More like a 1m 30s trailer with 4 hours of gameplay added on which is just waiting.

I wonder if the game only counts time while you are playing or if you just need to install it and play whenever you want over the 400 days (read edit below). It looks kind of interesting if it is something you can just pick up every once in a while and explore somewhere new and find new things to do. If you have to leave your character there for 30 days for the water to fill, that would be horrible, but if it fills in 30 days from when you discover it and you can go and explore other areas in the meantime and just remember to return after 30 days of time in real life, that would be interesting.

As long as there is a decent amount of places to explore, things to discover, and it has a decent story or experience, it may be interesting. I could see myself playing a few hours a week over the course of 400 days if it is interesting.

Edit: I just read the Steam page and you don't have to have 400 days of in game time. It says the counter continues when you exit the game and you can choose how you want to play, you can just start the game and come back 400 days later if you want. I think I would actually play the game some to enjoy it. I wonder if you can skip the 400 days by moving the date ahead on your computer or moving your start date back in a game file. I guess they could prevent this by having your start date and the current date saved on their own server and it has to connect to the internet to get your information, but someone will always find a way to cheat like spoofing the server info locally somehow. I think the game would be a lot more fun if there was no way to cheat. It would make for some interesting conversations with other players over the first 400 days from the launch of the game.

Also, the game has "various endings". I couldn't imagine replaying this unless there was a way to advance time.

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Nah, chances are you can just change your PC date for it to work meaning it could be done way faster than 20 days, unless they locked that.

4 years ago

Now that is a good marketing :D

4 years ago

happy cake day ;)

4 years ago

4 years ago

the important thing is, how long to idle?😏

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

yeah looks good on my ignore list, right next to the other fake games and hentai puzzles.

4 years ago

Yeah, been eagerly awaiting this ever since it was posted in the Unique upcoming games thread.

4 years ago

I can't wait to see a streamer read that entire 1,300 page book live.

4 years ago

If nothing else, this surely sounds unique. It actually having books make it quite compelling :D

4 years ago

Best. Trailer. I ever seen

4 years ago

I didn't know the release date had been announced! I've been following this one for a while.

4 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by Andrewski.