January 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: December 2023 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: February 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 30th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 6th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Marvel's Midnight Suns

Twin Mirror

The rest of the keys can be redeemed worldwide.

🔑 List of subs (EU: Romania)
🔑 List of subs (LATAM)
🔑 List of subs (LATAM: Mexico)

🔗 Gift link notifications (EU)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Note: Marvel's Midnight Suns is the Digital+ Edition which includes Marvel's Midnight Suns + Digital Deluxe+ Edition Skins. This version does not include any of the DLCs, it just includes some skins.

🌟 2024-01-11: IGN $8 coupons available
🌟 2024-01-21: Doctor Strange Defenders Skin out of stock
🌟 NEW 2024-01-29: Doctor Strange Defenders Skin back in stock

LEAKS for February Choice

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Marvel's Midnight Suns Digital+ Edition No user reviews - - 12.00 CV sub/799855 0 $79.99
Doctor Strange Defenders Skin (DLC) 73% of 15 - - 0.45 CV app/1712442 W 0 $2.99
Two Point Campus 88% of 2796 🏆 4.50 CV app/1649080 W M L D✅ 0 $29.99
Aragami 2 75% of 2614 🏆 5.25 CV app/1158370 W D✅ 0 $34.99
OTXO 95% of 1749 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1608640 W D✅ 0 $14.99
Roguebook 84% of 2470 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1076200 W M L D🟡 0* $24.99
The Red Lantern 82% of 330 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1053710 W D❌ 1 $24.99
Hell Pie 92% of 682 🏆 3.75 CV app/889910 W D✅ 1 $24.99
Twin Mirror 76% of 427 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1552810 W D✅ 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $267.91

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do all these games support your New Year’s resolution? Are you on Two-Point-something K or less?

View Results
[Very happy] Ouch, they got me with this awesome lineup. Too many wishlisted games to be able to say no to it. 🥳
[Sorta satisfied] Marvel's Midnight Suns is… quite Marvel-ous for the price of a Choice month, but damn that Season pass will be the end of me… Two Point Campus is really cool too, but who’s going to pay for all those already available & future DLCs? 💸
[Neutral] I won’t be pausing this month, although I can see myself playing at most half of these games… 🤔
[Disappointed] Starting the new year with such a mediocre bundle? IMO, that’s never a good sign. 😟
[Offended] I’m really offended by Humble Bundle almost never delivering complete editions & Choice not having many truly new-to-bundle games.
[Coupontato] I need a coupon / I'm holding out for a coupon 'til the end of the night / It's gotta be strong ($6 plz), and it's gotta be fast / And it's gotta be fresh from the fight 🎶
[Obligatory option] Not this again… I just bought these in the sale! 😭

I might have considered it, but the "showrunner" is uninteresting, Marvel? No thanks.
Could always attempt to trade it, but CBA.
Lets see if a coupon drops by, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

4 months ago

Japan here. Just want to chime in every game I traded or redeemed are worldwide except Twin Mirror, which said (Asia Steam Key). Also I accidentally posted key for Otxo as a public reply instead of message for trading and it's gone instantly :(.

4 months ago

Good to see Firaxis branching out a bit. Where is my SimGolf reboot, Firaxis!

4 months ago

I have trouble activating some of the games from Humble bundle. I live in the EU but many of the times the keys won't activate. And since I can't activate them I'm not sure which country/region the keys are. Is there a way to check what region the keys are from? Apart from activating them and look at them as "owned" on their sub ID afterwards.

4 months ago

The region lock of the keys is given by your Humble Bundle account region. To be able to redeem them, this has to be the same as your Steam account. So if your Humble Bundle region is US and US gets a region locked key, then you won't be able to redeem it on a EU Steam account. Where you currently live has nothing to do with your Steam account region or your Humble Bundle region or with what keys you can activate.
You can't see the sub of a key (respectively its region lock) without trying to redeem it. And if it can't be redeemed because of region locks, then there's no way to see the sub (it will just say "restricted country" without any further info).

If both your Steam account and your Humble account have the same region, then you probably are from Serbia? Serbia is a special kind of thing, because some publishers like to consider it as part of the RU/CIS region locks, while others consider it as part of EU (as they should). If it's in a RU/CIS region lock, then you get a RU/CIS key allocated by Humble Bundle - which obviously you can't redeem on a EU Steam account. In this case it's Humble's fault for not assigning you a key that you can redeem, and you should ask the support for a replacement (a proper) key.

4 months ago*

Thanks you so much for your reply. It really gives me all the explanation that I need. Seems like it's not so much I can do, but really useful information nonetheless.

4 months ago

Actually I hada similar problem: my steam account is EU (because that's where my bank account is), but I travel a lot and had issues with region-locked keys I bought from Asia...

But I talked about that with HB support, and with my permission, they "locked" my HB account to the EU region too. So now wherever I am in the world, I see HB prices in euros and get EU keys. Downside, of course, if that I never benefit from lower localized prices, but in the long run it's much simpler that way. You just need to directly get in touch with them.

(don't t know if that helps with your specific case, though... hopefully it does!)

4 months ago

For reference, you can change you HB region without contacting support here.
https://www.humblebundle.com/user/settings

4 months ago

Oh wow I never knew that! Much easier than to contact support indeed...
Thanks for the tip :-)

4 months ago

Thanks again for the useful information here :-) I have my account in EU but I also travel a lot. I see that my HB account is already in EU, so it seems to be my steam account not matching properly. Thanks again for these amazing feedbacks with this issue :-)

4 months ago

And regional prices aren't a thing on HB, it is on Steam though.

3 months ago

Two Point Campus aside - everything else looks super boring to me and I am glad my subscription ran out (although I never activated anything from it really) - what is the game play in Campus is it just Sega's attempt at a Sims game?

4 months ago

Not Sims per se, but general "business simulation" - like Theme Hospital or Roller Coaster Tycoon. Or Sim City a bit.

4 months ago

PS. Two Point games are made by the same devs behind Theme hospital

4 months ago

As always, your post helps so many users to see the deals easily. I expected I would be able to see what games would be included, as usual. Thanks for your contribution.

4 months ago

I'm always happy to help!

4 months ago

They changed the edition of midnight suns to Marvel's Midnight Suns Digital+ Edition

4 months ago

The key was for the Digital+ Edition from the beginning, only the display of the title on the bundle page was wrong.

4 months ago

Marvel's Midnight Suns Digital+ Edition has cheevos too

4 months ago

i just got email from hb, it said 'buy this month bundle for cheapeest price ever' or something like this, but its 9,99 xD

4 months ago

It says get marvels midnight suns digital+ lowest price ever.

4 months ago

oh, maybe, i just quickly deleted it so cant check now

4 months ago

for me it said: Get Marvel’s Midnight Suns Digital+ Edition for $11.99 plus 7 other great games!
and the picture below said "lowest price ever". Do they ever charge more than $11.99 before ?

4 months ago

and the picture below said "lowest price ever". Do they ever charge more than $11.99 before ?

It's dumb for them to say that because that's the current normal price for Humble Choice.

Since you asked, historically speaking though: When they renamed Humble Monthly to Humble Choice, they had multiple tiers with different numbers of games to choose from, and if you were not already subscribed to Choice during the switch, then new subscriptions would have to pay more (like $16?) for all (12 at the time) games. So technically $12 is cheaper than $16, though it is for less games, but it's still dumb marketing speak or an email error.

4 months ago

i may bite if they give a $7 or $5 coupon

4 months ago

Lowest I've ever seen is 6. Maybe I missed a multi month 5 dollar deal or something but pretty sure they start at 8 or 7 and the last week is the final offer which is usually the lowest.

4 months ago

This is Humble Choice number 50?????? I never paid attention to the numbers. Damn, 50 months of this already.

4 months ago

Will be much longer including monthly.

3 months ago

Thanks for the info!

4 months ago

IGN starting to give out $8 coupon for new Humble members only - https://www.ign.com/rewards/own-8-great-games-for-only-8-with-humble-choice-this-january

4 months ago

Thanks!!

4 months ago

Can I use the coupon on the next month bundle?

4 months ago

This coupon mainly set for this month choice, Coupon expires on Feb 5, 2024 at 9:59 am PT

So nope ign usually try to give choice coupon like every single month

4 months ago

is the coupon for new users only?

3 months ago

It should work if you have not been a member for six months. That's how it was long ago, anyway.

3 months ago

They're a joke. I tried to use the coupon some weeks ago and it worked but I didn't complete the purchase. Now the coupon isn't valid.

3 months ago

Anyone else worried there are no coupons yet this month? At least I haven't gotten any and I haven't read about them being offered.

4 months ago

naaaaaa HOLD THE LINE
it will come

4 months ago

I hope next week

4 months ago

These last months they've been sending them on the last Friday of the month, at least for me.

4 months ago

Yeah, I even unsubscribed and re-subscribed to the mailing list in hopes of triggering something. This is the first month I've been temped by in ages. Fingers crossed something comes soon.

4 months ago

I'm worried. The only game I want from this bundle is Aragami 2, if the coupon doesn't come, I'm really skipping... :-/

4 months ago

How do you guys even get coupons? I've been skipping the monthly for 6 months straight now, and never got any coupon. I was offered a $1 discount for my next purchase twice in the process of clicking through the skipping confirmation, but that's about it...

4 months ago

need to pause

4 months ago

If you are on annual plan they will not offer any coupons, since you already payed them for 12 months/choices.
If you on month-to-month - while pausing pick the correct answer on question why you are pausing (so "don't like games" or "not interested in games" will not work :) ) <- it's not the fact, but I assume they check your answer. Optional - buy bundles while you are paused, they will try to make an offer to you, because you are loyal customer and they want your money :P

4 months ago

I usually choose "I don't like these games" and it works just fine. At least combined with "I can get these games at better value elsewhere" or whatever the option is called exactly afterwards. I've gotten basically all the coupons in the last 2+ years or so.

4 months ago

Good to know, thank you.

4 months ago

Hope it helps but I actually don't think it makes a difference. They probably select people for other reasons.

4 months ago

I'm not on an annual plan since July anymore, I didn't pay in advance. I was on an annual plan for the past 4 years or so, though thanks for the tips, will try those answers next time. I hardly buy bunles on HB anymore, think I got 2 "normal" bunles total last year and one this year, but let's see how it goes, with the answer trick.

4 months ago

No coupon today

3 months ago

I think just need to wait longer :) There is always this last Friday case :P

4 months ago

I know it wasn't necessarily offer by Humble, but IGN rewards offered a coupon for the "8 games for $8 USD" roughly a week ago.

4 months ago

Does that coupon work if you've cancelled membership or is it only for brand new people?
Edit: apparently not, it says "Invalid promotional code." :(

4 months ago

This is like a duel, who shoots first?
HB with the coupon, us with our wallet or the space cat with the game we want from the bundle...
...but we prefer to shoot last

View attached image.
4 months ago

Top tier gif

3 months ago

Midnight Suns - Doctor Strange Defenders Skin

¨Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product¨

4 months ago

I didn't even know that was possible

4 months ago

Happens quite a lot if it's popular.

4 months ago

Weird that Doctor Strange Defenders Skin (DLC) is exhausted but not Marvel's Midnight Suns ...

4 months ago

base game has multiple region locked pools, so probably more total keys

4 months ago

Got a key today (Oceania region)

3 months ago

Oh Yeah, Thanks for the info

The key is restocked.

3 months ago

HOlllllllld
HOOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDDDDDDD
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD the line do not not falter

4 months ago

View attached image.
4 months ago

View attached image.
4 months ago

Soon my brother soon XD

4 months ago

No coupon today

3 months ago

not gonna lie my hold is breaking

3 months ago

KEEP HOLDING

3 months ago

no coupons... weird

4 months ago

Still two weeks before it ends, so not that strange.

4 months ago

Hold mate. If you don't have urge buy, just don't :)

4 months ago

Do you receive coupons every month? I assumed those were just to persuade people that haven't bought a bundle in a long time.

4 months ago

I've only received one in years (I buy It monthly when I'm interested without hsving any subscription).

4 months ago

I've gotten a coupon pretty much every month, yes. And by simply skipping.

Not this month though, but as PsyKo said - still two weeks. If there will be coupons they will probably come end of next week.

4 months ago

normally yes i do. i pause and wait a few weeks

4 months ago

I'm an infrequent buyer of bundles (and even more infrequent on choice) and have never received a coupon. When it comes to choice though I usually cancel instead of pause.

3 months ago

Anyone from Indonesia/SEA having issues installing WWE2K23? I try to install it and steam say it's not available in your region, the game is already on my Library and I'm able to purchase additional DLC but when I asked steam support and he said it's because I bought from different region, which is weird since I got them from HB Choice.

Edit: It seems my account was compromised, the support change my password and it's all good now

4 months ago*

Check which sub you own on SteamDB. This should work according to https://steamdb.info/sub/841550/
See https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/aioh6/humble-choice-november-2023

4 months ago

Also check your region ("Location") on https://www.humblebundle.com/user/settings. If that is different from your actual region, that probably explains it.

4 months ago

Keys that are allocated to commonly region locked countries (from RU/CIS, LATAM, SEA) have a run lock, which means that the game cannot be launched during the first 90 days after activation, if you are located outside that region.
So, you redeem a SEA key, and if you're currently located outside SEA you need to wait 90 days to play it.

3 months ago

Any leeks ?

3 months ago

Might be a little too early to ask. I know last months came early but still...

3 months ago

im still waiting on coupons

3 months ago

I have a leak about coupons: There won't be any.
Actually, that's just my guess that they might have learned that they are wasting money and changed their habits for this new year.

3 months ago

they probably earn more with those coupons, its not like coupons guys would buy it full price anyway (at least some of them)

3 months ago

Eh, I know that I would buy them every month, full price.
But I haven't done so in ages because I don't see why I should if they throw coupons around like crazy. And I'd bet that I'm not the only one.

3 months ago

It is possible, but I can't imagine that bundle is selling too well considering several of the games were bundled just recently. Though as you said, it could be related to starting the new year.

3 months ago

It's similar to the indie gala happy hour effect. No one buys IG bundles at full price anymore.. hell, most people don't even buy IG bundles anymore.. but it hurt their business in the long run. Groupees went through this too years ago with their "preorder" gimmick and it ultimately killed their business entirely (site got sold and they're a grey market reseller now)

Humble knows a lot of people won't sub without coupons anymore because people are used to them giving multiple coupons per month.. so they're forced to give us coupons or lose a bunch of customers. I think it'd be far smarter to stop giving coupons entirely for a few months, but there's a big risk associated with that. I'd personally go from buying every choice bundle to being more selective and potentially skipping some bundles because I don't feel like I'm getting as much of a deal anymore. Basically it comes down to making some money being better than making no money.

3 months ago

I would buy them at full price, but I wait, mainly because they always give them.
As a company, I think they should do six months without providing coupons to test out.
But as a customer, I love the coupons <3

3 months ago

View attached image.
3 months ago

How many days do we have till the bundle ends?

I see no coupons, should i still wait?

3 months ago

~9 days left (next Choice will be available February, 6th).
So if there is no rush, it's better to wait :)

3 months ago

so we can still buy after the autocharge? that's great

never bought one so late, so thanks for your help

3 months ago

Was just wondering the latest one could resume myself.

Paused waiting to see if a coupon gets sent out, but have a gift code to apply to account if one doesn't.

Am I correct in interpreting I can resub with my code or payment after auto billing date Jan 30th as long as it's before Feb 6th?

3 months ago

Yes.

3 months ago

Thank-You

3 months ago

Have in mind your stacking discount will reset if you pay after the autocharge date. Source

3 months ago

oooh no, the thing ive never once used

3 months ago

Most sites are very competitive compared to the humble choice discount anyway. I haven't used it in years. GMG and Fanatical serve me just fine for the most part

3 months ago

^^^

3 months ago

The silly thing is... it gives me in particular a better discount than other sites because of Humble's pricing.

Some companies charge higher prices in my country on Steam. Capcom, Square Enix, Microsoft, Bethesda, Activision. But Humble charges me US prices. So for example, Chrono Trigger is 50% off plus 6% Humble discount. And since they charge me US MSRP on Humble... that ends up being $6.59.

That's 38% of the MSRP in my country ($17.40 USD.)

GreenManGaming has cheaper prices on some Square Enix games, but most are the same or even more expensive than the local steam prices. So I want to take advantage of this for once.

3 months ago

Even that doesn't actually happen. I've bought September Choice 2023 on Sep 30, so after the autocharge date, and my stacking discount stayed at 20%.

3 months ago

Actually, that's not true. I mostly pay after autocharge date (waiting for coupon), and I still have 20% discount. Source: me.
Checked, my last Choice payment was on 12.29 (after autocharge) and bought Dave the diver on Jan 3rd, with 20% discount.
Edit: WaxWorm was faster, sorry!

3 months ago

Have you (or anyone else) skipped Humble Choice, and then resumed after the auto-charge date, while paying full price though, or has it always been when using a coupon at the same time?

I was wondering if there may be a possibility that when resuming the subscription after the auto-charge date and also using a coupon that is due to expire after said date, Humble lets you keep the 20% store discount, but if someone resumes after the auto-charge date without using a coupon, the 20% discount does get reset?

3 months ago

I have found one payment, what fits Your description:
AMOUNT PAID
€9.99
DATE PAID
Feb 2, 2023, 10:49:15 PM
And nope, didn't reset, i have the 20% percent off, since always (Yea, i know, my back(log) hurts)

3 months ago

That's great to know. I was close to resuming my membership today, but will now wait another week to see if there are any coupons.

Thank you for the information!

3 months ago

You're welcome! =) It was useful for me too, I never thought of it that way...And it was also interesting to find out, I used coupons in the last 11 months. :D

3 months ago

It's been a while since I bought any without coupons too, but not as long as 11 months! I hope this isn't the end of the coupons.

3 months ago

Don't want to rain on your parade and be "that guy", but now I wouldn't be so sure. I can confirm it worked year ago and even rules of the discount said that.
Now out of curiosity I went to humble and checked rules for perk and now site says this

How is the discount lost or reset?

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or be removed entirely by canceling your Humble Choice membership. If you choose to skip a month of Humble Choice, your growing discount rate will only be reset during the auto-billing date for that month (the last Tuesday of the month). If you choose to resume your membership before this date and end up purchasing the current month of Choice, your growing discount will not reset! If you own the current month of Humble Choice and choose to cancel your membership, your growing discount will be lost if you do not resume your membership prior to the next auto-billing date.
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026249173-Humble-Choice-Perk-Growing-Store-Discount

Maybe I don't understand it and interpret it wrong, but looks like if you care for 20%, you have to buy it today before autocharge. I also don't know when they updated it.

Discount can be useful (especially for SEGA games - I think most of their games, when on sale with that discount are the cheapest you can get), but with more games having 5-10%, 20 doesn't look as good as in the past.

3 months ago

I'm pretty sure that rule has been worded like that since the introduction of the stacking discount.

Edit: yup, this is from July 2, 2022:

https://web.archive.org/web/20220702121441/https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026249173-Humble-Choice-Perk-Growing-Store-Discount

3 months ago

I stand corrected. Sorry for false alarm.

3 months ago

Doesn't mean they can't change the actual behaviour to match that rule anytime though, so of course no guarantee.

Edit: Welcome to SteamGifts btw.! :)

3 months ago

I guess it turns out only cupon we get is 10$ off... IGN store.

PS. Thank you :)

3 months ago

There's still almost a week left. We've had coupons after the autocharge date before.

3 months ago

I got January Humble Choice very late and the 20% discount reset to 10%. Too bad!

3 months ago

anyone know how long can the keys from humble choice available to redeem?

3 months ago

Steam keys don't normally expire, though Bethesda for example started expiring their keys in the past months, with months of prior notice at least, and around a year overall to redeem them. Origin keys all had an expiration date iirc, though there haven't been any Origin games for a few years.

If a key expires, the expiry date will be written out, and you usually get an email as well. Otherwise I have some unredeemed keys dating from Humble Monthly times and those that I tried at least still worked.

There is still a chance a game will go out of stock and will stay like this for months, but if a key has been revealed, in the usual case it won't expire in the foreseeable future.

3 months ago

the problem with humble keys is they run out and you end up having to wait 3 months to 3 years for a new batch of keys for a game you paid for.....
that they still sell on the store page.....

3 months ago

just revealed keys and got dr strange skin key, so obviously back in stock.

3 months ago

We got 50 Humble Monthly bundles before the rebrand to Choice. This was the 50th Humble Choice bundle so maybe we are due for another rebranding. It has been years since Humble Choice had anything to do with choosing anyways.

3 months ago

Whoa I didn't realize it was 50 monthlies before choice - Great observation.

I do wonder too if they're going to rebrand. Maybe choice is still relevant in the name because with the lesser number of games than prior monthlies, then "choice" means more choosing whether to cancel each month or not, since I dunno that there's any point in pausing since classic means nothing now and I don't know that I've heard of coupons for only pausers.

3 months ago

Maybe they are rebranding and that's why they haven't sent coupons this time.

3 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

3 months ago

i guess need to pause bz tommorow autocharge

3 months ago

no coupon this month? kekw

ANY LEEKS? I LOVE LEEKS!

3 months ago

where da leaks !

3 months ago

Return to Choice and you’ll also get a coupon good for $10 off* your next purchase from the IGN Store. You’ll find apparel, collectibles and more from your favorite properties across gaming, movies, TV, anime, and beyond!

Looks like there will be no coupons

3 months ago

Oh there's coupons...for the IGN store...from Humble...

So weird, and weak IMO

Maybe this is the big change for Choice's 50th bundle, given that Humble Monthly became Humble Choice after 50 months too: No more Choice coupons, only coupons advertising other companies? 😆

3 months ago

There's also an IGN coupon to get a discount for Choice (new customers only).

Also: "other companies"? IGN owns Humble.

3 months ago

just got an e-mail that if I return to Humble Choice I get a coupon for the Ign store... if it was the Humble Store I would be down to it and new what I would be buying, but not the ign store :( and I don't want to give them the idea this is something that triggers me to buy a bundle.

3 months ago

AND how tf do i get these items to my country

3 months ago

honestly I'm starting to think this month is a skip if they don't give a decent coupon. I can just wait and buy the FULL version of midnight suns and grab the rest of the games I want from splits lol. I won't be tempted by an incomplete game as a headliner

3 months ago

Got it as well. Made me laugh.

3 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.