December 2019 Humble Choice

06 Dec 2019 - 03 Jan 2020

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 27th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 3rd 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

• RU/CIS + Turkey + India + Argentina + Brazil - Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Russian Federation, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
    Activates as "Shadow of the Tomb Raider [Game only] (RU/CIS+)"
    Run-lock: can only be played in those countries
  • Everyone else: ROW (activates everywhere)

Blasphemous

• RU/CIS - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
  • South America - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
  • Asia - Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Vietnam
  • Africa + ME - United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Algeria, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Cambodia, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Morocco, Mali, Mauritania, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Samoa, Syrian Arab Republic, Eswatini, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Warning: Shadow of the Tomb Raider is just the base game, even though the Steam library and store entries have been renamed to "Definitive Edition". It does not contain the Season Pass or other DLC. On Steam the missing DLC can be bought in one purchase via this bundle.

ย 

Extras to claim for your games:

!addlicense ASF 371339,402433,317880

ย 

How do I generate a Gift Link now?

On the "Choose your games" page, you click a game, scroll down and click "gift to friend" instead of "get game". Then you see the usual region lock notification about countries that receive a different game version than you do or do not receive the game, and you can pick between generating a gift link or sending the game via email.
"Get game" will instantly reveal the key and NOT simply add the game to your Downloads page for this bundle.

Note: The guess / leak for Void Bastards is NOT included.

ย 

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Shadow of the Tomb Raider 79% of 14149 โค ๐Ÿ† ? CV app/750920 W M L 0 $?
Blasphemous 85% of 2780 โค ๐Ÿ† 24.99 CV app/774361 W 0 $24.99
Phantom Doctrine 74% of 1829 โค ๐Ÿ† 39.99 CV app/559100 W 0 $39.99
Dead In Vinland 81% of 466 โค ๐Ÿ† 19.99 CV app/573120 W M 0 $19.99
Horizon Chase Turbo 95% of 962 โค ๐Ÿ† 19.99 CV app/389140 W M L 0 $19.99
Dark Future: Blood Red States 82% of 114 โค ๐Ÿ† 24.99 CV app/370870 W 0 $24.99
Desert Child 84% of 38 โค ๐Ÿ† 11.99 CV app/844050 W M L 0 $11.99
Aegis Defenders 75% of 91 - ๐Ÿ† 19.99 CV app/371140 W M 0 $19.99
X-Morph: Defense 92% of 970 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/408410 W 0 $19.99
Ancestors Legacy 79% of 2129 โค ๐Ÿ† 5.25 CV app/620590 W 0 $34.99

Extras: Arrog - DRM-free Game

Retail:

• $216.91 + ?

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you really have a choice?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Iโ€™m a big fan of what the X-Monthly Morphed into.
[New subscription] Home for the holidays, ready to Raid some Tombs!
[Maybe subscribe] Baby, itโ€™s cold outside, how about some games to warm me up?
[Have] Own those, thanks. Nowโ€ฆ first to the sled gets the gingerbread!
[Pausing] My house is under Elf Surveillance, I have to pause all activity and lay low until January (financial hibernation included).
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Santa Claus is coming to town, we don't need no IGN!
[Complaint] How can you take the surprise out of the Monthly for Christmas of all times?

Nothing here pulls me to buy it for sure. I have Tomb Raider, Blasphemous is cool but not for me, Horizon Chase Turbo is wishlisted but it's not really a game I can't live without... more like "interesting to try and that's it". Others - I don't even know what they are, had to open steam pages to see what I'm looking at. Sooo... no, for now. I'll wait till the autocharge date and see to pause or not right before it, depending on available finances. Time when I got all the bundles because "cool games that will become classics even if I don't wanna play them now" is long gone.

4 years ago

Just out of curiosity, since we already have the December monthly (w/ Soul Calibur VI), shouldn't this be the January Humble Choice?

4 years ago*

It should but they officially call it humble choise December and it makes sense since you can buy it from December to January. At least it's now less confusing than it was with the HB monthlies

4 years ago

Question: I bought the last monthly and now it says: "Your Month-to-Month Plan will automatically renew on Friday, December 27, 2019."
If I unlock the games now at December 7, the renew will change? (To January 7 or something like that)

4 years ago*

No. Now, you don't pay for the next month, you pay for the current month. On December 27, you will be charged and the next week, you'll get the January game selection to pick from.

4 years ago

Thanks for solving my doubt ^^

4 years ago

I claimed current Choice bundle and now it says "Your Month-to-Month Plan will automatically renew on Friday, January 31, 2020.".
Before that it showed me the same message as for you.

4 years ago

Now that I paid early and made my (10 of 10) choices, I had a horrible thought:

Will Humble ever add more games to a Humble Choice month after the games have first been shown? Like, what if they don't sell enough -- will they add an 11th, 12th game before the month is over? That would mean paying and making all the choices early might be a bad idea ...

4 years ago

Did the card start working? :)

All games are revealed upfront without any waiting to find out what you're getting each month!

4 years ago

Nope. Used my partner's card and hope Humble doesn't decide we're the same person and ban us both or something.

And what Humble says matters little -- they also said All Monthly games would be Steam keys until after they started including non-Steam keys ;)

4 years ago

Sure, but that's all we have to go with now. They already said some months can have more than 10 games, so even Classic subs get to choose then, but all games should be revealed at the same time. I'm far more convinced that they will scam us by downgrading Classic to the 18โ‚ฌ version without asking at some point.

4 years ago

Technically, revealing them all before the autocharge date is still "upfront" though, perhaps. You're right of course, no indication that it would happen, and things seem to indicate that it won't happen.

All I'm saying at this point is that I wouldn't be surprised. But it definitely wouldn't go over well.

4 years ago

I use the same paypal/card to pay for 2 accounts for over a year and haven't had any bad luck/problem in that regard. It's none of their business and they don't know if its multiple ppl per household or not shrug

And really, they let people merge accounts so there is the understanding that some people will have more than one, I would think?

4 years ago

How is it not their business when it's exactly that? Why should they even care if it's multiple people or not, not like they care if you actually traded a game, gifting here is proof enough for you to be a trader.

https://www.humblebundle.com/terms

(b) Restrictions. You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
(xiv) circumventing Service limitations on the number of Products you may purchase, including, without limitation, creating multiple accounts and purchasing a total number of Products through such multiple accounts which exceed the per-user limitations

Merging accounts is for when you first buy a bundle with one email and then use another to buy more later, not for when you have 2 copies of everything.

4 years ago

I don't feel like they would bother just for 2 accounts in one household was my point, as was the case with the OP that used 1 CC for 2 accounts.

I keep an extra account for the occasional games that interest my bf but he doesn't bother with HB. It's not like they explicitly say that you can't use the same device, ip, payment so how will they tell ppl apart? technically its not allowed, but is it enforced? I doubt it is for the smaller cases where it might just be a household's unique situation.

4 years ago

1 CC = 1 person, easy and simple as that. They don't need to tell people apart, if they ever start bothering with this they will just ban all such accounts and the burden of proof is on you to show that there were 2 separate people. That is if they still give you any other support than replying with ALL CAPS from the terms:

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT HUMBLE BUNDLE HAS THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OF ANY KIND AND IN ADDITION TO ALL OF ITS OTHER RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, IN LAW AND AT EQUITY, TO CANCEL ANY AND ALL DOWNLOAD PAGES, PRODUCT KEYS OR REDEMPTION CODES FOR PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED SHOULD HUMBLE BUNDLE DETERMINE IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED ANY OF THESE RESTRICTIONS.

Nobody thought gifting games here would make you a trader with no support given either, until it started happening.

4 years ago

That's not prohibiting having multiple accounts. though. What that clause is stating is that you can't use more than one account in order to circumvent per-user limitations (like getting more than one free game from giveaways). You can have more than one account as long as you don't use them for that.

4 years ago

Or getting multiple Monthlies or other bundles over the limit for them, but true as long as they don't care.

We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop facilitating the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service, including, without limitation, limiting the number of Products you may purchase at any given time or under any given account or set of accounts. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.

4 years ago

From what I know two is definitely fine. Not sure if it's at three or four where it could become an issue though.

4 years ago

doubt it, for the past bundle they either REMOVE it completely (for some region, without ANY compensation) or exchange it for some coupon (also remove the game from some region)
but who knows what the future holds

4 years ago

Surely they will add a button for Classic to choose all so we don't have to click for each game... right? :)

4 years ago

One can hope, the current system is atrocious. I would like to use the old Humble Monthly system where the new games go to the key page.......

4 years ago

fully agree, the new Monthly screen, is.....mediocro at best

4 years ago

Can anybody share how much the SOTR definitive bundle costs without the base game??
And the price when the same was on sale?

4 years ago

26,97โ‚ฌ and that is at a 46% discount, so basically the price of a whole new game when not discounted.

4 years ago

The 46% discount is the discount for buying as a bundle. It's not a deal, it's the normal price.

4 years ago

Ha my bad you are right.

4 years ago

So in sale the bundle without the base game should cost around 11โ‚ฌ by my calculations

4 years ago

The lowest it has ever been is 14,99โ‚ฌ at 50% discount.

4 years ago

Ok thanks for the info, I guess i will wait until Steam Winter Sales to see what discount they will make to decide if Im going to buy choice or not

4 years ago

Can you confirm at what price, the bundle without base game is right now??

4 years ago

11,21โ‚ฌ for me (without the base game)

4 years ago

Not to bad, 11.21โ‚ฌ +10$ from Choice and you get the complete version for 21โ‚ฌ + 9 other gams which is around the historical low for the bundle

4 years ago

Thanks for the info, can you tell me the percentage off if I already have the base game? because the currency varies

4 years ago

It is 78%. This is a historical low.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

if i don't "choose" know, i'll be able to redeem the keys for this month games in the next month or later?

4 years ago

Yes.

4 years ago

thanks ๐Ÿ˜

4 years ago

so now you have only the choice of reveal the key or create a gift link.. so no way of keeping track if you already used the link/ key?

4 years ago

That's quite easy, don't reveal or gift the ones you want to keep unused.

4 years ago

yes i created a gift-link for those iam not sure if i want them for myself or to gift..but i still see no indicator on the page if a giftlink is used or not?

4 years ago

You will see when you visit the link. Just leave them unclaimed until you know what you want to do with them if this bothers you.

4 years ago

It's generally safer to write keys down in a spreadsheet and write there what you have done with them or plan to do.

4 years ago

Just so you know, it has happened where gift links that are left sitting in Humble accounts over time have been brute-forced. I wouldn't create gift links if I were you. Not unless you are gifting them soon. It is a lot safer to just reveal the Steam keys and put them in a spreadsheet, like Luckz said. You can always claim the gift links yourself for the ones you've done that with and put the keys in a spreadsheet. =)

You know you can also just leave them unrevealed if you want. You will still be able to "choose" the previous month's choices at a later date, same as we've always been able to do. That's been confirmed by Humble.

4 years ago*

okay i guess best way is just to not claim them until needed...thx

4 years ago

I really hope that the Tomb Raider extras are eventually discounted lower than the game bundle. I've seen other devs put the base game on humble but then tailor the discounts so that you don't save anything if you already own the game.

For instance, The season pass costs $20 and the game + season pass costs $60. When the steam sale rolls around, they discount season pass by by just 25% and the bundle by 75% so that both packages cost $15. Effectively making it so you save nothing by owning the base game already.

It devalues the Humble Bundle games with DLC's if you know you're someone who always buys the DLC.

4 years ago

What happens if you get the game from Humble and buy a season pass from a not-so-reputable source?
Does your version get upgraded to the Definitive Definitive Edition then?

4 years ago

I've seen other devs put the base game on humble but then tailor the discounts so that you don't save anything if you already own the game.

Preordering games or buying games on their own before all DLC is out is often not the smartest move, wallet-wise.
For example everybody loves CD Projekt Red, but the price difference on sale between Witcher 3 and DLC vs the DLC alone is usually very low, and in some regions the price will even be identical.

4 years ago

I'm really torn on this one. I want Horizon and Blasphemous (both are wishlisted games), but other then them I'm not sure if I care about anything in this bundle...

4 years ago

Chances are the price of these games on sale will drop now that they've been in "Choice". If those are the only two you're interested, I think it's fairly certain you'll be able to get them for less than 12 bucks for both.
And maybe you can win them here.

4 years ago

Thanks! Only got the phantom one so far.

4 years ago

Thanks, added to OP (with ASF commands)

4 years ago

Thanks.

4 years ago

Interestingly, in my country this package costs more than the steam bundle for SOTR. One might say that the other games make it worth it however SOTR has no deal at this moment, it's twice of what it could have been on deal, if you factor the cost of the other games and the deal that you could have got on SOTR, all you have is a good deal for meh games.

4 years ago

I was hoping the leaks were not going to be true since most if not all of the games that I would like from this bundle I already own and since i only have 4 months left paid on classic i'd rather save a month for something better.

There is only one game I wouldn't mind having from this bundle and that would be that RTS ancestors legacy, but I can't justify getting the bundle for just that game, maybe I could win it on SG, or trade for it.

4 years ago

Trading sites or Group Buys (well, bundle splits there) should be an option for something like that. Would definitely pause instead of using a token just for one game.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Check to see if everything is okay with paypal, if it is then send in a ticket to HB support.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Tomb raider is not the definitive version. And thats pretty bad for the 19 euros they are asking for this. Some of the games arent worth mentioning.

4 years ago

I got all for only 9$ (classic) since I click Pause a month and got 3$ discount.
Then after I get the bundle I click Pause a month again and they offer me another 3$ discount for next month bundle.
Amazing!

4 years ago

Phantom Doctrine, cool. That's one wishlist item I won't need to give an impatient, predatory, wallet-weighing stare on the christmas sales!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

What happens if I choose to not choose all the games, but only (in this case) 5? Do the other 5 chooses carry on with the next monthly or I need to spend them all now? And does anyone have a legit answer for that from the staff or something, cause in the FAQ it's only mention about multi month subscription.

4 years ago

No they dont carry over. Someone in the comments said he asked humble and they said that they dont.

4 years ago

And if you want more legit answer it says this on Humble choice page

We curate 10+ PC games for you to choose from every month!
You choose up to 9 from the list to keep forever!

It doesnt say you choose X games from the future months.

4 years ago

So, yes or no?! The comment Reisetante gave suggests that they stay.

4 years ago

Choices do not expire and only apply to the purchased Humble Choice month.

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036284854-Humble-Choice-FAQ#expire

"Do my unused choices expire?

No! You can choose to use your choices at any time and they won't expire when the month ends or in the future. For example, you are on a Basic plan and only wanting to use a single choice right now. No problem! You can come back and make your other two choices at any time.

Another example, say you are traveling and are unable to redeem any choices for a few months. Not to fear, you can make any choices at any point in the future as long as you own that month of Humble Choice (you cannot purchase missed months of Humble Choice that have already concluded)."

4 years ago

Interesting. I did not use all my choices yet and was kind of asking myself the same thing...

Let me try to reconstruct:

(1) From what the quote says, in order to access a 'set of monthly choices' (= "own that month")', I have to unlock / unpause / pay the monthly fee according to my plan - whereby my 'choice credit' also rises accordingly. Leftover choices do NOT buy access to new choice sets / months. Choice credit gained per month (up to 10 choices) and choice sets are coupled in THIS way.

(2) I can (unless they run out of keys as in some previous bundles?!) ALWAYS retroactively choose from sets that I have access to.
(a) This allows me to POSTPONE the decision whether I want Keys or Giftlinks for titles I'm not thrilled about (we had that), OR: to use this choice for something different (THIS is new)
(b) Sets with 10+ titles are on the horizon ("We curate 10+ PC games for you to choose from every month!", says HB)
(c) Inversion of (a): I guess I could also use newly gained choices to claim titles from previous choice sets (that I have access to, but e.g. couldn't 'exhaust' before)

4 years ago*

The choice credit isn't global, it doesn't span across owned HC months. The choices are linked directly to their specific month.

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038972893-Humble-Choice-How-to-Use-Choices

"Note: Unused choices each month will be able to be used at any point in the future for the month that they are tied to (choices do not expire)."

4 years ago

Allright, while the quotation is unclear the other comments were not... No way to "save" choices, then.

Seems like the only difference vis ร  vis the previous (= "Humble Monthly") CHOICE- receive a key or a gift link at some point - FOR NOW is handling (from library to choice page); or manifests if the size of the monthly selection actually increases. Plus that the choice for / against a month contains no element of blindness anymore.

4 years ago*

Keeping choices may be interesting when there will be more than 10 games to choose from and you will be gifted / win one of these games later or get as part of some bundle (HB often put monthly games in regular bundles).

4 years ago

I kinda only want Phantom Doctrine but since i never finished the previous game they made it is not a must and it does not feel worth buying the bundle for just that. Gonna see if i get lucky on SG and wait for next month :)

4 years ago

Quick question about the Tombraider regionlock.
Does my Holland/EU purchase activate in Colombia? (HB gift link)

I've been out of the trading business for about 3 years and the list provided by the OP doesnt mention Colombia as being regionlocked. Just want to make sure before I FU a trade.

4 years ago

Row

Colombia is in the ROW list.

4 years ago

Thanks

4 years ago

Any guesses what happens to the games you don't claim before the bundle runs out?
Is it their idea to save some and give none if you miss to claim some/all of the games?

4 years ago

Many people discussed it in this thread
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/B2pAtgE

4 years ago

Appreciated, thanks for the link/info.

4 years ago

somehow, i don't quite buy that official responce, cause that would mean they would have to hold on to keys, for months, or however long untill people use all their choices for X month

4 years ago

well, that's how it works for all the bundles you've bought before... If you don't reveal the key, it's still there...

4 years ago

one major difference, buying a normal bundle, they know what you bought, and assigned you a key upon purchase

but what about people who's on the new expensive plan, and only get 9 choices, i really don't see Humble reserving keys like that forever

4 years ago

digital goods aren't finite, they'll just ask for more keys if they run out.

4 years ago

oh im well aware, but what if X dev leaves humble, thereby making that impossible

also note, i was bored when i started this, im just speculating, but also know that they're 99.9 % covered in all this

4 years ago

Nah, not really.
You don't get assigned a key until you reveal it. Meaning that HB could run out of stock if you don't click to receive one asap. Aaaaand don't assume they can get a hold of brand new keys all the time, because that's not always the case. That happened to me with Abyss Odyssey... I contacted support and after a day or two, I got told that they could not get any more keys. ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

4 years ago

Why is information on HB site unofficial?

4 years ago*

Note: In addition to the huge long list, Blasphemous, according to the HB region restriction list for an ROW key, is ALSO not available in the following two countries:

• South Sudan (Country Code SS)
  • Western Sahara (EH)

SG does NOT currently allowing filtering out these countries via the Region Restriction section of "New Giveaway."

I am not sure how to get these added to the list, but maybe someone who sees this would know how.

4 years ago*

Not necessary (from the OP):

Blasphemous

So, even someone from those countries would be able to activate the key, despite HB's claim

4 years ago

Thanks for the info.

4 years ago

If I understand it correctly, we will not see any future games, and now it is just 100% gambling for 12 dollars?

4 years ago

You understood it all wrong then, which is quite some achievement considering how often and detailed it has been explained.
They reveal all games day 1 and you are free to decide if you want any of them, which option you might want and which games you'll pick.

4 years ago

Oh my GOD !!! Thank you. I knew about new type of payments, but did not know, that I can wait and buy whole bundle when I see it ! Great ! I have just bought it for 12 dollars :-)
Btw. what is the point of auto paying on 31th if I can wait to see all games before paying?

4 years ago

The auto payment is just a way for them to make money in case you don't want the bundle but forgot to pause. If you want to buy the bundle anyway there's no benefit in waiting until auto charge date.

4 years ago

Thank you very much for your response.

4 years ago

Now that I just purchased the first Choice already rather than wait for the autocharge, I was wondering if the UI still forced to make the selection even if there isn't for me as I'm in the Classic plan as well, but reading around it seems to be not the case, hopoefully since it's at the beginnings they'll adjust that for Classic users.

Just one thing is not clear to me: if in the future Choice will feature more than 10 games, will it become necessary for Classic users to make their selection as well? Or will they still receive the complete package with no necessity to choose what to leave out?

4 years ago

Classic would have to choose, according to Classic plan FAQ:
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036658733#benefits

"10 curated games to keep every month (compared to 9 from the Premium plan)."

4 years ago

I see. It's a case of waiting and seeing how it will go in following months.

4 years ago

Why these game from Humble Choice's CV are still counted as none-bundle, will they adjust in a few days?

4 years ago*

In a few days / weeks / months, depending on what kind of time the Support team can allocate to this.
But since it's a new kind of bundle, I am not sure how the CV will be handled (maybe only some games will get partial CV, others will remain full CV?... we'll see).

4 years ago

Treating them as bundled games with according cv would be the easiest solution. I suppose most people creating GA's here will be on the Classic plan at 12$ a pop. And if not, HB Choice is still a bundle. ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ That would possibly rub some people who really care about cv the wrong way... but it would still be the easy solution.

4 years ago

Some games from previous Humble Monthly have kept full CV. You know, the high value ones that everyone wants and have most likely activated for themselves. That may still be the case going forward. :-)

4 years ago

It was just some of the unlocks cause staff hasn't mark them as bundled yet

4 years ago

No, there were games like Civ 6, Slime Rancher and Armello given in Humble Monthly that held onto full CV. They weren't cheap to buy afterwards either. Not sure what the exact criteria is for them to remain full CV, but as you can see, it has happened. Those games were not given away here in abundance despite being in a monthly because most people probably kept or traded them. ^^

4 years ago*

Didnt know about those, doesnt seem very fair those games weren't count as bundled

4 years ago

Hmmm, people weren't in a rush to give them away here though. I got my copy of Civ 6 from a trade, and a friend gifted me Armello. I never managed to get a fair trade for Slime Rancher, they wanted too much for it, so told them to keep it.

I do think it's fair given how highly valued those games still were even after being in the monthly. You couldn't get them cheap, even on sale.

4 years ago

Shadow of Tomb Raider is like those games but still got bundle CV, same as Crash and Spyro

4 years ago

I'm not a member of SG for long enough to fully understand how it all worked, but I do recall that some games weren't thrown into the bundle list so long as their bundle value was still above a certain percentage. Maybe 95%, I could be wrong, but was something like that. I see comments in recent months where some games are thrown into the bundle list regardless of the old rules, so that could have a lot to do with it.

Someone who has been around much longer could probably give you a much better answer. I do know there's a legit reason why those high value, never bundled before games were left off the list. =)

4 years ago

Thanks for the info.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.