Yogscast Jingle Jam 2016

On the next day of Jingle Jam, my bundle gave to me... The Yogscast Jingle Jam is back, and as always, all proceeds go to charity. You give funds to excellent causes, and we give fun to you in the form of games!

View Yogscast' live stream on his twitch channel here!

Previous Yogscast bundle: 2015

Important notes:

• New games EVERY DAY: "We are revealing more games every day! Buy once and get all the games."
  • Limited availabilty: "Purchase soon, we are only selling about 50,000 of these special bundles!" It's 50.000 of the $30 bundles, and it may be more. Read more here!
  • Sold out: Some games are now partially or entirely sold out!! Dates: 19th, 23rd, 30th &, 31st!
  • Value: $650 worth of awesome stuff. Also it will be 50+ games! (Source from Reddit)
  • 100% goes to charity: Choose where the money goes between six charities: Mental Health Foundation, Cancer Research UK, Whale and Dolphin Conservation, Special Effect, GamesAid, and ILGA (via the Tides Foundation).

Contribute $5 (about €4.70) or more to get DATLOF and a shout-out from Yogscast

• "DATLOF is a download, "Print & Play", card game. (3-5 players)

Contribute $30 (about €28.21) or more to get these games... and more added EVERY DAY in December!

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE DATE ADDED
Kholat 71% of 1,357 Reviews 2 $19.99 December 1st
GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R 91% of 436 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 1st
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien 92% of 2,619 Reviews 2 $14.99 December 1st
Psychonauts 95% of 5,768 Reviews 6 $9.99 December 1st
Back to Bed 78% of 380 Reviews 5 $5.99 December 1st
Goat Simulator 89% of 45,185 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 2nd
Shadwen 75% of 287 Reviews 0 $16.99 December 3rd
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack + Humble Bundle exclusive in-game title 78% of 18,743 Reviews - ? Base game is F2P December 3rd
Choplifter HD 86% of 161 Reviews - 0 $9.99 December 4th
Guns of Icarus Online 94% of 11,652 Reviews 7 $9.99 December 5th
Guns of Icarus Online Costume Pack (DLC) 87% of 8 Reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99 December 5th
Guns of Icarus Online Soundtrack (DLC) - (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99 December 5th
Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found 82% of 101 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 5th
Frog Climbers 100% of 27 Reviews 0 $6.99 December 6th
Not The Robots 81% of 500 Reviews 8 $9.99 December 7th
Robocraft Jingle Jam Pack (DLC) 73% of 76,359 Reviews 0 Base game is F2P December 7th
Oozi: Earth Adventure 86% of 486 Reviews 5 $4.99 December 8th
Dinocide 67% of 86 Reviews 1 $9.99 December 8th
King Arthur's Gold 84% of 3,200 Reviews - 8 $9.99 December 9th
Waddle Home (VR) 100% of 19 Reviews - 0 $9.99 December 10th
Blade & Soul: Yogscast Pack (DLC) ? - 0 Base game is F2P December 11th
Faeria Early Access Package (DLC) 85% of 1,706 Reviews - ? Base game is F2P December 12th
Saturday Morning RPG 81% of 404 Reviews 5 $6.99 December 13th
Rocket Riot 100% of 10 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 13th
Anomaly 2 83% of 448 Reviews 3 $14.99 December 14th
BiT Evolution 72% of 68 Reviews 2 $9.99 December 14th
Crusaders of the Lost Idols - Legendary Starter Pack (DLC) 100% of 2 Reviews 0 $29.99 December 15th
Gunpoint 97% of 9,038 Reviews 3 $9.99 December 15th
Syder Arcade 86% of 563 Reviews 8 $9.99 December 16th
Curses 'N Chaos 69% of 46 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 16th
Magicka 2 73% of 3,185 Reviews 1 $14.99 December 16th
Chronology 87% of 229 Reviews 4 $4.99 December 17th
Tales Across Time 89% of 19 Reviews 3 $2.99 December 17th
Deep Dungeons of Doom 85% of 314 Reviews 6 $4.99 December 18th
Shu 100% of 29 Reviews 0 $11.99 December 18th
Frozen Cortex 74% of 239 Reviews - 1 $24.99 December 19th
Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition - - - Not on Steam December 19th
SteamWorld Dig 92% of 3,110 Reviews 3 $9.99 December 20th
Binary Domain Collection 86% of 3,714 Reviews - 2 $15.99 December 20th
Pressure 79% of 1,389 Reviews 8 $7.99 December 21st
Cosmonautica 57% of 757 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 21st
Dark Scavenger 87% of 134 Reviews 6 $4.99 December 22nd
Karma. Incarnation 1 90% of 107 Reviews 0 $0.99 December 22nd
Frozen Synapse 82% of 2,244 Reviews 4 $24.99 December 23rd
Eisenwald: Blood of November 69% of 62 Reviews 0 $8.99 December 24th
Guacamelee! Complete 94% of 951-4,680 Reviews & 0* $19.99 December 25th
Torchlight II 95% of 24,964 Reviews 3 $19.99 December 25th
Hue 95% of 113 Reviews - 2 $14.99 December 25th
The Bridge 88% of 2,329 Reviews 2 $9.99 December 26th
Overture 83% of 843 Reviews 3 $4.99 December 26th
Two Digits 81% of 185 Reviews 6 $1.99 December 27th
Multimirror 55% of 9 Reviews 0 $4.99 December 27th
Botanicula 97% of 2,477 Reviews - 4 $9.99 December 28th
Disc Jam (beta) - - - Not fully released yet December 28th
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero 92% of 28 Reviews - 1 $5.99 December 29th
Bohemian Killing - Original Soundtrack and Artbooks (DLC) - - 0 $4.99 December 29th
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 84% of 48,296 Reviews 3 $24.99 December 30th
Battlerite DLC: YogYog Bear Mount (DLC) 92% of 15,267 Reviews - ? N/A December 30th
The Blue Flamingo 48% of 432 Reviews 4 $4.99 December 31st
Small Radios Big Televisions 79% of 24 Reviews * 0 $11.99 December 31st

Notes:

• *cards for Toy Odyssey is not yet live, but will be soon! Cards are live!
  • "Faeria Early Access Package" contains this! Also;

Any Steam account that has already purchased and applied a Faeria Early Access Bundle key cannot apply another.

• Both games in 'Guacamelee! Complete' have been bundled before separately!
  • The Bridge also includes a trial version of Tumblestone. Read devs words here!
  • *cards for Small Radios Big Televisions aren't fully live yet, but probably will be soon!

Other stuff:

• Team Fortress 2 Badges - Duncan's Kindhearted Kisser, Hannah's Altruistic Aspect, Sips' Selfless Simulacrum, and Sjin's Generous Guise

Retail: $585.47 (Steam titles)

Warning:

"Guns of Icarus Online", "Not The Robots", "Deep Dungeons of Doom", "Binary Domain", "Pressure" & "The Blue Flamingo" have previously been free! Giveaways CANNOT be created for those!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks Fruitbean

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Buying this year's jingle jam?

View Results
Yes! I like what I see and to support charity as well! ^_^
Let's wait and see till more is revealed! :)
Maybe, will have to consider this one!
Nooo, waaay too expensive for my poor wallet! D:
Repeats and well.. I don't like what I don't have already so.

I am so glad that I didnt bought it so far and it seems that I dont get it because there are only 7k bundles left.

7 years ago

guess i'll let it pass

7 years ago

Hint at a future addition: https://twitter.com/11bitstudios/status/807196348772651008

Spoiler, they have all been bundled (TWoM was in a monthly, but still).

7 years ago

judging by the current bundled games, it could be any Anomaly

7 years ago

This War of Mine alone is better than all the currently revealed games combined, though, I'd argue.

7 years ago

Hey if anyone isn't interested in the Robocraft Jinglejam keys for crates, please contact me as I have 2 boys that play the game and getting them some crate bonuses would make their day...

Edit: not sure but maybe should try trades... ?? Never done that before..

7 years ago

Robocraft Jingle Jam Pack description says: "Please note, only 1 Jingle Jam Pack code can be redeemed per Robocraft account."

7 years ago

They both have accounts...

So interested in getting two keys.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

:(

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

Gotta wait till kids come home from school. They know what to do.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

wrote it down thanks... you can delete now

7 years ago

Code was already used---

Trying to contact on Steam others below...

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

You can have mine if you haven't already gotten two.

7 years ago

Haven't gotten 2 yet... lets match up on Steam--- oh my goodness will my boys be excited!! ;)

7 years ago

Added.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

If you still need one you can have mine :)

7 years ago

Thanks for the offers... got two already! They were so happy!

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I'm not going to use mine either, so if you or anyone else still wants them let me know :-)

7 years ago

7 years ago

Glad to hear you could make them happy! :-D

7 years ago

I don't need mine too, feel free to take it. :)

7 years ago

7 years ago

total poop so far, glad I didn't buy it

7 years ago

Time to time.

7 years ago

Ouch it's getting worse and worse (reveals).

7 years ago

It might get better again, but of course it's unlikely to be "worth it" as a bundle in the end.

7 years ago

Ah, what the hell, why not?
It's for charity :3

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

so will it end at 50k?

7 years ago

No, but some games may no longer be part of the bundle after that point, or may only get added for people who already purchased it.

7 years ago

From 650 dollar to 500 dollar, eventhough it's for charity I don't think it's legal.

7 years ago

They confirmed today's game during a vlog

The exact moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPII8m8Ly7w&feature=youtu.be&t=1m46s
The game in question: http://store.steampowered.com/app/486290/
It is a VR only title

This contradicts a previous stream, about Blade & Soul DLC for today, so maybe they release both
Congrats to headset owners

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I see it as: The more the library a person has, the less happy he becomes with bundles, cause the chance of repeats increases. It's not that Humble is worse, it's more about people already having almost everything they need.
But that's just an assumption.

7 years ago

It's a mix of saturation (not needing the same game many times, beyond people who believe in carding alts) and great experience in a domain (like buying games) coming with a refinement of one's price judgement to be more selective. When I look at how much money I spent on games (per game budget) more than five years ago, I shake my head in hindsight. $5-$20 purchases for the type of games I'd now pay 10% of that for.
People with no games at all are typically either entirely unsaturated and thus more willing to shell out for games (new to collecting), don't want to buy random games for the sake of increasing their collection at all (not the target audience for most bundles), or can't judge game values (making it easy for sellers to pull the wool over their eyes).

7 years ago

7 years ago

Srsly tho. What's the point of adding a VR only game to a bundle?! As if everyone already uses headsets like phones...

7 years ago

🤷

7 years ago

Agreed. Well, I guess now we know how they're going to achieve that 650$: with non-popular VR games! 👹

7 years ago

"These users wouldn't have likely bought it anyway, so no loss giving a few copies".

7 years ago

Thanks! ^^ Wondering if I should note it's a VR game.. Hm.

7 years ago

You've got an error for the entry. Price is missing and date is in wrong column.

Also, you could put (VR) next to the title to make it clear that a headset is required.

7 years ago

Loool! It's because I double-checked and had to delete the link for the bundled since it was 0 and not 1 because I updated this thread late so ITAD updated it to 1 x bundled. Anyways, I apparently deleted both the itad link and the price link.. :X Thanks for letting me know ! ^^' Added the (VR) too!

7 years ago

That's really the worst bundle I ever bought for now.....i regret this amount of money for the kind of crap in this bundle....

7 years ago

Look at the bright side, money goes to charity, atleast most of em.

7 years ago

I gave all the 30$ to the dolphin/orca. If I'm lost at sea one day, hope they will at least say thank you.

7 years ago

"thank you for getting lost at sea" - they would say xD

tbh, i expected some decent titles as well but then, theres still hope. If only they come up with something good from 21-30

7 years ago

7 years ago

Exactly :D

7 years ago

so why did it go from 650 to 500?

Holy shit this is the fucking worst case of bait an switch I've seen

7 years ago

Whaa? I still see "$650 worth of awesome stuff" on the page. Where did it go to 500? O_O

7 years ago

That's what I'm wondering as well, apparently they confirmed it on reddit or on the stream

We will have to wait and see

7 years ago

Well that sucks! I certainly bought this bundle just because of the games, not the charity. I hope they'll give some sort of free Humble store money or discounts then. Because 150$ is a big amount of money, I'd even call it a scam in this case.

Edit: Should we riot against Jingle Jam? Humble may cover their losses if we riot hard enough and demand something.
💣

Edit2: Also I read from reddit that they contacted developers to get more keys. This thing really starting to piss me off. So basically that 50000 keys in the beginning was also a lie? Yogscast never again. I watched an hour of stream last year and it was shit - I'm guessing I need to start streaming myself, because my stuff is also shit and apparently that's what makes money. That and scamming.

7 years ago*

So basically that 50000 keys in the beginning was also a lie?

Maybe they didn't foresee selling 48,000+ copies this fast (last year's bundle sold roughly that many copies). I'm wondering if they will finally limit the bundle to 50,000 copies if they reach that amount today/tomorrow. Not only it would defeat the hyping for the rest of the unrevealed games (I stayed below but it would also be a bit stupid not to sell more copies when they're doing it for the charity (It's Christmas for F^@CK's sake!!).

EDIT: Even counting the $5 purchases, they have almost reached the theoretical goal of $1,500,000...

7 years ago*

Any link where they confirmed this? that sucks!

7 years ago

pats himself on the shoulder for staying the hell away from this bundle

7 years ago

Same goes for me for every Groupees bundle (for years now). Anyway, I already knew what to expect from this from the previous iterations. That is to say, if you are not in it primarily for the charity then it probably wasn't going to be for you. Everyone complaining about this bundle has missed the point entirely.

7 years ago*

Groupees are fantastic.

7 years ago

They are fantastic.... at consistently pumping out shovelware for which they expect you to pay for blindly.

7 years ago*

ChatBot will remember that.

7 years ago

Maybe they still are, but strayed away from the groupees I liked, with games I was interested in. Still waiting for it's return :)

7 years ago

Judging by the turn of events, this looks like a 'rolling' situation: If they get past a good amount of money, they throw in the good keys, but if they don't, they pull all these given-away games, 5-6 times rebundled keys, and f2p DLCs. Of course, this is just my opinion, and not a proven fact.

I am afraid that the last 4 days unlocks are scarying away buyers left and right.
A VR only title is the cherry on top, on a Saturday. It doesn't even drop cards. I can't hardly tell what is the market value of this game, nor even play it.

7 years ago

I don't see why they would do that if they're still limiting it to 50,000 copies. They have already sold 48,000+ copies, why should they throw in the good games when the bundle can't be bought anymore? That would be stupid (limiting a charity bundle purchases seems a bit stupid too, though). I can see the point in doing that if they are sadists and if they include Fallout 4 on Christmas day when the bundle is already sold out and can't be purchased, but otherwise it makes no sense...

I mean, once they reach 50,000 they could include a Woodle Tree Adventures copy each and every remaining day of the month, for all they should care.

Unless the 50,000 limit is (another) bullshit, like the $650 -> $500 bundle value (well, some of items are tagged as "priceless", they could have priced the whole thing at one billion dollars and no one could argue about it due to the "priceless" bonuses included).

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

i agree, but the limit of 50k was for some of the keys, and not bundles. They were not limiting the purchase, and just warning/baiting about some games not being available to everyone.

I wrote 'was', because 4 days into the bundle, during the stream, they appear to have resolved the issue, and told the audience they think they are going to "have keys for everyone". At that time, they removed the 50k number from the page, and just put 'limited'. Suddenly a 500$ RRP appears on their Reddit, but the humble bundle banner keeps the 650$ value tag.

My point of view is pretty simple: they can chose the keys they want to unlock based of number of bundles sold

It is funny that you point out Woodle Tree Adventures... when i saw Not the Robots i couldn't believe it

7 years ago

I think that extra 150$ is taking into account soundtracks and non-steam related materials, when I hovered over it it said "Get games and soundtracks collectively valued at up to $650"

You have to keep in mind usually when someone says Valued up to, they are referring to the original MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price).

7 years ago

That is a good point

To clear things up, as of today we have:

HB site: "Get games and soundtracks collectively valued at up to $650." and "Purchase soon, we can only sell a limited number of these special bundles!"

Reddit official page: "The combined RRP is looking to be over $500!" and "Developers have been incredibly generous this year, and we have a bundle of over 50 games to give away! "

so maybe, we are looking at 50x10$ games + 150$ DLC/OST
as of today: 16 games + 3 DLCs

21 days remaining of good games, here we go

7 years ago*

A VR only title is the cherry on top, on a Saturday. It doesn't even drop cards. I can't hardly tell what is the market value of this game, nor even play it.

I sold it for two-thirds of a trading card ✌️

7 years ago

Can't we just lock in the bundle with 1 cent and increase it later if any good games show up?

7 years ago

Someone asked this earlier in the thread. The answer was no.

7 years ago

I'm glad that's the case because that would be shitty.

7 years ago

Heads-up

Bundle limit of about 50.000 is almost reached! Also they raised more then $1.500.000 for charity now! :O

7 years ago*

They never said there was a limit of 50,000 bundles. That's false. They said there was a limit of 50,000 keys for SOME games.

7 years ago

They said it in the stream, but maybe some other or limited version of the bundle will come indeed. We'll find out soon. :)

7 years ago*

Deleted

7 years ago

i can totally feel it in the air guys
from now on, we are getting AAAs

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I've been trading most of it as well. Kept Shadwen, Guns of Icarus, Goat Simulator, King Arthur's Gold, and Not the Robots (plus Toy Odyssey has a DRM free version, so I don't feel too bad about trading that one).

I've been able to get The Flame in the Flood, Big Pharma, TowerFall Ascension, Crowntakers, and a half dozen pieces of mid-tier bundle fodder that I'd missed previously (and I still have...3-4 of the games available for trade).

7 years ago*

They reached 50,000 bundles sold. Also, I decided to get the bundle last minute at around 49,975 :v

7 years ago

I've seen it mentioned a few times there is a 50K limit. Where does it say that? Also.... They are past that limit. 50171. I refreshed and its 50180. The counter is still going up. I bought on day 2. :) Pretty happy so far. And I liked that I could pick my own charity and give 100 percent to that instead of the given choices.

7 years ago

Some of the games in the bundle are limited to 50,000 keys. They will sell more bundles, but there is a chance that buyers over 50K might not get all of the games included in the bundle. However, I think they said they are trying to get more keys from developers now.

7 years ago

And they will get more keys, because developers will get more money and fame for their games. Well, this is the first and the last Yogscast Bundle for me. Had 650$ RRP, changed to 500$. Had 50.000 keys limit for certain games, now there's more likely to be 100.000 keys limit. Just nice. Last year I checked the stream, was not happy with it as well as crappy bundle for 25$, didn't buy. This year, I thought they really put some effort to it, but apparently not.

Also this: http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/17/5911947/yogventures-kickstarter-canceled-yogscast-no-obligation two years ago.
Yogscast, screw you. I wonder how much of donated money actually goes to charities. I mean, they need to pay the workers, game developers and most likely that's about 50% if not more of the pot.

Can't wait to see what they will promise next year on Yogscam.

7 years ago

You are aware, that you can give 100% to charity and choose your own charity with pretty much any Humblebundle?
Just take that Tycoon Simulation Bundle that's currently running, supporting "Direct Relief" and "Charity Water", there's
an option to select a different charity and down in the payment section you could set the custom amount to $30 and
set the slider so 100% goes to charity and you'd have pretty much the same thing.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Thanks for that link! I'll include it in OP! :)

7 years ago

Blade & Soul: Yogscast Pack

it turned out to be true, a day later
what a week

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.