January 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: December 2023 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: February 2024 Humble Choice

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ January 30th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† February 6th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Marvel's Midnight Suns

Twin Mirror

The rest of the keys can be redeemed worldwide.

๐Ÿ”‘ List of subs (EU: Romania)
๐Ÿ”‘ List of subs (LATAM)
๐Ÿ”‘ List of subs (LATAM: Mexico)

๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications (EU)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Note: Marvel's Midnight Suns is the Digital+ Edition which includes Marvel's Midnight Suns + Digital Deluxe+ Edition Skins. This version does not include any of the DLCs, it just includes some skins.

๐ŸŒŸ 2024-01-11: IGN $8 coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2024-01-21: Doctor Strange Defenders Skin out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-01-29: Doctor Strange Defenders Skin back in stock

โฉ LEAKS for February Choice โช

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Marvel's Midnight Suns Digital+ Edition No user reviews - - 12.00 CV sub/799855 0 $79.99
Doctor Strange Defenders Skin (DLC) 73% of 15 - - 0.45 CV app/1712442 W 0 $2.99
Two Point Campus 88% of 2796 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1649080 W M L Dโœ… 0 $29.99
Aragami 2 75% of 2614 โค ๐Ÿ† 5.25 CV app/1158370 W Dโœ… 0 $34.99
OTXO 95% of 1749 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1608640 W Dโœ… 0 $14.99
Roguebook 84% of 2470 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1076200 W M L D๐ŸŸก 0* $24.99
The Red Lantern 82% of 330 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1053710 W DโŒ 1 $24.99
Hell Pie 92% of 682 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/889910 W Dโœ… 1 $24.99
Twin Mirror 76% of 427 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1552810 W Dโœ… 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $267.91

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do all these games support your New Yearโ€™s resolution? Are you on Two-Point-something K or less?

View Results
[Very happy] Ouch, they got me with this awesome lineup. Too many wishlisted games to be able to say no to it. ๐Ÿฅณ
[Sorta satisfied] Marvel's Midnight Suns isโ€ฆ quite Marvel-ous for the price of a Choice month, but damn that Season pass will be the end of meโ€ฆ Two Point Campus is really cool too, but whoโ€™s going to pay for all those already available & future DLCs? ๐Ÿ’ธ
[Neutral] I wonโ€™t be pausing this month, although I can see myself playing at most half of these gamesโ€ฆ ๐Ÿค”
[Disappointed] Starting the new year with such a mediocre bundle? IMO, thatโ€™s never a good sign. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
[Offended] Iโ€™m really offended by Humble Bundle almost never delivering complete editions & Choice not having many truly new-to-bundle games.
[Coupontato] I need a coupon / I'm holding out for a coupon 'til the end of the night / It's gotta be strong ($6 plz), and it's gotta be fast / And it's gotta be fresh from the fight ๐ŸŽถ
[Obligatory option] Not this againโ€ฆ I just bought these in the sale! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

As somebody who bought the Legendary Edition of Midnight Suns before this was bundled, I can tell you the Season Pass isn't worth buying, even at a 60% discount. And the individual DLCs are absolutely not worth buying. Of course this is just my personal opinion, but it's coming from someone who actually likes the base game and has completed it. Even if you're some sort of mega fan of the characters on offer (Deadpool, Venom, Morbius and Storm), since they either suffer from lackluster gameplay (Deadpool and Venom, mostly) or the side story you get is rather unimpressive (all of them; it involves fighting vampires and is entirely separate from the main story). If you didn't feel the need to pull the trigger on the Legendary Edition before, this bundle shouldn't make you spend more money.

If the discount ever gets better it's worth considering, but in my experience that doesn't usually happen. Gotta squeeze those last dollars out of it somehow.

4 months ago

thank you for pointing it out, was afraid its like war of the chosen

4 months ago

Honestly these bundles the last few months, are cool, great even. But they havent been scratching my individual itch for a few months now. Hope next month something old on my wishlist is bundled or someday atleast

4 months ago

Rebundling a game from this year's Jingle Jam is pretty lame, but my friend only wanted that one, so it worked out I suppose. None of these games directly tickles my fancy but I'm sure I can enjoy some of them.

4 months ago

HB is nothing to do with JJ, so how is it their fault/problem?

4 months ago

Yooo, it's Adam, our very own rebundle moan police officer.

4 months ago

Dat me

4 months ago

Two Point Hospital? Downloading now. Might not be as captivating as Two Point Hospital (the sort of reboot of Theme Hospital). But still quite original among tycoon games. And then there are also some other games in this bundle...

4 months ago

3 Games that are actual Demo's considering their DLC policy. Some filler, Aragami 2 looks nice but I never played the first one.

4 months ago

Marvels Midnight Suns SEA region: https://imgur.com/a/hD89Oqa

https://imgur.com/a/m1LQYC3

I don't have the skin DLC so I don't know about that

4 months ago*

I was gonna buy it for the leaks alone, but Iโ€™ve had roguebook and twin mirror on my wish list for a long time as well.
Insta buy for me

4 months ago

Happy cake day

4 months ago

Happy cakeday!

4 months ago

Already have Twin Mirror. Aragami 2 looks ok but have no interest in the rest so I'll skip.

4 months ago

I like it more than the last so there's something. But damn those gazillion DLC games are gonna be the end of my Collector/Completionist self lol

4 months ago

Two Point Campus is such a win though. Others, meh.

4 months ago

OK. Not bad. 5 new games (2 wish listed) and 3 dups/giveaways (the bottom 3). Worth the $8.25, I think.

4 months ago

Got Midnight Suns for free with my graphics card and played it for 17 minutes. I'd say it's just not a game for me.

4 months ago

So glad I didn't buy the Two Point games lol.

4 months ago

I was happy with the Midnight Suns leak but I was kinda expecting an average bundle with it so not really surprised.
Too many rebundles (not bad games but still) and too much trashware looking stuff but oh well, at least two wishlisted games.
Guess I could buy them on sale later but might as well get the bundle

4 months ago

Midnight Suns for US is https://steamdb.info/sub/799869/

4 months ago

Thank you!

4 months ago

I already have Two Point Campus, outside of that I'm not really drawn to anything else so I guess I won't bother this month.

4 months ago

midnight suns from this choice is standard edition or digital + edition ?

4 months ago

digital + edition

4 months ago

Oh wow, I just bought OTXO a day or two ago. Haven't put any time in it so I just have to decide if the rest is worth like $3

4 months ago

u can refund it?

4 months ago

Yeah, less than two weeks/two hours (haven't even booted it yet, was gonna do Honk Kong Massacre first).
The other games are extremely unappealing to me so that's the only reason I haven't already come to a decision.

4 months ago

Better to refund it and get a bunch of games for similar price, but your choice :)

4 months ago

A humble choice, indeed :)

4 months ago

I've played Midnight Suns. Fun game. For me, this month is a skip since most of it doesn't cater to my interests, but it looks like a decent selection.

4 months ago

Might get this one. Midnight Suns looks fun and the same for Two Point Campus, Hell Pie and Roguebook. I still dont fully understand it, does Midnight Suns include all the dlcs?

4 months ago

No, just a bunch of skins.

4 months ago

That's a pause and a half.
I think the only one(s) of these I'm remotely interested in are Aragami 2, and maybe Hell Pie... But not that much.

4 months ago

Terrible.

4 months ago

Wasn't expecting Twin Mirror in there.

4 months ago

The Red Lantern just one month after it was in Jingle Jam, oof, but otherwise a decent selection.

4 months ago

Mexico buyer:

Marvel's Midnight Suns Digital+ Edition (LATAM) - https://steamdb.info/sub/799868/
Doctor Strange Defenders Skin - https://steamdb.info/sub/613201/
Aragami 2 - https://steamdb.info/sub/643974/
OTXO - https://steamdb.info/sub/570526/
Hell Pie - https://steamdb.info/sub/283697/
Twin Mirror "Twin Mirror (South America Steam Key)" (LATAM only gift warning) - https://steamdb.info/sub/659206/

I didn't redeem Two Point Campus. Roguebook or The Red Lantern, but none of them had a gift warning.

4 months ago

Thanks!

4 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.