Not sure if this has been done before, but here we are. The year in review on SG!

Personally speaking, this was my first year on SteamGifts. I hadn't expected much coming in, but more than the wins it's interacting with others that I felt was more fun. Nevertheless, hoping for a better 2021 both in terms of gibs and wins.

Win of the year
The reason why I made this discussion. My personal win of the year would easily be Graveyard Keeper. I've never been a fan of life sims before, but My Time at Portia and now Graveyard Keeper have both won me over! It's been some 3 days since the win and I've already spent 10 hours straight in the game. Absolutely love the characters, and while I'm not too far in, the gameplay loop has been refreshing so far. Have seen a few steam discussions, and keeping myself at minimum spoilers, there's quite a lot to be done!

There's so much more to discuss about! The best discusion of the year, the best gifter of the year, the best train of the year and whatnot. But let's see how it goes first before I chime in more :)

Oh, and obligatory gibs here

Happy holidays!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How was your year overall on SG?

View Results
I'm the luckiest person on SG!
Goood
Mehhh
Baaad
You guys won something?

Reserved

3 years ago

i won a 1000 copy giveaway but other then that nothing ;/ i use all my points everyday im jusr rly unlucky xD

3 years ago

You are only 2 months on SG, that's ok. Do not worry. My last victory was also about two months ago

3 years ago

Like Star said, give it some time and explore! SG is much more than just gifts :)

3 years ago

To add to the points everyone made I would also like to point out that you haven't given anything away yet, when you give away games your progress towards the next level is raised. When your higher level you can enter higher-level giveaways, which would have better odds of winning as fewer people are higher level.

At least give away one game that has monetary value as you will instantly be levelled up to lv1 making that you can enter lv1 giveaways as well :)

3 years ago

xD where do you suggest i get money/keys i dont have enough game money for humble bundle so i cant just giveaway games

3 years ago

No I mean just 1 key, 1 alone is enough to get you up to lv1 on SteamGifts, thus increasing your odds of winning a game (as you will have more chances to enter more restricted giveaways)

You could
1) Sell steam cards on steam to then do a giveaway for a very cheap game on Steamgifts and buy and gift the game on Steam
2) Earn points on sites like https://www.opiumpulses.com/quests and use the points to redeem games you can then giveaway on Steamgifts

Those are just two easy ways I can think of to quickly give away 1 game on Steamgifts

3 years ago

During this almost year I won 5 games and 2 DLC.
Pretty decent, I think.

3 years ago

Whoa! With that ratio, I doubt you even enter giveaways! You're awesome, and I hope to replicate that ratio in the near future :)

Btw, what'd be your win of the year?

3 years ago

I'm very interested in TABS, but to be honest, I can't find a little time to play this (I really like non-standard games).

3 years ago

I have it on Epic too I guess (from their giveaways), but never got around to playing it. But unlike your reason, it's Epic's interface that's stopping me from playing. And it doesn't seem like it's getting fixed anytime soon.

I'm at the age where I'm starting to move away from AAA blockbusters. Yeah I still enjoy them from time to time, but weird indies is where it's at!

3 years ago

it's Epic's interface that's stopping me from playing.

Use GoG Galaxy 2, profit :)

3 years ago

Oh, I do! But it's still lacking on so many fronts. Not having a proper in-game interface, no achievements, no guides, no community system, NO CART SYSTEM!

3 years ago

The no cart system is the most annoying aspect of them all for me, especially when you get a game with tonnes of DLC you then have to individually buy/add. The other features I'm more patient about.

3 years ago

The community system is a very big minus for Epic, but I think other things are either unnecessary or actually harmful. Let me explain (they are my opinion, people can like them)

Cart system -> It is probably a must-have, but honestly I only bought more than 1 game for once (in one of the discounts) and they are in my backlog ever since.

Achievements -> HARMFUL. Fuck you my friend who pushed me for L4D2's achievements. I spend my time on a mindless grind instead of enjoying the game itself ever since L4D2 (tho it gets better lately since I literally pushing myself to not do them). I don't think someone who has a real purpose/satisfaction in his/her life would enjoy (completing) achievements. I mean, it is ok to see some "funny achievements" or even "grind achievements" while you are playing/enjoying the game, but if you spend your hours just to see one achievement instead of enjoying yourself, that means you lack purpose or satisfaction of success in your life. (The only exception is if you are doing it for a game you really loved and spend hundreds of hours) These words may sound harsh, but it is really what I think. And from what I can see, it is pretty much true.

Guides -> Lost its value when you stop doing achievements since youtube is generally better for other things (boss fight etc.).

In-game Interface -> Since borderless windowed a thing, the in-game interface feels like a slower/clunky version of your own browser.

This answer probably become uncesserally long, but I wanted to talk about Achievements I guess. I really hate its addictiveness which leads to not-fun hours and if you really spend too much time on them, not-fun life.

3 years ago

I usually revisit older games a lot more than trying out newer games (god knows how many times I had replayed Skyrim back in the day), and achievements provide a good incentive to do so! Besides, achievement hunting has started to grow on me. Am I evil?

3 years ago

No, achievements are evil :D

As I said, it is ok to collect achievements if you are already playing the game for hours. For me "enlightenment" was while I was playing Dying Light, I drive from one flag to another for 1 hour straight while it was boring as HELL. If you are doing something like this, there is a problem.

3 years ago*

I understand your POV. What you're referring to mostly occurs in GaaS, achievements that are meant to make you grind. I avoid such games altogether :p
But then you have games like the Souls games and Witcher series (and hopefully Tony Hawks remaster, whenever it comes to Steam), where achievements give a sense of joy. It's a hit-or-miss thing, as most devs put in achievements for the heck of it. But if done right, it can enhance the experience by a lot! Some achievements also show that the devs were having while fun making the game, which I absolutely love :)

3 years ago

Yeah, indeed. I love some funny achievements that pop while you are doing some funny thing, it feels awesome to see that "devs think that too" :D

Anyway, I am part of the reason of that hate as well, since I am having a hard time ignoring it. I am like an alcoholic who hates alcohol, but.. It gets better :)

3 years ago

Hahaha! Sure does :)

3 years ago

Haha, I like your reasoning, and largely agree on everything.

Particularly on achievements - sometimes achievements can point you towards something really cool that you'd never discover yourself, but most of the time they just designed to waste your time and take the joy out of the game. I've seen people grow to hate games that they loved while chasing achievements. Maybe not having achievements, and letting us just enjoy games for what they are, might actually be an improvement?

3 years ago

Haha, I like your reasoning, and largely agree on everything.

I am honestly surprised, but happy to hear this :D

Achievements

Exactly. Just EXACTLY. So f*cking EXACTLY.

3 years ago

I was surprised by how much I agreed with everything. :)

Shopping cart - nice to have, but how often are people buying more than one game? When it only takes a few seconds to buy a game, it doesn't strike me as a must have feature.

Achievements - I think games would be better off without them. I think they play off of people's compulsions to artificially extend the playtime to the detriment of the game. For every good achievement, there's a dozen awful, hateful ones. We should be playing games because we want to, setting up our own challenges if we want to.

Guides - nice to have, but you can always look up guides in a browser. And you can often find better guides on other sites, or even videos.

In-game interface - the only real purpose for it seems to be checking guides or achievement progress, so it doesn't seem to serve any purpose without them. Like you said, Borderless Window + Alt-Tab seems like a better alternative.

The features I'd actually like to see added to the Epic store are better sorting features to help you find games, a Wishlist to track the games you're actually interested in, and web integrations that GG.Deals could tap into to help track and catalog your Epic games.

3 years ago

I can't say more than EXACTLY. If i can find a girl that I can agree on that much, I would marry her :D

About features, my biggest wishes are the "discussions" page, and "workshop". Btw, Wishlist is already available.

3 years ago

Oh, you're right, they did add a Wishlist. Shows how often I visit the Epic Store. :)

And I totally forgot about the Workshop - that's definitely the best feature unique to Steam. Keeping up to date with mods is a huge pain, and having them automatically updated is awesome.

And Discussions can be useful too, to check on the status of games, optional mods to download, and potential fixes.

I'm totally wish you, Discussions and Workshop are the features they should add - much more important than a shopping cart or achievements.

3 years ago

Yeah, and while you are doing that please make launcher less resource-hungry as well :D For some reason, EGS is really heavy.

3 years ago

I just checked mine:

Epic in the tray is using 0.5% CPU and 163MB if you include all the web helpers (smaller than Steam).
Epic open is using 5% CPU and 378MB. Definitely high CPU utilization.

For comparison:
Steam tray or open - 0.5% CPU, 398MB with all processes
GOG Galaxy open - 0.2% CPU, 375MB with all processes
GOG Galaxy tray - 0% CPU, 366MB with all processes
Origin open - 2% CPU, 120MB (CPU sometimes spikes to 15%)
Origin tray - 2.5% CPU, 24MB (CPU sometimes spikes to 5%)
Uplay open - 0.2% CPU, 260MB
Uplay tray - 0.2% CPU, 139MB with all processes
Xbox open - 0.3%, 312 MB
Xbox tray - 0% CPU, 4.5MB

Epic has high CPU utilization when open, but low CPU and memory utilization when in the tray.
Steam has the highest memory utilization.
GOG has the second highest memory utilization - I wonder how much of that is due to it being connected to every other service.
Origin has the lowest memory footprint when open by far, and second lowest in the tray, but has constant CPU utilization, and the second highest CPU utilization when open after Epic.
Uplay is fares really well overall, low CPU utilization across the board and lower memory utilization than Epic, Steam, or GOG.
Xbox has the lowest utilization in the tray by far.

I'm most impressed by the Xbox launcher - when in the tray it's practically not even there. I'm not sure what's going on with Origin, it has great memory utilization, but has constant CPU utilization. And Epic clearly need to address the CPU utilization when their launcher is open. Fortunately, you can exit out of the Epic launcher after your games are installed and not open it again until you need to install another game.

3 years ago

Now I realized that looks like high cpu thing is a known bug. Tho I can't remember Epic being fast since the first day. It was always slow for me.

Btw, what is Xbox?

Fortunately, you can exit out of the Epic launcher after your games are installed and not open it again until you need to install another game.

Wait, what?

3 years ago

Btw, what is Xbox?

Xbox app for Xbox Game Pass.

Fortunately, you can exit out of the Epic launcher after your games are installed and not open it again until you need to install another game.

Wait, what?

99% of Epic games are DRM-free (Borderlands 3 is the only exception I know of), so after you install the game you don't need the launcher anymore. You can exit out and the games will still run (you may need to make a shortcut to the .exe), or even uninstall it.

3 years ago

Xbox app for Xbox Game Pass.

Oh, I didn't have the GamePass so i didn't know it uses a launcher. Makes sense tho :D

99% of Epic games are DRM-free

That's good to hear. So far I only played World War Z but didn't try to start from .exe. I wonder why they don't announce this like GoG.

3 years ago

They're not 100% DRM-free (Borderlands 3 requires being logged into the launcher), and they don't make a point of advertising or requiring it like GOG does, but they're 99% DRM-free and for me that's a huge selling point.

3 years ago

I think they should advertise it tho, it is a good point.

3 years ago

Where are you getting the 99% number from?

3 years ago

I made it up. The actual answer is that Epic does not require DRM, and for existing games, as far as I've been able to ascertain (if you exclude the EA and Ubisoft games that require Origin and Uplay respectively and the always online games that require an online account) there are about 60-ish games that require the Epic Launcher and 190 and are completely DRM-free (and some we aren't sure about yet), so it's actually more like 75% DRM-free.

I haven't tried the ones that require the Epic Launcher to see how restrictive they are yet, but you can be logged in on the Epic launcher on multiple computers simultaneously, unlike Steam, so it's possible that you can share one account across multiple computers using the launcher just like you can with GOG Galaxy.

3 years ago

I see. I suppose that's an upside.
But I don't expect things turning out great overall knowing ТН owns a major stake.

3 years ago

TH?

3 years ago

Теnсеnt.

3 years ago

Seems my experience with the life sim type games is somewhat similar. I've tried a few, including Stardew valley, and never really enjoyed them. The only exceptions so far have been My Time at Portia and Graveyard Keeper :)

I've had an account here for several years, but I hadn't really used it much until around the middle of this year. I generally don't enter many giveaways either, but Christmas treated me well with 3 wins! I've not managed to play any of them yet, but come the New Year (when my girlfriend's back at work) I'll likely be playing them all! I have a feeling I may enjoy Sword of the Stars: The Pit the most, although I didn't even know the game until I saw the giveaway!

3 years ago

Will have to check out Sword of the Stars. Have heard good things about Earthlock too. With your generosity, you deserve more too!

PS: Have read your reviews and participated in many giveaways of yours, so many thanks for being awesome :)

3 years ago

I've heard good things about Earthlock too, and I imagine I'll have plenty of fun with it!

Thank you! It's nice to know someone out there is reading the reviews :D

3 years ago

idk, nothing too great... :(

3 years ago

Your gibs make others go from good to great. And that's not a small thing at all :) Thank you so much for the Christman event and the daily giveaways!

PS: You didn't like Halo: MCC?

3 years ago

I literally won nothing this year, but it is not surprising since I only enter AAA or similar games that I really want to play.

3 years ago

Me too! Anything I find interesting, I enter. Just that my standard of AAA games is a little lower than yours :p

3 years ago

Nope, actually that is not the case :D

Entering everything you find interesting leads to huge backlog. (just checked your profile and looks like thats the case :) It was the same for me as well, so I stopped entering giveaways and started to play my backlog instead.

Btw, I suggest you the same since your backlog has some awesome games as well. MGSV 3.6 hours?? Thats a crime :D (there are lot more awesome games in your library)

3 years ago

Hmm now that you mention it. I actually have a very short attention span. If it doesn't get any good within 15 mins, I'm done with it :p
I do in fact have to take a deep dive into my backlog! So many games I haven't even started yet. But then again, games these days are unnecessarily complex like, for example, MGSV. I have in fact finished the entire game on my PS3, and I don't find the strength of going through the 2 hour long glorified intro all over again. All the more reason why I find MGS 2 and 3 to be the best in the series. I appreciate complexity in game mechanics, but when they start overwhelming you it becomes such a chore. Maybe just me :p

3 years ago

If it doesn't get any good within 15 mins, I'm done with it :p

You are missing way too much :D

2 hour-long glorified intro

Honestly one of the best 2 hours of my gaming life.

I appreciate complexity in-game mechanics, but when they start overwhelming you it becomes such a chore

Yeah, that's understandable. I am sure you would surprise if you watched an "MGS V small details" video :D

3 years ago

Oh, I liked the game, no doubt. But when compared to MGS 3, it felt like a step down in terms of overall pacing and narrative. And tbh, I loved the opening jungle level of MGS 3! By small detail, I'm assuming you meant Quiet details ;p

You are missing way too much :D

Oh tell me about it! I'm definitely going to dig into my backlog soon, although with gamepass a thing I'm not sure how soon 'soon' is :p

3 years ago

But when compared to MGS 3, it felt like a step down in terms of overall pacing and narrative.

I think you are on point, but on the positive side V gives you more tactical options. I think both are awesome games with different strong points. Snake Eater Song was the thing that made me play the series btw :D

I'm not sure how soon 'soon' is :p

I would say "sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon" :)

3 years ago

Snake Eater Song was the thing that made me play the series btw

Now you've gone and made me cry :'(

3 years ago

I feel you brother ;'(

(Way to fall was one of my all-time favorite songs as well. I love you just for your music taste :')

3 years ago

U2, brother. U2 :'(

3 years ago

it was certainly a period of time.

3 years ago

I mean, you only gave away thousands of games :P

PS: Thank you soo much for the Christmas event!

3 years ago

Fuck wins, I'm here for the community. Love y'all.

3 years ago

Hell yeah!

3 years ago

Thats the spirit!

View attached image.
3 years ago

Yups!! after few years what keep me open sg are good community!!

3 years ago

isnt the community just the steam one xD

3 years ago

Without scammers (mostly) and there is no restriction on who you can interact with!

3 years ago

i think ill start to get to know people on here then :)

3 years ago

My luckiest win this year would be Persona 4 Golden 5 months ago, it was a group giveaway. I really desired that game and enjoyed a lot starting to play it :D But now I have a MAC so it's more difficult to find a PC to continue that one.
Graveyard Keeper is a personal favorite too :) But it doesn't save in the cloud so when I changed my computer I had to start over (there is a way to manually transfer the save file from a computer to an other but I didn't find mine). Anyway have a lot of fun on that one!

3 years ago

P4G is awesome! Hope Atlus can bring the entire series over to PC.

Yakuza? Check
Valkyria Chronicles? Check
Catherine? Check
SMT? C'mon Atlus
Persona? I'm throwing money at the screen, but it doesn't help :(

Macs can be such a pain to shift over to. The only game I ever tried on my Macbook Pro was Outlast, and even though the framerates were over 30, the latency was horrible! Have you tried proton? P4G works fine on proton.

3 years ago

My last win was july 2019, cultist simulator, no luck since then

3 years ago

That is actually really bad! I find it hard to believe that you even enter giveaways :p
Regardless, wishing you infinite success for 2K21!

3 years ago

yeah, I enter only those GAs I truly want to play, so I don't enter a lot. Thanks for the food luck!

3 years ago

I was pretty inactive for a few years might have played about 3.5k hours of Rocket League that I won here but I came back about a month ago. I won 2 giveaways this year, and out of them, the best game I won is Cyberpunk 2077 :) I also started working on my backlog with games won on SG taking priority, I've already beaten 5 and almost all of them turned out to be surprisigly great. I beat Little Inferno, Schein, Steamworld Dig, Deadlight, Collisions and currently I'm playing Fallout 4 and Titan Souls, both of them are awesome as well. I also gave away a bunch of games, a couple from my wishlist, but I have way too large a backlog anyway. I did all that in the 1 month I've been active in 2020 so I'm looking forward to defeating more of the backlog in 2021, giving more stuff away and obviously winning some as well.

Btw I recommend anyone to try and beat the backlog even if the games aren't popular or new releases, you'll be surprised how many turn out to be hidden gems. You can use the pagywosg events and the BLAEO community as motivation.

3 years ago*

CP 2077 :0 I have seen so many complaints (absolutely justified), and I still can't wrap my head around how good of a game it is! Been seeing a few walkthroughs, and I think it'd be a hell of a game if they stick to it and iron out the bugs. Great win and you deserved it :)

I can't even begin on how correct you are in terms of my backlog. I have a horrible attention span, and if I don't find something interesting within the first few minutes, I usually don't look back. But I'm slowly trying to dig into my backlog. PAGYWOSG seems like a nice incentive. Thanks for letting know!

PS: There's a certain enemy to my backlog known as gamepass that I need to deal with :p

3 years ago*

I think I'll wait a bit to let CDPR iron out all annoying glitches and bugs. Seems like too good of a game to play while dealing with those.

You should totally give games a chance lasting more than a few minutes though, otherwise you'll miss out on great titles. I know the feeling of an 'obstacle' on the road to beating your backlog. Thankfully I have last played a game of Rocket League in the beginning of 2020, so it's safe to say I am now free of that burden and ready to explore more games.

3 years ago

Thankfully my gamepass runs out in March. Will soon be revisiting those I looked over! I haven't equally loved and hated something as much as gamepass. It's like a good evil to my Steam library :p

3 years ago

i just counted. i got 34 wins this year. i also gave away 34 games this year. im 1:1

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

times goes by so fast

Thanks for making me feel old :(
Seriously though, it feels like yesterday that we were asked to start working from home :o

don't enter many, cause picky

Certainly not a bad thing! That's how I imagine myself in a few years :)

Oh, and thank you for being a generous gifter through the year :D

3 years ago

I've gone from "you've been unlucky and won 6 gifts less than estimated" to "you've been lucky and won 3 gifts more than estimated" this year (now I'm back at "1 more"), so I consider myself lucky, most of all considering I only join GAs for wishlisted games. In addition I enjoyed almost all of them, System Shock 2 in particular, so I'm also happy ;)

3 years ago

Ofc you're lucky! You won Devil Daggers :o
That game is sooo good!

PS: Even though I didn't win, that playtime puzzle was great :)

3 years ago

It's good indeed. I admit I quit it out of frustration though, because I couldn't get its only (super-hard) achievement 😭

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

This was my first year on SG (I joined Dec 2019) but I think that--real life 2020 notwithstanding-- it was a pretty great year =D I won 9 games over my 12 months, and no matter what the SG algorithm says, that feels pretty lucky to me.

I think my favorite SG win was actually not technically a win. There was a thread here on the forums where we were answering questions posed by the OP (I can't remember the exact topic except it involved RPGs; I think it was about joining someone's whitelist for a special giveaway). Anyway, in response to one of the questions, I mentioned that there were only two games that I was consistently entering--Shadows Awakening and Sunless Skies-- and otherwise I mostly wasn't entering giveaways. Another user (not OP) saw my comment and friended me a steam to give me their spare key of Skies. It was a really awesome moment that felt even more special than seeing spacecat pop-up on screen. And not only because I've since logged 60+ hours in the game ;-)

It's those human-to-human moments that make SG so great, whether as a gifter or as a winner. As much fun as a surprise present is, my favorite moments on SG have actually come from really short messages from other users. I can still remember several simple messages-- some of thanks but others just in response to something posted here on the forums-- which really lifted my spirits, just knowing that I had participated in making someone's day a little brighter.

TL;DR, this is a really great community and I am so happy to be part of it. Hope 2021 is even better for all of SG!

3 years ago

Sure it will, I plan to return here :)

3 years ago

I've giveaway 5 games and haven't won any games this year

3 years ago

That was a really heartwarming read, and I made sure to save it for the last :)
It was the same for me too! Popping in on discussions, checking out (and downloading) gifs, that's what made this community so special! There are so many things to ponder upon, but to have like-minded people (for me, it's us gamers) to discuss with feels so pleasant. There's a special connect that I feel with the community that I seldom find on the internet today. Granted there are some outliers here as well, but those are few and far between! I don't care what others think or say, gamers are breathtaking! You're breathtaking! Wishing you more successful and wholesome experiences in 2021 :)

3 years ago

4 months without a won..

3 years ago

All the more reasons to break the streak :)

3 years ago

I haven't played most of my wins since i just got them recently, but so far my best win this year is my first win, the wolf among us. I was so hooked when i was playing it. I'm also recommending it for people who like to watch movies.

3 years ago

I personally enjoyed The wolf among us much more than TWD. >!I felt betrayed without Lee!< Also, I feel the cast resonated more with me. And then there's that style!

3 years ago

I haven't play TWD yet, but i'm planning to! I'm also a bit scared if the game is inferior than the wolf among us though since i also thought that the graphic style in the wolf among us is better.

3 years ago

Both are very different games. Graphics isn't something that's a priority in Telltale games, but you could try the new collection. It uses their updated game engine and has much better graphics, making you cry in ultra HD tears :p

3 years ago

by the new collection, do you mean the definitive edition? i thought they just combined the other games into one game. now i'm excited. thanks for the info!

3 years ago

i haven't won anything since October of 2019 :P at this rate i'm gonna be sad that my streak has broken when i finally do win something.

3 years ago

:o That's an unusually long streak. May the gods of RNG have mercy on you /\
Honestly though, best wishes for 2021, and may the streak break soon!

PS: That makes me wonder, who owns the longest streak of not winning on SG? Need to create a special giveaway for them!

3 years ago

i've seen some people on here say they haven't won anything in four or more years? so there's definitely a lot of people who sill hang around even though the algorithm doesn't like them XD.

3 years ago

I don't know if, at this point, they'd like to break the streak :p

3 years ago

A bad year in general (stayed home almost all the time), but great for gaming and very lucky at SG. Broke a record: finished about 130 games this year, and some of them were quite long. Unhappily didn't give so many great games -- many HOGs and a few freebies, only. But I am really happy I got to participate in Fiddler's Community Train in September with the Award Whining "Documentary" "Questions about Ships".

Since you asked (?), let's dish out some personal awards:
BEST PLAYED GAME: Soma
BEST PLAYED SG WIN: Hellblade (won on my birthday!) and XCOM2 (a tie!)
BEST (?) UNPLAYED SG WIN: Dishonored 2 (?)
MOST PLEASANT SURPRISE: Highway Blossoms
LONGEST GAME: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
BEST SOUNDTRACK: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
BEST STORY MOMENT: Broken Age (end of Part I)
BEST HUMOR: Frog Fractions
BEST USE OF VERMIN: A Plague Tale
WORST PLAYED GAME: Escape This

Most of these were SG wins (not the last one :D), so thank you so much, good people of SG! :D

Cheers!

3 years ago*

That's quite an impressive completion ratio! You also scored some pretty awesome wins! But please please please don't do that to Dishonored 2 :( If there is any game that epitomizes 'multiple ways of approach' in linear games, it's Dishonored! Played the first one multiple times, and can jump back in any time, any day. It's that good! There's also this guy on YT called StealthGamerBR. Do give it a watch. If that doesn't entice you to play this series, I don't know what will :p

Here's to more such awesome time ahead on SG!

3 years ago

Oh, no, I just won Dishonored 2 less than a month ago, it will definitely be played! :D :D

Cheers, and let us have a great 2021!

3 years ago

18 wins with 2 being dlc and 5 being the only entry.

My favourite has to be ni no kuni 2, I just recently won it and spent about 50+ hours in the 1st week of playing/beating
Away from a recent one probably 1bitheart. I was a big fan of lieat and winning 1bitheart just made me feel so lucky, its sequel 1beatheart is also great. Played their alicemare game too so now I'm just waiting for Faceless Double to be released

3 years ago

Honestly, coming from NNK I didn't like the second game that much. Familiars were a major part of NNK, and getting rid of it felt as if it lost some of it's soul. I also felt as if the graphics were a downgrade, but that's mainly due to the absence of Ghibli. Hope they make a 3rd part, and that it's similar to the first one!

Never heard of 1bitheart before. But took a peek at the store page and looks like something I'd enjoy the hell out of! Wishlisted! And thank you :)

3 years ago

yeah I saw people not like number 2 as much but I haven't touched number 1 so I had nothing to compare it to. I'll have to see which I like more when the time comes

3 years ago

My last win is from 2 years ago, so...

I just don't enter giveaways much lately, I rather stay here for the forums, game news and bundles. :D

3 years ago

Like I did, when I wasn't even a member :p

3 years ago

bump

3 years ago

Finally had some small wins 3 months ago after having a drought since December 2018. See what 2021 brings :)

3 years ago

You and me both! Best wishes :D

3 years ago

1 won only 1 game in all the year..and it was yesterday..only 17 entrys....so....

3 years ago

Welcome back :D

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.