January 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: December 2023 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: February 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 30th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 6th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Marvel's Midnight Suns

Twin Mirror

The rest of the keys can be redeemed worldwide.

🔑 List of subs (EU: Romania)
🔑 List of subs (LATAM)
🔑 List of subs (LATAM: Mexico)

🔗 Gift link notifications (EU)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Note: Marvel's Midnight Suns is the Digital+ Edition which includes Marvel's Midnight Suns + Digital Deluxe+ Edition Skins. This version does not include any of the DLCs, it just includes some skins.

🌟 2024-01-11: IGN $8 coupons available
🌟 2024-01-21: Doctor Strange Defenders Skin out of stock
🌟 NEW 2024-01-29: Doctor Strange Defenders Skin back in stock

LEAKS for February Choice

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Marvel's Midnight Suns Digital+ Edition No user reviews - - 12.00 CV sub/799855 0 $79.99
Doctor Strange Defenders Skin (DLC) 73% of 15 - - 0.45 CV app/1712442 W 0 $2.99
Two Point Campus 88% of 2796 🏆 4.50 CV app/1649080 W M L D✅ 0 $29.99
Aragami 2 75% of 2614 🏆 5.25 CV app/1158370 W D✅ 0 $34.99
OTXO 95% of 1749 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1608640 W D✅ 0 $14.99
Roguebook 84% of 2470 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1076200 W M L D🟡 0* $24.99
The Red Lantern 82% of 330 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1053710 W D❌ 1 $24.99
Hell Pie 92% of 682 🏆 3.75 CV app/889910 W D✅ 1 $24.99
Twin Mirror 76% of 427 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1552810 W D✅ 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $267.91

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do all these games support your New Year’s resolution? Are you on Two-Point-something K or less?

View Results
[Very happy] Ouch, they got me with this awesome lineup. Too many wishlisted games to be able to say no to it. 🥳
[Sorta satisfied] Marvel's Midnight Suns is… quite Marvel-ous for the price of a Choice month, but damn that Season pass will be the end of me… Two Point Campus is really cool too, but who’s going to pay for all those already available & future DLCs? 💸
[Neutral] I won’t be pausing this month, although I can see myself playing at most half of these games… 🤔
[Disappointed] Starting the new year with such a mediocre bundle? IMO, that’s never a good sign. 😟
[Offended] I’m really offended by Humble Bundle almost never delivering complete editions & Choice not having many truly new-to-bundle games.
[Coupontato] I need a coupon / I'm holding out for a coupon 'til the end of the night / It's gotta be strong ($6 plz), and it's gotta be fast / And it's gotta be fresh from the fight 🎶
[Obligatory option] Not this again… I just bought these in the sale! 😭

"Return to Choice and you’ll also get a coupon good for $10 off* your next purchase from the IGN Store. You’ll find apparel, collectibles and more from your favorite properties across gaming, movies, TV, anime, and beyond!"

"Humble Choice membership: Regional pricing may vary. *Coupon expires February 29, 2024 at 11:55 p.m. PT. Limit one coupon per customer. Eligible on almost all items over $20 at the IGN Store. Coupon will be sent to eligible customers on or after February 6, 2024."

Yeah, no, thanks.

3 months ago

Is there anything worth purchasing in this store for less than $20? Seems to be expensive clothes and collectables.

3 months ago

not sure but I bet the postage would kill it dead anyway

3 months ago

Um... you can buy... seat belts? That's pretty cool... nah, it's just random overpriced stuff.

3 months ago

I guess Zelda shirts are ok, but looks like shipping is like 5,5$. Cool cupon, right?

3 months ago

which means I have to pay $32.00 ($11.99+$20.01) and get $10 off, that is around 31%off.
Not a good deal, no for sure!

3 months ago

^^^ Yeah, no, thanks.

3 months ago

Not sure why filename is "Jan2024_Hero_Never_US_**final**" and instead of price they put "Lowest price ever" (they will rise price on Choice or they just stated that headliner game that cheap?)

View attached image.
3 months ago

I think they mean "lowest price ever for Marvel Midnight Suns", which is true for both the base game and the Digital+ Edition.

3 months ago

No spoilers?

3 months ago

not

3 months ago

Well, this was the number 50 humble choice. Maybe the last one?

3 months ago*

Well, without spoilers or coupons, for sure something could change, only left wait until the monday!

3 months ago

Why let us pay for another year then with this deal in december?

3 months ago

Maybe they're changing. I remember they made something like that one month before Humble Monthly turning into Humble Choice, exactly on number 50 in December of 2019. It's just weird that if they're changing, they didn't advertise it yet.

3 months ago

They had annual subscription deal for years, and this year they didn't even had that only returning users-deal.

This is reaching, hard, only based on the 50 months passed theory.
They already changed the "choice" for a standard monthly a good while ago, so in no shape or form was this a consistent 50 months.

3 months ago

We can forget coupons at this moment right?

3 months ago

They could drop coupons on Monday...never know...

3 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

3 months ago

Ok bois work around

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW IF NOT FORGET ABOUT IT

https://www.ign.com/rewards/own-8-great-games-for-only-8-with-humble-choice-this-january

3 months ago

View attached image.
3 months ago

Now this guy knows all i am saying

3 months ago

what????

View attached image.
3 months ago

Offer is available to new Humble Choice members only!!!

3 months ago

I know but you don't apparently so forget about it please look to VahidSlayerOfAll for insight

3 months ago

What? He's obviously aware this is only for new users/accounts. I have a yearly sub so this doesn't affect me, but if you wanna post a tip for others, at least do it properly. I'm assuming you're suggesting they use a prepaid/virtual card from retailer humble accepts or a relative's card. In either case I'm assuming you're suggesting they make a new account, as I doubt you can do this on an account that already had choice on it as you also state you're aware of this, like JDrakul is too, despite you saying he doesn't although he's the one to state it first? Tf?

3 months ago

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW IF NOT FORGET ABOUT IT

3 months ago

View attached image.
3 months ago

Smooth like sandpaper xD

3 months ago

Well, forgetting is not a sin that I know of and besides other people may not have any idea that the coupon is only for new members, anyway, the idea is that people know that the coupon has restrictions, information that I consider useful.

3 months ago

where da leaksss, It's hard to wait

3 months ago

Maybe it is a good omen.

3 months ago

I've been checking bill-bil Twitter but nothing yet... Maybe it's a good sign?

3 months ago

hoping for it

3 months ago

Deleted

3 months ago

Insta buy for me if it is

3 months ago

GOTY

Take my money!!!

3 months ago

leek dealer mia, maybe humble ninjas were sent to get rid of em.

3 months ago

Hey, Can someone explain/help....
I bought january choice(1 month subscription) and if I don't select/claim any game will I be able to do it later or if I don't claim I get to claim february choice without spending another "10 eur"?. Also any other thing I need to know(like I need to redeem games in X months)?
Also how long does it take for steamgifts to mark games as reduced value for these monthly/choice?
Also if you know something about humblebundle store region restrictions... Are there any if I'm in europe? As I see that there are region restriction, for example, Marvel's Midnight Suns...

3 months ago*

If you got this bundle even if you haven't redeemed any games you can redeem them at a later date but you will not get February bundle instead.

3 months ago

I bought january choice(1 month subscription) and if I don't select/claim any game will I be able to do it later or if I don't claim I get to claim february choice without spending another "10 eur"?. Also any other thing I need to know(like I need to redeem games in X months)?

You've bought the January games. Doesn't matter when you're going to redeem them. February is a new month and a new purchase. Usually Choice keys don't expire but there seems to be a trend amongst a couple of publishers in the past 2 years or so. It should explicitly say so next to the key though.

Also how long does it take for steamgifts to mark games as reduced value for these monthly/choice?

The time for games to be reduced differs but they will get reduced retroactively eventually.

Also if you know something about humblebundle store region restrictions... Are there any if I'm in europe? As I see that there are region restriction, for example, Marvel's Midnight Suns...

In this bundle there's only one game that has restrictions if being bought in the EU:

Marvel's Midnight Suns
EU (excluding Denmark): {sub/799867} (confirmed) - can be redeemed everywhere APART FROM North America, LATAM, Oceania, SEA, Saudi Arabia (it can be redeemed in Turkey and RU/CIS)

as being described in the OP.

3 months ago

Thanks for response!
I understand about bundle/monthly region locks as I see I can hopefully look here in discussions.
But the question is about humblebundle direct store and for me - Europe, how would I be able to know if the key is region locked etc.. Or if probably europe isn't region locked. (only some games in bundles/monthly for some reason?)

If someone knows I would appreciate info about it.

3 months ago

Region locks differ from game to game and are the publisher's decision. The only thing that Humble guarantees you, is that the key you buy will be redeemable in the country you set your account to (https://www.humblebundle.com/user/settings). Everything else needs to be investigated on a case-by-case basis and there will always be a little bit of a risk associated with it.

3 months ago

In general people try and create a gift link for the game and it would say "this gift can only be activated in these countries NZ, US, CA, blah blah blah ....... ". That's if the key has any region lock. If it doesn't it wont say anything and the key should be WW worldwide. Not sure if there are cases where they don't add this info but yeah. Generally assume anything by a shitty company like capcom, bandai, will have region locks.

3 months ago

Thanks!

3 months ago

Keep in mind that keys might run out of stock, so claim every single key in the HB account and if you don't want to add them to your Steam account right now - just keep them there and activate anytime you want in the future.

3 months ago

I just received an email
last chance for 11.99

There are no leaks, I take the IGN code , but without coupons I really don't know if I will continue buying HB, I only buy because I think it's cheap, 95% of the games I haven't played them.

Will you buy this month at full price?

If anyone plans to use the IGN code, it expires today (or at least that's what it says with the time conversion to Mexico)

3 months ago*

Will you buy this month at full price?

no

I have the year-subscription discount bought at Black Friday but have not redeemed it, and I won't use it for this month. I already own 2 of these games (Red Lantern, Twin Mirror) and the other 6 are not worth the price for me.

3 months ago

I created a new account to take the IGN code (with paypal you can have multiple accounts)

For info, this behavior breaks the terms of service.

(xiv) circumventing Service limitations on the number of Products you may purchase, including, without limitation, creating multiple accounts and purchasing a total number of Products through such multiple accounts which exceed the per-user limitations;
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason.

You can check in the FAQ that the limit is 1 Humble Choice bundle per account per month.

Can I get multiple copies of Humble Choice?

We’re flattered, but Humble Choice is limited to one purchase per account per month. 

I mention all of this so that you don't get the idea that this behavior is safe. You put your account(s) at risk.

3 months ago*

I would have bought it with a coupon, but not full price. Odds are at least one of the games I wanted will be an Epic freebie or Prime game. If not, there’s plenty more in the backlog!

3 months ago

I really really want Rougebook, maybe Two Point Campus, but I can't justify this bundle when I grabbed Midnight Suns a month or so.

3 months ago

Roguebook is under $1 on the usual key reseller sites, so maybe that's an option for you.

3 months ago

LEGEND

3 months ago

What are the sites though? 🤔

3 months ago

Grey market. But you can search for the game on some groups on Steam. Unfortunately, it seems all the European splits are done. So you could post a WTB thread to try your luck.

3 months ago*

you could search on gg.deals for any game you're interested in, got foretales, twin mirror and a few other games from recent monthly for around 0.50$ each

3 months ago

Thank you!

3 months ago

Humble bundle decided it was enough and takes all your money and runs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkbWBShiIVM&t=135s

3 months ago

hope this is 100% accurate.
I will redeem 8/8 if true.

3 months ago

Same here :)

3 months ago

Why hope? It is BBK. :D

3 months ago

things can change last second.

3 months ago

leak was much later this time (late monday instead of late thursday/early friday), seems unlikely, I guess it's theoretically possible tho.

3 months ago

Hopefully, no werewolf.

3 months ago

Well shit... never say never...

3 months ago

Correct!

3 months ago

wish it was Oaken that got changed, those that just picked it up in the fanatical platinum bundle aren't feeling to hot.

3 months ago

it is.

hopefully there's coupon

3 months ago

I just bought scorn, god dammit, rest looks solid tho

3 months ago

just bought as in less than 2 weeks ago, or as in within the last few months...

3 months ago

Same - Scorn looks weird but intriguing and the recent sale was too good to pass up. Nevermind, there are two on my wishlist, another that looks good and two I would hand over to family/friends. Fingers crossed the above prediction is accurate :)

3 months ago

Wow!

3 months ago

These seem like interesting titles, solid month, even for joking about coupons.
Life is Strange True Coupons
Destroy All Coupons! 2
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Coupon Champion of Gaia Edition
Beacon Coupons
Coupons of Silentown

3 months ago

You missed an easy one, especially considering last month: There Is No Coupon

3 months ago

LOL, you're right... seem that I don't wanna see the awful truth...

3 months ago

Wow, good choice.

3 months ago

Hard skip....

3 months ago

Kinda nterested in Life is Strange and Destroy All Humans but I don't think I'll buy it.

3 months ago

Strange to me how positively the reactions are. There are some familiar names there, from popular genres - sure.
But the quality of most (if not all) of these games is mediocre at best.

3 months ago

Mediocre? why?
Beacon Pines is amazing with 98% positive reviews.
Destroy all Humans 2 is crazy and was a part of the childhood of several players.
Life is strange... Do I even need to talk about it?
And there is Scorn...
Oh god, this is probably the best month in the last 12 months.

3 months ago

Life is strange was my mistake, I confused it with a weaker part of the series. Beacon Pines could be good but it also just might be furries being excited about furries.

Everything else IS mediocre or worse. Including Scorn and Destroy all Humans 2.

3 months ago

Guess I'll be refunding Oaken from the fanatical platinum bundle if true, haven't revealed any keys yet. They really should stop overlapping games

3 months ago

Very solid, almost excellent.

3 months ago

only game i want is DAH2

3 months ago

instabuy for tinl and scorn :D with coupon ofc, will wait till end of bundle

3 months ago

This might get me to come back this month. There's five games here I'm interested in at least somewhat...and two of them I'm really interested in. I think that's a new record for me.

3 months ago

damn, instabuy for me

3 months ago

Regarding leaks, I'm pretty happy. Don't own a single title. LiS: TC & Scorn wishlisted.

3 months ago

easy skip for me

3 months ago*

Snowtopia perhaps replacing Werewolf?

(Maybe regional, I don't know)

3 months ago

5 on my ignore list, but none on my wishlist.

3 months ago

Horrible list.

3 months ago

Apart from Life is Strange, everything looks good. might fetch some good trade value.
Beacon Pines, played on Gamepass and it's quite a wholesome, funny, and dark experience

3 months ago

scorn - available on gamepass
true colors - ps plus
destroy all humans 2 - ps plus
werewolf - ps plus

3 months ago

i don't have a playstation mate, nor game pass

3 months ago

this is steamgifts... STEAM

3 months ago

By the way if this tradition continues you can easily find next games in this reddit post

3 months ago

Wow life is strange true colors and scorn i think its a pretty good month for me.
There is no light is also amazing.

3 months ago

Same, it would be worth it to me with either one of those two alone! I can't quite believe this is accurate.

3 months ago

Honestly, Scorn really isn't a great game... It looks fantastic, but it is SO short and the puzzles aren't terribly challenging. I finished it in about 5 hours.

3 months ago

Why would i want to keep up a subscription, when i could just pay once and own it forever?

3 months ago

as you wish, buy it

3 months ago

Is gamepass and psplus free and my games redeemed wont vanish from my library?

3 months ago

you will not have access to the game but trophies and cloud saves will be available

3 months ago

So technically if I don't play all the games within the month, and I want to continue the next month, I'd pay more in subscription fees right? Then I'd still lose everything afterwards, unless I want to pay more to see my save files, which again, I'll have to pay again to see again and again and again?

I guess this would make some sense if all you want is one single game and you'll finish it in the month, but in that case, chances are you will be able to find it for less than the sub price on a key website.

So wouldn't it be better from every possible angle to buy the bundle, since the price is good and you can come back in 2027 without paying extra fees and continue where you left off, or play one of the games you never thought you'd play?

I guess I'm trying to understand why would you prefer a subscription vs this bundle which is reasonably priced? I understand a sub maybe vs buying a $99 scam deluxe edition of some game you'll finish in 12 hours and will never remember maybe. But I don't see the reasoning in paying $15(as you need ps plus extra to see the game library) or $18 for (ps plus premium which includes streaming), or $10 for xbox's game pass, or if you get both lets say $25 a month(ps plus extra + gamepass) to get access to these games, when you could pay $12 and get these permanently and a few more games not available on those platforms.

3 months ago*

you can do anything you want. I finished the game and I don’t need it, if the game is really good I’ll buy it for myself, for friend and physical copy. Gamepass, ps plus and ea play subs for me is very good things and i agreed $99 ubisfoft bundle is 100% scam.

3 months ago*

Wait so if you enjoy the game, despite paying $10 or $15 to play it for the month, then you buy it again(sometimes multiple times for your friend too), and then you also buy a physical copy which is probably one from the seven seas unless you mean console disc. So since you got all three of these subs you pay $30 a month to play these games and I correct, unless of course you don't have them all.

If I'm getting this correctly you're just informing those who already have a subscription service then and are tied to it, not actually suggesting that should be an alternative, as the alternative of getting a sub would be much worse price wise than getting this bundle for them considering the benefits and the value you get from this bundle. Or am I misunderstanding?

3 months ago

No i'm subscribing not always, for example - if jedi survivor/lies of p/ghost of tsushima/game i like to play realease on sub. And yes I inform people - these games are included in catalog.

3 months ago

hb is way better than ps plus LUL

3 months ago

who cares about playstation in the first place, ufff

3 months ago

Deleted

3 months ago

terrible month for me
probably skip but will lost the discount for store :(

3 months ago

Hmm....I don't care about Scorn, am lukewarm towards True Colors.
I'd play DAH2, Oaken, There is No Light, Silenttown
Played Beacon Pines recently. Excellent game.
Own Werewolf

So, after plugging this into a complex and lengthy mathematical formula that I'm not at liberty to define, this equates to a "will most likely buy".

3 months ago

Great bundle for February if that is indeed true. Destroy all Humans 2 had constant, awful performance issues when I played it last year on PC with tons of visual bugs and frame rate issues, but I was able to get through it. I wonder if they fixed it.

3 months ago

Life is strange is 70% off on Steam. This hints that BB-K is on to something in my addled mind.

3 months ago

His leaks have always been correct.

3 months ago

Yep - Agreed :)

3 months ago

easy pass I hated Life is strange - the first one - not sold on the others would love DAH2 but not enough on it's own

3 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

3 months ago

Only Beacon Pine is remotly interesting to me. Skip.

3 months ago

I was waiting for destroy all humans 2 since release! I remember playing it on coop with my brother. A lot of fun!!

3 months ago

Immediate buy for me if the leaks are true! :)

3 months ago

Interesting thing happened when I cancelled this month bundle.

I got $1 discount for Feb but with date to 12nd March .. so technically two month :)

View attached image.
3 months ago

unless bundle launchs week later for some reason :P

3 months ago

Leaks accurate except for Warewolf is not there and instead we get Snowtopia: Ski Resort Builder

3 months ago

nice job, i wonder if humble gave wrong info to find and plug leak

3 months ago

Perhaps.

Hopefully just deal well through at last minute (or keys delayed, or something) so we get leaks in future too.

3 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.