Hello, i can't made a giveaway for this game.
It has not given for free like other blocked games.

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

:О i don't see this game in steam-store
Only https://steamcommunity.com/app/287680
Also

2016.08.25Termination of Online service
The online service for this title has been terminated on 25/08/2016 4:00 (UTC). We would like to thank you for your loyal support. We would also like to thank you for your continued support of the PES series.

7 years ago

Send a support ticket requesting that they re-add the game to the list. Games that gets removed from steam often needs to be manually re-added.

7 years ago

support > create new ticket> add game to list > Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 > describe what u said here
Fnord beat me 24seconds ^^

7 years ago

or... you know, let the game die peacefully.

7 years ago

xD kinda my thoughts too really. but if they really do have a copy they wanna gift, no harm i guess really. though if its the opposite and they only want it added in hopes someone else will gift it and they have a "shot" at winning, then yeah, leave it be in peace.

7 years ago

Ha ha yeah, no harm of course, the game is certainly playable offline. By the way, what's the story here? The game was manually added to the no-GA list because of the Online Termination notice?

7 years ago

no, once a game is pulled from the steam store it automatically gets pulled from the gifting list in all cases. they have to be manually re-added back into the gifting system at that point. nobody i guess cared on this game, or had a copy to giveaway prior i guess in this instance.

7 years ago

Understood. Thanks!

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.