An email was sent out today revealing 3 of the upcoming games from May 2021 Humble Choice.

Official announcement

Bonus offer: Join Choice today and get 3 months for $9/month! Conditions apply. More info here.

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 27th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 4th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

Get ready for May Choice! You’ll get to own fan favorites like Metro Exodus, Darksiders Genesis, and Hellpoint. Stay tuned for an epic lineup, coming soon!

Note: there is no mention of whether these are Steam keys or Epic Games keys (nor whether there will be a choice between both platforms)

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Metro Exodus 88% of 46475 🏆 39.99 CV app/412020 W M L 0* $39.99
Darksiders Genesis 85% of 5949 🏆 29.99 CV app/710920 W 0 $29.99
Hellpoint 79% of 1657 🏆 34.99 CV app/628670 W M L 0 $34.99

+ 9 more games revealed on May 4th 2021 for a total value of $260.

Retail (so far):

• $104.97
View attached image.
2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Regarding Metro Exodus: https://www.metrothegame.com/news/the-metro-exodus-pc-enhanced-edition-arrives-may-6th

It's a free upgrade to all owners of the regular edition.

2 years ago

will it contain the DLC?
funny how there is no mention of it in the FAQ

2 years ago

No, you won't get the DLC for free.
And the FAQ lists the install size for the base game and each DLC. It would be pointless to list each separately if there'd be only one edition for all.

2 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if Humble's version is the only cursed one not to get this upgrade for free.

2 years ago

you know technically if they didn't change it from friday to tuesday we probably would have missed it then.

2 years ago

Very well spotted. You know some Humble higher up would be sad to read this and realize.

2 years ago

Thanks for this info!

2 years ago

Already have all 3... but it's a good bundle!

2 years ago

damn, so many games to play. but this month seem to be a must buy O.o

2 years ago

All wishlist games, looking good already..

2 years ago

Already own Hellpoint and Darksiders otherwise this would have been an insta buy. Will see what the indies will be.

2 years ago

And they said Humble's dead.

2 years ago

It's like punk rock - not dead, just smells worse & worse..

2 years ago

2 years ago

Looks like it

2 years ago

if i'm not mistaken that post refers to the makers of overgrowth, wolfire games, which indeed created humble but are no longer a part of it

2 years ago

With opening like this I'm afraid the rest of the games will be indie titles in 10-15$ price range.

2 years ago

Found one!

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

Agreed, Hellpoint might be fun but Metro and Darksiders feels pretty "meh" for me personally so i hope for some good indies :)

2 years ago

Hope Metro will be for Steam... if Epic ill pass..

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago*

I bought Metro Exodus Gold Edition last year from steam for $22.09 https://ibb.co/BLsFGRF
And 2 other games from my wishlist ^^

2 years ago

Already buying and for 1st time subscription its great.

2 years ago

well that's definitely something to look forward to. all three of those are wishlisted games.

2 years ago

i thought i had lost my mind when they revealed some early for March and then didnt for April. I got the impression this was going to be a thing. Maybe it is just intermittent or we are to think it is a gift. lol

2 years ago

Does that 9$/month offer starts with april or may bundle? I never bought any humble bundle plan, so I really don't know how this works.

2 years ago

The coupon expires May 4, so if it needs to be used before May bundle, then logically you'll get the April one as the first of the three months.

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

definitely not worth it to get the april one though. i had $8 coupon and even so i cancelled it.

2 years ago

Exactly my thoughts. Though I get this offer anyway, I can find a way to make this a deal :)

2 years ago

For me, and anyone else whos not on the old $12/month classic plan, its cheaper to use the $9 offer for April+May ($18) than to pay $20 for May only

2 years ago

damnnn cant wait to unlock it

2 years ago

Yeah, like others said we're already looking at $100 with those three games so let's hope there are some notable indies in the mix as well. Fingers crossed for Metro key choice, Steam or Epic.

2 years ago

were still looking at about 17.22 per game on average so plenty of choice possible

2 years ago

I'm kind of expecting Towaga to be one of them since it got a 90% discount on Steam and 80% on Humble just the other day. Witcheye could definitely be among the games too (published by Humble, been at 50% discount several times already).

2 years ago

If Humble goes Epic Exclusive, I won't even have to think before cancelling! Convenient!

2 years ago

agreed 100%. we, gamers like steam, period. we have this hunger to expand our steam library with games which we won't be able to finish in our lifetime.

2 years ago

That's the spirit! BTW, you gotta pump up those numbers man...Those are the rookie numbers ;)

2 years ago

Yes master :D

2 years ago

LUL, that sounds so funny dogmatic like r/WallStreetBets
Steam library to the moon, no EPIC paper hands.

2 years ago

Amen to that

2 years ago

Hmm for me this early reveal has the opposite effect, in that I will be hitting pause as soon as it's live. Not big into the genres on offer, and if there's anything else in the bundle I might want I'll probably be able to get it in trades.

2 years ago

Strange, I can't see the usual choice countdown on the website.

2 years ago

I can only see it if I scroll a little bit down on the main site, and nowhere else

2 years ago

Do I get it right, that all of us, who got the 6$ offer from the beginning, have to cancel the subscription after today?

BTW I will need a good deal for the Metro Exodus Expansion Pass, since I already played the fantastic base game with MS Game Pass.

2 years ago*

Some folks have coupons ending June 4th. You can check when yours will end in the coupon tab on the humble website.

2 years ago

Thank you, you are right "Valid until Jun 4" for me too.

2 years ago

Do you know at which hour are they going to release the May choice? This $9 coupon says it's available until 09:59 am PT and that refers to 16:59 universal time i think (UTC +0) which is in 3 hours. They should release the may choice before this then, right?

2 years ago

That coupon is likely valid only for April (or if you buy April, if it's a multi-month coupon), as Choices are usually released at 17 UTC+0.

2 years ago

It releases right after, the point of the offer is to force you to buy the current Choice since you haven't been enticed to buy it for an entire month at its regular price.

2 years ago

Wow. that means if i want to buy may choice for $9 then i also must buy april choice for $9 too. Even if I am not interested in those games? That can't be good.

2 years ago

jezz.... i hope next month better than this one..

2 years ago

Good thing that i will be able to play with RemotePlay on this coop games.

2 years ago

I don't know if anybody posted this yet but on the Youtube Humblebundle Channel they put a thumbnail for the premiere that happens in 30 minutes with these games:
Metro Exodus
Darksiders Genesis
Hellpoint
Cook,Serve,Delicious 3
Levelhead
Fury Unleashed
Size Matters
Morkredd
Relicta
Retimed
Vane
Family man

Edit: Added links.

2 years ago*

Pretty decent

2 years ago

If we get these games, it's a pretty good month.

2 years ago

CSD3? Nice!

Here's the link if anyone is wondering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjXXc3_jLek

2 years ago

Family Man and Size Matters sure look like some Indiegala level games...

2 years ago

huge meh.

2 years ago

Relicta is an awesome puzzle game and quite difficult, especially the new 2 extra story levels. 24 quite complex and hard ones. I have it already so this bundle not offers anything to me i not played or own already, but still an ok bundle.

2 years ago

Meh. Only want Darksiders Genesis from the entire bundle. Vane would be cool too if the devs had ever bothered to fix the camera.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.