I'm fine cancelling...but wanted to check if anyone has more info :>

2 years ago

Classic / non-classic doesn't exist any more, everyone was switched in Feb 2022 to a single kind of subscription where they get all the games.
If you pause or cancel, you lose your discount on the store and access to the vault. You can get the discount back over time, gradually. Check the "Subscription + Bonuses" section in the OP for more details on how the percentages increase after you resume your subscription.
As far as I know there are no other perks lost if you cancel your subscription altogether.

2 years ago

Thanks, I still get a warning message I would "lose my classic plan" when I try cancelling, possibly a remnant they were lazy to remove...only one way to find out o.o will provide the deets if I end up doing it :D

2 years ago

default message. they probably forgot to take this out because they were very concerned to hide the pause button...

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

You can change your current plan in the (well hidden) settings for your subscription to the "new" one, paying 9.99€ afterwards.
Can't find the link right now, but it's mentioned in this thread somewhere, and in their Choice FAQ.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

If you don't use their store, just cancel like me. Their discount is irrelevant to me because region prices.

2 years ago

Canceled my sub on reveal-day.
Just got an email:

8 games for $8? Humble Choice makes math easy.

edit: $8 instead of $12 on the coupon - as I'm in EU, it's €7 instead of the full €10

2 years ago*

Wow I can't wait to receive my 59 extra copies of Elden Ring thanks to math :o

2 years ago

Here's some more math: one year sub for $80 and maybe I'll resubscribe.
They tried so hard to get rid of classic subscribers, so now have to try harder to get us back.

2 years ago

Wonder if they discountinued $6 deals, two months has been $8 instead :(

2 years ago

Thank you Adam. I checked my mail and got the same offer. I was already interested in several games and was hoping for a little discount like this one. Cheers!

2 years ago

Got the same with pausing. Really silly that they continue this. I had the 100% intention to buy this bundle but I don't see why I should pay more than they are willing to request.

2 years ago

I'm still a bit on the fence. It's not the price or the games, but a bit of "do I really need this?" when I have so many things lined up from my backlog.
But Humble is technically correct, $1/game is basically unbeatable, so it's worth buying even for the future.

Haven't ever played "Destroy All Humans!", I own Ghostrunner on GOG (I know, exclusive DLC on Steam....), Monster Sanctuary is weird as I don't really get the monster-catching games, but kind of interesting with being part metroidvania, Chicken Police looks kind of interesting but I need to take a better look at.

Really silly that they continue this.

Quite. I'd need to stay subbed for a year and buy a $20 game to get $4 off with the 20% discount. Or cancel/pause and get it offered just once in that year. (Also, apparently as long as you end up buying the bunde, your streak continues)

edit: and I can confirm it, even after cancelling, rejoining means I kept the 20% off to the store.

2 years ago

Thanks for posting about the discount staying if you still end up subbing! I went ahead and took the $8 offer after cancelling and I'm back at 20%.

2 years ago

first time in ages Humble actually offered me one of these. yay :)

2 years ago

nothing in my email, haven't got any promo in the last 2 months.

2 years ago

Ill wait for the $6 email. Bundle ain't worth a cent more.

2 years ago

Can wait for that ages, you won't get better discount, just accept it if you are interested in some of these games. I did do it.

2 years ago

Unlikely that they'll get another discount on the discount, but there is no harm waiting a few weeks before the window closes. Personally I'm content with the $8 price.

2 years ago

if it doesn't come down to $6 I just won't buy it. This is the worst bundle of the year easily.

2 years ago

Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos (South America)
Monster Sanctuary (South America)
Destroy All Humans! Retail (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR)

2 years ago

Got coupon, bought for Ghostrunner. Rest of game... meh, what it even is?

2 years ago

It's a matter of taste. Personally, if I was able to, I would buy for Chicken Police, Monster Sanctuary and Suzerain.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.