Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

2 years ago*

Ruins to Rumble ninjaed.

2 years ago

gone (not me), thanks for posting. Also there is a new thread for these links, so that Garandro is not overwhelmed by messages that are not related to Diamonds/Coins codes --> https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/kZjTR/lootboy-related-stuffs-itchio-links-others-not-for-lb-codes

2 years ago

I managed to collect 4 "glyphs" or whatever the current promo is -- if I'm not paying MONEY for packs, there isn't any way I'd ever get up to 12 of them, right? I didn't know if they were randomly giving out bigger groups of the things in the daily free packs or not -- if not, I'll just cash them in now for 40 diamonds.

2 years ago*

Got it! Thanks dude!

2 years ago

From their Battle Pass: "Each Glyph LootCard, you received from a Battle Royale Premium Lootpack (Glyph 1-4) counts as "4" for your account balance. Each Glyph LootCard, you received from the Operation Battle Pass LootPack (Glyph 5-8) counts as "1" towards your account balance."
It is possible to get to 12, but it's about luck.

2 years ago

I saw that, but didn't see odds anywhere -- has anyone GOTTEN a high value glyph?

I mean, I might as well wait a bit, but the odds seem against me.

2 years ago

Glyph 1-4 are only available in the Battle Royale Premium Lootpack. This lootpack is worth 100 diamonds. Luck does not exist here so go for 40 diamonds :/

2 years ago

Read the text again: unless you're buying "battle royale premium lootpacks" (that you can only buy for 100 gems or real money) you won't see Glyphs that count as 4 for your account balance.

(And I'm pretty sure you also don't get them consistently buying this premium lootpack)

2 years ago

And I'm pretty sure you also don't get them consistently buying this premium lootpack

That's actually what I've been wondering for a while: about the odds to get a 4-point glyph with this premium lootpack? I have a few loot tickets, so it would make sense to buy one of those premium packs towards the end of the event to get to 12 glyph points, but only when I don't have to buy more packs than the 400 diamonds are worth.

2 years ago

I'm wondering exactly this but there is one more thing confusing me: no matter which Premium Lootpack for the BattleRoyal thing I click on, none of them are listing the Glyph cards as possible loot. Does that mean the Glyphs don't drop in the Premium lootpacks in my region? Or does everybody have this problem where the Glyphs just are not shown as possible drop?

2 years ago

This pack existed before the promotion started so the info just doesn't include the Glyphs.

2 years ago

That's strange ... it does list the Glyph cards as possible loot for me. The problem's just, it also lists a lot of other trash as possible "premium" loot, including wallpapers. For example, here's the description I get for the PC BattleRoyale pack (in Germany):

View attached image.
2 years ago

hmm... I don't have this pack available for PC at all (just Xbox, Nintendo and "other platforms"), so that's probably it. I looked through the others and the glyph cards are only listed in the Xbox packs (which I did not check before, since I don't own Xbox) in my country, so too bad for me

Thank you for replying :)

2 years ago

There's 5 different Battle Royale packs available here: XBOX, Playstation, PC, Play Store and Nintendo, with the last two not mentioning any glyphs. That doesn't necessarily mean there's no glpyhs, they might just have failed to list them because the packs were already around before the event started. Still, it's probably too much of a gamble, as we might as well end up with some silly wallpaper if we get any premium loot at all.

2 years ago

Got one today on 5th pack but on redemption is only valued at 1 like the rest.

2 years ago

Thank you)

2 years ago

Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes (GOG)
http://www.gog.com/redeem/VFS534A2F1298F2599

2 years ago

taken (not by me). thanks anyway!

2 years ago

NEW CODE
Tutti5
5d + 1000c

2 years ago

THX :-)

2 years ago

ty

2 years ago

Thank you.

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

https://www.lootboy.de/loots/6135e4f8f87cf3001bf972cf

Gelly Break Deluxe
LootPack
2000с

2 years ago

Thanks, got it!

2 years ago

got one of the shitty itch.io games, sadly.

2 years ago

thanks

2 years ago

Remember that there is a separate thread to post itch.io codes and other stuff:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/kZjTR/lootboy-related-stuffs-itchio-links-others-not-for-lb-codes

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

It is weird that I already have it, however it looks like I can link it to my account again (but I will not).

2 years ago

Itch.io has this stupid thing that let's you link the same game multiple times to your account.

2 years ago

2 years ago

Sacra Terra Kuss Des Todes (German)
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/sacra-de-ce/download/iDpqLKbAf8ENPbz4q8dWYDdA9Jw23-9CppEtAdgh2QKbgBNSY9HehFYYL
PS: Don't have time, patience, and interest to find that other thread

2 years ago

F! I got Airport madness 3D twice and both are itchy links, fcs..., wtf happened with lootboy???

2 years ago

60$ for 3 itch.io games :D

View attached image.
2 years ago

WTF WTF WTF!! ME TOOO..

Great! super great! 3 FKN times for christ sake... Looks like no reason now using lootboy. Thats why ppl abuse the system... great! They should know me, imma legit customer with verified email, steam, and twitch in one account but, this is what they're doing to me (us)!

2 years ago

Wrong, thats not the reason why people abuse the system.
They abuse the system to get stuff that they can resell because they are greedy and the result is that the company need to adjust the stuff they give out to a lower level that they still make a profit. And in this case mean it, that they give more and more stuff out that isn't resaleable.

Ps.: That's is one of the reasons why black and grey market "stores" shouldn't be supported. Then the resale of collected keys with multiple accounts, wouldn't bring something and would not be anymore of interest for such people. And that would bring the result that each user would only use 1 account on such sites.

2 years ago

Do you think this will happen to premium pack bought with Diamonds as well? That 90% of the loot for the "free" users will be the same 4 itch.io links? Or is it just this one promotion that is adjusted?

2 years ago*

The give more and more itch.io games in different packs.
And more and more steam codes are dupe keys.
So they clearly switched to cheaper sources and maybe "recycle" keys they aren't sure if they are used.
If people only store a key they experience first very much later that the key is used and can't get a replacement if they shredded the card.
I assume that helps them too to reduce the costs on the long run.

2 years ago

But won't that make paying customers more angry? I assume there are not that many % of users who actually pay, but those who do and keep getting itch.io or duplicate Steam keys would probably quit paying very quickly. Do you think paying customers have a separate pool of rewards or something? I was considering a short membership just to support them a bit, but now that the rewards are just itch.io links (same 4 ones over and over as well) and many duplicate codes, I'm hesitant to pay

2 years ago

I don't assume that they put itch.io codes in paid boosters.

I don't know if the paid boosters have steam keys from sources that don't give duplicate codes but in the past, nearly, all their codes were ok. So i assume they pack that codes still in the paid boosters because i think they don't want unhappy customers that spend money.

2 years ago

here is mine, i cant attach a pic. fkn 3 times

https://imgur.com/a/qUepx6e

2 years ago

Easy explanation.

I reported to them in the last few days under 10 people with, together, over 200 accounts....
Such high ammounts of abuse have a impact for all honest/normal users.

2 years ago*

Why would someone create 200 accounts?

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

In this case i mean together over 200 accounts ....

In this thread here, very few pages ago i try to avoid to give a link that none can come around with a calling out scenario (because the protection of such people is very strong on this site....), it gave someone that created 100 accounts+ ... so you can question him very easily why he done it ...

I know 3 people that made over 100 accounts for lb and yes, i reported all of them.... gave a nice bounty hunt bonus for me^^ and all of them are active on sg (and higher level users of course).

I would answer it in short with greed.

And in general, i don't like such people

2 years ago*

Yeah I saw the guy who said that and damn that's greedy af.

2 years ago

I am curious, how do you spot the fake/bot accounts on SG?

2 years ago

It give a lot of ways but i will not write them here or the black sheeps could avoid some stuff and optimize their abuse.

And one of the worst things is that we can't post the catched or perma suspended accounts because it would be seen as calling out.
My group catched alone in the the last 6-8 weeks accounts that won together more as 3k games since they are on sg.

2 years ago

"It give a lot of ways but i will not write them here or the black sheeps could avoid some stuff and optimize their abuse."
Fair enough.
We have some tools to cope with them (level or group restrictions) but in the end, they are bad news for the new users.
Keep up the good work!

2 years ago

I searched a bit around to give a example that can't be seen as calling out or teach the black sheeps more....

And i found this one below as a good example. Because he decided to delete his accounts is a way to hide his traces (to save his other used accounts) it can't be seen as calling out because it don't list a name, don't show a avatar and no linked steam account that someone can click on (= perfect for us in this case).

https://www.steamgifts.com/user/Deleted-6623769
https://www.steamgifts.com/user/Deleted-9262594

He is a multiaccounter that use 20 Accounts + Bots on a lot of sites that give freebies. He was one of the reasons why the kinguin dailys stopped (he won 20 games/day when the giveaway servers were always down after 1 second when they posted a new GA), same for the Indiegala dailys. There isn't a question about that, he told me that by himself (stupid move for someone that know how evil i can get when someone abuse, exploit and cheat).

I needed 1 year to collect enough evidences to prove his multiaccount 100% sure.

He changed the linked steamaccount on his discord account.
The before linked steamaccount had a sg account and the new linked too.
That was the moment to catch him with the fingers in the cookie can^^

He changed the linked steam account on his discord account to win more giveaways in different discord servers that demanded that you can only enter GA's for games that you don't own.

So in the end GREED were his and as far as i know in all other cases of multiaccounters main motivation for all.
And in each multiaccounter case is that the thing that bring them to fell ... sooner or later ;o)

And yes, level restrictions and a few groups are a good way to avoid such people but, yes, that is a bit sad because it feels like we must hide in some "restricted zones".

But in the end, i don't see a other way because i see each day the high ammount of abuse on sg and how bad are our possibilities against it.
Too catch someone, with 100% evidences, is much more difficult as to create multiple accounts or to do other bad stuff

2 years ago

Better not to explain how you found multiaccounter and for what you reported him. Antimults protection are effective as long as multiaccounters don't know them ;)

2 years ago

I see that it requires a lot of tracking. They are probably resellers. Oh man, how many freebie sites have gone down because of them so far! They are the reason we can't have nice things (for long).

2 years ago

In the cases i know they were/are all resellers and big traders.
And none of them have a bad feeling with what they do.
I heard stuff from them like "I use multiple accounts as long as they don't improve their security, i help them with that and they want it that way or they would change something". To hear such sentences as "explanations" are hard for me because it shows, for me, a very different point of view, as my own, on the cases and what happen there.

2 years ago

After reading your comment I whitelisted you as a small "thank you" for taking the time to report those users. However, I'm not sure if it's of any use because I think you blacklisted me (not sure why, not that it really matters).

Anyway, thanks :)

2 years ago

Thanks for the WL. I appreciate the gesture.
I Blacklisted you because of the type of GA's you made, that nearly all of your GA's are only for your WL and at that time you don't had made a GA for 1 year+.
It isn't something against you as person.

2 years ago*

2 years ago

new code: Tutti5 (5 Diamonds & 1000 Coins - added 2021-09-20)

2 years ago

checked back to september 19 but missed. :) but it still not in header...

2 years ago

2 years ago

thanks i got the first one

2 years ago

So -- bought another pack, got another copy of Sacra Terra.

Is that all anyone is getting now?

2 years ago

Same for me, I guess it's because of the multi-accounters. If all that drops are the same 3 games on itch.io, there is no reason for the leeches to make 100+ accounts

2 years ago

We'll see what I get when I redeem for another pack today... it sounds like my options are a sigil thing (useless when I currently have 0 and there are less than 3 days left), Airport Madness, Sacra Terra, or whatever the other game was.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.