January 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: December 2023 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: February 2024 Humble Choice

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ January 30th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† February 6th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Marvel's Midnight Suns

Twin Mirror

The rest of the keys can be redeemed worldwide.

๐Ÿ”‘ List of subs (EU: Romania)
๐Ÿ”‘ List of subs (LATAM)
๐Ÿ”‘ List of subs (LATAM: Mexico)

๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications (EU)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Note: Marvel's Midnight Suns is the Digital+ Edition which includes Marvel's Midnight Suns + Digital Deluxe+ Edition Skins. This version does not include any of the DLCs, it just includes some skins.

๐ŸŒŸ 2024-01-11: IGN $8 coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2024-01-21: Doctor Strange Defenders Skin out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-01-29: Doctor Strange Defenders Skin back in stock

โฉ LEAKS for February Choice โช

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Marvel's Midnight Suns Digital+ Edition No user reviews - - 12.00 CV sub/799855 0 $79.99
Doctor Strange Defenders Skin (DLC) 73% of 15 - - 0.45 CV app/1712442 W 0 $2.99
Two Point Campus 88% of 2796 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1649080 W M L Dโœ… 0 $29.99
Aragami 2 75% of 2614 โค ๐Ÿ† 5.25 CV app/1158370 W Dโœ… 0 $34.99
OTXO 95% of 1749 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1608640 W Dโœ… 0 $14.99
Roguebook 84% of 2470 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1076200 W M L D๐ŸŸก 0* $24.99
The Red Lantern 82% of 330 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1053710 W DโŒ 1 $24.99
Hell Pie 92% of 682 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/889910 W Dโœ… 1 $24.99
Twin Mirror 76% of 427 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1552810 W Dโœ… 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $267.91

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do all these games support your New Yearโ€™s resolution? Are you on Two-Point-something K or less?

View Results
[Very happy] Ouch, they got me with this awesome lineup. Too many wishlisted games to be able to say no to it. ๐Ÿฅณ
[Sorta satisfied] Marvel's Midnight Suns isโ€ฆ quite Marvel-ous for the price of a Choice month, but damn that Season pass will be the end of meโ€ฆ Two Point Campus is really cool too, but whoโ€™s going to pay for all those already available & future DLCs? ๐Ÿ’ธ
[Neutral] I wonโ€™t be pausing this month, although I can see myself playing at most half of these gamesโ€ฆ ๐Ÿค”
[Disappointed] Starting the new year with such a mediocre bundle? IMO, thatโ€™s never a good sign. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
[Offended] Iโ€™m really offended by Humble Bundle almost never delivering complete editions & Choice not having many truly new-to-bundle games.
[Coupontato] I need a coupon / I'm holding out for a coupon 'til the end of the night / It's gotta be strong ($6 plz), and it's gotta be fast / And it's gotta be fresh from the fight ๐ŸŽถ
[Obligatory option] Not this againโ€ฆ I just bought these in the sale! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Just missing Two Point Camps and OTXO, might become a first pause in a long run.

4 months ago

I traded for Aragami 2 about 24 hours before it was announced as coming in the Humble Monthly. That was fun.

4 months ago

Very nice bundle for me, especially because OTXO is in two bundles on Steam that I'm interested in, both of which have a 25% bundle discount, so I can treat that 25% as being pretty much a permanent bonus discount on the other games I wanted from those now.

4 months ago

Not a bad start of the year, 2 wishlisted, other 2 also looks nice. Guess I will wait for coupon now.

4 months ago

Not a single wishlisted game
Big meh

4 months ago

Well, I would've been quite happy with this just couple months ago because of three wishlisted games. But just my luck, I went ahead and got two of them in the meantime. :D

4 months ago

You can never know with these things, happens to everyone and it's best not to think about it :)
Out of curiosity, which ones had you bought / wishlisted?

4 months ago

Twin Mirror and The Red Lantern were the wishlisted ones I got, the latter only last weekend since I had failed to win it from Jingle Jam giveaways, hah. The last wishlisted is Midnight Suns, and since it's the headliner the bundle is still worth the price, but the timing of the bundle still makes me shake my head on my luck even if these things can (and will) happen all the time. ^^

4 months ago

"Items available for this game". And that is how a game loses any interest I might have had in it...
I'd ask why the shit does Marvel's Midnight Suns, a Single Player XCOM-looking game, have an in-game microtransactions store with a made-up "premium" currency... but its published by 2K... so, never mind, silly question! <.<

4 months ago*

How's the marvel game?
not sure if it worth spending 12 bucks for a card game

4 months ago

Course I picked up Midnight's Suns a few weeks ago - no matter, at least it was the edition with all the DLC. still worth it for Two Point and the other bits and MMS can be a good giveaway.

4 months ago

Decent bundle , 4 wishiliested games. Anyway , waiting for a coupon

4 months ago

im happy, easy skip

4 months ago

This is the third time I won't sign up because the main game isn't complete.

4 months ago

From HR

Midnight Suns
This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.
AG,AI,AM,AN,AQ,AR,AS,AU,AW,AX,AZ,BB,BD,BL,BM,BN,BO,BQ,BR,BS,BT,BU,BV,BY,BZ,CA,CC,CK,CL,CN,CO,CR,CW,CX,DK,DM,DO,DZ,EC,FJ,FK,FM,FO,GD,GE,GF,GI,GL,GP,GS,GT,GU,GY,HK,HM,HN,HT,ID,IN,IO,JM,JP,KG,KH,KI,KN,KP,KR,KY,KZ,LA,LC,LK,MD,MF,MH,MM,MN,MO,MP,MQ,MS,MV,MX,MY,NC,NF,NI,NP,NR,NU,NZ,PA,PE,PF,PG,PH,PK,PM,PN,PR,PW,PY,RU,SA,SB,SG,SJ,SR,SS,SV,SX,TC,TF,TH,TJ,TK,TL,TM,TO,TR,TT,TV,TW,UA,UM,US,UY,UZ,VC,VE,VG,VI,VN,VU,WF,WS

Twin Mirror
This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.
AE,AF,AL,AM,AR,AZ,BD,BN,BO,BR,BS,BT,BY,BZ,CL,CN,CO,CR,CU,DO,EC,GE,GF,GT,GY,HK,HN,ID,IN,JP,KG,KH,KP,KR,KW,KZ,LA,LK,MD,MK,MM,MN,MO,MV,MX,MY,NI,NP,PA,PE,PH,PK,PR,PY,QA,RS,RU,SA,SG,SR,SV,TH,TJ,TM,TR,TW,UA,UY,UZ,VE,VN,ZA

Marvel's Midnight Suns Digital+ Edition (Europe)
https://steamdb.info/sub/799867/

Doctor Strange Defenders Skin
https://steamdb.info/sub/613201/

Two Point Campus - Retail - [Digital] (WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/751195/

Aragami 2
https://steamdb.info/sub/643974/

OTXO
https://steamdb.info/sub/570526/

4 months ago

I always find it interesting to see which games of these bundles are least popular, as they pop-up ever more frequently in giveaways.

So far it seems Twin Mirror, and Hell Pie are tied for least favorite, with Red Lantern right behind them.

4 months ago

If you look at bundle splits, "The Red Lantern" is the least popular one.

4 months ago

"Bundle splits?"

I'm just going by the flurry of giveaways i've seen pop-up this afternoon.

4 months ago

The group. People buy the bundle, then post what unwanted games are available for others to buy. It reflects pretty well on how wanted a game is by how many people selling it, and how fast people want to buy it.

4 months ago

Interesting, i've not heard of that group before. Thx for the info.

4 months ago

The group itself is Group Buys, maybe it's more familiar that way :)
(They just differentiate the bulk buying at Indiegala for Happy Hour bonuaes, and splitting a single bundle between people)

4 months ago

Thx, i was gonna ask as i couldnt find the other group.
Already a member for quite some time with Group buys. Think it was a natural offshoot from a Steam Traders group about a decade ago.

4 months ago

Sometimes the games being given away are the ones that are more popular. People already own them, so they give away the extra copy.

Twin Mirror, Hell Pie and Red Lantern have all been bundled previously, so people who buy lots of bundles are more likely to already have them in their library.

4 months ago

I gotcha, not split, duplicates.

4 months ago

That can be misleading because people also gift games they already have.

4 months ago

Somewhat yes. But I also remember seeing Red Lantern and Hell Pie quite a bit the last time it was in a bundle.

My thought is more of a general guideline than a 1005 rule, and i triangulate e it with steam reviews and personal thoughts from YT vids... If i have enough interest to look into it that far.

4 months ago

View attached image.
4 months ago

Red Lantern JUST cme with the Charity bundle (till jan 1) xD

4 months ago

grazie Lilly!

4 months ago

Great bundle,7 WL 1 owned. Defo picking up once the coupon drops.

4 months ago

Two games look good. 1 looks ok.. 2 I have and 3 look awful so waiting for end of month sub 8 coupon.

4 months ago

So many rebundles and incomplete games without their DLCs.
Apart from Aragami 2 and Roguebook, this is a very dissapointing Choice bundle to start the year.

4 months ago

SEA, Marvel's Midnight Suns - 799866

4 months ago

Thank you!

4 months ago

Sweet looking bundle, sucks some of them are rebundled for those that have them already.

4 months ago

Nice bundle this time, but two best games (Two Point Campus, Twin Mirror) I already played, so skip...

4 months ago

what is different about the digital + edition?

4 months ago

View attached image.
4 months ago

thanks so nothing that is really worth anything then

4 months ago

But but... the skins are premium! ;)

4 months ago

For me this is the best kind of bundle. It's games that I'll probably like if I tried them, but wouldn't ever outright buy.

4 months ago

whats with the exclusion of Denmark, from EU region?, and instead being RoW, that's a rather strange occurance o_O

4 months ago

I seem to get this in Denmark

{
"packageid": 799869,
"appid": 0,
"line_item_description": "Marvel's Midnight Suns Digital+ Edition (WW)"
}
which isn't even mentioned anywhere.

I'm guessing Demark is so small that we get leftovers from whatever key-pool that has excess.

4 months ago

Not sure if i should feel insulted, or honered, by Humble xD

4 months ago

Im get Marvel's Midnight Suns RU/CIS key https://steamdb.info/sub/799864/

4 months ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.