Purchase the JULY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice & Moonlighter with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ June 28th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† July 5th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› June 7th, 2019: The June Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

To be added here if any exist.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice & Moonlighter

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 91% of 20939 โค ๐Ÿ† 29.99 CV app/414340 W 0 $29.99
Moonlighter 77% of 3321 โค ๐Ÿ† 19.99 CV app/606150 W M L 0 $19.99
Road Redemption 80% of 5075 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/300380 W M L 0 $19.99
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus 90% of 1949 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/673880 W M L 0 $29.99
Love is Dead 100% of 15 - ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/453910 W M 0 $11.99
60 Parsecs! 84% of 585 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/646270 W M 0 $14.99
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin 87% of 49 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV โš™๏ธ app/802450 W 0 $9.99

โš™๏ธ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Retail:

• $136.93

CV:

Note: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice also activates Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Kind Words (lo fi chill beats to write to)

Write nice letters to people and trade stickers! Has something got you down? Stressed you out? It might help you to talk about it. Write out your concerns and sorrows and share them. Everyone can respond to requests with letters of comfort, sympathy or gentle advice. Use your words to lift others and be lifted in return.

Youtube trailer

Steam keys have been added.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th JULY!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

After Ubisoft and Blizzard, would you have expected an Epic bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Iโ€™m just glad that the rest of the reveals from last month were not Overwatch lootboxes. Faith in IGN restored.
[New subscription] Wow, what a comeback after last month's Blizzard hate. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice surely makes up for it.
[Maybe subscribe] IGN, you'd better add some extra early reveals to this bundle or I'll be skipping this month.
[Have] I already own the early revelas. Now, what should I do?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] This looks like a good month to pause.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] The Steam Summer Sale is much more tempting than this bundle.
[Complain] The quality of these Humble Monthlies is going down the drain.

It was a good bundle

4 years ago

<3 รบรบรบ

4 years ago

First reaction after reveal: Totally worth it!

4 years ago

Happy with the unlocks. Road Redemption and Mechanicus were both wishlist games. 60 parsecs and Love is dead are both games I should enjoy as well.

4 years ago

Great month. Already got Moonlighter but i will give it to a friend. I've buy a year subsciption !

4 years ago

Ouch. I knew I should have skipped this month. :(

4 years ago

for me , this was the best bundle in months , at least way better than the last two months and the next month is already an instant unlock for kingdom come :D

4 years ago

Brutal!

Gran bundle por parte de Humble Bundle, sรญ!

4 years ago

Not very interested in the new unlocks for this month unfortunately. If I didn't have such a huge backlog I might play some of them some day.

4 years ago

I was looking for a great turn-based game on Steam so I'm glad Mechanicus is part of the bundle :)

4 years ago

Overall a great monthly bundle. No complaints from me about this one!

4 years ago

Good bundle when you are interested in 5 out of 7 games like me :)

4 years ago

yeh not bad one ! and the next is good too

4 years ago

Owned the two unlocks and 60 Parsecs prior to purchase, but still worth it for Road Redemption and Warhammer.
A rock solid bundle with something for everyone, in my opinion. :3

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

What about Road Redemption?
If you're old enough to have played Road Rash, you should love the game. But it's much more combat-focused.
Also, there's a roguelike mechanic... when you die, you start from the beginning. (but you can eventually unlock the ability to start at stage 3, 6, 9... I think?) Also, store purchases are lost. And if you didn't have enough XP to unlock permanent upgrades after you die, you'll lose that XP. So yeah... grinding is to be expected.
Aaaand I gotta say the soundtrack fits the game super nicely. It's imo generic metal music... but it goes really well with RR, it gets your blood pumping.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Only good game I saw was Moonlighter, but different games for different folks is good I guess.

4 years ago

Would have been very, veerrrry happy if I didn't already have RR, as it was on my wishlist but I was able to get it in a trade. (good game, but difficult)
Still unsure if I'll keep Moonlighter or not. Hellblade... of course, that's the sole reason why I got this monthly
NAIRI looks super cute so perhaps I'll keep that one.
Can't say it's a bad Monthly, all games have positive reviews. :)

4 years ago

Can't complain. Moonlighter kind of sucked, but Hellblade and Road Redemption were on my wishlist, and 60 Parsecs could be good. I'll probably put the rest up for GA.

4 years ago

Bought it for Hellblade so I can't complain. The only one I'll probably be keeping is Road Redemption though.

4 years ago

Already own RR (giveaway from one of it's VOs). Nairi is on the wishlist. All the rest but Love is Dead looks good.
So yeah, great bundle. Makes last months one evenmore shameful.

4 years ago

Great stuff. I'm happy.

4 years ago

damn - wishlisted game that I can't afford to bundle-split road redemption

4 years ago

I just bought it for 1,70โ‚ฌ on kinguin, check g2a too

4 years ago

Can a budget get so tight that there are no 2โ‚ฌ/$ left? o.O

Don't mean to offend, but I've been on tight budgets a lot. Sometimes the only thing getting my mood up would be a wishlisted title. But hey, eating is more important than gaming. Always was and always will be. Get well soon ^^

4 years ago

there's nothing wrong with my mood, but, eating is more important than gaming. Unfortunately, I don't know where my next meal is coming from proverbially speaking, so I won't spend money on anything other than essentials right now

4 years ago

Trying to ease your mind here, not talking down on the game per se (because it was kinda fun for a bit), but the novelty wears off quickly! Itยดs not like that time where you played the PS1 Road Rage Demo Disc over and over and over again anymore.

4 years ago

do you mean Road Rash?

4 years ago

Indeed, yes :D

4 years ago

Worst. Monthly. Ever.

4 years ago

:D

View attached image.
4 years ago

<3<3<3<3<3

4 years ago

Well I already owned 80% of the games and the rest is boring adventure crap, so yeah, I dislike it very much.

4 years ago

Great bundle! Activated all except Road Redemption, still making my mind about it. ;)

4 years ago

Overall been really liking the games the past few months, definitely tempting to re-pick up Monthly sometime. Would've been happy with the past 5 bundles.

Never heard of Love is Dead before (but I recognised Elspeth in the trailer :D)! Looks fun for local co op.

4 years ago*

Oh, it's Elspeth :O
I only took a quick look and it didn't seem like a game for me, but now I will keep it :3
It feels like she has a lot of voice acting jobs lately :)

Thanks for letting me know :3

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Trunks upppp :) Happy to help!

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.