Has anyone else entered this often, and NEVER. WON. ANYTHING?

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Yes, people have. It's all random.

8 years ago

Join smaller groups and the gifts will come to you! Since I started I have won a couple of games and soon I will be starting giveaways myself!

8 years ago

Join high lvl groups.
You have to give some, to win some

8 years ago

Yes, raise level more and join some private group :)

8 years ago

yes. it's simple math.

most probably you on average entered giveaways with around or even more than 1000 entries which means you're chance to not have won anything yet would be around 50%. So that would mean it happened to every second user with a similar joining behavior.

8 years ago

the best advice i can give is to go CRAZY with high level giving and as your level increases all the good karma you earn with the people who know how the site works will begin opening up over time to you.

Here is the proof:

http://www.steamgifts.com/user/sklurb/giveaways/won
http://www.steamgifts.com/user/valisorie/giveaways/won

☠ High Level Appreciation Week is EVERY WEEK!

► you CAN make public giveaways for levels much higher than your own.
► high level winners are quick to mark games received, meaning you get your points toward your level faster. they know more than anyone, what its like to have to wait.
► you CAN make quickie 1 hour giveaways up to level 9 for non-bundled games (or popular bundled games)....get your level up fast. (level 10 needs more time!)
► if you consistently make HIGH level giveaways, you WILL find yourself invited to private groups and whitelists by very thankful and generous high level gifters.
► make it about the GIVING and all that good karma will be a nice bonus. ;]

Why stagnate & only win a bundled game every couple months,

when you could be winning NON-bundled games EVERY WEEK?

• Start making more HIGH level public giveaways, keep at it, and see the difference for yourself as doors really begin to open for you.
    Help us achieve a balance in spreading out more giveaways across level 1-10, and everyone wins!
8 years ago*

8 years ago

8 years ago

Reach level 2

8 years ago

Yes,well i already have 6664 entries and only 13 wins so it just depends on the luck and how many entries are in that giveaway,so i suggest finding some invite only giveaways or group giveaways. :)

8 years ago

8,900 won 51 :s

8 years ago

10,000 entries
1 win(Fortix giveaway for hidden steam group)
yup. I was.

8 years ago

how do you know the number of GAs you joined?

8 years ago

You can see the number of GAs you joined on bottom of this page http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaways/entered

8 years ago

Bottom of the site, Users, search for your own name:
http://www.steamgifts.com/users/search?q=meeuwen

8 years ago

My first win was around the 4k entries, keep trying and giving

8 years ago

Eugh.

8 years ago

it really depends on which kind of giveaways you enter though. If most of your entries are for giveaways with 1k + people in it, well your chances are, obviously 1 in 1000 so, in theory for every 1k giveaways you enter you should win like... 1. But that only works in the long run, where it should, eventually even out... once you are at, lets say 900k entered giveaways :P

in the short run, you might as well enter 30k giveaways, and not win a single one, because each of them is still just a tiny 1 in 1000 (:

8 years ago

Just lvl 1 ;)

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by DIRTBAGxDAN.