Here we go, I'll start.

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark (2010) - This movie is a joke. At first it's interesting, then it's boring and then it's just funny/pathetic. And they put it in a "horror" genre. Words are not sufficient. Nosferatu is turning in his grave. 3/10

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

captain marvel, what a disappointment.
still not as bad as iron man 3... but it was so boring and then all the action happened and all her powers developed in the last 15 minutes.

terrible script. 🤦‍♀️

1 week ago

Aquaman. Actually not only pretty decent for a superhero movie, but also well developed and written. With a few hints to the previous film (the infamous justice league) and 99.99% focused on the individual superhero. It's quite long but I was so enterteined they flew. Action scenes both "normal" and "underwater" were very well edited.

Spiderman into the spiderverse. Terrific, great, fun, sensitive, colourful... Probably the best spiderman movie in years.

4 days ago

The 51st State. Terrible film but hilariously terrible, properly gloriously stupid. English actors that can't do English accents, Samuel L Jackson in a kilt, Meatloaf, Jim Royle and Sinbad from fucking Brookside.

Really quite something.

4 days ago

The ballad of Buster Scruggs Lots of nostalgia for the Wild West here. The Coen brothers did a good job.
Willie Watson & Tim Blake Nelson singing that song is one of many memorable moments.

3 days ago

The midnight meat train. 2008.

I'm just watching random horror movies I missed before.

3 days ago

Blue is the Warmest Colour.

Was an interesting love story.

3 days ago

On Tv: Happy Gilmore
In the theatre: Fantastic Beasts 1. I don't go to the movies very often.

3 days ago

Just last month, The Wandering Earth

3 days ago

Spiderman Into The Spiderverse. And it was raaaaad.

I'm also planning to watch Life of Brian and The Meaning of Life sometime later

3 days ago

1 day ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.