I'm sorry. But I got my fiancée and chat hooked on this. And now it's just updated. Your life will never be the same again.

Edit: Save and refresh the newer version. Updated earlier to version 1.01.

Edit 2: Serious buffs ahead! Version 1.021 out! Also, from the older version, AUGH.

Edit 3: Success!

Edit 4: Version 1.028 out! Adds a whole ton of stuff, including achievements! List.

Edit 5: Version 1.031. Oh, no. The gods have forsaken us.

Edit 6: Version 1.036. Oh, my god, why. Okay, I think I'm going to test a reset, this is just brutal... 900 trillion for one upgrade.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

1 decade ago

The game warned me... I didn't listen...

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

It's 1:35AM at my place and I got this achievement right now....

1 decade ago

I hate you so much for introducing me to this goddamn game. T_T

SO MANY COOKIES

1 decade ago

interesting and somewhat fun for some reason...

1 decade ago

Uh...Jade do you know what happens after you buy the Elder Pact? I am wondering how often the appeasements appear and what happens if you don't appease them.

1 decade ago

So far, nothing that I've found. It may be that the angrier they are, the more likely you are to get a bad clot that makes you lose cookies, but that's anecdotal evidence based on my own observations, no real data behind it. Didn't see a drop in CPS at all. That said, I appreciate golden cookies more, so I took the 10% CPS decrease for them.

1 decade ago

Basically, there's 3 stages of grandmapocalypse with increasing chances of Wrath cookies instead of golden cookies (33%, 66% and 100% chance respectively)
Otherwise, it does nothing.

I'll just add, wrath cookies are infinitely better than golden cookies because of the elder wrath. That's over an hour of cookie production in 6 seconds!
Or the cookie chain, if you get the full 13 steps (over 7 trillion cookies)

1 decade ago

Holy shit, 13 steps? ._. The red cookie must have blended in with my milk, I guess.

1 decade ago

Well, only the 4 cookies seem to be guaranteed, but out of 3 times I managed to get the cookie chain I got one that stopped at 6 billion cookies, and 2 that brought me up to 6 trillion.

By the way, I've been cursing you, and your whole family up to the 7th degree for making me discover this "game".

1 decade ago

I think that to get up to the 13th, you have to have plenty of cookies in your bank already.
Edit: nevermind... had 30 trill banked and only got four in the chain... although that was my 666th golden cookie click! :-|

1 decade ago

They're adding dungeons!

1 decade ago

They are doing an android version too =) I've almost done with this game btw: 323million cps, 180cursor, 130 grannies, 100 of all the rest except for time machine (70)

1 decade ago

Personal status report: 81/81 upgrades... still need one achievement... damn Time Machines... and then I'll reset... unless the dungeons update comes out

1 decade ago

Same =)

1 decade ago

I think I might have spent way too much time in researching this game.
Looking at the source code to figure out new upgrades/achievements and how to get them
Making a program to calculate time left for certain buildings (like, how long will it take to get to 100 time machines)
More source code looking for exactly figuring out what and how the grandmapocalypse works...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE JADE? D:

1 decade ago

:3

1 decade ago

just read the wiki

1 decade ago

The good side about the wiki is readability.

The good side about the source code is that it's always correct AND up to date.

1 decade ago

site is down for me .-. 520 error

1 decade ago

Just keep refreshing until it works, their servers can't handle the publicity this game has gotten (I've seen AntVenom do a video about it too. So it's not just steamgifts)

1 decade ago

wow well i think they need bigger servers! im refreshing but still not working! im having hard times...i cant do without it...

1 decade ago

Well, there is a donate button for better servers if people really are that addicted ;)
I personally open it in the morning and close it when I shutdown my computer.

1 decade ago

I miss when grandmas asked for kisses :(

1 decade ago

gnaw

1 decade ago

Wow even the developer's mother and cat is addicted to the game.

1 decade ago

I started Grandmapocalypse. Was that a good or bad idea?

1 decade ago

the only downside on the grandmapocalypse are the red cookies^^

1 decade ago

Which can be great.
And that horrible background. But thanks for comfirming. The internet seemed to agree with what you said, but I still wanted to double check for reasons unknown.

1 decade ago

When you get a chain, It's amazing

1 decade ago

just reset and got true neverclick legitimately. now to build back up and destroy the world. wonder if I can do that while skipping the grandmas? the ones you need for endgame seem to depend only on their related building count...
edit-(get your first million cookies without ever clicking the big cookie)
edit- nope, you need 6 grandmas to get research

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I'm guessing just as it says, get 1,000,000 cookies with only 15 clicks.
If it's clicks only (aka CpS doesn't count) you'd need 66,667 cookies per click.

This is easily achieved if you get the x10 click value golden cookie (might be a wrath cookie only thing) or the elder frenzy (which does effect cookies per click if you have the right upgrade)

1 decade ago

True Neverclick: Make 1 million cookies with no cookie clicks.

1 decade ago

Ah, didn't notice that one. Might be that I got it because I had CpS before that update or that it's a non counting hidden one

Edit: nope, it's a shadow achievement. As I expected.

1 decade ago

I make 22 million cookies in one click..

1 decade ago

Reset and wait for golden cookies that give you a burst of cookies. Then you have to build up from there without ever clicking the cookie.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

1.033 out

1 decade ago

Must ... resist ... dat ... upgrade.

1 decade ago

Ah damnit! Just when I thought I was in the clear, you remind me there was an update with achievements and now I gotta get them all! Rawr.

1 decade ago

I cant wait for the dungeons!

1 decade ago

Damn you jade! Now I bake cookies all days.

1 decade ago

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for showing this damn site, now I wasted a lot of my time with it!

Also the site is down for me now.... I can finally do what I wanted to do.

1 decade ago

Refreeeeeesh.

1 decade ago

Please watch until the end x_x

1 decade ago

Mine is an evil laugh! Mwuahahahaha!

1 decade ago

I introduced my mother to this. She's in love.

If Facebook games were The Matrix, playing Cookie Clicker would be seeing the code.

1 decade ago

THe "Get Lucky" upgrade makes the effects of a Golden cookie last twice as long. Does anyone know if it will also make the golden cookies that just give you a certain amount, give you twice as many?

1 decade ago

it does not.
however, since the CpS-boost ones that used to last 77 seconds will last 154 seconds, and the ones that give a certain amount are based on your CpS and/or bank (I still haven't figured it out exactly), you can get a huge amount of cookies if you get one of those certain amount "Lucky" cookies while a CpS-boost "Frenzy" cookie is ongoing.

also note: grandmapocalypse bad cookies last twice as long too...

1 decade ago

The last time I checked the source code, it's either 10%+13 or 30 minutes worth of your cps. Whichever is lower.

edit: Just checked the source. The above is correct and the bad cookie removes 5%+13 or 10 minutes worth of your cps. Whichever is lower.

1 decade ago

How often does it happen that you get one of the "Lucky" cookies while on a "Frenzy" cookie? I'm trying to decide if I should get the "Get Lucky" upgrade or one of the +15% upgrades for 100 trillion. The main part of my income seems to be from the "Lucky" cookies that give a set amount of cookies.

1 decade ago

With the new update, I'd say "often enough" (since it avoids, though doesn't prevent, duplicating the same cookie twice in a row).
But the Lucky will usually be right at the tail end of the Frenzy, so you have to actively watch the game or you'll miss the frenzied luck.
Suffice to say: I used to just let the grandmas run amok, but now I think it's worth it to put a permanent stop to their antics.

I went for the "Get lucky" upgrade before doing any of the 15% bonus upgrades and got all the 15% upgrades within a day. I also try to always keep at least 20-30 trillion in the bank though (for larger Lucky income), so allot for that while upgrading.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by thejadefalcon.