July 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 27th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 3th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

DIRT 5 (HB notification)

Hammerting (HB notification)

๐Ÿ”‘ List of subs

Note: If you activate Yakuza 3 Remastered, you won't be able to buy the Yakuza Remastered Collection for a lower price since this bundle is a "Must Purchase Together" (you'll need to pay for Yakuza 3 Remastered again).

๐ŸŒŸ NEW: 2023-03-15: Yakuza 3 Remastered out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW: 2023-04-26: Yakuza 3 Remastered back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Yakuza 3 Remastered 83% of 1861 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1088710 W 0 $19.99
The Surge 2 78% of 3911 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/644830 W 0* $39.99
DIRT 5 59% of 1644 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1038250 W 0 $59.99
Hammerting 76% of 755 โค - 3.75 CV app/760650 W 0 $24.99
Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor 82% of 1313 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/383840 W M L 0 $19.99
Paradise Killer 95% of 1243 โค - 3.00 CV app/1160220 W 0 $19.99
Kill It With Fire 96% of 984 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1179210 W 0* $14.99
Bee Simulator 80% of 114 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/914750 W 0* $29.99
ELDERBORN Metal AF Edition 88% of 1072 Corresponds to this Store bundle โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV sub/212063 0 $19.77
SWINE HD Remaster 95% of 594 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/944010 W 0* $9.99
Deadly Days 91% of 453 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/740080 W M L 2 $11.99
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) 89% of 901 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/333300 W M L 0 $14.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $286.66

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: CreatorCrate

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this be an OMG-month for you?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Overall, this looks like an interesting enough selection to me, worth getting it.
[New subscription, Steam] Regardless of what everyone else says, $6 for these is a steal. Heck, Iโ€™d even be willing to pay $12.
[Maybe subscribe] Iโ€™m not really sure what to think about these games, theyโ€™re unknown to me. I guess Iโ€™ll wait and see in what direction the general opinion goes.
[Pause] My backlog increased substantially due to the recent Steam and non-Steam sales. It seems more useful to focus on the newly acquired games rather than buying this pack.
[Cancelling / will not buy] This month is more than just a mere โ€PAUSEโ€, it's for sure a Classic Plan canceler.
[Obligatory option] But I just bought these in the sale!!!
[Complaint] Do you too feel a sudden Surge to refund Fanatical's Platinum Collection from the other day?

This one is right on the line for me. I own ADOM - I'm a great ADOM fan, I've been playing it for 20+ years, since the olde days when it was ASCII postcardware (free, but with an ask to send a postcard saying thanks). Paradise Killer is high on the wishlist, recommended by friends. Of the rest, most fall into the "looks interesting but will I ever actually play it" bag. Overall the game quality looks good enough that I'll probably get it and hope for interest and mood to strike, even though there's not much that makes me excited, especially.

And it's great to see ADOM on a big platform!

2 years ago

I am also very happy to see ADOM it's actually the game in the bundle that's keeping it going for me. Likewise, I am also excited to try Paradise Killer. :-) I am happy for Yakuza but I have only played 0, not even 1 or 2 yet, so 3 is a bit of a reach at this point.

2 years ago

probably another pause, only interested in dirt 5 (but only small interest), other games looks meh to me and i still have something to play/giveaway
will see

2 years ago

Am I only one who gets auto-buying?
I mean also last month there wasn't subscribe button, but only "Select games"
(NB! I have credit from annual subscription)

2 years ago

Hmm, Paradise Killer? Bought it a couple months ago on Steam but haven't given it a proper attempt yet. Nothing else really interests me here.

2 years ago

so next month yakuza 4 ?

2 years ago

i don't think in august, most likely in september

2 years ago

Aaaaand... another month paused

2 years ago

for 6$ its kinda worth, more than that i would have passed

2 years ago

3 games from wishlist. Including Bee Simulator I almost bought from Steam Sale ๐Ÿ˜‚
Better than the last Choice. Definitely.

2 years ago

Okay, now I'm really torn. My original plan was the following:
If the Humble Choice bundle is bad, skip
If the Humble Choice bundle is good, buy it and use the 20% discount to buy Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Now, for me the bundle is basicly right in the middle. The Surge 2 sounds nice, but I won't play it for a while. Also, Nimbatu, ADOM, Paradise Killer and maybe Dirt 5 look kinda nice. So I would probably buy it only to get the 20% discount for Horizon: Zero Dawn.

But then I saw that Horizon: Zero Dawn doesn't get a 20% discount on Humble Store, so it's still 29.99 โ‚ฌ no matter what.
But then again, you can currently buy Horizon: Zero Dawn on allyouplay.com for 24.56 โ‚ฌ.

Now I'm not sure:
Do I buy a bundle that's good, but not great?
Do I buy Horizon: Zero Dawn from a site I don't know?

2 years ago

Just my two cents here:
If you do not currently have any good coupon/deal on HB, but you have something to play, I would wait if they offer some discount again ($6/month, etc.).
If you have a good deal (= $6/month or anything you think is worth it) I would buy HB Choice.
If you want to play Horizon: Zero Dawn and do not want to wait, I would buy Horizon: Zero Dawn.

2 years ago

Even losing out that 20% discount HZD is amazing game if you're interested in. I'd say go for that one. You can always try to win other games in here.

2 years ago

I know it is a keyseller since we don't know where they get their keys from but for years I've been a happy customer of cdkeys. One time i could even return a revealed ubisoft key because I didn't saw it was ubisoft and not steam. There was no problem and i got my money back.

They sell HZD for under โ‚ฌ19,-. and I got mine from there like half a year ago. Just didn't take the time to play it yet.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

As far as i know AllYouPlay is an official store not a key reseller so it should be safe to buy from them, the store also shows up in ITAD, and ITAD doesn't lists keyshops only official retailers.

2 years ago

For about the same price HZD is on Wingamestore, from which I bought some keys just fine. Just be aware that they do show โ‚ฌ but because they see you're from Europe so they just convert the $-price (in this case $29,99) to EUR, you'll only see $-price when the game's in your shoppingcart. I converted through PayPal currency calculator and it says it's about โ‚ฌ24,50

I'd def recommend getting HZD, took me almost 70 hours to complete because I did every quest possible (100%-ed everything ingame, almost 100%-ed in Steam cheevos) and I enjoyed every minute of it.

2 years ago

I got Horizon Zero Dawn few days ago for 18 euros (+VTA for my country, depends where you live) from instant-gaming, still better than steam sale.

2 years ago

I'm not that much interested in the headliners, but some of the "fillers" could be fun... I don't know. Maybe? I'll think about it.

2 years ago

I am feeling the same about it.

2 years ago

HB kinda decided for me in the end... I went to pause and they threw a $4 coupon in my face. Eh. Overall, the bundle is still a gigantic "maybe?" as I still don't know what I'd keep, but $8 for all of those is a good deal.

2 years ago

I'm getting too old for this.

2 years ago

The only games that are showing Trading Cards on their Store page's are these games...
.The Surge 2
Hammerting
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
Deadly Days

Above it says that Yakuza 3, ELDERBORN Metal AF Edition, and Paradise Killer also spawn cards. Is that correct? I know that there are games out there that give cards but don't show it

2 years ago

You can click the link on the red heart. It will redirect you to a page with the card drops on steam card exchange. It should be safe to assume that they give cards from there.

2 years ago

That's crazy that they haven't updated the store pages when they added Trading Cards. and I've seen a list out there somewhere that lists games that have cards that aren't advertised as such on the game's store page just like these games, although I can't remember where I saw this list, I thought it was in the boards here and couldn't find it.
I guess when you take a look at all those pages that need updated it would probably seem like a big undertaking to fix all at once, but you'd think publishers for each individual game would at least take some initiative on this because it IS a selling point whether you're a card hater or a someone who loved farming more than playing games.

2 years ago

Pause for me, already got Dirt 5 for free on my PS4, and Yakuza is currently on Gamepass.

Hammerting looks pretty good though, thatโ€™s landing on my wishlist :)

2 years ago

Was dirt 5 given for free on ps4??

2 years ago

Yes

2 years ago

Too bad I missed it

2 years ago

Dirt 5 was free to play for limited time on ps4/ps5, not free to claim

2 years ago

It was free to keep. Iโ€™ve still got it and can play it to this day.

2 years ago

Yeah, nothing here interesting for me. It looks like a well-received bundle overall...I guess that's why the bundles I like most seem to get panned, lol.

2 years ago

If I get Yakuza 3 like this will it count towards the steam Yakuza Remastered bundle discount ?
In other words will I get a discount on the 3 game bundle on steam if I decide to buy the rest at a later stage

2 years ago

The bundle is "Must purchase together" (as opposed to "Complete the set"), so if you activate it now, you'll need to pay for it again if you want to buy that bundle.
https://steamdb.info/bundle/18730/

2 years ago

Ahh I see. I've been using steamdb for years and didn't notice it also shows that. Thanks for your help and revealing this useful feature to me :)
Bless your soul !

2 years ago

Correction: won't be able to buy that bundle, only as a gift.

2 years ago

19.99?
emmmmm nope

2 years ago

Still no $6 continuation coupon :(

2 years ago

I received mine 8th Jun , 10:13 PM, hopefully yours will come a week after as well?

2 years ago

Only Hammerting and Nimbatus are on my wishlist. Ample number of big name games for other people, but this isnt worth $12 or $8 with my backlog. Easy pause & pass for me.

2 years ago

Suddenly lost my 6$ for 6 month without pausing ;_; I know it activated correctly because June was my 7th month at that price...sent a ticket to support, fingers crossed!

2 years ago

let us know how it goes, please!

2 years ago

All is well, they gave me another coupon to activate the promo again :3

I didn't ask why/how it happened as my problem was solved and they could just answer someone a bit faster who might've been as anxious as I was xD

2 years ago

Ha! Thanks Spudette, will give it a shot too. I went from $6 to $19.99, so cancelled and they offered $3 off. So, still cancelled. Will see if contacting them helps :)

2 years ago

The first response I received was an escalation to higher up as it required someone to look at it/issue a coupon.
Not sure if it makes a difference but I made it a point to say that I didn't pause - as you can easily check that from the billing history + I'm sure the older coupon activated correctly as I was charged 6$ for June.

If you do get another coupon, it didnt work for me if I tried to click on it (takes me to 19.99 page but also gives me a warning I already had a sub), but it did work when I tried to claim a game for July's bundle, a small windows shows up saying it will cost me 6$ and I also checked my subscription and it says next month I'll be charged 6$ aswell :) lets hope it remains true xD should take a screenshot for proof in case this happens again I guess :p

Good luck!

2 years ago

Cool, thanks again. I had not paused for 7 months and would usually insta-unlock at @ $6 - it was only last night I cancelled for the 1st time when it was clear they wanted my to pay $19.99. I'd heard that last month, some people received the coupon again, but as I'd bought instantly (seeing it was still $6), I think they assumed I'd be willing to pay $19.99 and are trying to "upgrade" my payments. Think I acted too fast last month which seemed like a bonus month, lol.

2 years ago

Hm ever since I got the first coupon last december, I have claimed my bundle on the day it changes xD so I think you are safe against them forcefully changing your bundle.

2 years ago

That's what I wanted to hear! Will give it a shot :)

2 years ago

How is it going my friend, heard from HB yet?

2 years ago

They offered for $12 xD
Not gonna bite - will try again in a few days for $6 or nothing :D
Their problem is of course, trying to find the max that everyone is prepared to pay without having a universal price. Not easy, but I'm guessing they want to keep numbers of subscribers up, whilst not having too low an average price. I may have acted too late if their average price is too low at the moment. All pure speculation from my side of course.

2 years ago

Ah, you had a premium account originally, I guess thats them trying to "compromise".

As I had a classic, offering me 12$ wouldn't be much of an offer I suppose, though if you had the 6x6 promo and it disappeared on Is own, its a subpar offer nonetheless.

2 years ago

Sort of - I was on Classic since 2017 and have never paid over $12, but had paused for a few months in 2020. I was misled by some online posts that said you need to cancel the Classic to get the $6 coupon - which I did. Was happy just to see out 6 months at $6 and was going to concentrate on my embarrassingly large back-log. Which I'm still happy to do, but $6 is a price I'm prepared to pay and amplify the embarrassment :D

There is probably more to it though - purchase history over the years, maybe library size, country etc. If I don't bite at $12 this month, perhaps they'll offer it next month.

2 years ago*

That's a shame what happened with your classic! Though I'm in the same boat and am just one bad event/offer away from stepping out.

At the time of the first 6x6, there was rumours that you would lose your classic after the 6x6 ran out, and I just went with it figuring if it did happen, it'd be reason enough for me to drop HB - as you said, the backlog is embarrassingly big now xD

So it might've been a good thing for you after all.

2 years ago

I tried to reach out to support about $6 deal extension and that what I got:
"Thank you for reaching out to us at Humble Bundle Support!
I want to apologize for any frustration caused by not including you in our most recent $6/ 6 month Humble Choice promotion. We are always trying out new ways to grow and expand our user base for Humble Choice. Unfortunately, we cannot always offer promotions to each of our customers as they are usually directed at certain groups. This is in no way a reflection of our appreciation for your support, and I want to truly thank you for reaching out and making your voice heard! We are constantly working to improve the promotions for Humble Choice and we believe that this can only be accomplished by listening to feedback from our community members.
Rest assured that we will send this feedback to our teams internally. While we cannot guarantee that this will result in a promotion that you qualify for, they will keep this feedback in mind when deciding on future promotions.
Thank you again for your support, and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!"
So I may or may not get this deal. It's pretty vague anwser. I'll wait I guess.

2 years ago

Personally, I don't think this is vague. It's just usual customer service where they don't want to outright say "no, we can't give this to you" and try to remind you that "you may get this some point in time...so don't be too disappointed". but that's the same for any of us here, if whatever system determines your account qualifies or perhaps this is just a random lottery system xD

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Steal at $6. So.. now I have Yakuza 0 and 3, should I buy the ones in between?

2 years ago

have you played 0? I find myself with 0 and kiwami in my library but i havent finished 0 yet xD if you are building a backlog like me, you might want to wait and see if/when you do have the time to go through them. I won't be adding kiwami 2 and Y3 to my steam library until i finish the other 2

2 years ago

One of the better ones for me, personally. A couple of wishlisted games, and several more that I am at least interested. A few I'm not familiar with, so I'll have to look into those, but at least there is nothing here that I already own (which I think is maybe only the second time that's happened).

2 years ago

No game in wishlist, but 4 games that interested me (DIRT 5 / Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor / ELDERBORN Metal AF Edition / ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) ) Could take it if i have the 6$ coupon, during giveaway or trade

2 years ago

added to talk

2 years ago

The Surge 2, ADOM, Nimbatus, Elderborn. Pretty good for $12. The rest is meh, but I'm happy with the monthly for a change.

2 years ago

another personaly crap bundle another pause

2 years ago

I don't hate it, I also don't love it. But I don't wanna say "meh". Where is my potato poll option XD

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.