game is not available in MANY countries. Check steamdb
link for deal
steam community page

U can use your $2 coupon from humble bundles, so price=$3,99 🙌

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Still too much for the worst SIlent Hill game ever made(tied with Book of Memories)

6 years ago

I thought Operation Raccoon City is worst 😲

epic fail (。◕‿◕。)

6 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

That's a huge fail :p

6 years ago

I want to play Book of Memories. I understand it doesn't follow the usual style of gameplay, but I would like a decent hack and slash. Shame my PSTV isn't compatible.

6 years ago

Worst? Hardly.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

не думаю, что мне там про купон ответят быстро, у знакомого завалялся один - и если купон работает, буду требовать у него подарок 💟

6 years ago

Damn, it's very expensive in your country. For once, it's cheaper in EU, at 2.99€ :3
The same price than during the Steam sales, and the next sale should be next week. I might buy it on HB though, or I'll forget about it. But I think I'll wait and buy it on Steam to get a refund if it crashes and freezes, like the reviews say.

I don't see why you couldn't use your coupon for it.

6 years ago*

It was on sales on Steam on Oct 26 for the same price.

Not that I'm interested to buy a Mixed Review game, unless someone talk me into it.

6 years ago

Great deal for 2,7€ (with -10%), especially it is not available in my steam store.

6 years ago

Hmmmm... Can't buy from New Zealand. I wonder why that is. I already bought it here at retail a few years back?

6 years ago

Banned in Aus to my knowledge, they likely lumped us with them. Yet I can buy games banned in New Zealand from Humble. :P

6 years ago

Dang, can't buy it here on Steam or Humble, and I'm too broke to trade because of Pokemon tonight. Oh well, another time.

6 years ago

I think they screwed something when setting local prices, it's not available for over half of the currencies on steam.db and for my country it costs an outrageous 85 usd when converted.

6 years ago

Have seen it at this price numerous times. The best deal I saw for it was when it was like $2 on Nuuvem before they implemented regional pricing. Maybe it would have been worth it at that. It's crazy that the game still has a $40 price tag on it, especially with how many problems it is plagued with.

6 years ago

Wow, to me could be cheaper on Steam sale

6 years ago

Nice, thank you very much! Finally I was able to pick this up, since it's not abailable in steam store, here in germany :)

6 years ago

Thought it was my chance to pick it up since it's not available on steam in my country. But it's not available on humble in my country aswell. Thanks for the info though.

6 years ago

Went to steam.db and found out that they screwed the conversion to the new currencies on steam really badly, in my country it costs the equivalent to 85 usd XD

6 years ago

I heard the PC port was pretty bad. It's ratings on steam is very low as a result. Many are recommending to get it on console if that is an option for you.

It was on sale at the Xbox store for $4.99 during Halloween and is I believe regularly priced at $20 which is half the price of what it is on steam.

6 years ago*

It was flawed on pc, yes, but still enjoyable and very silent hilly.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

how is that a deal? Edit: 2,7€ is somewhat okay but given it's crap and there are lots SH titles...

6 years ago*

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by Mihey3Z.