Purchase the APRIL 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Limited time offer:

available for upgrading and new customers for April only. Promotion ends April 6 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific time. $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible. Wallet credit is only available to customers who purchase an annual subscription between March 30 at 12:00 a.m. to April 6 at 9:59 a.m PT. Promo subject to Humble Bundle Terms of Service. Promo is subject to change.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/checkout

Note: Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF APRIL (6th APRIL) for $12* to receive the APRIL bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MARCH 30th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the March Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Mafia III is region locked for Poland. Customers in this region will instead receive Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection as a replacement
Possible workaround for Polish customers that want to get Mafia III

Mafia III also has regional versions and HB might provide these instead of ROW keys:

Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) seems to be ROW (can be activated even in Poland)

GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst is currently restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Wallet Coupon as a replacement
The wallet coupon will be added automatically to your account if you are in the Japan region and you will see it on your Coupons page
This coupon will EXPIRE on May 4th at 10 am Pacific. Please use your coupon before this date!

Customers from ASIA, RU/CIS get a ROW key (SreamDB) for GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst although region locked versions exist for this game.

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection is ROW. (confirmed)

Laser League
Despite the fact that the game has some region locked version (BR and RU/CIS) it seems that the keys delivered are ROW. RU/CIS confirmed to get the ROW version: https://steamdb.info/sub/144625
However, customers from Chia will get The Guest instead.

Official Humble Bundle article about these region locks

Games:

Pay early and get: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 67% of 12,003 reviews 0 $29.99
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst 80% of 2,210 reviews 0 $49.99
Mafia III 47% of 12,694 reviews 0 $39.99
Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) 87% of 96 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $9.99
Outlast 2 86% of 8,099 reviews 0 $29.99
Lara Croft GO 93% of 651 reviews 0 $9.99
Subterrain 84% of 576 reviews 0 $16.99
AER Memories of Old 87% of 269 reviews 0 $14.99
Laser League 90% of 449 reviews - 0 $14.99

Notes:

1. GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst will also activate GOD EATER RESURRECTION
  2. The Steam Store version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided includes DLCs: Jensen Story: Desperate Measures, Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear, Classic Gear, Augmented Covert Agent Consumables Pack.
    This bundle only contains the base game.

Originally the DLCs were missing, but they have been now added to the bundle key as well.

Customers from Poland will get instead of Mafia III:

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,055 reviews 0 $59.99

Customers from China will get instead of Laser League :

The Guest 79% of 320 reviews 0 $9.99

Retail:

• $216.91

CV (yes, the games get partial CV for this one):

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Lyric Sonata

A miniature sidescrolling adventure across music notation platforms, for solo cursor.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th APRIL!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

With the $20 promo, what's the price of this for CV calculation purposes?

View Results
Woop, I can't wait to hold DXMD/GE2/M3 in my hands and caress them gently. Steam keys, you shall be mine!
Don't really need what's known so far, but I'm still gonna risk it. Bundles are addictive loot boxes too.
I fell prey to all these $10/$20 wallet credit offers for annual subs and now I'm subscribed until Spring 2042. Somebody send an extraction squad, I beg you - just get me out of this contract!
Hey IGN, gib Nier Automata or I'm not paying. Thanks.
Gosh, it's like Bad Rats all over again. What a lame early unlock. Pausing this month.
I'm betting we'll get three Late Early Unlocks™ revealed midway through March.
You know what, a region locked free to play MMO DLC key would really spice things up. You listening, Humble?
To be sufficiently edgy, I'm making my purchase decision on April Fools' Day. Oh wait, they autocharged me two days earlier.

Man would rather have Civ: Beyond Earth!

6 years ago

I think I'll probably gib Mafia, keep DX, and never heard of god eater.

6 years ago

maybe i can take the god eater if u want to split

6 years ago

Thanks, great poll.

6 years ago

Any confirmation about the [IN] locking for Mafia III? I've heard SteamDB packages can be unreliable at times.

And about God Eater 2, can anyone confirm if customers from Asia get a ROW copy?

6 years ago

Yes, Mafia III is region locked for IN (confirmation).
I tried a God Eater 2 from SEA yesterday and it was ROW.

6 years ago

God Eater? yes plz

(I kept Deus Ex too but shhhh. >.>)

6 years ago

Triple reveal?
Okay, nobody is actually interested in Mafia III, unless they are die-hard UbiSoft open-world fuckarondery fans who enjoy repeating the same three missions one hundred times to claim territories on an otherwise empty map.
Okay, there are like 2% of PC players who have strong enough hardware to run Deus Ex 4, plus it has serious issues with its writing (even if the gameplay mechanics are better than ever).

Still, this is like half the pack already, and if they add another reveal like with March, then why bother with keeping the rest secret? :D

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

nobody is actually interested in Mafia III

6 years ago

Maybe it's a sign that we're getting more titles this month.

Also, should I activate Mafia or keep it for trade/giveaway?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

To be honest, I am not even sure we can call it a franchise. No two games are similar in play style, map design, mechanics, storytelling style, plot, or characters. Heck, Mafia III is technically not even about the Mafia.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

Vito Scaletta is also in 3, that tying 2 and 3 together.

6 years ago

I felt the same way, I wanted to like the name it was associated with. Sadly, it really felt like Assassin's Creed Syndicate: The New Orleans Reskin Mod. I'd swear even some main missions were the same.
And, sadly, I am really not cut out for the UbiSoft sandbox gameplay.

6 years ago

Obviously there are similarities between all Assassins Creed games but Syndicate didn't feel particularly like Liberation HD to me.
First of all the city itself New Orleans has a rather different feel and layout than London. London was obviously created with driving in mind. Plus the Thames discrict is pretty cool because everything is constantly moving.

Honestly beside Syndicate also having a mission where Evie wears an evening gown that restricts her movement (like the Lady outfit in Liberation HD) I don't see too many similarities.

Edit: My main complaint about Syndicate is that London doesn't have the variety in style between different districts that other AC games have. Beside the goverment district the whole city has a industrial flair to it with just small variations.

6 years ago*

I kinda enjoy the game as a walking simulator, the missions are lame but the city is beautifuly detailed anf the atmosphere is great. It takes place in a rich period of american history.

But I don't really understand the anti-racist message of the game, we're a black guy killing half of the city for money, I don't think it fits to our character.

6 years ago*

this is like half the pack already [...] then why bother with keeping the rest secret? :D

I think the Early Unlock (not counting the "extra reveals" after starting day) counts as only 1 Game (see January Monthly e.g)

6 years ago

Mafia III to have all 3, big fan of the first and the price it is the best for III here , DX MD already bought it and you forgot about GE :D !

6 years ago

Should I play god eater resurrection before god eater 2?

6 years ago

Yes because the story kind of ties into GE:2.

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Nice one :)

6 years ago

Anybody knows is Civilization Beyond Earth again locked?

6 years ago

Where is the 10% off for the first sub, I can't get it.

6 years ago

Do you have a coupon for 10% off your first Humble Monthly purchase ?

You don't get 10% off your first purchase automatically. You need a coupon. They usually have those in the 1$ Tier of their normal Bundles or you also got one with the last couple of freebies Humble gave away.

6 years ago

Oh thanks, I thought i get it automatically with my first sub.

6 years ago

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF APRIL (6th APRIL) for $12* to receive the FEBRUARY bundle

Hmm… is it a copy-paste error, or there is really a way to grab the February bundle?

6 years ago

its an intensional and carefully selected wrong copy paste from March monthly bundle which is copied from the February bundle just for the sake of a nice argument :)

View attached image.
6 years ago*

Oh God, I forgot how much xkcd could make me laugh XD.

6 years ago

Sorry for that. The date is correct, the bundle name is not.
There's no way you can buy the February Monthly any more, directly from the Humble page.

6 years ago

Dmn it! i cant resist it!

6 years ago

I haven't played Mafia 2 yet, so I'd probably GA the third game... I'm slightly interested in GE2. Well, I might grab that monthly after all.
Loved the poll answers! XD

6 years ago

stupid region lock :V

UK key not working in BD

6 years ago

Damn nice. 3 out of 3 I would play....if i had the time...

6 years ago

I know Mafia III is region locked in Brazil but does the rest of Latin America get ROW keys?

6 years ago

Humble is getting way too many games from 2K recently.

6 years ago

Why Mafia 3 is restricted to Poland? Does someone know that? Beacuse I don't understand why...

6 years ago

i have no clue about this one
already had mafia 3 on my followed list, and deus ex on my bookmark-list/wishlist, but dont know that i want either
I really dont know.

6 years ago

So much for me only doing it for one month because of Dark Souls III. All three are games I've love to try to varying degrees so another purchase.

This has been a painful couple of weeks for my bank balance due to game purchases.

6 years ago

I have US steam account but currently in Italy, If I buy this bundle does that mean I won't be able to redeem Mafia III since I'll probably get Mafia III (EU)??

6 years ago

Probably yes, but since you are in Europe you should be able to activate it anyways. If you have troubles anyways just contact their support, they are pretty quick.

6 years ago

Just activate it right after you buy, or have a US relative buy the bundle and send you the keys. But EU Mafia 3 will also work just fine.

6 years ago

Hello everyone, I would like to ask a very STUPID and IRRELEVANT Question

Does the MAFIA III EU key works for INDIA??

6 years ago

nope

6 years ago

thanks

6 years ago

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection seems to be ROW.

In the OP, can you link to the comments that verify that?

Also, does ROW = World Wide (WW) or is it a region-restricted ROW (everything but...), which is possible?

6 years ago

I've had somebody tell me that a Canadian was able to activate it just fine, and another person sent me their used key and it's just the store sub.
Previously my guess was that it would be EMEA-locked.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Sweet monthly

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.