I'm sorry. But I got my fiancée and chat hooked on this. And now it's just updated. Your life will never be the same again.

Edit: Save and refresh the newer version. Updated earlier to version 1.01.

Edit 2: Serious buffs ahead! Version 1.021 out! Also, from the older version, AUGH.

Edit 3: Success!

Edit 4: Version 1.028 out! Adds a whole ton of stuff, including achievements! List.

Edit 5: Version 1.031. Oh, no. The gods have forsaken us.

Edit 6: Version 1.036. Oh, my god, why. Okay, I think I'm going to test a reset, this is just brutal... 900 trillion for one upgrade.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The server is down

1 decade ago

It's up again right now.

1 decade ago

any reason I can only sell cursors now? I want to sell a grandma for the achievement.

1 decade ago

I get a sell button on grandmas, do you not even see one? What version are you on?

1 decade ago

Are achievements bugged? I seem to have more than 72 on my list.

1 decade ago

The cheat and reset ones don't count.

1 decade ago

Status report

1 decade ago

I was gonna post my own status report...but then yours blew mine out of the water, lol

1 decade ago

I won't post mine then. ;)

1 decade ago

Nooooooooo, now I must upgrade and buy all the cookie maker stuff!!! What have you done?!

1 decade ago

Status Upgrade - I had 74 Time Machines and 86 Portals, but had to sell to try and get Mathematician Achievment - just to find out it's bugged :( had over 300,000,000 cookies per second :( Now I'm whole day back :(

1 decade ago

Sorry, zelg. D: It was bugged for me as well, but unlocked instantly with the next update. D:

1 decade ago

It's not bugged. They did say 128 max for all, not just the second last or third last. You clearly have too many clickers.
Edit: If you cannot clear the Mathematician achievement, here's how many stuff you need exactly to clear it. 1 time machine, 2 portals, 4 alchemy labs, 8 shipments, 16 mines, 32 factories, 64 farms, 128 grandmas and cursors each.

1 decade ago

I can confirm that this is correct, you need 128 cursors too (exactly, not max)

1 decade ago

Wrong. I got it and Base 10 when I was far, far beyond any of those numbers.

1 decade ago

must have been fixed (or bugged?) then -- I tried that first and it didn't work (was approaching 256 cursors for the hell of it until I discovered I needed exactly 128)

1 decade ago

So .. yeah, I also accidentally found a way spawn golden cookies but I stopped after abusing it for a few minutes :)

1 decade ago

"accidentally"

1 decade ago

he accidentally opened his javascript console and mashed in the code found at the cheating page on the wiki.
Or maybe he accidentally looked at the source code of the game to copy/paste the cookie spawn code into the javascript console.

1 decade ago

:D exactly

1 decade ago

Not at all, I made a tiny script to click the big cookie for me. After a while I wanted the script to also check when the golden cookie spawns and click it but while testing a very raw version I notice that it just gives me the reward for clicking cookies w/o any cookies actually spawning ... total accident :)

1 decade ago

yeah, right, without cheating, ok.. :P

1 decade ago

After getting the stuff, I reset the number of cookies. Meaning the number I have is just based on what I have.

1 decade ago

cheating is cheating, no matter how much cookies you reset. If you keep even a single cursor extra in the end with cheating, it's not a legit game.

1 decade ago

I rather have them and be able to get the upgrades later rather than not being able to.

1 decade ago

I think this is one of my most active threads and it's about a goddamn cookie game...

1 decade ago

Don't underestimate the power of cookies.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Well, it's the most fun incrementing game (which seems to be very popular lately) I've played.
And it seems that many others also think so.

1 decade ago

It's SOOOO addicting. We just need even more achievements, things to buy, and end-game activities. It shall NEVER end! MWUHAHAHAHA!

1 decade ago

So, ignore all my previous instructions about the cheated cookies achievement.
The best way is simply pasting this in the javascript console:
Game.Win('Cheated cookies taste awful');

Or this in your adress bar (might not work in some browsers):
javascript: Game.Win('Cheated cookies taste awful');

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

1 decade ago

An achievement spoiler:

just got Leprechaun for 77 golden cookies
(also, happily/painfully, Frenzy seems to always be 7x and is now 7x for manual clicks too -- and golden cookies seem to be even more frequent)

1 decade ago

Ahh how do I remove some cookies? I went and tried to add some, but added way too many. Dx

Edit: Nvm, I forgot I exported a save like 10mins earlier, so I'm saved.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Yey I reset the game <3

1 decade ago

Oh man! I finally got "Let's never bake again" from a golden cookie that boosted production something like 8x normal. (I didn't see the exact number, I was so distracted by the achievement popping up)

1 decade ago

Could be just 7x only.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Thanks for the notice!
For those concerned, I went from ~357 million CpS to 353 million CpS on a refresh, but there's plenty of new upgrades that I anticipate will take care of that real fast.
Also, I hit over 100 trillion baked cookies today!

1 decade ago

now I just need to figure out what the two achievements between cookie dunker and elder are and how to unlock them.

Edit: With the new upgrades grandmas become powerhouses too thanks to synergies. Guessing as updates go on all of them will get like this.

1 decade ago

Grandmas arent that good even with the added upgrades.

1 decade ago

My 150 grandmas are doing a significant amount better than anything except my 100 Portals (Edit: or Cursors) -- (I have 105+ of everything Alchemy Lab or above)

Edit 2: And now my 150 grandmas have over twice the production of my 105 Alchemy Labs! :D

1 decade ago

What.
127 grandmas producing 812.8 cookies per second. (total : 81,825,364 cookies baked)
100 alchemy labs producing 400,000 cookies per second. (total : 27,998,336,171 cookies transmuted)
Yeah, that is so much better :P

1 decade ago

Refresh and buy grandma upgrades. Noob. 160 grandmas producing 3,145,728 cookies per second.

1 decade ago

I did. New results after getting Elder and building research centres:
127 grandmas producing 416,153.6 cookies per second. (total : 400,507,527 cookies baked)
100 alchemy labs producing 400,000 cookies per second. (total : 28,430,082,836 cookies transmuted)
Pffft, all of 4% better isn't 'significant'. And all of 1% of this:
50 time machines producing 43,456,400 cookies per second.

1 decade ago

I'm not sure how your grannies are that bad, to be honest, if you've researched them all.

1 decade ago

Yeah, they weren't that great because I didnt realize there would be grandma only cps increases from research. I thought they were all general +% upgrades.

1 decade ago

Once you start getting into triple digits of everything it goes time machine>cursor>grandma>portal for cks/sec (at least where I'm at it's doing that so since grandmas are significantly cheaper than portals at equal number I would buy them over portals.

1 decade ago

I have triple everything except Time Machine. That's going to take forever to get to 100

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

guessing they have to do with the grandma rage or whatever it's called but I've somehow avoided getting that so I don't know.

Edit: yes at least one is for appeasing this as I just got it, going to assume the other is for multiple times.

1 decade ago

If I remember correctly, when I checked the source code earlier it's for buying the upgrades that calm downs the evil grandmas.

Edit: 4 achievements between dunk and elder.
Leprechaun: 77 gold cookies
True neverclick: 1million cookies without a single click (shadow)
Elder nap: Appease the grandmatriarchs at least once
Elder slumber: Appease the grandmatriarchs at least 5 times

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Shadow achievements don't count toward the "official" achievement count, since most of them require cheating.
You could have, for example, 50/50 achievements or 30/50, then get a shadow achievement and have 51/51 or 31/51.

1 decade ago

Omitted out

1 decade ago

No, when a shadow's unlocked, the total and current both go up by one.

1 decade ago

Ah. I see now.

1 decade ago

Mathematician and Base 10? Or is it new version?

1 decade ago

Nope, it came with 1.03.

1 decade ago

Oh, shit no. It's started. The last upgrade I bought began it. It warned me! I DIDN'T LISTEN.

The Golden Cookies HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED.

Edit: They're "clots" (eww). They either give a cookie bonus of 10% your current cookies (upper limit of about 780 billion), or they increase your CPS by 666 for 6 seconds or they HALVE your CPS for 66 seconds. Gamble.

Edit 2: Another effect, cookie chains. Clots appear on screen rapidly after you click the first. First give +6 cookies, second +66, third +666, fourth +6,666, fifth 66,666, sixth 666,666, seventh 6,666,666. Seems to cap at seven.

Edit 3: Noooo! I clicked a clot and lost 215 million cookies! Q.Q!! I'm now in "displeased" state. So far, I've only had losses and halved CPS.

1 decade ago

Not all of them though.
Edit: They also can remove cookies.

1 decade ago

The bonus is 10% of your current bank balance, with a maximum determined by building numbers I think. Each time I get more buildings my cap raises.

1 decade ago

The golden cookies bonus is 10%+13 or 30 minutes worth of cps. Whichever is lower.
Guess the corrupted cookies remove similarly. Haven't checked the code yet

1 decade ago

it's happened to me now! (it should be a "NaNapocalypse"!) :D

1 decade ago

"News: old women freeze in place in streets, ooze warm sugary liquid!"

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I think you have very deepseated sexual issues.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

The list of disturbing sexual issues just keeps growing...

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Depends on the game, yeah. Can help set the tone. But saying "who puts grandmas in [anything]?" because "they're disgusting" just speaks volumes about your issues.

1 decade ago

I got 66,666,666 with the last chain cookie.

1 decade ago

I HATE YOU OP!

I've opened that game and I'm playing it from 1 hour now :(

1 decade ago

1 hour only? Try 1 week, you noob.

1 decade ago

Give me time, give me time..

I think I'll spend all my time playing this, instead of studying

1 decade ago

72,600 Milion CPS...those are my buildings:
Cursor: 150
Grandma: 110
Farm: 100
Factory: 100
Mine: 100
Shipment: 100
Alchemy Lab: 100
Portal: 76
Time Machine: 51

Cookies in bank: 300Billions

All upgrades till Drak Chocolate-coated Cookies unlocked :) I'm so much far from the end, but I'm proud to getting there in few hours )(

1 decade ago

Seems like the last two achievements for the grannies are broken for me.

1 decade ago

̷̴̗̣̝̬͎ͬ̃͑̇̋ͥ̎̄̆ͮ̔̈ͮ͆̄̓͒̈́͜ ̢̢̻̗̳̖̐ͫͭͮ̒͒ͤͮ̔̊ͤ̅͢ ̛̪̗̣͔̹̦͉̼̹͖̼̣̗̬͎́̓̍̒ͦ͗̓ͤ̒͆ͦ̓̈́ͫ̉̾͐ͨ̄͘ ̉ͬ̂̃́ͭ̅̄̓͗̚͜͞҉̘͍͍͍̬̥̯̻̥̬̭̱̭̣̩̠̬̝̕͢ͅ ̴̧̧̰̹̩͚̪͖͓̼̺̭̖̰̙̠̬̹͕̙ͪͤ̾ͨ͟ ̷̵̷̢͎͎͚̒̇̾ͫ̑͑́ͅ ̶̢̠͎͇̥͉͉̳̗͕͚̹̦̝̖͎͔͈͈͙́̀͑̋̽̃͂ͦ̆ͥͣ͛̊́ͭ̌͟ ̨̣̱͍̫̗̤͉͍̼̳̩̇́ͦͣ͌͗͡͡Ţ̵̙̟̗̪̘̹͉͔̇ͣͧͭ͒̓̈́̾́͌́̕͢õ̷͎̼̻̼̱̭̬͖͕̫͓̬͆̋̓͊͑̍̔̏̽̽͊̉́̄̀̃̚͝ ̴̷̣͚̱̣̻̩̖͎̱ͨ͋͂̇̿͟i̛̩̼͔͔̥̬̥̖̮͙̩̤̝̮̭̜͙̱̠ͪ̉́͑̄ͬ̈́̌͑̊n̷̨͕̜͈̹̲͇̟̠͇̲̮̤͎͔̈̿ͤ͒̋͂̒ͦ̔ͥ͝v̢̧͎̗͖̭̦͈͉̥̫͖̠͇͖̭͈͎͍̣̆͒ͪ̃ͥ͑̀ͤ͜ǫ̛̜̞͍̰̥̯̟̙̰̳ͪ͂̓̍̽ͤ͆̔͋̃k̷̡̡͇̲͎̪̱̮̟͖̭͇͔͔̣͎̫͋̈́͑̓ͫͤ̿ͪ̅̿̇͛̕eͦ͌͆͐ͤ̉̽̃̎̐ͪͭ͝͏̷̙͔̟̟̣͉̼̤͉͎́ͅ ͭ̾ͭ̽͠҉̶̳͙͙͓̦͉̙̬̮̱͙̰́̕ţ̴̡̩̩̲̪̖̤̼̲͓͓̫̈́͒̊̆̊ͣ̓̄͝h̢̫͍̗͓͕̰̰̣̯͓̦̥͎̪̱̙͎͊̾̓̾́ͮͭ̐̒ͥͤ̑̀̚͘͢͡ͅe̷̴̦̦̭͙̼͍̪ͩ͆ͬ̾͒ͫ̌͂̌͋̏́̕͟ ̶̴ͤͥ̿ͮ͐̊͐ͫ͝͝҉̬̟͇͖̼̖̜̫͉̬̩̘ͅh̲̖̙̲͉͚̩̱̎̋̓̒ͥ͋̂͌̀ͦ̓̂ͩ̌ͥ̿̕͟͞i̱̼͔̖̭͓̲̰ͤ́̆̄̎͒ͣͬ̄̐ͨ̋̀̌̔̈̑͘͟͠͡v̻̻̯̫͙͙̌ͭ̏ͫ̍̀́͟e̷̸̡̥̹̻̩͂̑͛̽̿̉̑̀ͩ͑̇ͮ-̶̢͍͔͕̰͉̞͍̙̩̗͓͈̞͇̖͎ͫ͋̄̃̀͜͟ͅm̸̧̗̬̙̞̰͕͓̥͍̭̱̱̩̗̼̹̃̊̄ͧ͌͋͋̔̏ͧͯ̏̀̀͞i̔̂ͮ͏̡͏̢̗̬̺̫̞̠̦̘̗̗̭̯ͅn̛͍͎̩̤͚̙̝͉̳͆̆̚̕d̶͕̲̘͍̮͎̘̺̣̜̖̻̔̐̾ͨ̉̇ͮͣ̐ͩ̈́̓̎̽ͧͪͧͣ̇͘ͅ ̯̜͖͑͛̽̉͐͂ͥ͒͋̐̎͐͠r̛͔̖̜̼͙̤̥̬̥̰̭̞͉̓̈́̏̀́͢͟ͅę͍̻̦͍͇͙͉͔̂ͫ̾̽͊͂̌̈́͛̐͂̄̔̿̒͂̅ͥ́̕͢͠p̶̛͉̮̟̞̹͕̆̓ͥ͊̋̕͝ŗ̷̧̛̯͔̖̜̱̞͔̙͗̂̆͆̅̎̀̔̅ͣ̈̾ͩͯ́͡ͅë̉̄͊̑́͊̆̋̈̊̈̌̈̿̈́ͭ҉̹̘͎̜̳̺̖͚̤͈̫͓͉̳ş̷̸̴̸̣̠̟̫̱͖͐̅̆̓ͣͪͧ́̂ͤ͆̈́͒̚ȇ̢̨͉̖̩͎̰̮ͥ̌̒̓ͤͣͫͨ͂͌ͧ͌͑̂̿̈́̚̕͞͡n̸̷̯̮͚̟͓̫͉̮̬̩̩̦̮̮̻̯̭ͣ̎ͦͮ̍ͫ̓̑ͣ̅ͤ͟͠ͅt̶̶͖͔̠͔̟̪̖͚̺̖̦̗̤̲̰͙̘̥̄͆ͥͬ͛͐̈́̎ͤ̚͞į̷̡̠̬̘̗̩̣̫͇͓͕̈́̋̑̍ͦ̄͆͒̀̓̍̉ͥ͊̓ͧ͜͠ͅn̲͉̞̙̟͙͛ͭͥ̈́͐̊͢͝g̵̘̰̞͙͙̪̦̍͆ͬ̾̎̍̔̿ͪͭ̋ͪ̅̕͞ ̢̨̗̫̫̞̬͓͔̙̟̑̊̀ͬͯ͗̃ͣ͊̽͂̋̀̂͆͗͆̏̀ͅͅc̷̛̗̰͖͍ͮ̈́̎̄ͣͫ͑͛̿͋̍̓ọ̡̨͎̰͔͔̤̹͇͗̓̈́́o̬͇̥͚̪̹̪͕͖̗͚̫͈͊͋̄̔͂ͦ̿ͤͪ́̓͊̃̕̕͠k̛̻̻̙̝̹͙̭͉͓̥̙̙̹̝̣͓ͪ̈̅̑͑ͩ̌̑̅̀̍̾͆̋̕î̶̼̭̻̦͈͓̖̰͇̬͕̰̻̥̹̩ͮ̿͋ͥ͡ͅes

1 decade ago

I̸̟̟͖̟̞͂͛ͥ̊ͭ͛ń̳̪̟͕̤̬̣ͧ̔̌͠v̫͍͉̲̑̃ͦ͜o̵̙̙͉̜̹̱̳͙͊ͧͦ͒͐͡k̨͔̒ͥ͗̕i͙̯̹̱̩̥̣͕̿͛̕͢n̶̺̰̜͓̎ͬ̅̑͆̋̇̌g͕͇̝͕̝͑̂ͦ̾ͣ͛ͥͣ͝ ͩͤ҉͢҉̯͕̩t̺̺̯͕̭ͨ̒̚̚̚͘͢ͅh̠͔̳̗͍͓ͤ̌̈ͅé̼͎̲͇͇̖̻̟̳̍ ̻̙̋ͧ̈́ͧ̇ͩͮ̋͜f̧̻̠̹͛̆̓̈ͫ͢e̪̦̰̠̩̣̱̖ͧ́͝e̓ͬ͏̪̙͚̦͉̱͟l͈͌͢͞i̸͍̭̫̼̮͒n̤͈̖̭̥ͭ͒ͤ̅ͮ̋̂̄g̢̤͈͎̣͆̊͂ ̗͔̫̼̩̟̰̹͚̋̇́̚o̹͖̖̮̩̦̻̤͋̿͗̈ͤ̓̓͛f̯̲͕̘̹̱͍̋́̽̓͘ ̺͈̼̲̝̰͖̥ͨ͑ͨ̏ͯͨ̎͝ͅṃ̇̑̈i̷̸̙̜̱̗̓̂̋͊l̥̖͚͇͖ͤ͋͛͒͐̔͗̐ͭ́̀͜ḳ̢̬ͫ̓ͮ̃̃ͦ̓̓ͬ͘.̛̬̳̟̇̉ͥ̏̎͂

1 decade ago

̔̈́̈́ͯͨͩ̕͜͏̹̰̳̰̼̲̳ ̴͕̭́̽͊̚ ̡̖͖̠͎̪̬ͭͫ͠ ̡̱̱̙̳͓̾ͦ̕ ̛̹̥̖̲̼̹͕͔̩̒̉͌̌̓͘̕ ̛͚̞̼̱̮̟͎ͮͤ ̷͈̹̖͂ͫ͞ ̷̧̻̱̟ͯ̐̂̊ͦ ̡̞̑̾͝ ͓̳̰̯̠͎̩ͨͬͅ ̷͊̄ͫ͂͜͏͙͎̟̥̖̯͕̺ ̴̵̟̞͌̔̂̄̔ͦ̂͢ ̭͔̇̂́̍̒̀͛ ̸̖̟̳̰͐͋̏ͯ̈W̡̖͕̗̪̝̩̣̪̮̍̓͒ͤ̏ͭ͂ͯ͆́ḭͧ̍̍ͪͪͨ̏̀͞t͓͉̲̮̤̪̲̦͔̅̓̑h͔͍ͦ̉͑͆͒̉ ͮ͌ͨ̓͋͐̅҉̻̩o̡̯̝͇͙̱̟̯̦͕ͬͤ̂ͯ̎ͤ̈̇̽́̕u͓̠̻̠̯͙̣ͬͬ͒̑̄̏̾́t̨̻͕̺͚̜̲̖ͨͫͮ̂͒ ̵̨̜̪͈͎̓͐͆̀̀͡o͙̗͈̭͙͋ͣ́̕͘r̝͎̩ͮ̇̎̇̃͒́͟ď̸̥̠̯̰̭̫̈́ͮͤ͗͒̚͘͞ͅͅë͓̯̩͔̼͕̯̬̀ͭ̐́ͫ̍͘͜ͅȑ̷͇̖̠̖͈̠͓͋ͯͯ̔́.͍͖ͦͫͪ͊̔

1 decade ago

Th̝͇͙̹̝̻̝̼ͩ̒̉̀ͥ̽͘̕͟e̜̎͛̀̎͜͟ ̱̊͢G͖͚̿̄ͤ̓̆́ͅr̢̹̻̳̜̻̥̬ͫ̀́a̹̰̬͆̆͌ͭ̈́͘͡n̗̱̙̽͋̓ͥ̔ͣ͌̎d͕͚́̂͂ ̷̾̄ͩ̊ͧͩ҉͎̥͈̮̮̙͉ͅh̵ͦ͂̾͑̀͏̹͍̪̳̞̪͔͈̖į̸͉͚̋ͨv͖̞̝̪̠͖̗̣͌̂̂́́ë́ͨͮ̀҉̟̲-̜͔ͦ͑ͣͧͥm̧̟͈̜̙̮̭̼̘̉ͤͤ̎͊͋̀͠í̸̸̡̦̮ͮñ̗̰͔ͧ̾̈̅ͨd̹̮̅̃ͩͥͪ̽̀ ̨͕̣͎̹̲̣̺ͭͫ̀̏́̑̆͠ͅo̳̱͓͙̲̪͈̩ͫͤ͛͋ͥf̵̥̬͖̞̯̖͎̝̎ͦͫͬ̈́͘ ̗̝͙̼̑͐̏͗̒ͅč̙̑ͥ̀͢h̡͍̰͂̎̈ͮ̊̓͢͝o̔҉̺̯c̢̪̲̲̹̥̪̪̗̤̅͌̍̈́̐̀ọ̥̼̫̳̹̐͊͗̒̍ͫͬ̚͝ͅͅl̴̢͎̻̍̌ͤ͑͡a̡̯̙ͣt̡̯͔̩̳̦̘͉̙͑ͪ͢e͋ͨ̋̓͐͏͈̲̯.̴̨̙̲̺̙̤̎̐̄͋̐͐́ ̜̜̠͕̞̪̻̼̄̑̓̍͂Ǵ͉̠͇̺͕ͪ̂̑̈͟r̴̶̝̱̼̹̦̪̿͛͗͋̽ă̵͕̗͎̥͕̲͉̆ͮ͠͡n̨̬̜͙̻̙̖̼̼̖ͥ̂̃͐̄ď̴̯̰̟̘̺͟m̧̲͚̠̪̖̆͛̑́͆̈́ͩ̚̚ȁ̵̳̙͕̳̿̄͌ͅt̷̷̺̃ͤ̆̎͑́ͅr̥̟̞͎̦̩̲͗̅ͤ̋̂͑i̍̀ͮ̍ͣ̉͋̒͏͈̭̺͈ȧ̢̛͎͕͈͖̺͇͓̣ͯ̾͂ͨͮ̾r̬̮͍̭̔͊̋̇̚͟c̸̶̜̜̺̳͚̝̈̌̾̿h̬̺̱̮̻̠̬̉ͦ͘s̛͚̞̖͍̙̝̲̭͋̽̇ͣ.̡̡̹̱͒

1 decade ago

̣͚̝̹̍̏ͪ͋̾̓ͪ̚͘ ̵̥̱̿ͫ ̘̞̖ͫ̒̍͌ͯ͠ ̧̗̲̌̒ͥ͂͌̽̀ͨ͢ ͓̉ͪͯ̏͗̅̇͐̂͘͟ ̳̼͆̽̈́̾͜ ̴̢̻̟̳̗ͬͤ̓̌ ̑ͭ̐͗̊͏̸͎̳̙ ͖͈̃̋̚̚ ̵̛̥̰̠̪̇̒͘ ͕̫̆͒́͝ ͕͚͔̖̻͑̌̌̚͜͡ͅT̵̥̬͈̂ͅḥ̨̮̺̻̲͉̼̽ͬͭͬ̐ͅę̱̹̊ͦͫ̾y͉̹ͨ ̠̦͚̲̱ͮ͗̎̓ͤ̊̎̽͠͝ͅw̺̖̱͈̦̘͑̔̓͗̈́͜͡h̢͂͆͌ͧ̽҉̹͙̤̕o̧̲̖̯͆̓ͤ͌̋̇̆̓͢ ̶͈̦͎̫ͪ̓̈́ͣ̀W͖̖̞̦̗̼̫̟͑͌̐̇͒̐̕a̷̹͉͇̳̔͂̆̍͗̉̉͞i͊͗͊͠͏̰̺t́͆͂̀̕ͅ ̿͏̷͕̠̻͈́B͍̫͍̍̋ͫ͒͞e̟̺̬̹̭̯̰ͫ͊ͪ̂ͯ̽͝h̛̲̍̉̉̄̑̐̀i̅̐̓͛̌͏͈̙̣̫͓͇̰͢n̩͓͉̭̤̊ͮ͐͗̓ͭ͛d̮̠͍͉̦̣̦̽ͧͬͥ̒̎͛̂ͅ ̴̨̞̙̮̼̍ͅŢ̠̦̬͍͇ͮ͂̅͐̈́ͧ̄̚͠h̢͊̐̒ͦ͏̞͕͇̣̱͓ͅe͕̙̥̼̩̊ͤ ͚̯̦͖̹ͣ͛̒͋ͫ̆̇̇ͅK͚̻͈̖̪̫̱ͣ͛̍ͬ̊̍͢i͈͚̹͍̟̾ͪͦ̂̒̒̇ẗ͕̻̻͙̼̤̭̖̩̀͑͋̿̄̈ͣc̶͎͓͖͙͎̐ͪ̔͒ͭ́ͥ̍̚h̴̦̱̗̮̄ͤ̉̋ȩ̝͇̒̍̈ͥͪ̉ͨ͑̀ṅ̻͉ͫͣ͋ ̯̪̝͆̾ͫ͌̓͜͡W͖͍̝̦̔̎ͦ̓̆̊̓̀a̜͙͉̝̼̯͌ͦ̾ͯͭͥ̾l̓͏҉̵̻͚̞̬̟̹ľ̬͍̝̤͈̇ͮͅs̴̢͓͍̼͚͚̦̝͙̲ͤ́́͆͆͒ͩ̌.̡͉̝̻̦͔͗̉̋̀ͭ̿ͮ̀͟

1 decade ago

̤̖͗̔̈́̃͆͐̈͠ ̶̡̜̖̲̯̠̱̦͌̏͂̀ ̹̫̟̊ͩ͑̅́́ ̡̯̫̞̼͌̊́̆̀͜͠ ̱̘̰͉̠̪̗̽́͒͒̃ͫ ̹̼̣̭̲̹̪ͤ͑̏ͪ͊̏̀ͅ ̜̪͚̓̆ͪ̇ͮ́ͩ̽ ̢͉͇̥̝̠͓͔͓͕̉̉ͭ̅̍ͦ͝ ̈́҉͇̹̖̤͎͎̘̹G͙͓̹͋̿R̫̹̘̋̎̅͂͝A̸̢͚̩̳͚̹̘̱̖͆N̵̝̖̋̐̊͢D̴̗̖̫͈̬͓̮̟͗̌̎̽̔͐̈M̞̪̣͔ͫ̓̉́͜͢ͅÅ̟͍̣̱̗̳̮̹ͤͮ͝T̼͇͚ͭ̑̒R̡̺̮̼̻̗̻̟̿̌̎͐̕I̢̪̠̹ͥ͌̔͒̚͠A͎̝̓̒̿̓͐̇̉̎͟R͇̾͋ͥͧͤ͑̽́͝C̬̭̭͐̄̔̿H̴̡͙̼̗̳̺̎͌̉͐̈́̓̂ͨ͒͟S̸̯͓͎͋ͭͤ͡!̢̺̲̦͖̬͕̣́̆͂

1 decade ago

wtf

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

ZALGO

1 decade ago

This is the best thing to ever hapen to the internet!I'm currently at about 61.000.000 CPS but I am trying to stop.....and ai can't!Ahhh!

1 decade ago

I have nearly forsaken all other games for this (although usually watching TV shows or movies at the same time.) Over 100 trillion baked, currently 366 million per second, but I need sooo many trillion more for 100 time machines. Must... get... achievements.

Screenshot

1 decade ago

not touching this again....

1 decade ago

The game is so addictive, simple idea but works perfectly! I started playing it last night and am currently on 58 million per second.

1 decade ago

Adding my post from the other thread here too in case people only read this one:

For those interested in knowing how much longer you need to keep the game open for that achievement, I made the Cookie Clicker Calculator!

Download Here
Feel free to scan this for malware, I have nothing to hide.
Edit: And here's the source code for all the paranoia people

Just fill in all the fields and it will tell you all the details you want to know!

Notes on usage:

• If the field is not needed for the info you want, fill in any number (or 0).
  • Use commas for decimal numbers. Dots will be ignored.
  • Time calculated is if you just wait. Golden cookies and actual buying of the upgrades is not calculated. So this is the maximum time it takes (unless there's an update).
  • If you find any bugs, feel free to report them to me. I may or may not update this program.

The fields you need to fill in:

• Cookies per Second: Your current amount of cookies per second.
  • Base Price: The base price of the update you want to upgrade. This is the amount the first item of this kind costs.
  • Current Amount: The amount of upgrades you already bought.
  • Goal: How much upgrades you want to have.
  • Price Increase: The price increase value as used in the game code. (This is currently 1.15, which is the default value in the program)

And finally, the Base Price values of all items as they currently are in the game:

• Cursor: 15
  • Grandma: 100
  • Farm: 500
  • Factory: 3.000
  • Mine: 10.000
  • Shipment: 40.000
  • Alchemy Lab: 200.000
  • Portal: 1.666.666
  • Time Machine: 123.456.789
1 decade ago

"I have nothing to hide."

If you have nothing to hide then why you not made it open source?

1 decade ago

If you got nothing to hide as you say, then show your source code or make it open source like what Jaex says.

1 decade ago

For the paranoia people out there: Source code available here
All actual code that makes the program run is found in the MainWindow.xaml.cs file.

1 decade ago

I'm definitely pretty paranoiac myself, so thanks for the clarification.

1 decade ago

DAMN YOU OP!!
YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!!

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by thejadefalcon.