Didn't find anything here about it, so here you go. This will change a little game graphics.

Edit:
Here are some demos for the RTX along with some new trailers for upcoming games.
According to Nvidia this is the result of 10 years of work, trial and error, so this is just the start of companies embracing the new tech. For now RTX cards are expensive, but in the fast evolving world of technology, arguably it will be soon overshadowed by the 3080 or, why not, some new AMD cards, for the sake of competition.

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Even if i had the money i couldn't even get a 1080TI or 2080TI because there aren't many left in stores here. 0_0
Is it just here or in most countries? I know 2080TI has it's obvious troubles, but any estimate on when new ones arrive, 1 month, 5 months?

And will there be 1080TI's again or if you buy a new one you are kinda going to be forced to get a 2080 (TI)?
Still plenty of normal 2080's left though for sale.

5 years ago

1080Ti is no longer in production. So it will be soon gone from shops. And they have problem with 2080Ti supply.

5 years ago

But so people are kinda forced to go the 2080(TI) route if you don't have a card, what i thought.

5 years ago*

Yes they are.

Same as NVidia said they don't plan to release 2060 any time soon (maybe Q1/Q2 2019), as they have stockpiles of 1060. Plus now they started to make 1060 from faulty 1070 / 1080 (version with GDDR5X memory).

So they want to "force" people to buy them, and only then think about releasing new GPU. Prices are high though, so wonder how well it's gonna end.

5 years ago

Yeah, already saw sellers asking $2300 for a 2080 TI on amazon.
Last 1080 TI's i saw here went for 960 euro, 2080 TI's 1300.

Things didn't go quite exactly as i planned with a graphics card so i am still having to do with intel UHD 630. xD
Fine for alot of games though if you don't demand anything ultra or too high, been doing some months already with it, so what's a few more.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.