March 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ March 30th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† April 6th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

XCOM: Chimera Squad

ELEX

• A single region lock shared between LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR: {sub/200962}
  • KR should receive a ROW key, even if a region-locked package exists <- needs confirmation
  • Everyone else - ROW key: {sub/81995/}

WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS

Wildfire

Ageless

Control Standard Edition is a region-free key for everyone!

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW version)

Notes:

Humble Choice Premium or Classic customers will have access to the entire lineup.

You can select between Steam and Epic for the Control key (also valid for the gift link).

Control is the standard edition (does not include the DLCs and they are needed for 100% achievements).

Important info on how to create giveaways for Control:
Both the base game and the new package containing the DLCs are called "Ultimate Edition".
If you have a key from this bundle, use the search "870780" when creating a giveaway (or "Control Ultimate Edition", but from the list pick the entry with app/870780 and a *)
If you have a key from Keysora (or somewhere else) and you know that the key includes the DLCs, then search for "Control Ultimate Edition" when creating a giveaway, but from the list pick the entry with sub/275147, without an * and the image is missing) <- was temporarily (?) removed.

There is no upgrade path to WWE 2K Battlegrounds Digital Deluxe (exclusive (?) costumes for three characters; the characters you otherwise unlock through gameplay).

The bundle contents were officially announced 1 week in advance.

ย 

Free DLCs to claim:

!addlicense ASF 322441,453219

IMPORTANT!!!!

If you already own Control Ultimate Ediition with DLCs included ({sub/275147/} (Store sub) or {sub/485381} (Control Retail (ROW)) you will still be able to activate the key received from this bundle {sub/543422/)} on top of that (wasting it in the process) because it contains one depot {depot/870782/} that is not present in the store / retail subs for the Ultimate edition.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Control Standard Edition 91% of 12331 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/870780 W 0 $29.99
XCOM: Chimera Squad 73% of 15549 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/882100 W 0 $19.99
ELEX 72% of 8661 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/411300 W 0* $49.99
Kingdom Two Crowns 88% of 5871 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/701160 W M L 1 $19.99
WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS 69% of 271 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1142100 W 0 $39.99
Hotshot Racing 80% of 460 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/609920 W 0 $19.99
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind 77% of 275 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1013310 W 1 $24.99
Cyber Hook 97% of 273 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1130410 W 1 $14.99
Pesterquest 94% of 854 - - 1.80 CV app/1144030 W M L 1 $11.99
Wildfire 84% of 191 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/431940 W 0 $14.99
Boreal Blade 80% of 213 - - 0.60 CV app/598780 W 0 $3.99
Ageless 68% of 19 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1210150 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $265.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Ruin Raiders - Unknown Menace

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The Controllercoaster is coming to an end! After the surprise rise & fall of Keysora's deal for 3โ‚ฌ/5โ‚ฌ, Humble steps into the ring to get you the Non-Ultimate Edition of Control Ultimate Edition, added to Steam only a day before the bundle launch.

View Results
[Recurring subscription, Steam] ๐•ฎrazy lineup this month, I wouldnโ€™t miss it for the world!
[Recurring subscription, Epic] ๐•บh, I finally have an excuse to use my Epic account. Take that, Valve!
[New subscription, Steam] ๐•นo way on Earth I could resist this selection!
[New subscription, Epic] ๐•ฟired of Steam's buggy software and regular drama? Come to the Epic side. No Sinking Cities sold there at the moment.
[Maybe subscribe] ๐•ฝeally unsure about this one, should I get it for the Control base game and buy the DLCs separately at a later date?
[Pause / Backlog] ๐•บnce again, I feel forced to pause. I expected more from IGN.
[Cancelling / will not buy] ๐•ทame, lame, so lame! Each month is worse than the previous one. Maybe Fandom should buy IGN.

WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS is region locked in LATAM but I don't have the SubID

View attached image.
3 years ago

top bad, now i need to removes all my entries for this GAs

3 years ago

Nah, region lock doesn't work like that, the lock is only applied to the key of the person that bought it, you can enter any giveaway of that game as long as it's a region free key

3 years ago

you are right. that come to my mind a few hours after i write the comment.,

3 years ago

I finished Control already. Pass.
The DLCs are very good.

3 years ago

Gonna hold for now until the DLC for Control is on sale.

3 years ago

Gonna make this comment for curiosity and research purposes only.

If you get the files from Control Ultimate Edition and paste them into the new Control base game folder on Steam, you get the dlcs. I just tested and confirmed this myself. As far as I know, I'm the first to actually discover this. Since the dlcs only unlock after finishing the game (or getting far into it), I got a complete save on the internet, loaded it after switching the files, and lo and behold, the dlcs are there. No crashes or anything. I don't know if the achievements will work, but given the simplicity of it all, I believe they should work fine. You don't need to change all files. Just the main ones.

Curiously, the Ultimate Edition files clock in at around 42gb, while the base version on Steam is about 56gb.

3 years ago

Interesting, thank you for your research ๐Ÿ‘€

3 years ago

If you get the files from Control Ultimate Edition and paste them into the new Control base game folder on Steam, you get the dlcs.

The majority of games on Steam work like this as as most games only check the files are present rather than doing a license check. For example I own Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Fallout: New Vegas (RU) (base game only), when I played the RU version I just copied the DLC files over from my Ultimate Edition installation and could play all the DLC with no issue. I've done the same with a number of other games were I own different versions - sometimes across different platforms, another example being when I used the DLC installers for The Witcher 3 from GOG on the Steam base game.

3 years ago

The vast majority of modern (recent-ish) games don't do this.

3 years ago

Holy region locks. 5 games of the bundle are region locked, this is probably a new record for most region locks in a bundle so far.

3 years ago*

What's a RUN lock?

3 years ago

Click the sub link from the post next to whatever region you are purchasing the bundle from. If there is a "run lock", then the link will give a list of countries where "This package can only be run in specified countries"

3 years ago

Thank you. I thought it was a specific country or something so I was confused.

3 years ago

You can find an explanation here.

3 years ago

What does RUN LOCK means?

3 years ago

Click the sub link from the post next to whatever region you are purchasing the bundle from. If there is a "run lock", then the link will give a list of countries where "This package can only be run in specified countries"

3 years ago

They forgot to mention that it's only for the first 3 months after activation...

3 years ago

You can find an explanation here.

3 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Bundle seem to be great at first sight, but amount of runlocks and region locks in this one is beating all the records!
Also crappy move from 505 with their dlc-ripoff, becomes even more funny if remember what they did with console version (some kind of same shit but reverse) - start to sell separate ultimate edition game just shortly after start of base game with dlc's sales. They are REALLY want to get money twice. Ultimate Control is 20$ on steam, and Season Pass is 15$. U wut 505?
Im buying this, cause Elex and Wildfire, and Control abit, but feelings about this one bundle are rather bad.

3 years ago

Thanks for the topic Lilly, as always, good work.

I love Elex, started last week, wanted to play it befor it gets bundles as i bought it a few sales ago. It is difficult, not the usual faceroll Bethesda rpg and it dont require a mod to be playable:-D While Elex gets easier after 20hours and after getting some better equipments it is more like a soulslike classic RPG until then.

Elex, Control and Xcom goes to a friend, I'll activate every other game to get really close to 5k "owned" games, none of them will be played tho. Perhaps Peaky Blinder. After 5k I can finally start to giveaway the monthly trash (yeah, trash for me, not globally) online, platformer and parkour games again, finally:-)

3 years ago

There's many cheap game keys out there, no need to buy a Monthly just to boost your count. :P

3 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion but with the promotional 5โ‚ฌ each month for 6months, while getting 12 games in each bundle.... shovelwares cost more for each game than this monthly price. At least for EUR region, and i don't want to give any cent to those "developers":-D Additionally, these at least real games:-)

3 years ago

so, 10 of 12 , not all?

3 years ago

On Classic and Premium you get 12 games as always.

3 years ago

It's fun how they released a separate game just to make this bundle. I will get it because want to end my subscription from 2019 and have only 2 months left.

3 years ago

Great top liners but I already got them, and trading Choice keys is ehh now.

3 years ago

Why HB sometimes say "only available in these countries" and the next game it says "it's not available in these countries". I really got mad. I live in Turkey and I want to create a giveaway for WWE. I think I have to use ROW key, am I correct? I cannot check the countries from HB again since I already revealed the gift link (or can I?).

I'd really appreciate the help.

3 years ago

If you reveal the key, you can't see the countries list from the gift link any more.
This is a screenshot of the notification for WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS for a ROW key: https://imgur.com/a/PrPY8QQ

Currently there is no package locked to TR on SteamDB, but it might be that it's not yet indexed.
However, considering that TR is not in the list, it's likely that you get a ROW key.

You should get "only available in these countries" when the key can be redeemed only in those countries (it's region locked for your region)
People who receive ROW keys usually get "it's not available in these countries" message, even if the key can be activated worldwide - I guess it's a measure of precaution from Humble Bundle, hinting at the fact that the countries in the list receive region locked keys.

3 years ago

Ah, I see. The available/not available difference makes sense now. Thank you very much! :>

3 years ago

It redeems as WWE 2K Battlegrounds (WW), it is a ROW key.

3 years ago

Thanks, I will create a giveaway accordingly!

3 years ago

I will buy this bundle, because I'm quite interested in Control (surreal stuff always buys me), Elex looks fine, too and there are a couple of couch coop games. Still, I do not feel it as exciting as February 2021 or even December 2020, where few good headliners were accompanied by a good lot of solid indies. I guess it's a matter of preference, though, for Classic it's still a steal.

3 years ago

I wonder what the real HB percentage split of Steam vs Epic was for the Control choice. Based on this threads poll, it's something like 96% - 97% chose Steam. But - as this is steamgifts, it should be a bit closer on HB's side. How much closer though? Perhaps not much, but if so, Sweeney must be wondering what else he has to do to earn our loyalty, lol.

3 years ago*

stop being a complete jackhole and actually put some of those millions he's spending on exclusives toward flushing out the features of his store front.... It's obvious if you go to any of the steam forums for games that are on both Steam and Epic that people actually do want Forums, I mean just look how many people post there that own the epic version.. Same with stuff like achievements.. Sweeney cares about only the devs and publishers while he couldn't care less about the gamers that buy the games.. that's why i'll never support epic or even buy things from there.. only two purchases from there,, one for BL 3, and the other for AC vahalla because of the 10 dollar off coupon..

3 years ago

Pretty much, yes. Funny thing is how Sweeney when speaking, really seems to believe he is God's gift to devs, gamers and the industry as a whole. He does not understand the backlashes he gets. His paying for games to give away seems like a good tactic - but completely nullified by the exclusives he chases.

3 years ago

Ageless does not work in South Korea if anyone needed it clarified.

3 years ago

Any idea what sub you get? You should receive: https://steamdb.info/sub/483339/ which works in South Korea.
If your Humble Bundle store region is set to South Korea yet you don't receive this package, you should contact Humble Bundle support.

3 years ago

My Humble store and plan are all for Korea and will contact their support, thank you.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Would it be funny if HB offered the Control DLC's for free next month?

3 years ago

If I didn't already have Control - I've got the Ultimate edition - and Peaky Blinders, this would have been an no-brainer buy. As it is I'm going to get it anyway - Elex and Chimera Squad are long-term squatters on my wish-list, and much of the rest is interesting enough. There are only one or two Monthly/Choice bundles I've really regretted buying, and this isn't destined to be one of them.

3 years ago

Disregarding what Humble Bundle says, has anyone played Control (from this bundle) until the start of Mission 8? I actually bought this game from another store and was unsure if it was truly the Ultimate edition or the base game since it's very hard to see if you own the DLC's or not until you reach this point. As far as I know the DLC's didn't show up on the game page until after I played them. And the first DLC only becomes available after you finish Mission 7 (second DLC only after you finish the game I believe), so if "The Foundation" quest shows up you do have the Ultimate version, otherwise you don't. It's my believe that regular keys for this specific game might have been changed to the Ultimate version, but I could be very wrong, please forgive me if I am. Just wondering :)

3 years ago

the monthly key DOESNT give you ultimate edition.
even reports of people buying ultimate edition off steam and no longer getting the DLC

3 years ago

Well as stated before, there's no way for them to know if they own the DLC or not since they haven't played far enough into the game. The two extra DLC missions only unlock until you're near the end of the main game, and the DLC weapon schematic won't unlock until you find the correct materials in the second DLC. Hence there's a good chance people might think they don't own the Ultimate edition, when in fact they do, but don't realize none of the content unlocks until they're far enough in the game.

Edit: Don't know if it helps any but my game folder was also /870780/ and I have the Ultimate edition.

3 years ago

they shared images showing they didnt own the dlc but had purchased the ultimate edition. dont know why steam removed them

3 years ago

Well they did add the "Buy Control" which wasn't there before a few days ago, nor was the "Buy Control - Season Pass", so it is highly likely that it is just the base version. As far as I can tell the game didn't show me I owned the DLC before either, I thought it was because I hadn't played them yet, but it seems they changed some stuff these last few days.

3 years ago*

You should pay this person's profile a visit. It seems as they are outright lying, having bought the bundle just like anybody else. People there provide proof, and if that wasn't enough they also have Hotshot Racing on their recent playlist...

3 years ago

they also have Hotshot Racing on their recent playlist.

That proves nothing on its own, they could just buy Control then get Hotshot Racing gifted to them. Or even bought from the store. It's possible, after all.
Their review of Control, on the other hand, clearly shows that it's a key-activated game, not bought in Steam store.;)

3 years ago

That's hilarious .. I wonder what's the motivation behind making up something like that ? ... I mean you can be bitter and dislike the situation.. but outright lie in a review..

3 years ago

If you click a game in your library, you already see if you have DLCs or not. No need to install / play / anything.
(Unless your library is in Small Mode or whatever.)
You can of course also consult the Steam Store, SteamDB, https://store.steampowered.com/dynamicstore/userdata/ , etc.

3 years ago

Did they change the release schedule for the bundles? Used to be first Friday.

3 years ago

Yes, they did. This is the first month of the change. They did announce it, the notification is probably still kicking around on the site - I think I got one by email as well.

3 years ago

Thanks, didn't get any email about it.

3 years ago

played most of the games and have yet to find a decent one.

3 years ago

Hi all,
does anyone know why the New Standard edition is missing from GA
[Select a Game]

peeps are posting an incorrect versions xD from this HB as the only available from the listing -Ultimate`

3 years ago

Hey, I think it's because they only have one page for Control (which is the Ultimate version), which was the only version you could buy before this whole Humble Bundle fiasco. They've only recently (a few days ago) made changes that allow you to buy the base version, but the base version shares the same page as the Ultimate version.

3 years ago

appid is standard, its just wrong name on steam store because they didnt change it when they added standard to store. Ultimate is diffrent sub and because it was named the same it was temporarily removed when creating GAs.

3 years ago

Everything is already explained in the OP, please check under "Important info on how to create giveaways for Control".

3 years ago

I'm interested to know how many would choose Epic key over Steam key for Control, out of total sales. 1:10? 1:100? xD

3 years ago

Thought the same when redeeming my copy.. would be interesting to see what's the interest for Epic keys.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.