Purchase the OCTOBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive BATTLETECH with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ September 27th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† October 4th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› September 6th, 2019: The September Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

BATTLETECH (and similarly BATTLETECH Flashpoint)
There are only two type of keys available:

Customers from RU/CIS + LATAM + KR + CN will receive a key that can be redeemed only in these countries, everyone else receives a key that can be redeemed everywhere.
Thanks to Tryo and Joanguva for the screenshots.

PLANET ALPHA

• PLANET ALPHA (Africa + ME) United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote D'Ivoire, Cameroon, Algeria, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Cambodia, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Morocco, Mali, Mauritania, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Samoa, Syrian Arab Republic, Swaziland, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
  • PLANET ALPHA (Asia) - Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Vietnam
  • PLANET ALPHA (South America) - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
    PLANET ALPHA (RU/CIS) - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan confirmation
  • Everyone else: PLANET ALPHA (ROW, but not the store sub)

ATTENTION: We have run out of Steam keys for Override: Mech City Brawl. We are getting more ASAP. We will have Steam keys for you as soon as they are available again! RESTOCKED.

Reminder that the Override: Mech City Brawl Bundle comes as one key which includes the DLC, therefore if you plan on getting it, make sure you won't activate the Override: Mech City Brawl key from the bundle.

Reminder that you might have a key for PUSS! ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹ from this promotion. (source)

ย 

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: BATTLETECH + 2 DLCs, Sonic Mania

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
BATTLETECH 72% of 8006 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/637090 W M L 0 $39.99
BATTLETECH Flashpoint (DLC) 53% of 193 - - 3.00 CV app/911930 W M L 0 $19.99
BATTLETECH - Shadow Hawk Pack (DLC) 40% of 30 (Base game has cards) - 0.60 CV app/799751 W M L 0 $3.99
Sonic Mania 91% of 8850 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/584400 W 1 $19.99
The Spiral Scouts 94% of 254 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/862480 W M 0 $9.99
PLANET ALPHA 77% of 180 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/485030 W 0 $19.99
Override: Mech City Brawl 84% of 191 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/709440 W 0 $29.99
PUSS! 93% of 235 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/719750 W M 0 $9.99
Avernum 3: Ruined World 83% of 93 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/691830 W M 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $173.91

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Roman Sands

The Sun is getting closer. Soon, it will consume everything. It may be one week, it may be two. No matter, just run along and fetch a new round of cocktails. Daiquiris.
A visual novel at the end of the world.

Youtube trailer

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 4th OCTOBER!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you buy this bundle and the Battletech Season Pass, like the #IGNlluminati want you to?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Fool me once, fool me many timesโ€ฆ shame on me I'll keep my subscription running?
[New subscription] Iโ€™m jumping up and down with joy. Iโ€™ve been wanting to own BATTLETECH for ages!
[Maybe subscribe] This doesnโ€™t look particularly good, but it doesnโ€™t look bad either. Eh, Iโ€™ll just push the decision for later.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] What a disappointment after the last few Weekly / Monthly bundles! Come on IGN, you can do better than this!
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] October is Halloween month, not the time for silly subscriptions.

damn, the unlocks are better than Battletech.

4 years ago

care to give me a quick rundown? Other than Avernum, I've never heard of any of them

4 years ago

the games PLANET ALPHA (2.5d platformer) , Override: Mech City Brawl (really good mech brawler), Sonic Mania (classic sonic) and Avernum 3 (can be expensive to get elsewere)
they are all a better deal. In name, and due to its publisher BATTLETECH stands out, but it has a crap load of dlc. Its not exactly a complex in some aspects it's not even an entirely competent turn based strategy game. And it shows, its dropping value fast for a game with an higher budget.
the other games however are much closer to the usual unlocks, good indie games, that will be sold on grey market for less than 1$, unfortunately

4 years ago

crap tonnes of dlc? it has 2 expansions and a mech skin pack....

4 years ago

My Planet Alpha key won't redeem, it says it's not available in my country (France) but in that case, HB used to give other games instead. Anyone has the same problem?

4 years ago

Are you sure your subscription was paid for using a French IP and French payment method?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/440861143309877259/629738292731969539/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/440861143309877259/629738365817978880/unknown.png

maybe your key belongs to one of those Humble payment regions ^

4 years ago

Yes, I already had some problems once when travelling to Japan. I didn't receive some games in the Monthly that came out just during my trip. This time I stayed in France and I don't use VPN connection. Strange then... In any case thank you for your help.

4 years ago

According to SteamDB there are these restricted packages which activate only in their listed countries: Africa+ME, Asia, South America, RU+CIS. I suggest you double check that you don't have any VPN connections active and then contact Humble support.

The only other package is ROW and has no restrictions.

4 years ago*

I'm not using VPN connections... Maybe some bug, I will contact them, it may be a better solution. Nevermind, thank you for your help.

4 years ago

Oh, wow. Quite a nice pack. I like the variety. (Although that PUSS! game looksโ€ฆ like a very low-effort one.)

4 years ago

Puss has a lot of style, I thought it was quite a fun and challenging puzzle game, I wouldn't call it low-effort. But you are entitled to call it whatever you want, of course. :)

4 years ago

of course you're into games with cats

View attached image.
4 years ago

Well, I do have a "cats" category in my stream library with 90 games in it, but I swear I'm totally unbiased. ๐Ÿ˜‚

4 years ago

90? Top ones you'd recommend?

4 years ago

As far as lesser known unbundled games this one is a good puzzler:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/386900/The_Cat_Machine/

4 years ago

Funny, that and Sonic are the only ones from the bundle that I would have wanted.

4 years ago

This was unexpected:

ATTENTION: We have run out of Steam keys for Override: Mech City Brawl. We are getting more ASAP. We will have Steam keys for you as soon as they are available again!

Might be a false warning, I tried revealing my key and got one and redeemed it.

4 years ago*

In the end, I'm content with this unlocks - I kept Sonic Mania, PLANET ALPHA, Override, and Avernum 3: Ruined World. I expect to gift most of the others that I didn't redeem.

4 years ago

Override is the only thing that interested me.
But reading the forums, it's another already failed game hoping that Humble can bail them out. :/

EDIT: And the thing I'd play it for, couch co-op, is half broken according to the forums.

4 years ago*

Was planning to get it from Fanatical for local co-op. What's broken about it?

4 years ago

I looked more. Maybe it's fine for most people.
But the first two pages of community discussion has threads about controllers not working, bad performance. and can't start game.

4 years ago*

Not very encouraging, but it looks fun otherwise. Thanks for the heads up though.

4 years ago

However, there is no split-screen versus. Only their version of 'co-op'.

4 years ago

Ah. Well, that definitely changes things. That's pretty stupid. Probably won't bother then.

4 years ago

This month was the worst in recent memory and the first one I skipped since July 2018. That aside, couldn't recommend The Spiral Scouts enough. Bought in when it was 80% off in May and couldn't stop playing until I finished it. Humor is not for everyone for sure, but it just clicked with me. Puzzles were not too hard, nor too easy, just right for this type of game I feel. One light gem in this dark month.

4 years ago

Wow it's the 5th month in a row I paused my bundle and I'm very happy I did.

4 years ago

I subscribed for battle tech only and paid usd 9 from an email offer. When I tried to cancel my subscription they offered me another month for usd 9 so I renewed. ๐Ÿค—

4 years ago

This is the first month in a long time that the games didn't really interest me, however I previously played Planet Alpha and really enjoyed it. Some annoying 'puzzles' pushing crates but overall incredibly atmospheric and gorgeous, been in the mood to replay it.

4 years ago

Damn, Avernum and Override would have tipped me into buying this. Wish they'd revealed one of those instead of Sonic.

4 years ago

Oh, hey, something to spend points on! (The Spiral Scouts) For about a week till people run out of keys. XD

4 years ago

Might be worth adding in mention of the Fanatical bundle for Override, especially as that provides a single key so you're wasting a game if you redeem it after this.

4 years ago

Happy cake day ๐ŸŽ‚

4 years ago

Even with the warning I could get a key of Override just fine.

Also might inform people that over a year ago the devs of PUSS! send codes for Steamkeys of the OST of the game. You couldn't activate it without the game, but now that I got the game I dug my mails for the key, activated it, OST. Might be worth looking for people to check if they got such a mail too.

4 years ago

What is the context of them sending out keys? The soundtrack hasn't been included in any bundles so far and this is the first time when the base game is bundled.

4 years ago

I remember that too. Was a promotion they did before the release of the game, you had to sign up on their website and subscribe to the release reminder.

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/Vfk04/puss-free-dlc-soundtrack-key

4 years ago

Keys for Override: Mech City Brawl have been restocked, for those who couldn't retrieve theirs earlier. :3

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.