Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics - On Kinguin, 7 euro cheaper there.
Axiom Verge Digital Edition (Got gifted, had my eyes on it a few sales but always wanted it complete which i found a tad much at that time).
Castlevania Anniversary Collection - On Kinguin, about 5 euro cheaper there.
Detective Gallo Nice and somewhat lengthy new point and click adventure.
Diamond Caves - Boulderdash stylish game.
Disney's Jungle Book,Lion King and Aladdin - Elsewhere because the last two got their purchase disabled on steam.
Duke Grabowski, Mighty Swashbuckler - Small point and click.
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour (Got gifted).
Escape from Monkey Island - Already played recently but it's cheap if you own the other three.
Glass Masquerade - Heritages Puzzle Pack
Guard Duty - New old stylish looking, small adventure.
Indie Adventures Bundle - (A Tale of Two Kingdoms + Soundtrack, Crystal Shard Adventure Bundle, Heroine's Quest: Developer Appreciation Package).
Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements - Seems to be in the style of the old Quest for Glory games and i liked Al Emmo.
Mission Critical - Has the actor who played Worf in star trek!
Nadia Was Here - Old style rpg with puzzles.
Outlaws + A Handful of Missions - Nostalgia.
Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San - Gameboy style platformer with hats!.
Sun Wukong VS Robot (Got gifted).
Super Hero League of Hoboken Nostalgia adventure/rpg.
The Messenger + Soundtrack Collection.
Treasure Adventure World Lengthy good looking platformer/metroidvania for a good price
The Room Three - really enjoyed the other two, good puzzle games.

Not much discount on what i wanted, went for way more then financially was wise, overall went for adventure games i already had my eyes on and some retro.

Edit PS some find it nice if you add links or a small description as to why you picked your games. ;)

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

South Park bundle

4 years ago

Got:

• Vermintide 2 Collector's edition
  • Two Point Hospital
  • Dragon Cliff
    Also, i wanted Xcom2 but seriously, the price is still a bit high imo, so i bought it but on a french website to save some more money.
4 years ago

I might purchase another one towards the end of the sale... either Thief of Thieves or Pinball FX3 - Aliens vs Pinball. Would love to be able to get that $5 discount, but I'm currently sitting at just under 3000 tokens and I really doubt I'll get the 15k needed.

Fök. Now, I have to add Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning to the list of potential last purchase.
Decision, decision... ;_;

It's been on my wishlist forever and each sale I thought "eh, maybe next time". Wish I hadn't seen this:

View attached image.
4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Well, the curator wrote that almost a year ago. The game is still available on Steam...
If I do make a final purchase, out of the three, I honestly have no idea which one I would choose.
I kinda want all of them equally at the moment.
Wish I had that friggin' $5 voucher. >.<

4 years ago

Would suggest to go for the Collection if you decide to make the purchase. Both content dlc were good imo.

4 years ago

Humm... yeah. Well I usually don't care much for DLC's. Usually. I think I would be fine with only the base game? Besides, the complete edition is twice the price.

4 years ago

Yeap, you should be fine with just the base game. Just wanted to point out they deserve their money. ^^

4 years ago

Got a Monster Hunter World, really happy with my purchase so far ! (9 hours in)

4 years ago

nothing. Just realised I need stop hoarding games
have 220 games in library.
about 100 are uncompleted.

4 years ago

Same here man, roundabout the same amount of games in my library as you but my backlog is even bigger

4 years ago

what great games you dind't completed?

4 years ago

I made the transition from xbox a year ago while still owning my xbox and playing it less and less. At first I wanted all my fav games on xbox now it's definitely on the pc. Anyway haha, great games that I still need to complete on PC:

Alien Isolation
Doom
Hellblade
Hitman 2
The Witcher 3
Yakuza 0
The Batman Arkham games
Rise of the Tomb raider
Mafia 3
Mad Max
Shadow of mordor
Quantum break

and the list can go on...but mostly I've been playing online games (like warframe) and been so busy with studies. Looking to catch up in the holidays. I at least finished 3games this month (a lot better than me fnishing none in a 5 months time before that)

4 years ago

I decided this year that I wasn't going to let sales and events influence my wallet. I have almost 1500 games already and haven't played a majority of them. I decided that being a game collector was just costing me more than the enjoyment I was getting from doing so and my financial situation has changed in the last few years so I can't really afford games anymore anyway. It sucks seeing so many on my Wishlist on sale right now so I am avoiding looking at it until this is over. I do admit to completing my Borderlands collection when it was on sale a few weeks ago but I had most of it and it was less than $5 to get the rest. Now I'm playing Borderlands for the first time ever. Welcome to 2009! 🤣

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Got half life 2,half life 2 episode one,counter strike source and thinking of rocket league dlc but can wait ..

4 years ago

I am also considering completing the Monkey Island series as well as the Room 1, 2 and 3, Disney Infinite Gold collection, and Dark Messiah Might and Magic Thanks .

Already got Medal of Honor Airborne, The Fidelio Incident, Curse of the Assassin, and Diluvion Fleet Edition.

4 years ago*

I'd be very careful promoting G2A even if that wasn't your intention.
Very recently, a friend bought 2 games that were revoked 1 week later.
When they wrote support, it told them to submit a police report before they would process a refund.
A police report? The only information you have is their g2a username and nothing else.
A very deliberate action to try to block you from getting a refund - not only because they bet you won't, but local stations may laugh in your face for trying.

4 years ago

And i read other bad stories too, personally i had one key revoked without buyer protection and they refunded without any proof after just one mail, maybe i got lucky, but i also dislike them the same for adding a lot of extra costs in the end.

I am not promoting them whatsoever, but if they would be a lot cheaper or the only place sometimes (unfortunately) then i'd still use it, but i much more prefer Kinguin.

In my other thread mentioning these got deleted however i now show Wingamestore and Indiegala to be the cheapest for them now, which i didn't know so cut myself for 3,50 euro.

Most know the stories and that it's always a risk and grey, and well people should decide themselves if they want to take the risk.

4 years ago*

So far I've gotten:
Baseball Stars 2 (to finish my NeoGeo bundle collection)
The Cave and Psychonauts Rhombus of Ruin (to finish my Double Fine bundle collection(at least until Psychonauts 2 comes out))
Dark Souls Remastered
Descent 2 and 3 (to complete my Descent collection)
Devolver Bootleg
Harvester
The Journey Down Ch 3 (to complete the Journey Down series)
Rad Rodgers
Titanic: Adventure through time
and Unforgiving- A northern hymn
I don't plan on getting anything else this sale.

4 years ago

Kingdom come deliverance, its cheap for SA in Nuuvem.

4 years ago

So far I've only given in and gotten Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. Figured that with that, along with the current HB monthly, I'll have enough of a backlog to last me until the next sale, as my top most wanted games only got a 0~50% discount. ; A ;

4 years ago

Firewatch
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Capitalism Plus (thanks to the nice people in the thread I made)
Coffee Shop Tycoon

Got an extra 5€ for my budget, raising it to 15€ for this sale. That's why I was able to afford Firewatch. Genuinely sad that Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines wasn't 5€ and instead the developers are taking advantage of the second game's hype to squeeze the old stone even drier. Regardless, I can wait. Other games still exist.

The only one I haven't touched yet is Firewatch. The rest have solid potential. Especially Capitalism Plus, which looks like an amazing game to play for like 20 hours or so until it inevitably shows its limits.

4 years ago

I forgot that sale is now.

I will wait till Black Friday most probably with purchases.

4 years ago

Monster Hunter World (requested a refund)
Katamari damaci refill
Thronebreaker: the witcher tales
Southpark: fractured but whole
Beholder 2
Sword art online re: hollow fragment.
Dark Souls: Remastered
Sherlock holmes: the devil's daughter
Reigns: game of thrones

4 years ago

MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD

4 years ago

Battle Chef Brigade
Beholder 2
Deep Dungeons of Doom
King's Bounty: The Legend
Machinarium
Paint it Back
Stardew Valley
The Last Door - Season 1,2
Still waiting for the discount for 15.000 points in Grand-Prix to buy The longest journey or Evoland Legendary Edition. Kinda difficult to choose one :D

4 years ago

The Witcher 3 Game of the year
Rise of the tomb raider
Borderlands handsome collection
100% Orange juice
portal 2
Transparent Black
Blood Code
Fox Hime Zero
Fallen
Grobda Remix
JQ: Beautiful Japan
and Payday 2 Ultimate edition for 4.35Euro nobody mentioned it
probably buy some more stuff later into the sale .

4 years ago

Titan Souls
One Finger Death Punch 2
Everything
Keepsake
Eastshade

Apparently I have to few games...

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Nothing yet, im playing random games from my library xD

4 years ago

Bought for myself:

• Pathfinder: Kingmaker + DLCs
  • Pendula Swing
  • Drakensang: Phileasson's Secret + Drakensang: The River of Time
  • Attentat 1942

Received as gifts:

• ATOM RPG
  • GRIS
  • Red Strings Club
  • Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest
  • Mechanism
  • Destination Primus Vita

Bought for friends and as part of a Summer Secret Santa event:

• Vampyr
  • Return of the Obra Dinn
  • Heaven's Vault
  • Exiled Kingdoms
4 years ago

Skipping this sale, not happy with deals on games that I want to get, some are even quite old games but have just 50% deal, and plus finally got small pc upgrade so it is time to play some games from my huge backlog and plus used that rog origin code so first need to play some games from origin vault, for now playing need for speed 2016 then probably single player BF1 and some other okay story single player game.

Steam games that I want will have to wait Winter Sale, also hopefully they will offer better deals.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.