Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

cant open the website both .de .com

10 months ago

me too. google chrome is warning me to turn back

10 months ago

the app works though

10 months ago

It seems to be working for me on a mobile browser, I've tried 3 of them. Or at least no warnings are popping up.

10 months ago

The https certificate has expired, AND they have enforced HSTS. The latter means that once a browser learned that a site supports https, it does not allow http access. Also it might remember a given certificate and reject further accesses if the certificate has changed (to protect against man in the middle attacks). The HSTS status is not meant to be cleared ever, but almost all browsers give some method.
https://appuals.com/how-to-clear-or-disable-hsts-for-chrome-firefox-and-internet-explorer/

10 months ago

Are you sure it has expired?
I may be looking in the wrong place, so I'm just curious

View attached image.
10 months ago

Lootboy.com says the same.

View attached image.
10 months ago*

I have no idea how HTTPS works, so my guess is that it's somehow cached on your end and you gotta either wait or somehow clear it.

10 months ago

Same here from the favourite link, but I've searched lootboy on google and works well

Edit: lootboy.de/com expired (without WWW)

www.lootboy.de/com has a valid certificate (*.domain)

To open it correctly: https://www.lootboy.com or https://www.lootboy.de

10 months ago*

Seems to be working fine now.

10 months ago

is it only me or today's daily pack didnt offer any collection sticker? i got 2x coins and 2x usual game boosters stuff...
judging by pack picture is it the previous collection??

10 months ago

Yes, i had the same cards and question.

10 months ago

Same, rather weird situation.

10 months ago

same

10 months ago

same here,wtf

9 months ago

Same here. 4 cards with gold\trash and no sticker.

9 months ago

Same. I was really looking forward to a 75 sticker. 👎

9 months ago

Got 5 dias at least

9 months ago

heh at least this wasnt very bad for someone :D grats

9 months ago

Same :/

9 months ago

I wrote to support and they gave me another pack. Now justice has been restored:

View attached image.
9 months ago

Got another pack too. But without support. So check your inventories. 🙂

Nice sticker you got!

9 months ago*

Looks like they corrected their error, i suddenly had a new pack in my inventory. A magnificent card with a value of 81 was there...

9 months ago

93 for me, which is still lower than my lowest 105 :(

9 months ago

lootboy,de still doesn't work but lootboy,com is now viewable but i'm scared. guys...i need a hero checking it out

10 months ago

https://www.lootboy.de/ works fine for me

9 months ago

they fixed it. it's is fine on my end too

9 months ago

Probalby because you tried https://lootboy.de/ and not https://www.lootboy.de/

Same with .com

9 months ago

Idk, lootboy.de redirects me to www.lootboy.de

9 months ago

Didnt do that 6 hours ago when I tried. They have probably fixed the problem by now because some might have complained it didnt work without putting www before in the adress.

Or they where aware of the problem and just made a redirect by themselves :)

9 months ago

MA?C0-VG?YH-BINBN
?=6

9 months ago

Already ninajed, but thanks for sharing it

9 months ago

My experience with LootBoy support has been, as minimum, satisfactory. But today they surpassed themselves.

As everyday, I opened Squad, Free dias and Victory packs. That's about 40some cards to shred once opened, caring to not delete Squad stickers in case there was a miracle in there. I was a few dias to reach 1250 for the guaranteed credit promo. I was very tired and absentminded from the excessive partying the previous night/morning. I had nothing special to do so I went to see if they had some dias quest which could fill the gap. I installed/uninstalled Opera GX, and got my bundle of 10 packs. And absentminded as I was, I got the guaranteed credit, redeemed it (Steam 5 bucks) and proceeded to delete every card as I knew there were no Squad stickers.

About five whole minutes later I realized I also deleted ten game cards. I would have noticed a credit card, they're too hard to miss. But I didn't even read the titles of any card, just selected them and shredded. If I would have read any game title I would have realized and reselected. But no, the dumb side of me just deleted everything.

So, thinking there was a little possibility, I wrote to support. I told them I realized it was my fault, but asked if it's possible to undelete, let's say the last 50 cards of my history, to recover the ten games there. I got a nice reply explaining that's not possible from their side without knowing a card title and more or less how shredding and undeleting afterwards aren't easy for them.

I replied to them that once again it was my fault, thanked them for the explanation and info, and told them to consider the ticket solved and closed.

Today after work I arrived at home and I had an email reply from them, I was thinking they would say "we're sorry we hope we will be able to help more next time blah blah blah" so I ate meal, did a couple of things, and proceeded to clear the unread emails.

Their email contained ten game titles with their corresponding keys. The person, Amelie, looked at my card history, got the game names, and gave me a key for each of them. I think she went beyond what she had to do or what one could expect. I rated her the highest and thanked her very much.

So yeah, many times online support sucks big, and I'm looking at you Steam. But at the other end there are real people and you can find the "they don't pay me enough for this crap" type, or the "well I can help, let's do it" type. I was lucky indeed.

These are the games. Nothing special, nothing I don't have or I'd want, but it's certainly a remarkable story worth telling.
Caravan
Before We Leave
Kingdom Wars 2: Definitive Edition
Bionic Commando
Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal
Kingdom Wars 4
Ruins to Rumble
SnackHunter
Paradise Lost
Fishing: Barents Sea

You'll see them in giveaways soon, for the LB group.

9 months ago

Yep, lootboy support has stepped up a notch. They also restored my diamond mine card when I shredded it accidentally.

9 months ago

The person, Amelie, looked at my card history, got the game names, and gave me a key for each of them. I think she went beyond what she had to do or what one could expect. I rated her the highest and thanked her very much.

We all know that Amélie promised she would devote her life to bringing happiness to others.

View attached image.
9 months ago

thanks for sharing that story! feels like we always hear about people's bad experiences so it's nice to hear about the other side every now and then too!

9 months ago

Well done lootboy support. I'm glad it worked out for you.

9 months ago

Awesome!

9 months ago

so nice of them!

9 months ago

Before We Leave great game, can really recommend playing that!
So far I also have good experiences with the support of Lootboy.

9 months ago

As everyday, I opened Squad, Free dias and Victory packs

Are those Victory packs drop something good? I always thought those are pretty worthless, am I missing out?

9 months ago

Coins.

9 months ago

The Video Victory packs for me sometimes drop 3 or 5 diamonds, on average I'd say it's maybe like 10-15 extra diamonds a week

9 months ago

Thank you!

9 months ago

Sometimes diamonds (unlikely but happens)

9 months ago

As others say. Coins and common loot, but sometimes dias. Now I'm not interested, but on the long run it's good to have enough coins for Package Panic events.

9 months ago

Thank you!

9 months ago

Someone here wanted something like that, or did I confuse the site? found at the bottom of the card section...

View attached image.
9 months ago

I received some of these -- they are for standoff 2. I was right that I didn't think about CSGO skins.

9 months ago

This week we get 3 premium cards in Credit of Choice pack instead of one. Cool thing, I decided to buy 2 with dias. Packs for dias are restricted to one. I really got 3 games (2 of them are duplicates but with trading cards => +2 badges). After some doubts I bought one more pack with ticket. This one contained: duplicate, Garbage (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1253710/Garbage/) aaand... 5€ !

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

9 months ago*

What is this?

Credit of Choice Premium Pack, "Summer of Sale"

According to the description, it gives 3 x random Premium cards and 1 x additional random card. The premium cards can be one of the usual 5/10/25/50/100€ credit of choice BUT if you don't receive one of those, you'll get 1 x premium card with a game from the usual list.

If you don't pay attention it seems you'll always receive credit of choice but instead you might receive a premium card (or more?) containing credit of choice and if you don't you'll get three games instead of one.

I'm not sure if it can be purchased with diamonds, I only see tickets as method of payment.

EDIT: Ninja'd by 225 😔

View attached image.
9 months ago

Link? Can't find it.
Or is it one of those packs restricted to certain countries?

9 months ago

Country restricted as always. Check the table there

9 months ago

Ah, gotcha, it's Europe and US only as usual.
Thanks for the table!

9 months ago

Yep... Sadly there still isn't any global event going on yet, I hope Diamond Mine coming soon, so I know that ⚫ Chips is coming as well.

9 months ago

😿

9 months ago

Each restricted country has 💵 and 💎 LootPacks of it. Check the table there

9 months ago

Does anyone know if the Credit of Choice pack is region-stricted? I'm from Chile and I can't find it on the website :c

9 months ago

Classic countries restriction.

Country/Region 💎 LootPacks 💵 LootPacks
Austria/Germany/Switzerland .DE.COM .DE.COM
Belgium/Cyprus/Estonia/Finland/Greece/Ireland/Lithuania/Latvia/Luxembourg/Cyprus/Malta/Netherlands/Portugal/Slovakia/Slovenia                     .                    .DE.COM                     .                    .DE.COM
France .DE.COM .DE.COM
Italy .DE.COM .DE.COM
Spain/Andorra .DE.COM .DE.COM
UK .DE.COM .DE.COM
US .DE.COM .DE.COM
View attached image.
9 months ago*

Is Canada never included in these credit packs? I don't think I've ever seen it on my app before and the US pack links aren't working either :(

9 months ago

Personally I've never seen Canada exclusive Pack, so probably you're like the rest of countries that aren't on the list that can't see them... 😪

9 months ago

That's so strange... everyone always forgets Canada lol :( Thanks for your answer!

9 months ago

Yep... sorry to hear that, and I've seen that happen too much on many sites... CA USA treated differently...

9 months ago

Damn, I see :c thank you for the answer!

9 months ago

You're welcome!

9 months ago

Sigh... I thought this might be a limit of one per DAY, but it appears to be once per account. Oh well...

9 months ago

With real money there doesn't seem to be a limit.

9 months ago

Only 50 Packs per region per hour limit 😅

View attached image.
9 months ago

LOL

9 months ago

Ahh yep, they put it as onceperlife on the 💎 one 😅

9 months ago

Got a lot of trash from amazon pack and realized they increased Black Chip prices, didn't expect too much but damn

View attached image.
9 months ago

i'm gonna shell out my deck on the last day. don't be surprised when Kitten Chucklenugget is in top 5

i'm kerbal space programming this event

View attached image.
9 months ago

Too bad, I wasted 10 Lootboy-Tickets on the guaranteed "Credit of choice" on the Weekend. I should have used them on the summersale Event. That would have been the better Choice.

9 months ago

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/XzIfv/isle-of-jura

DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition: 88933-CRFDP-9H(three)(two)(why)

1954 Alcatraz: K3DB2-AYLBG-PJ(two)(aitch)(two)

9 months ago

I tried to grab Distraint, already gone

9 months ago

Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes (GOG)
http://www.gog. com/redeem/ VFS56E4841FC0BB0DA

Deponia (GOG)
http://www. gog. com/redeem/ YLG48E7825DF316D98
http://www. gog .com/redeem/ YLG46B3C3FFCDE1193

9 months ago*

Got Edna. Thanks!

9 months ago*

Summer sale x 25 results:

2 x 5 €
2 x 200 diamonds

Didn't have:
Cardaclysm
Dead Age 2: The Zombie Survival RPG
Isle of Jura
Little Dungeon Stories
Nordlicht
Recon Control
Space Pilgrim Academy: Year 2
Toy Tinker Simulator (got also a second key)

Giveaways:
Aarklash: Legacy
Between the Stars
Driftland: The Magic Revival
ELDERBORN
Eternal Edge +
Eternal Step
Everreach: Project Eden
Fun with Ragdolls: The Game
Garbage
Golf Gang
Heaven's Vault
Hiveswap Friendsim
INDUSTRIA
Kingdom Wars 2: Definitive Edition
MXGP – The official Motorcross Videogame
My Big Sister
Of Orcs and Men
Oh My Gore! x 2
Orcs Must Die! 2
OUTBUDDIES DX
Paw Paw Paw
Pumped BMX +
Red Bow
Rogue Stormers
Rubber Bandits
Ruins to Rumble x 2
Sacred 3
Space Pilgrim Academy: Year 3
The Last Saviour
Tools Up!
Toy Tinker Simulator
Valhalla Hills
Voidigo
West of Dead x 2
Worms Blast
Worms Rumble

Previously free 0 CV games. Keys go to my card farming ASF bots or to another site where I want to level up:
Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World
Deponia
Earth 2150 Trilogy
Enclave
Fury Unleashed
Garfield Kart – Furious Racing
Gold Rush! Classic
Heli Heroes
Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire x 2
Keebles
Kingdom Wars 4
LEAVES - The Return x 2
Medieval Kingdom Wars
Randal's Monday x 2
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Syberia II x 2

GOG:
Deponia x 2

9 months ago

ELDERBORN fun game

9 months ago

Metal game \m/

9 months ago

+1

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

9 months ago

Oh, so there really is guaranteed credit of choice if you 10/25 packs? It doesn't say anything anywhere :/

Did you buy them using tickets or money?

9 months ago

Same boat as you. By the looks of it, it's only available in US/EU at the moment. That's probably the reason why it wasn't advertised to you or me.

Never mind. You're actually in (probably). Here are the links you're looking for.

9 months ago

Real money, this was the "Credit of choice" premium pack with Orange color scheme with 3 premium cards in each pack.

9 months ago

Mate there isn't guaranteed credit at all

9 months ago

That's what I thought but since deadmarsh bought 25 packs and got 2 x 5 € I assumed it was guaranteed credit. So it was only chance? :/

Plus I also saw an ad for a pack where it said "BUY 10 PACKS*" but there's no explanation at all of what the "*" means. The color of the pack is very similar to the Summer Sale pack (plus it's also mentioned in the pack, "Weekend Premium Pack - Summer Sale").

So, I don't have a clue of what they're offering. Are the Weekend Premium Pack and the Summer Sale Premium Pack the same? Is there guaranteed credit of choice in any of them? Why are they telling me to "BUY 10 PACKS*" like it will give me some kind of extra?

Also, the wording of the Premium Packs description is bizarre, it seems to imply that you will receive guaranteed credit, but that's another (marketing) story.

View attached image.
9 months ago*

I don't even see that Weekend Premium Pack, maybe it ended already.

9 months ago

Got a MXGP game premium card, redeemed the code, got NASCAR Heat 4 instead. Wut? xD

9 months ago

Sometimes mistakes happen. For example one time it was written that I will receive second part of game, but received first instead.

9 months ago

?ELTK-D2RM?-HP09J
? = To ?e or not to ?e

View attached image.
9 months ago

Already gone

9 months ago

New Weekend Premium Pack, not sure what is or if it includes guaranteed credit of choice.

Saw the ad above in mi phone and really don't know what "BUY A PACK OF 10*" mean (note the asterisk without any explanation of it).

From what I understand it's:

Summer Sale Premium Pack:

• 3 Premium cards instead of one, each one can be either: credit of choice (unlikely to almost unlikely depending on the credit amount) OR one of the usual games (most likely)
  • No guaranteed credit of choice if you buy 10 or 25 packs

Weekend Premium Pack:

• 1 Premium card that can be either: 1 x 100€ (almost unlikely) with a bit of more chances because they have 5 x 100€ cards in the pool instead of just one OR 1 x 5-100€ (unlikely to almost unlikely depending on the credit amount) OR one of the usual games (most likely)
  • Possible guaranteed credit of choice if you buy 10 packs? (see ad)

Which Premium Pack would you choose? Which one do you feel that has better chances of receiving a good loot?

EDIT: Both packs end in 23 hours.

View attached image.
9 months ago*

Good question, was wondering myself. I also noticed the link for the summer sale pack for diamonds disappeared yesterday. Right after I had finally earned up to 125 diamonds too. I ended up buying two more tickets and got two more that way. Got 4 packs of that kind total, none of the games were awesome, but they were all steam, and none were total shit. It also got me to my 10th premium pack, so got my 1st black market pack.
Does anyone have a direct link for the Credit of Choice Summer pack, to see if that still works? Couldn't find it through google. Still got them diamonds to buy something with.

9 months ago

https://www.lootboy.de/loots/64a7c60170963ce44fac9e09
Are you looking on the quests page? It's still there for me, but only usable 1x per account.

9 months ago

Yes, I have been, but that direct link works to show it. Well, I had to change the .de to .com then it shows already purchased. Didn't know it was only 1 for diamonds though. Either way thanks, I still couldn't find the link, even on google

9 months ago

9 months ago

So, I got one game from a pack, that has an odd story behind it, and both does and doesn't exist. Battle vs Chess. In america they lost a court battle vs the actual Battlechess game/company, and had to stop using the name in 2012. The card for the game from lootboy, no clickable links to steam store, searching for the title on steam only pulled up a broken bundle with all info gone, no game, just to blank dlc's. Tried clicking on one and said wrong region. Because of the lawsuit in america they renamed it Check vs Mate, which IS on steam that I can find. The game is still called Battle vs Chess in most other parts of the world. Contacted support, their going to make up for it with probably 125 diamonds, or hopefully 1 coupon. Took two days to get one response, last night, now still waiting for anything. Felt like sharing the story behind it, that I didn't really know, and what I had was long forgotten.

9 months ago

That key has no region restrictions, have you tried to activate it?

https://steamdb.info/app/211050/subs/

9 months ago

No, didn't scratch it even. Was waiting to finish dealing with support. There's no store page anymore, didn't think it very likely it would work.

9 months ago

There's no store page anymore

That is irrelevant, if the key is not region restricted it will work anywhere unless it is a duplicate. Hundreds of removed games do not have a store page and they appear in your game library.

9 months ago

Ah okay, good to know. I thought they had to show up but say no longer in store generally to be redeemable.
This is what is, I guess, the US version, or atleast the name is, and it's separate on steam.
https://steamdb.info/app/211070/
If I click the store link from the link you posted, it takes me to the steam page for check vs mate
The lootboy card has no links to the game, the only one link on entire card is just to the steam store itself. I'll probably try to redeem it once support gets back to me, and I make sure it's okay. Thanks for all the info.

9 months ago

Even if they are the same game with a different name, they have different APPID so Steam differentiate between them. In other words, you could activate a key for Battle vs Chess and another for Check vs Mate and both of them will appear on your library.

Battle vs Chess APPID 211050
https://steamdb.info/sub/15979/apps/

Check vs Mate APPID 211070
https://steamdb.info/sub/16156/apps/

9 months ago

Update, they finally got back to me, and refunded me a ticket. Now gotta wait for a pack worth using it on. They did remove the game card from my inventory.

9 months ago

anyone got the new comic code?

9 months ago

Neither of the codes work (happened before, was fixed later), only DON is accepted, but that one is expired.

9 months ago

It's working now.

9 months ago

9 months ago

aw heck. it was never enough to win. 1317 power deck

View attached image.
9 months ago*

i'm at 1306.. no chance for top 3, or even top 100 haha

9 months ago

Managed to get to 1321
But the second one looks nicer

View attached image.
View attached image.
9 months ago

Because I'm demented or something I gambled again...

25 x Spectacular Summer Sale! Credit of Choice Premium Pack
+1 of the same with diamonds

1 x 10 €
1 x 200 diamonds

Didn't have
Derange
Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes (GOG)
Fated Souls
Lemnis Gate
Ship Simulator Extremes (also got a second key)
Tennis Manager 2021

Giveaways
A Year of Rain
Aarklash: Legacy
Bionic Commando
Black Future '88
Calico
Cardaclysm
CrossKrush
Crowalt: Traces of the Lost Colony
Dead Age 2: The Zombie Survival RPG x 2
Due Process x 2
ELDERBORN
Everreach: Project Eden
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Fishing: Barents Sea x 2
Fun with Ragdolls: The Game
Garbage x 4
Idol Hands
Industria
Isle of Jura
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth
LEAVES - The Journey
Magicka 2
MXGP – The official Motorcross Videogame
Nigate Tale
Recon Control
Relicta
Remnants of Naezith
Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning x 3
Ship Simulator Extremes
Smart Factory Tycoon
Stars End
Supraland x 2
The Deed: Dynasty
The Franz Kafka Videogame x 2
The King's Heroes
Torchlight
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
Warpips
West of Dead
Windscape
Worms Blast

0 CV games
Blackguards - Standard Edition
Broken Age
Caravan x 2
DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition
Earth 2150 Trilogy
Earth 2160
Gold Rush! Classic
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Iron Sky: Invasion
Jack Orlando: Director's Cut
Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire
LEAVES - The Return
Magicka
Rise of Venice
X-Morph: Defense

GOG
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav x 2

9 months ago

Congrats on the 10€! :)

9 months ago

so no weekly code nor comic code? lootboy is becoming shitty. i only used it for the diamond codes

9 months ago

Oh no, they don't give you a code every single week to turn it into free games or credit? How dare they!

9 months ago

Don't act like they did it as an act of good will or that most of those free games were any good.

9 months ago

I don't have "to act" because nothing you mentioned is actually opposing anything I mentioned.
But I guess the entitled beggars these days would even find a reason to be upset about the credits they get.

9 months ago

Well, not really entitled. Dude just said that lootboy was becoming worse from his perspective (as for someone whose only way of getting diamonds is redeeming diamond codes if I understood his comment correctly), and by the looks of things that's objective.

9 months ago

There was no argument, no criticism. They only whined because they didn't get a code this week.
You are free to see more in their comment than there is but it's pretty obvious that there is nothing else but entitlement.

9 months ago

I do admit I find it quite amusing that Picollos comments/posts are 99% when something is not working or missing. But I dont see how thinking something is becoming more shitty is entitlement and you cant think of some other reason than thinking he is an entitled beggar :)

I do think LB has becoming less fun/good now that they force everyone to use their app to watch 100s of ads just to submit their collections etc.

9 months ago

"force" ?
Nobody's forcing me .
FreeWill mate ,we all have choices.
I just do the quick mouse click once a day and move on ,better things to do with my precious time.

9 months ago

Of course they are not holding a gun to their users head and threaten them to blow their fucking head off if they dont use their app.

My point was that they used to have packs you could buy with coins, and now they dont. I.e force people to use their app in order to increase their ad revenue.

9 months ago

Yeh, it's the way of all sites like this, start off easy to get you into it and then slowly ramp up the greed factor.
I backed off a while ago ,i strictly just do the desktop pc stuff now ,very slow to get anything but it doesn't consume my time and cash for what is mostly junk anyway.

9 months ago

Code Reward
2023 1000 🪙

9 months ago

thank you

9 months ago

you're welcome 💟

9 months ago