March 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ March 30th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† April 6th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

XCOM: Chimera Squad

ELEX

• A single region lock shared between LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR: {sub/200962}
  • KR should receive a ROW key, even if a region-locked package exists <- needs confirmation
  • Everyone else - ROW key: {sub/81995/}

WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS

Wildfire

Ageless

Control Standard Edition is a region-free key for everyone!

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW version)

Notes:

Humble Choice Premium or Classic customers will have access to the entire lineup.

You can select between Steam and Epic for the Control key (also valid for the gift link).

Control is the standard edition (does not include the DLCs and they are needed for 100% achievements).

Important info on how to create giveaways for Control:
Both the base game and the new package containing the DLCs are called "Ultimate Edition".
If you have a key from this bundle, use the search "870780" when creating a giveaway (or "Control Ultimate Edition", but from the list pick the entry with app/870780 and a *)
If you have a key from Keysora (or somewhere else) and you know that the key includes the DLCs, then search for "Control Ultimate Edition" when creating a giveaway, but from the list pick the entry with sub/275147, without an * and the image is missing) <- was temporarily (?) removed.

There is no upgrade path to WWE 2K Battlegrounds Digital Deluxe (exclusive (?) costumes for three characters; the characters you otherwise unlock through gameplay).

The bundle contents were officially announced 1 week in advance.

ย 

Free DLCs to claim:

!addlicense ASF 322441,453219

IMPORTANT!!!!

If you already own Control Ultimate Ediition with DLCs included ({sub/275147/} (Store sub) or {sub/485381} (Control Retail (ROW)) you will still be able to activate the key received from this bundle {sub/543422/)} on top of that (wasting it in the process) because it contains one depot {depot/870782/} that is not present in the store / retail subs for the Ultimate edition.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Control Standard Edition 91% of 12331 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/870780 W 0 $29.99
XCOM: Chimera Squad 73% of 15549 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/882100 W 0 $19.99
ELEX 72% of 8661 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/411300 W 0* $49.99
Kingdom Two Crowns 88% of 5871 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/701160 W M L 1 $19.99
WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS 69% of 271 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1142100 W 0 $39.99
Hotshot Racing 80% of 460 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/609920 W 0 $19.99
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind 77% of 275 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1013310 W 1 $24.99
Cyber Hook 97% of 273 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1130410 W 1 $14.99
Pesterquest 94% of 854 - - 1.80 CV app/1144030 W M L 1 $11.99
Wildfire 84% of 191 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/431940 W 0 $14.99
Boreal Blade 80% of 213 - - 0.60 CV app/598780 W 0 $3.99
Ageless 68% of 19 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1210150 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $265.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Ruin Raiders - Unknown Menace

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The Controllercoaster is coming to an end! After the surprise rise & fall of Keysora's deal for 3โ‚ฌ/5โ‚ฌ, Humble steps into the ring to get you the Non-Ultimate Edition of Control Ultimate Edition, added to Steam only a day before the bundle launch.

View Results
[Recurring subscription, Steam] ๐•ฎrazy lineup this month, I wouldnโ€™t miss it for the world!
[Recurring subscription, Epic] ๐•บh, I finally have an excuse to use my Epic account. Take that, Valve!
[New subscription, Steam] ๐•นo way on Earth I could resist this selection!
[New subscription, Epic] ๐•ฟired of Steam's buggy software and regular drama? Come to the Epic side. No Sinking Cities sold there at the moment.
[Maybe subscribe] ๐•ฝeally unsure about this one, should I get it for the Control base game and buy the DLCs separately at a later date?
[Pause / Backlog] ๐•บnce again, I feel forced to pause. I expected more from IGN.
[Cancelling / will not buy] ๐•ทame, lame, so lame! Each month is worse than the previous one. Maybe Fandom should buy IGN.

Of course Control Ultimate Edition is on sale and the "Season Pass" isn't.

View attached image.
3 years ago

It is on sale at humble store. I was surprised it's only โ‚ฌ 6.37 (with subscriber discount). It'll probably get even cheaper soon on other stores, as humble store usually isn't the cheapest. I already had the Ultimate Edition before .. . and I kinda regret buying it, because the game's kinda disappointing anyway.

3 years ago

yeah... the whole context just makes me feel more cheated. xD

3 years ago

Did they tease April's bundle yet?

3 years ago

no

3 years ago

https://www.almenaragames.com/post/rogue-mansion-sneak-peek-humble-original-april-2021

Found on some chinese site (I can assume it's April Fools' list):
Metro Exodus
Persona 4 Golden
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Insurgency Sandstorm
The Henry Stickmin Collection
Murder by Numbers
CARRION
Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial
while True: learn()
Creepy Tale
Townscaper
Kill it with Fire

3 years ago

Actually, this list is pretty well-balanced for possible HC.

3 years ago

if it would be the older Ori then i could believe it, perhaps. The package believeable with the exception of Ori.

3 years ago

Agreed.

3 years ago

Well balanced? There are way too many games with an overwhelming rating.
At first glance only Tower Hunter seems to be somewhat weaker. Looks like a very unrealistic bundle.

3 years ago*

Seeems a bit too good, but Iยดd take it :D

3 years ago

I'd take it even if it was only Persona, Ori and Carrion. Sounds a bit too good to be true but we'll see... by the way, is this change of Choice to the first Tuesday of every month permanent? I recall when Tuesdays were the days of regular bundles.

3 years ago

Kill It With Fire and Murder By Numbers are both in sale so I can see this happening

Part of me feels like if someone was coming up with a fake list, it wouldn't be this balanced and include deep cuts line Ezra's Tower. See, I can do it right now:

Destroy All Himans
Bloodstained
Horizon Zero Dawn
Shakedown Hawaii
Hot Lava
Time Spinner
Neon Abyss
Blossom Tales
HELLMUT
Atomicrops
Necrobarista
Ikenfell

3 years ago

Bloodstained has a really high chance to be there (crossing fingers). The 50% discount on steam ends right before the Humble choice.

3 years ago

Thank you! If that is the list, the decision to pause will be a very easy one.

3 years ago

Yeah and it kind of makes sense why exodus is missing from the deep silver BYOB sale, since they probably wouldn't want people to complain that they could have bought it there instead of using HC.

3 years ago

Creepy Tale is suddenly on a big sale on Steam and Carrion is in a bunch of Devolver sales all over the place. I can see this list happening

3 years ago

F

3 years ago

As I assumed - it was April Fools' list ;/

3 years ago

Why I didn't activate this Control scam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/870780/

• "base game"? no sale
  • DLCs? no sale
  • season pass? no sale
3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

It looks like it was a coordinated effort between Humble and 505. Humble only gets the base game in the bundle but also gets an exclusive discount on the DLC right after.

I just thought Steam didnยดt allow exclusive discounts. Maybe itยดs just exclusive base prices.

3 years ago

To be fair, Humble did the dlc & season pass sale a few days ago, but only -50%
I remember they did the same thing with dlc special offer after putting Civ6 in a bundle, but must have been a better discount, because I bough them.

3 years ago

They still do the sale for 21 days, with choice it's even 58%.

3 years ago

True, it's โ‚ฌ6.37 for the season pass for me, not entirely bad.

3 years ago

same

3 years ago

or maybe dont be such crooks in the first place and just include the complete version instead of creating a new base version and confusion all around :D

3 years ago

Why are they crooks?

They had to make a separate version of the game in order to include it in the bundle. Why on Earth would they want to devalue a relatively new and popular game by offering the full version up in a bundle that offers 12 games for 12 dollars? That would be very stupid from a business point of view. The way I see it, these bundles open us up to games that we otherwise might not have considered and at very little cost. I have played some games from these bundles and liked them so much that I later bought some DLC. This is what they hope for, and you can't blame them for that.

People have pretty much got the base game for โ‚ฌ2 (if you discount half the games in the bundle as fillers). And โ‚ฌ6.37 for the rest of the game? Not bad. I don't want this game, but if I did, that would be an extremely good deal. ;)

3 years ago*

You do have dx11 support vs dx12 support in the other still, which still is kinda weird..

3 years ago

Yeah, I have no idea what that's about. I skipped this bundle as I wasn't really interested in the offerings. =)

I don't have a windows PC, so that helps make my decision for me sometimes. XD

3 years ago

Both versions support both DX11 and DX12
The only difference is that the Standard version (Humble) has some problems with the offline mode (when running offline, the controls do not work for me and I cannot go beyond the splash screen).

3 years ago

Same, and plus the game didn't really interest me that much - I even got control free after buying a GPU (I ended up trading it away for something else).

I didn't want it then and sure as hell don't want it now.

3 years ago

If you get the season pass for control on humble bundle you can also choose epic or steam.

3 years ago

It was nice to see they offered that.

3 years ago

Is anyone else has the issue with redeeming ELEX? It kinda sucks that they don't have keys already.

View attached image.
3 years ago

Yep, can confirm

3 years ago

I've gotten a new key for ELEX

3 years ago

Thank you, got mine too.

3 years ago

Next Humble Choice 4 hours from now.

And no leak yet.

3 years ago

cause they are still trying to find 12 games people would be willing to put in the bundle. humble monthly has been known to bring waves of negative reviews to games. even killed a few

3 years ago

what game was healthy before but "got killed" by a monthly?

what games got waves of negative reviews without getting negativ reviews before?

3 years ago

off the top of my head
control
tower unite
that tomb raider game that they made a bundle just for monthly so it looked like you got the full game but didn't
a bunch of others, SOOO MANY! i often find myself checking them after each month comes out to buy\trade just the one game i want off a trader

3 years ago

I don't see how that hurt Control in any significant way. Neither were there significant "waves of negative reviews", nor was it killed in any way. It's still comfortably sitting at 90% positive reviews (recent reviews: 86%!). Just because a few there are some complaints on forums like SG, doesn't mean that actually has an influence on the overall reception of the game.

3 years ago

i see you updated to the new steam review system

View attached image.
3 years ago

Does this graph look different for you?

View attached image.
3 years ago

if i would have to guess, he might be using the wrong drm
should point out that, as there was a significant increase in copies sold that also means there is a higher number of negative reviews
scores also tend to drop a bit over time. people that buy games near release, will go for something that meets their taste. On HB choice, you have no Control over the matter.
The whole base version take, wouldn't even be one of the main factors for the score decrease, especially since the contents of the bundle aren't a mystery until you buy it

EDIT:
Since im at it, none of the games he pointed out were particularly good sellers, in fact most indie games dont sell, and almost everything made by EIDOS or IOI or Remedy dont draw the numbers of most AAA market.That's why they are bundled
so if these games are dead, a term that i don't understand the relevance in single-player finished products. They were likely heading that way before ign had any involvement

3 years ago*

Yeah, completely agree with you.

3 years ago

Well, just to wrap this up. As shown in my graph, I can see around 100 negative reviews in the last 30 days. That is not nearly enough to hurt or kill a game that has 13,000 reviews total. Meaning, most people really don't care that much. The forum also doesn't seem to be full of outrage. There are a few threads, but nothing exploding or anything like that. If you have different numbers, feel free to share.

3 years ago

mostly the tiny multiplayer games that cant handle all the new players at once. that had like 100 players and now has 2000 melting the servers

3 years ago

Can`t argue with Control since they made new version of the game specially for Humble Choice. Steam still says that I have Ultimate Edition.
But all of those small multiplayer games knew what is coming so its their own fault. But still its better for them to get some revenue from Humble Bundle that none from being a small game with 100 players.

3 years ago

Yeah it`s strange. It can be either a really cool surprise (which i doubt since we got control last time) or a really bad choice so 50% will just skip.

3 years ago

Those of us that opted for the $6 monthly will probably hang around - only a few months left I think, but pausing drops the locked-in $6. Would have to be very bad for that - to be fair, since the special started, it's been pretty good.

3 years ago

Paid a year in advanced. Decided to take whatever crap they give me... I have gone insane...

3 years ago

Well, you've already reached 5,323 titles in your library - no point stopping now! Embrace the insanity.

3 years ago

damn 5000? thats a lot a lot

3 years ago

You should join Unlucky 7. I see you've not won anything here yet. That group will eventually get you 7 wins, no strings attached.

3 years ago

Keep going
Im sure there are more than 30k games on steam, if you stick around you might find 1 you would enjoy

3 years ago

I'm just going to drop this here...

3 years ago

oh, i know exactly how he feels. all those games and you still end up playing the old, poorly optimized, try hard central, dead game, that is TF2
I too love to hate myself

3 years ago

Ooof. But 12 games for $6 is still an insane deal. Even if you`re interested in only 1 game.

3 years ago

Exactly! Many of expected we'd see some bad monthlies seeing as we can't pause without losing the price. There may have been one or two I'd have paused for $12 - and certainly a few if it was $19.99, but they could throw almost anything up, and some of us would hang around just to keep the price. Perhaps we'll see a crap bundle today - I think we are due one, lol.

3 years ago

Btw how you got sub for $6?

3 years ago

tnx

3 years ago

hb sometimes send coupons for new users which never been subscribed before and you can make many accounts and check emails every week.

but you have to use another payment method/credit card or you got banned.

3 years ago

Unless my calculation is off somewhere, tonight would be number 5 out of 6 in my 6 Choice Classic for $6 each plan. So if the bundle is rubbish, I wouldn't pay any extra if I paused and bought the next one at full $12 instead.

3 years ago

Yup. Two to go.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

yeah same

i believe it will expire for me somewhere at May, so im gonna stick around until then and then cancel my sub, unless they offer me something similar as a deal to stick around.

3 years ago

not feeling too hot rightaway...

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

annnnd its a dumpsterfire

3 years ago

Pretty good bundle, if you ask me. Good value for the money, and some interesting games in there. Don't understand the negativity.

3 years ago

Don't think anyone has mentioned here that the Elex key also adds a Gothic Playable Teaser to your inventory. I redeemed the key today.

3 years ago

no idea about elex but i already have it on my library even though i didnt redeem elex yet

3 years ago

gothic playable teaser was added to my account a long time ago

cant remember what game exactly i bought, but prob some from gothic or risen

3 years ago

I own this package for Control Ultimate Edition https://steamdb.info/sub/485381/apps/

it seems like the key from the bundle https://steamdb.info/sub/543422/ can be activate on top of it

3 years ago

Ouch...
sub/543422/ contains one Depot {depot/870782/} that is not present in sub/485381, therefore you can activate this key on top of your owned one, even though your already owned one contains more than sub/543422/.
Thanks for the heads up.

3 years ago

looks like Control standard & DLCs nucked from Steam, ultimate fuck you to buyers.

3 years ago

Cool, nice of them :)

3 years ago

3 years ago

wtf then we own the dlcs or..?? it says i own ultimate edition but i have no dlcs...:S

3 years ago

That means you don't have the dlcs.
Most of HB buyers got only the basic game, doesn't matter what is it called in your steam library.

3 years ago

23 Apr, 2021 Control Retail this what the key from HB activates, i did it for science.
But i also had the SP bought previously from HB when it was on sale.

3 years ago

According to SteamDB, "Control Retail" contains the DLC. Mine is "Control Retail (ROW)" but I bought it back in January from cdkeys. I'd guess the key you activated for science was an ultimate edition key. A few people in the humble reddit have claimed they got the ultimate edition with DLC instead of the standard edition. No way to tell what a key is without redeeming though.

3 years ago

the key is from march bundle, and yes people that activated as soon as bundle released said they had the ultimate with all dlcs.
And yes, there is no way to tell what key is before activating :)

3 years ago

yeah i see but the problem is that steam has deleted the dlcs to buy so .. then we cannot have the dlcs ? or need to buy again the game ultimate edition?

3 years ago

Well this is the situation with the majority of hb monthly games, they sell them stripped so you buy the dlc's. :) HB wins, publisher wins, buyer loses. :D
Most of the times the dlc's don't go on sale the standard / ultimate edition go on sale / deep sale and the dlc's get not so deep discounts.
But yeah, in this particular case if you want the dlc you buy the ultimate if there is no other way of getting dlc.
As i was writing this message i went on hb and saw that this is still on sale https://www.humblebundle.com/store/control-season-pass
From here i bought it as well.

3 years ago

HB wins, publisher wins, buyer loses. :D

I mean, not like we get 10-12 games for the bundle price... oh wait, we do. And you can super easily sell the excess games, you can get a single wanted game for 2-3 dollars. Generally it's still a lot cheaper to buy the DLC on top of this, than to buy the complete versions from the store.

3 years ago

You can buy it on sale from HB.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/control-season-pass

They also extended the sale by a month.

edit: Damn it. Abletoburn was faster.

3 years ago

I have a theory: Since most of the buyers that got the Standard edition are probably from Humble, the Season Pass will probably be available to buy only on Humble itself. Since the Standard + DLCs was not available before on Steam, and created on purpose for Humble Choice, maybe 505 Games was forced to put it on sale also on Steam (maybe duo to Steam policies), and now they are removing that sub after a certain mandatory period of time. This would mean that all Steam players that bought the Standard edition through Steam (and also through Humble ofc) would have to get the SP from Humble in order to get all the content.
But like I said, it's a theory, so I don't know.

3 years ago*

but the thing is, the people that got Control for Epic instead of Steam can still freely choose where they will buy the DLCs, because a bunch of stores still sell the DLCs, but ONLY for Epic. As long as you got Control for Epic, Humble has no monopoly what-so-ever. And there are rumors that Remedy (the developer of Control) is working in cooperation with Epic Games on an Alan Wake 2, so and this is also just a theory, maybe Epic had something to do with this as well as part of negotiations

3 years ago

There is no way Humble is allowed to sell Steam keys for the DLC, without the DLC being sold on Steam. Or at least, the supply of Steam keys should run out of stock at some point.

3 years ago

Afaik they are still selling the DLC, just in a bundled way (as Ultimate edition I mean). All the content you get through the Standard edition + DLCs is obtainable on the Ultimate edition, directly through Steam. But I might be wrong, I'm not sure what is the Steam policy here.

3 years ago

Humble is the only non-platform (Steam, Epic, Microsoft Store) that sell the season pass and DLC. With Steam store out, Humble and 505 have a "captured market"?

3 years ago*

and now Control is free on Epic, rip those who didn't picked steam keys

2 years ago

also rip those who paid a good amount of games or cards etc.... for it on steam (i know steam is the most popular system but still....) - my son had people offer him like 10+ games for it

2 years ago

Ooffff

2 years ago

Sorry about the necro but... how the hell can I get Control DLCs? They're not available for purchase and I'm trying to buy this bundle but it's on full value because Steam are saying I don't have Control in my library and I don't want to buy it again just because of the DLCs.

5 months ago

Can buy on HB Store, just wait for sale.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/control-season-pass

5 months ago

It's probably cheaper to remove the game from your account, and then rebuy it with all DLC when on sale.

5 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.