April 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 26th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 3rd 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

For May 2022 Choice leaks, scroll all the way down

source of the leaks: gg.deals

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Destroy All Humans! (gift link notification)

Monster Sanctuary (gift link notification)

Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos (gift link notification)

NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER (gift link notification)

• Asian countries (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam, Macao) do not get the game. Replacement: Space Accident
  • Everyone else: {sub/172542} a ROW key that can be activated anywhere apart from Japan (confirmed)

No region locks for:

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 685315, 563589

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Ghostrunner 92% of 30082 🏆 4.50 CV app/1139900 W 0 $29.99
Destroy All Humans! 93% of 6331 🏆 4.50 CV app/803330 W 0 $29.99
Monster Sanctuary 92% of 4847 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/814370 W M L 0 $19.99
Killsquad 72% of 2767 🏆 4.50 CV app/910490 W 0 $29.99
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos 78% of 1258 🏆 3.00 CV app/787810 W 4 $19.99
Suzerain 93% of 3503 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1207650 W M 0 $14.99
Chicken Police 96% of 892 🏆 3.00 CV app/1084640 W M 0 $19.99
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER 86% of 32112 - 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/633230 W 0* $49.99

Customers from Asia do not receive NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER. Replacement:

SPACE ACCIDENT 88% of 42 - - 0.75 CV ⚙️ app/1852830 W 1 $4.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $214.92

CV:

May 2022 Humble Choice Leaks

source of the leaks: gg.deals

Note: Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection could be an Origin key, or there could be a choice between Steam and Origin.

Planet Zoo 89% of 47339 🏆 44.99 CV app/703080 W 0 $44.99
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection 91% of 22133 🏆 19.99 CV app/1213210 W 0 $19.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated 95% of 9363 🏆 29.99 CV app/969990 W 0 $29.99
If Found 92% of 839 🏆 12.99 CV app/1041920 W M 0 $12.99
Embr 87% of 663 🏆 3.00 CV app/1062830 W 1 $19.99
Genesis Noir 81% of 748 - 🏆 14.99 CV app/735290 W M 0 $14.99
Surviving the Aftermath 72% of 1954 - 🏆 29.99 CV app/684450 W 0 $29.99
Spellcaster University 84% of 2295 🏆 24.99 CV app/895620 W M 0 $24.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $197.92

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Humble Choice just wouldn't be the same without a monthly "accidental" leak, huh?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] With this kind of spotlight games, IGN will Destroy All Humans’ will to do anything else apart from non-stop gaming.
[I keep my subscription only for the Humble Store discount] IGN have got me fully demoralized – so disillusioned that not even seeing Elden Ring in the line-up could get me excited, yet unable to cease expending my 12bux every month.
[Only with limited deal] Ghostrunner for $6 would be a steal. At $12, I’m not so sure - it’s like buying it in any regular Seam sale.
[Happy] I’m happy with the nice mix of games that they came up with this month. It’s exactly what I would expect to see in a Humble Choice.
[Neutral] Part of me wants to get it for Ghostrunner / Destroy All Humans, but I’m not really convinced about the other games.
[Pause] Here we go again. At this rate, I doubt I'll be able to unpause for enough months to use up the rest of my annual membership.
[Disappointed] Chicken Police – which was supposed to be featured last month according to the leaks – is rather unoriginal a month later.
[Cancel subscription] As the Suzerain of my own membership, I'm bringing in the Killsquad to terminate my regular expenses.
[Amazetato] With Ghostrunner there's a 505 Games title without insanely region locked packages? I'm Loving It™.

Well that's a hard no. Destroy All Humans looks like it might be fun for a little while, but the rest aren't my cup of tea. Hopefully we'll start getting some quality bundles soon.

2 years ago

IGN ruins everything they touch

2 years ago

Even though Mass Effect was for Origin only, it gave me some hope for this month. Unfortunately another disappointment.

2 years ago

1 game like that is enough to pay for the rest of the bundled games, even if they are lower. Still in the clear, just that this bundle is okay I guess.

2 years ago

Yeah, it would be worth to buy whole bundle just for ME, if it wasn't Origin only. Not supporting that.

2 years ago

I bought it, because I've had the game already, prior to the giveaway, on Steam. I gave that key to my brother-in-law.

2 years ago

Well, if he doesn't care which store key is for, then why not. It was deal breaker for me, even thought was waiting for ME to go on bundle/cheap. To each their own.

2 years ago

Bothered me a lot when I saw it on Origin too. I mean, eventually I play it there anyway, just I want it linked directly to Steam.

2 years ago

got ghostrunner on gog from Amazon Prime . Also it costed a few cents back then on keysites . Hard Pause for me

2 years ago

ghostrunner got the project hel dlc, a good dlc imoh and i think it never will go to be free anyway. i prefer to buy new games on steam than gog so i got this bundle

2 years ago*

Got Ghostrunner for free on GOG.
Maybe interested in Chicken police and Naruto... Think I'll skip...

2 years ago

How is it that receiving SPACE ACCIDENT instead of NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER is FAIR?
If I lived in Asia I would never give my money to HB. It's absurd.

2 years ago

Naruto has a historical low of 2,19€.
Space Accident's historical low was 2,24€.
Both in the Feb 2022 sale. So technically space accident is a better value.

2 years ago

Also it's not DLC-bait.

2 years ago

And has not been free.

Asians sure got better deal here.

2 years ago

U.S.
Ghostrunner - sub/511201
Destroy All Humans! - sub/244586
Monster Sanctuary - sub/249075
Killsquad - sub/291930
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos - sub/238035
Suzerain - sub/417237
Chicken Police - sub/364380
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER - sub/172542

2 years ago

Very basic store subs there.
Thanks for the effort, can't decide yet if I want to use a token for this or skip.

2 years ago

this sub can activate anywhere? or asia must use this https://steamdb.info/sub/458838/info/ to activate?

2 years ago

The key I received for Destroy All Humans! - https://steamdb.info/sub/244586/ activates worldwide.

2 years ago

no shinobi striker DLC zzz.. :c

2 years ago

Already own the two showrunner games, so another skip it is.

2 years ago

Naruto Deluxe goes on sale for like 90% constantly, of course they don't put that one so you have to buy the DLC for almost the price of just buying the deluxe version in the first place.. cheap fucks.

2 years ago

Even Deluxe gets you only one season pass out of four.

2 years ago

Yeah, but one is better than zero. The price of buying season pass 1 alone is almost the price of the deluxe edition because they only discount it 75% but deluxe gets 90%. It's not as bad as some games where it literally costs more if you already own it but it's still stupid and just a way to con you into paying more.

2 years ago

great not only does this bundle suck - this ruins my one year SG birthday giveaway (had a copy of Destroy all humans) - well thanks Humble - glad i already cancelled

2 years ago

Very easy skip, only vaguely interested in Chicken Police and I can always go to KFC for that.

2 years ago

Hahahaha, good one

2 years ago

Nah. Popeye's for that.

2 years ago

Ghostrunner and Destroy All Humans are on my wishlist, so sounds good to me.

Asia is getting the better deal here, though. Can I just get the scifi puzzle instead of something my classmates had an unhealthy obsession with two decades ago in highschool? Ugh.

2 years ago

Chicken Police, Suzerain and Monster Sanctuary all sound interesting but I’m not sure it’s worth it for them alone.

I cancelled last month after being subscribed for more than two years and hoped I’d get a discount offer, but no such luck.

2 years ago

same - each month i think it will get better and never does

2 years ago

Pretended to pause, got offered $2 off coupon.
Pretended to cancel, got offered $3 off coupon and took it.

Debating on whether to use it or to cancel anyway and hope for a $6 coupon at the end of the month.

2 years ago*

I usually get the $6 coupon if I cancel early.

2 years ago

Tried that last month and didn't get one but apparently no one did last month.

2 years ago

Only interested in Chicken Police so I won't pay CA$14.99 + tax for one game. Time to cancel again!

2 years ago

Haha. Enjoy that stealth gift.

2 years ago

Thank you again!

2 years ago

I always forget to check back on the first Tuesday, I'm a moron XD

2 years ago

had a couple on my wishlist and MP heavy Naruto was on my ignore list. Went for it though since no duplicates. I am pretty disappointed though...

2 years ago

yet another trash bundle, also they fucked us asian once again

2 years ago

Humble bundle discriminates Asia people again.

2 years ago

Nothing to do with hb. China banned it.

2 years ago

you know they don't have to bundle it in the first place

2 years ago

True, it could've been 7 games, they just decided to make it 8.

2 years ago

i meant they could have bundled a game not banned in Asia

2 years ago

I think IGN gets a certain amount of deals ahead of time and they have to pick what is the best bundle/profit etc. The alternative would've probably been that everyone would've gotten space accident, to "make everyone happy" and not feel discriminated, but this makes no sense to them, since it would've only made the bundle worse and because it's beyond their control that they can't get the games to the asia region.

I see what you mean by pick a different game but maybe what they had in the available pool were just games with the same price range as space accident because that's basically what they valued Naruto to be at, $5, and for $5 I think Naruto's a pretty good deal. Not sure what other $5 amazing game deals they got going on right now but yeah. Even if Naruto says $50 remember it wasn't one of the leading games of the bundle. Ghostrunner and Destroy all Humans were, both with a lower price than Naruto. I don't know why that is, doesn't seem like Naruto's been given away for free I can't find it anywhere, but it's also no cv, so there has to be a reason.

2 years ago

be prepared for this sh!t in the next choices/bundles as well. Worst store ever.

2 years ago

Really good bundle!
4 WLs

2 years ago

( 「'Θ') 🛸<Let's hunt humans together!

2 years ago

This is a great bundle for me, that's usually how it goes when most people don't like the selection though. Still waiting for the "choice" to come back into humble choice though...

2 years ago

Another "meh" for me

2 years ago

IGN can't stop bullying Asians by bundling Bamco games

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.