Purchase the MARCH 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF MARCH (2nd MARCH) for $12* to receive the MARCH bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON FEBRUARY 23th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Limited time offer (promotion ends 9:59 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH): $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. (source)

Also, it's too late to buy the February Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead (the exact sub is: Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection (ASIA) which can be activated and run only in TW,HK,CN,SG,MY,PH,VN,TH,ID,LK,KH,LA,BN,MO,KR).
List of countries where DS III is not available (according to Humble Bundle)

The ROW key of DARK SOULS™ III from this bundle activates in all countries but Japan. RU/CIS customers will also receive a ROW key.

Splasher is region locked for:

• RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • China: SteamDB - needs confirmation
  • outside of these: ROW
    There is a warning that Splasher can't be activated in New Zealand, but there is no such region lock on SteamDB, therefore the key is probably redeemable.

Games:

Pay early and get: DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC

Additional Early Unlock: Overgrowth

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
DARK SOULS™ III 90% of 49,183 reviews 0 $59.99
DARK SOULS™ III - Ashes of Ariandel™ (DLC) 58% of 2,189 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $14.99
Overgrowth 74% of 2,569 reviews 1 $29.99
Lost Castle 90% of 8,850 reviews 0 $9.99
Splasher 97% of 248 reviews - 0 $14.99
Aviary Attorney 94% of 529 reviews 0 $14.99
Last Day of June 92% of 660 reviews 0 $19.99
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! 80% of 189 reviews 1 $14.99

Note: Overgrowth activates as this sub (It doesn't include Receiver or Overgrowth - Forum Key, which is included when you buy it from Steam)

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,023 reviews 0 $59.99

Retail:

• $179.92

Humble original: Drawkanoid (keys unlikely if Valve keep refusing to give out HB-sufficient quantities)

Smash things at hyperspeed in Drawkanoid, a re-imagining of the classic brick-breaking genre. Draw your paddle to bounce blindly fast balls exactly where you want them. There's bullet time to help you out, but the game gets faster as you get better. Upgrade your ship and deploy powerups strategically to help you survive and score huge combos in the blink of an eye.
Last brick syndrome is dead!

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month again?

View Results
Amazing Dark Souls unlocks! I'm subscribing / resubscribing.
After I saw the early unlocks, I decided to cancel my subscription. Hasta la vista, IGN!
Once a subscriber, always a subscriber. One more month for me.
Feeling conflicted about this one, I'll decide later.
I already own these games.
No, deffinitely not this time.

Everytime I made "pause a month" on the early of month, it turned me back to the subscriber automatically before the pay day. I've encountered the problem at least 3 times, I don't wanna said that, but it makes me feel like some kind of cheating.

6 years ago*

Happened to a few other users, and me aswell.

6 years ago

nuuu... got autocharged - forgot to pause in time as well. :(

6 years ago

Sorry for stupid. If i buy MARCH monthly before 2nd March, i receive all games from MARCH pack + DS3 and dlc?

6 years ago

Yes. And DS3+DLC will unlock directly, while the March pack games will be unlocked at 2nd of March 19:00 CET.

6 years ago

LazaDE, thank you )

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Whoops, forgot to suspend my sub for the month. Looks like I have Dark Souls III and a DLC now.

6 years ago

HB Monthly just revealed another early unlock: http://store.steampowered.com/app/25000/Overgrowth/
Yes.

6 years ago

Affirmative

6 years ago

Only DRM Free. :(

6 years ago

Explains why I couldn't find it in my keys. Thanks.

6 years ago

I guess it's only DRM FREE, because i can't find the keys either. xD

6 years ago

key´s arrived.

6 years ago

HOLY SHEEEET! :X

6 years ago

Meh, it has been already bundled on the Humble Freedom Bundle (although it was an expensive, charity-only bundle). I'm also wondering if it will include Receiver (the Steam store page states: "Includes a free copy of another Wolfire game, "Receiver"!").

6 years ago

Most probably not. There are 2 Retail packages for this game, so chances are high that this key activates one of those packages.

6 years ago

License indeed came up as "Overgrowth Retail" when I activated the key.

6 years ago

https://steamdb.info/sub/12340/apps/

Doesn't include Receiver. And also doesn't include Overgrowth - Forum Key, which is included when you buy it from Steam, I don't know if it's important to have that.

6 years ago

Much appreciated, I added a note to the OP.

6 years ago

There are Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum (SPF) access in my keylist does it different?

6 years ago

Must not be hitting their numbers?
I might unpause now.

6 years ago

Well, it's their own game after all.

6 years ago

I just got steam key for Overgrowth.

6 years ago

I have Overgrowth wishlisted, it's a nice early unlock. Can't wait to see the rest of the bundle.

6 years ago

yep, overgrowth key is a steamkey..

6 years ago

so i'm from Vietnam, my country is not listed on Humble Dark Soul 3 Region-lock page.... so i will received Dark soul 3 if i'm subscribe ? After Steam updated currency, i can access Dark Soul series without any problems .

It's like some humble monthly before, when i check One piece pirate 3 on steam, it say "unavailable in your region" and when i subscribe, i'm not reiceved OP3

Some Humble Bundle when i redeemed it say - License XXXX - SEA ...but when i'm gift it to a guy in US, he can easy redeemed it

6 years ago*

I don't know if you bought the bundle yet, I'm from Vietnam and I just got the bundle with DS + DLC fine. If you go to the purchase page and click create gift link you can see the region lock for each game.

6 years ago

not sure if i'm allow to post it where.

Discount link

6 years ago

Overgrowth does not look like a game I would like, then again, I only bought this monthly bundle because of Dark souls 3, and even if that is the only game that will interest me from this bundle once all the games are revealed, I am ok with that.

6 years ago

Does anybody know for what this "Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum (SPF) access" Key is for ?

6 years ago

It's the Overgrowth - Forum Key, which is included when you buy it from Steam, so @sensualshakti can update the OP.

6 years ago

thanks, but i don't really know for what that is, i mean i activated the Game on Steam with the Steam Key.
Is this Key for more Content or what ? Sorry, when i ask so stupid, but i am bit confused :)

6 years ago

SPF=Secret preorder forum.

The SPF
To download the alphas and interact with the community you will need to gain access to the Secret Preorder Forum (or SPF for short):

6 years ago

ok thank you :)

6 years ago

It seems that they don't accept prepaid cards anymore. I bought January bundle with prepaid card through paypal, but cannot buy it now.

6 years ago*

Prepaid cards are not accepted anymore. and Prepaid Cards (not Applicable towards Monthly Purchases).

6 years ago

I think Paypal is a loophole to get around that:
1) You can use it either directly from paypal
2) If you have two Paypal accounts, send the $ on the card from one account to your other paypal account - it will show up as paypal balance (there will be a fee with this, fee also depends on how much you are transferring)

6 years ago

I bought January bundle with prepaid card through Paypal, but now when I try to buy with paypal it asks me to link credit card. I didn't tried with paypal balance, I don't have it. Are you sure that with paypal balance works?

6 years ago

That's what I have been using. Would be impossible for me to tell you it works 100% , can only tell you it works for me.

6 years ago

Ok, thank you for reply. You can buy it manualy? or you need to be auto-charged?

6 years ago

I buy everything manually lol but I'm pretty sure it doesn't make a difference if you want to keep your subscription and autocharge for next month as well

6 years ago

Resubed not for only DS3, but more for Wild Rabbits Dances... :)

6 years ago

Mine key for Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum (SPF) access is not valid, anyone else?

6 years ago

They increased the referral bonus to $8 nice, sit back and let the referral money roll in :)

6 years ago

Quick question: been having some issues with the connection between my Paypal and bank accounts; just topped up my Paypal balance in the hopes that Humble just grabs the money from there. Can anyone confirm if that will be the case?

6 years ago

Other people who posted in this thread (example) mentioned that PayPal without credit card attached is not supported any more, therefore it might not work work on PayPal balance only.

6 years ago

Thanks, I waited until this morning and just got the confirmation e-mail earlier, so Paypal balance does seem to work, at least within the EU :)

6 years ago

Accidentally bought this bundle (didn't noticed that my plan got unpaused), can I request for a refund? Also, curious if I wait remaining couple days, bundle get revealed could I get a refund then if I don't activate any keys?

6 years ago

If you request a refund now, it should work. But once the bundle unlocks, I am pretty sure the window for refunds will be over ^^

6 years ago

I can buy your monthly if you didn't want it. i live in Indonesia, so i can't get the DS 3 if i buy it myself

6 years ago

Got the bundle even if i haven't even started DS1 yet.. But i guess it will be hard to get the game + DLC any cheaper and i could trade/sell the rest i guess.

6 years ago

Can the Humble Wallet be used to but monthlys?

6 years ago

No! Use the Humble Wallet to make purchases on the Humble Store. Humble Wallet funds can be used for the purchase of any game in the Humble Store in place of regular cash. Humble wallet credit cannot be used towards Bundle or Monthly Subscription purchases at this time. .

6 years ago

How late can we expect the games to be unlocked tomorrow?

6 years ago

7pm Paris time, if that helps.

6 years ago

Cool thank you Lengray :) that helped

6 years ago

6:00 PM, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Just type in Google to convert that to your local.

6 years ago

I'm not sure if i'm looking forward to tomorrow's HB monthly reveal. :D

I hope there are at least 1-2 interesting games for me, if not i'll probably split the bundle...

6 years ago

OMG how stupid I can be... Again forgot to cancel in advance! I was going to go back after work but for me at least the auto-charge happened 12 hours before the usual. o_0

Not interested in DS, already had Overgrowth (and didn't want it in the first place -- so now I have two copies of the same leftover \o/)... Seriously hoping there will be something good in the bundle! I'm pretty much ready for 0 good games like in the January bundle.

EDIT: YES! YES! YES! Turns out, DS and Overgrowth will be the leftovers, probably everything else will be MINE. <3

6 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

Yes.

6 years ago

Damn ... I really don't like the games in this bundle ... I have 800 games in my wishlist and 0 of those are in it ...

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.