Purchase the OCTOBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Overwatch with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF OCTOBER (5th OCTOBER) for $12* to receive the OCTOBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON SEPTEMBER 28th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • $25 when you subscribe for a year (limited promo)

if you wish to upgrade you may have to do so from the bottom of the monthly page.
    Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.
    source

• Coupon (via email): "Buy one month of Humble Monthly, get next month for free"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to three months of Humble Monthly and you'll get one month for FREE!" ($23)
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $4"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $8"

Also, it's too late to buy the September Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Overwatch
In order for your Overwatch key to redeem properly you need your Battle.net account region and the key region to match. In addition to that, you will not get a key; instead, you will need to link your Battle.net account to your Humble Bundle account.

Gift links for Overwatch seem to be ROW though, with the exception of them not being redeemable in the following countries BU BY CN CU ER IR KP LY MM SD SY VE (HB notice). Customers from these countries will get a $5 wallet credit instead.

More info: here (scroll down to "Q: I am getting a region related error message when I try to redeem").

Dungeons 3 <- needs confirmation

• RU/CIS - confirmed
  • CN maybe this
  • LatAm maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • EU maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • SEA maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • everyone else: ROW; note that this version is different from RU/CIS. The RU/CIS version includes app "630090 DLC Dungeons 3 - Theme - Horde" and depot "493905 Dungeons 3 Soundtrack" and the ROW version includes "711173 Dungeons 3 loca Korean", which means that the ROW version can be activated on top of the RU/CIS one.

source

Games:

Pay early and get: Overwatch; 21 Sep: Hidden Folks, Dungeons 3

👉 Overwatch 👈

You will not get a key for Overwatch. You will need to LINK YOUR BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT in order to redeem it.

There is still the Gift Link option though which seems to be ROW.

Note: An October 2018 Monthly entitles you to receive 3 Loot Boxes that will be delivered in the following Monthlies. If you stay subscribed to the Monthly, you will receive 2 Loot Boxes with your November Monthly and 1 Loot Box with your December Monthly.

Overwatch must be redeemed before December 31st, 2019.

Overwatch and Loot Box Redemption Instructions
Confirmation that the bundle will also contain Steam games

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Hidden Folks 97% of 3081 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $7.99
Dungeons 3 94% of 4442 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
American Truck Simulator 91% of 17344 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $19.99
Gremlins, Inc. 86% of 2476 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
We Were Here Too 75% of 984 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Old Man's Journey 89% of 563 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $7.99

Note: Wandersong is not featured in the bundle (it's just an "Exclusive Sneak Peek")

Retail:

• $140.93

Humble original: Ollie and Bollie

Ollie and Bollie bought an estate! Cut trees, build a house or start a farm in this outdoor autumn sandbox. Work with your friend Bollie and restore your new property together!

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th OCTOBER!

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

October is the Month of Free Thought. You're free to pick one of the below.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] October is National Spinach-Lovers' Month, but I won't say no to Overwatch either.
[New Subscription] October is Gourmet Adventures Month, and I'm going in.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] October is Caffeine Addiction Recovery Month, and I'd like to both decaf and get out of this harmful subscription habit.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] October is National Toilet Tank Repair Month, and honestly that's a better use of my money.
[Maybe subscribe] October is National Pizza Month, and I might want a slice of this bundle.
[Subscribed, and regret it] October is National Popcorn Poppin' Month, and most of those games had already popped their way into my library before. Sad.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] October is Computer Learning Month, and I should have learnt to buy good bundles like this.
[Complain] October is National Courtesy Month, and IGN should be nicer to all of us (more like Santa Claus).
[Potato] October is National Potato Month.

I was pondering cancelling but considered waiting just in case there'd be more early reveals that are any good :D

5 years ago

There won't be any i believe.

5 years ago

Well Dungeons 3 wasn't half bad an additional early reveal. Not sure about the other. There may not be any more now but I do feel it was good to wait to see a total of 3 early reveals of the bunch.

5 years ago

Okay, so, I am that lucky guy from the locked region (BY). What does that mean: Humble will be total arses and just won't handle me the key or it only says I won't be able to activate it having BATTLE.NET BY account (meaning I'll be able to activate it on account with another region)? How does Humble know my region anyway, IP? Is there a way to change it or it's enough just to change IP and clear cookies?

5 years ago

If you are from a region where the key is restricted, then you won't be able to get it at all. You may try contacting humble support for further clarification.

5 years ago

September was my first try of humble monthly. And it wasn't so wow (I was expecting maybe a little too much, super excited, counting days and all haha) so I was hesitant for this month, Overwatch and the two revealed games aren't my cup of tea so I will wait novembre to see if I will be a recurring subscriber.

5 years ago

September is actually pretty good. I wonder what caught your eye and what didn't? I bought it for Berseria as JRPGs never go lower than 50% and that along cost more than the whole Humble Monthly. BattleChef though not wishlisted, I did notice it at launch and its an interesting sidescrolling RPG. There is Little Nightmares, one of my wishlisted games, now, I just have to look out for discounts on Season passes!

Figment is a good choice for a cheaper but quality game. Sniper Elite, though I am not a fan, alot of others mentioned getting the package for the game specifically. Staxel, though I am not really interested and would prefer something like My time at Portia, still is a good game. Darksiders? Probably alot of people had gotten at this point. I don't but will add it as it has really good reviews and a good worthy to try for me. Lastly the tidbit of the bundle, Zombie Night Terror, meh . . . just not interested in it.
Regards, Cruse~

5 years ago

Hello :D
So the three unlocks were not for me. I am not fond of shooter games so sniper elite is a no go for me :/ Maybe I would like Tales of Berseria (fight and manga characters) but I am really sceptic about the capacities of my computer of running it, after all I have a little Mac, so I didn't activated it. Maybe I would like Staxel, I just feel this game is a little aimless, nothing attracts me to it. My time at Portia seems more interesting and is in my WL :)
Little nightmares was in my WL too so I'm happy about that (and almost bought it on discount a few days before the bundle). I already grabbed Darsiders II definitive edition on sale and it's not the type of game I'm attracted too. Battle chief seems like a good game, the graphism made me curious about it, I downloaded it instantly but didn't have time to try it yet. Zombie night terror is really not my thing, I don't understand why zombies have such success in entertainment. And finally Figment, it seems like a nice little game.
So it's basically 2 little games and a potential good surprise because the big expensive games in this monthly are not my thing :)

5 years ago

Hello,
I see, so the initial reveals does not interest you but you went on a hunch, imo which was great. I do watch animes but I did not get Berseria because of it. I wasn't interested in RPGs but strategy games instead until I watch Witcher 3 on a stream. That changed my outlook on the genre as you do not just go around mindlessly defeating enemies and carry an item from point A to point B but they do have great character development and game play. Like I can strategize their attacks and party members base on their classes in combat which is the case of JRPGs.

I do not think my current PC allows me to play Berseria either, I could try but I rather not ruin the experience. I do have plans on getting a new PC if the price is decent for Graphics card in near future. Staxel and Portia's gameplay is similar, which I am pretty sure is inspired by the success of Stardew Valley which in turn was inspired by Harvest Moon. They are more of a relaxing genre. I rather dislike the art style of Staxel as I am not a Minecraft fan either.

I will make this short, Little Nightmares is Great, Graphically and cute. You may have trouble running it too as I heard and seen that it has rather high graphical needs. Battle Chef is practically a fighting chef that goes around fighting, getting her own ingredients in a side scrolling experience. It still looks good and fun though.

I too do not understand about the popularity of Zombies but you do need a form of enemy, I guess they are the closest you can call "human" if not the next target is an Alien. XD I am not into this month's Overwatch either nor the previous Destiny. I am not a fan of FPS, I just get dizzy running around on screen.

Do not mind mine intrusion but I looked at your wishlisted games and games you have in your library a little. Seems like you are interested in Point & Clicks, Visual Novels, etc. I do not know if you know about Fanatical but they have some good Point & Click bundles at times worth checking out. P&C, VN do not usually represent value for more expensive/subscription based bundles like Humble. The most recent that I find it to be good value is Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth which is in your wishlist. I bought a majority of my P&C which are from the same publisher as Ken Follett, Daedalic Entertainment from Indiegala but they have not been offering bundles of my liking recently which great news for savings. XD

I enjoy my far share of puzzles and hidden object game. Recently I finished Hero of the Kingdom I/II I'll recommend them when you get them on a bundle, they are offered quite often. The latest III is released recently but yet to be discounted nor bundled of course. It is like Hidden Object Game with RPG elements, pretty unique imo. I used to play browser games and had been looking for games that looks browser like but building/strategy style But not P2W on mobiles, lol.

Have a great weekend ahead, warmest regards, Cruse~

5 years ago

I regret getting the bundle, unless the others are good this month seems a waste.

5 years ago

You can still pause you know that?

5 years ago

I already claimed overwatch just doesn't impress me it has a ton of salty people and takes awhile to get a full game.

5 years ago

Oh yeah then RIP. I heard Overwatch is fun to play and when I played it at my friends it was fun but have yet to try it solo at home XD

5 years ago

Searched for "Hidden Folks" and came here. Interested in Dungeons 3 too, but want Overwatch so little that will not buy... That 'swap for an old Monthly title' thing would have been perfect.

5 years ago

Cool!

5 years ago

Have friends who play Overwatch so I already got it, Dungeons 3 was a kinda interested-keep an eye on-wishlisted for me so okay I'll take it, Hidden folks looks cool for the peeps who like those games, my friend sort of does? so I might give it to her. Not holding my breath for the rest of the games after these reveals though, 80% sure it's a few crap ones, maybe 1 more decent one.

5 years ago

Anyone can tell me if dungeons 3 has a region lock?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Based on the other reply to your post, it seems that they provide region locked keys only to China and RU/CIS.
Even if other region locks outside these countries exist, everyone else should receive a ROW key, as long as humble Bundle doesn't list these other countries in the notification.

5 years ago

Bundle from Russia - Dungeons 3 + horde RU/CIS.
Bundle from some other Country (unfortunately don't know which) - Dungeons 3.
And here the strange thing comes: at first I activated RU/CIS key and when I tried to check second (ROW key) it was activated on that account too.
The difference between 2 subs:
207581 (RU/CIS) includes app "630090 DLC Dungeons 3 - Theme - Horde" and depot "493905 Dungeons 3 Soundtrack"
190971 (ROW) includes depot "711173 Dungeons 3 loca Korean"

5 years ago

Thank you! I find it weird that they decided to give different contents for the same game, depending on the purchase country.

5 years ago

I guess they accidentally used pre order keys for Russia as those two are preorder bonuses.

5 years ago

I was going to pause anyway but I was unsure because I paused the last time they had a Battlenet game as an unlock and rergretted not getting Styx Shards of Darkness (why on earth didn't they use that as the unlock?!)
With some lame reveals though, I'm definitely going with my gut instinct. That's 3 games I don't care about already and with the way they've been packing recent bundles with overpriced trash to raise the value, they're not even worth the CV. Nope

5 years ago

Glad he held off buying Dungeons 3 on Steam.

5 years ago

"Get Overwatch and $140.93 in games when you sign back up to Humble Monthly."
So, $92.95 of games left.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Please note that the auto-charge process will start in less than 24 h.

It's the last chance for you to cancel this month's bundle.

5 years ago

I thought I cancelled my subscription.

Turns out I didn't...

Hopefully secret games will be good enough or I'll probably cry... :(

5 years ago

Strangely enough, I'm in the same situation.

I even remember putting "Not interested in battle.net games" as the reason for stopping my subscription. Yet, no mail or other trace of it actually being stopped then :(
Either I did something wrong or their subscription stopping was broken then...

5 years ago

Check my reply, Cheers~

5 years ago

Edit Cruse already answered what I wanted to know

5 years ago

Did you receive any key from the Oct Bundle listed above? If you did not received any key then you have paused/cancelled. You might had paused/cancelled before thus the system at times do not send out a notification. Check "Manage your Subscription" Under Billing history you will see something like, for eg. I paused this month.
September 28, 2018 Skipped a Month - -
September 27, 2018 Paused Subscription - -

I did receive an email and as today is the billing day, if you had only Paused the Sub, the Sub will be active again but for Nov Bundle.
Cheers, Cruse

5 years ago

I did get the keys (all 3) and activated them. Although I remember canceling it, my mind could have been playing tricks on me because I canceled my subscription so many times. (:

It doesn't say anything about skipping or canceling the subscription for the October Bundle. (:

5 years ago

You might have paused the month, not cancelled it. Pausing, which only affects 1 month, will be reactivated automatically after the billing month of the paused bundle. The second or subsequent month may get tricky as I paused during the Destiny Bundle but did not receive any notifications. I do get the paused status in my Billing history thus, I did a screenshot as a safety. No payment has occurred nor did I receive any keys.

In the event when you received keys of a paused and cancelled bundle when your status states that you have cancelled or paused for the month, Do not reveal the keys, then contact the support for refund. This applies for bundles and monthly, actually anything you can contest on as long as you have proof its a system fault.

It seems you skipped the previous month thus you got reactivated for this month. Hope this help clear your doubts, Cheers~

5 years ago

:)

Like I said below, I think it's my fault and I'm not that mad about it. :)

View attached image.
5 years ago

Mmm, all I see now. Its a memory leak like mine. XD
I usually only pause the month a day before the billing day. Just in case there is a sale. It is dangerous so, I have to be extra careful.
Cheers, Have fun with the games anyway and hope for a good reveal for you, one that will make me "regret" not subbing :D

5 years ago

You can always angrily write to their support that you want a refund. Better now than when the games are revealed.

5 years ago

It's ok, also I think it's my fault. It's not like I'm at a complete loss either, so I'll let it slide. (:

5 years ago

seems like now that people have been charged they have started one of the yearly deals:
https://www.humblebundle.com/promo/annual

$25 when you subscribe for a year.

if you wish to upgrade you may have to do so from the bottom of the monthly page:
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

5 years ago*

Thank you very much for the notification. I've been waiting for this for a few months now :D

Edit: nvm, it's only for new subscribers :(

5 years ago*

Did you sub to the deal earlier this year or late last year? Can you remember what that deal was? Sub for 1 yr and get 1 month?
I was interested then but I was not sure if i wanted to sub for long term but I have subbed for 5months already for this year and @djandDK mentions the $25 is for 6months which is great.
Warm Regards, Cruse~

5 years ago

here is proof if you need it: https://i.imgur.com/TszHRdw.png it runs out in 6 months.

5 years ago

That is great! Aww, you only get $22.60 euros, have fun with the funds. :D

5 years ago

5 years ago

Lol, an actual gain for you. Congrats!!! Guess I was just under estimating the value of Euros. ;)

5 years ago

Considering 99% of games are $1=1€, it still buys less.

5 years ago

Oh that's what I thought then. Especially with VAT taxing. Ouch! Thank you for the reply :)

5 years ago

Well, VAT would be included in price.

It also means if game from game sold at 10€, developers get less than from game sold at $10.

5 years ago

That just sound worse by each comment. X(
Still the 22.60€, is a bonus at least for the consumers. I guess VAT benefit the government more than I thought it has. Thank you for the insight. Cheers :)

5 years ago

I subbed late last year, in November (annual plan). I think I had the $20 promotion (or the $10 one), since I can't get it again now.
But either way, with the annual plan it's always 1 month free (you pay the price of 11 months but you get 12).
If you're considering an annual sub but you think you'll pause (skip 1 month) rather often, keep in mind that a lot of people mentioned problems with pausing the subscription (they paused and HB still charged them for that month, and that happened repeatedly).

5 years ago

I'll probably write into humble and ask them about this deal whether I am allowed to pause the month and if the month is taken up or pushed back specifically for this deal. Also some complains on Overwatch/Destiny, lol. Cheers~

5 years ago

I didn't figure out yet how to use this as an existing annual subscriber (until December). Changing plan alone is not enough. Perhaps you have to cancel first?
If you go to checkout, it wants to buy an annual gift, which doesn't come with $25 wallet.
The $3 coupon for having attempted to cancel applies to this gift though, and presumably to the full offer.

5 years ago

i cancelled mine and then they would not let me subscribe from the deal page: https://www.humblebundle.com/promo/annual

however when i went to the monthly page and scrolled to the bottom: https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly i was able to get the deal.

5 years ago*

How long does the $25 last? Expiry?

5 years ago

it expires 6 months after purchase of the yearly subscription.

5 years ago

6 months, that's pretty good considering the normal Bundles Wallet Credit is only 3 months. That way its easier to hit a big sale.
Thank you for the info, cheers~

5 years ago

"Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible." I already done this a year ago, so this cannot be done again.

5 years ago

What was the deal in Dec/Jan earlier this year? Did you remember?

Edit: @DVDVD Did you complete your previous 1 yr plan or still exercising it?
Thank you, :)

5 years ago*

I think it was in November last year and I will be charged again this november. The HB Store credit I got from it to HB wallet has no expiration and I still have it there. However, that was back then.

5 years ago

Oh! you were given credit too? I can't remember that deal. hmm, thank you :D

5 years ago

I did mine in October(?) last year, 3 days before the IGN announcement. Got 10$ wallet for it. This October with Overwatch is my last month, finally. I was on the fence when I did it, and regretted it really soon after.

(And I haven't been eligible for any of the wallet promotions since, not that I would have wanted to.)

5 years ago

Hmm, so you just let it run without pausing, even if the month is disappointing for you? Are you interested in the current deal? It seems tempting for me. Humble do not have doubles, usually so in a way it builds on my library. Although I most probably will not gift the games from humble out at the moment, especially with their policy issues.

Last year's deal caught my eye, I did not get it as I did not think I will get more than 1 month but . . . its addictive. Although its very unclear about the quality of the bundles after IGN took over. Trying not to look at the $25 credit but losing more on the future. Had to cough up $100 more or double my bill for this month's mobile too as my wifi was cut off while I was watching streams and tapped into my mobile data . . .
Cheers~

5 years ago

Yeah, I never paused because I wanted out of the year as soon as possible. (Games I already had I usually gave to partner or kid, so it was ok. Battle.net keys I traded, which netted me a "you broke TOS, no more support for you" from Humble.)

And no, I'll never sign up for a whole year again, not even for $25. I'll stay subscribed month-to-month for now, because the Fear Of Missing Out is so great; I hate blind bundles with all my heard though and trying to work up the courage of just unsubscribing and never looking back ;)

5 years ago

I totally understand your concern. Indeed it is the reason why I have yet given out any of my Humble Keys. I do not know which sites they use to track you and I am not in the situation where I want to get into the "Broke TOS state".

Indeed the worry is not about to view what will be revealed. Humble do not do repeats so apart from the main game if its unwanted I will skip the month even though the reveals may be games I am interested in. The worry will be getting repeats from other non monthly bundles I had bought. Adding to repeats and games I am not interested in.

I have redeemed games I am not very keen on playing at the moment and would have gifted out if the TOS does not include gifting but it isn't. As of now, the deal interests me as its the kind of deal you need to try once know the good or bad benefits of it before ultimately decide on a verdict.

The main worry is as everyone else that the IGN takeover and what perceive to be a great deal but the Monthly gets worst. Although these couple of months had been good imo. Lots of surprise treats but all can change. As for missing out, how I overcome that like Destiny's month and this month Overwatch, is that no matter what it is not worth taking the chance if it might also be games you absolutely hated or will never play. The games will just be added to a "purchase" list rather than a waiting for Humble bundle list.

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated. Best wishes and have a great weekend :D

5 years ago

Not even cancelling helped me:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/966476706425998728/F833C07219E83AA0A8BDE7D38F1CB241AD1E2EB1/

(I didn't try deleting my saved payment methods.)

5 years ago*

Were you an annual plan subscriber before? O__O

Edit and an active one/not completing the 12 months when you cancelled?

5 years ago

did you use the monthly link? https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly
i just scrolled to the bottom after cancelling and could take the yearly: https://i.imgur.com/OUlBueR.png

my friend is telling me he didn't even need to cancel, but could upgrade to the yearly with the bonus.

5 years ago

Something weird happened (but I'm not sure): I paused the monthly successfully just a few days ago, today (the billing day) I checked and it was unpaused. No issues there, it was expected (I think), but the weird part was the billing day was changed for tomorrow (!) Sept. 29th instead of October (which I remember it was set before after I paused). I had to pause it again just to make sure I wasn't going to be charged tomorrow, and the mail I got as confirmation of the pause today was exactly the same mail I received after the pause days ago telling me "You'll begin receiving games again in November 2018". Now my billing day says: "Next Billling Date: October 26, 2018", and if helps, my last entries in the log in the billing page for those more knowledgeable than me:

September 28, 2018 Paused Subscription - - (today's pause)
September 28, 2018 Skipped a Month - -
September 25, 2018 Paused Subscription - -

Does somebody know what happened? It was an error in their system that was going to be make me pay tomorrow even though I already paused it, or I understood it wrong?

5 years ago*

I do not think there is a cause of worry. It is the same for me. As long as you received the 1st email notification of paused month. It is settled, because today is the billing day the sub reactivates for the following month. I had not received any payment receipt nor any keys in my library. In the event where you are being charged, you provide the email as prove to the support for a full refund. There's a mention before that you could simply remove your payment method.

I think its a little too drastic, so far I have very good experience with their support. It is probably a method the system uses to loop the automation. In another words, system error. What you did in my opinion on your 2nd pause is for the month of Nov. Hope this clear your doubts.
Regards, Cruse~

5 years ago

Thanks for the reply.

For me, what triggered my internal alarm (:P) was the billing date change without a warning, from October (after the first pause), to tomorrow after it was unpaused today. That shouldn't be, because it only adds confusion to the whole process. But I had to pause it again just to be safe, because I had no interest in Overwatch... ^_^

Cheers.

5 years ago

You are welcome, what I forgot to mention earlier is of course to remain on alert for payment receipt. Which I do not believe will be handed out after the billing date. Unless they somehow force the keys into your library and reveal it, which is still contentious as you had a confirmation email. I use paypal, with which I am able to contest a refund.

I understand your concern which are mine too. I also did not like Overwatch, Hidden Folks is on my wishlist and a highly regarded Hidden Object game personally. I probably would not mind Dungeons 3. If it was like last month where I could exchange for Tomb Raider, i would had stayed for another month.
Have a great weekend, ;)

5 years ago

I paused on 7th September for the October bundle, even have the email confirmation.
Just checked today and noticed it had been un-paused without my consent!
Paused again, got an email confirmation again. Will have to keep an eye on this.
This seems very dubious...

5 years ago

I was annoyed when this happened the first time. But then learned they un-pause your subscription after the scheduled charge happens. So, they charge everyone who hasn't un-paused the last friday of every month and then un-pause the rest. This way you can have the rest of the benefits without having to wait for the start of the next month.

5 years ago

Not interest in Overwatch, already had Dungeons 3. I was considering pause but I put all-in for the rest of the bundle. This is gamble! Time will tell!

5 years ago

Suddenly got a mail with "congrats with Overwatch, welcome to Humble Monthly" that got me shocked something went wrong.
But a quick check on HB showed I don't have the bundle, so hopefully they don't suprise give me one next friday.

5 years ago

I received the same Email, and I checked my settings and my subscription was active again. I even have the mail which states I paused my sub a few weeks ago. This is really shady, Humble.

Thanks for the headsup in this thread, would have gotten another Overwatch copy if I didn't read this.

5 years ago

They do automatically re-sub you after the charging period (which wont give you the bundle). So that didn't concern me. Getting that e-mail did.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

5 years ago*

I also paused, and they reactivated before almost distributing Overwatch. I logged in and paused again.

Had I not seen the email, they would have charged me a month when I wanted to pause. Suspicious.

5 years ago

Hahaha I got the same Email after successfully pausing. As long as you received the 1st email notification of paused month if not, go to "Manage your Subscription" Under Billing history and screenshot the paused details. I had not received any payment receipt nor any keys in my library. In the event where I am being charged, I will provide the email/screenshot as prove to the support for a full refund.
Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

do not use vpn whille buying montly.
they banned my credit card and paypal for that.
cant do any purchase now!

We're sorry, but your Month to Month Plan order has been canceled.
Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your payment details.
We have not and will not charge your bank or credit card.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

5 years ago

I've been buying with a VPN for years with no issues.

5 years ago

cant purchase now even on new account with my credit card and paypal lol

5 years ago

On how many different accounts did you buy though?

5 years ago

i wonder if you could use another account to buy for 1 more monthly bundle ?? like 2 account with 1 credit card ?

5 years ago

around 15 accounts.
but everything was ok untill i decided to buy with vpn

5 years ago

Then, my dear fellow, you are exactly the kind of reseller Humble is using as an excuse to not provide support for many people around here, and the kind of user they are actually okay to shut out from their store. They are extremely sensitive to mass-scale key buyers, since they know that the grey market is killing indies, and indies make up most of their bundles.

5 years ago

i already payd for this indies. money are gone. publishers got their money. how i kill indies?
the keys are mine, i can use them or sell them. i can do everything i want since they got my money
lol
from the other side humble monthies are random just like lootboxes. its more evil then me

5 years ago

and the 2nd thing: my country BY is not provided with overwatch key. they give me 5$ instead. do you think 5$ = overwatch? or you can buy any good game like overwatch in their store for 5$?
the answer is no
their policy is more then evil.

5 years ago

I actually think Overwatch = 0$. It is a freemium game that earns its money from lootboxes. Asking any price to own a base game like this is atrocious and appalling. Same goes for Destiny, CoD, Battlefield, CS:GO, and all glorified gambling platforms.

5 years ago

Having "lootboxes" =/= Random cosmetics =/= freemium. I get it that you don't like Activision, Blizzard or even Overwatch, but that is just straight up moving the goalposts and misrepresenting the game. Also CoD, Battlefield has actual ingame items that matter that can be bought, Destiny is an MMO where freemium could kinda apply, but csgo and Overwatch deals only with skins. Nobody asks you to talk about the topic, but if you do, at least try to be accurate. Afterall BL2's skin DLC is not an expansion, yet that is still a more accurate classification than your "freemiums".

5 years ago

BL skins are not randomised. You get a set of skins on a list and you get them. All games I listed have randomised gambling boxes where the content is totally random, blind, and in some cases, you can get infinite amount of duplicates to make it even more casino-like.

5 years ago*

I didn't say anything about randomization about BL, you're missing a point.
If having lootbox with skins that doesn't matter and freemium (paywalls hinder free to play players and premium players haing a way different, better game experience) are the same according to you, then Witcher 3's expansions and BL2's Gunzerker skins are both expansions, as they can be digitally downloaded and add to the base game.
Maybe cool down and stop hating something that much that you start writing untrue things about them? (again, the freemium bullshit)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Looks like humble is getting desperate and sending different offers:

Someone got:

Subscribe to one month of Humble Monthly today and you'll get next month for free!

Plus, you'll immediately get Overwatch, Dungeons 3, Hidden Folks and more great games on Friday. Offer ends Thursday at 12:00pm PT.

Your free month will be granted via coupon on Friday, October 5 at 10:00am PT.

I got:

Exclusive 33% discount on Humble Monthly
Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $8!

Plus you'll immediately get Overwatch, Dungeons 3, Hidden Folks and more great games on Friday. Offer ends Thursday, October 4 at 12:00pm PT.

5 years ago

I got:

Exclusive 66% discount on Humble Monthly
Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $4!

:O

5 years ago

Wow. That's a bargain.

5 years ago

I also got it but i have no interesst in this monthly.. Ohh well :)

5 years ago

Got this one too :o

5 years ago

So basically it's 101% CV-bundled now.

5 years ago

I wonder how they choose which offer to send to whomever. I haven't received any of these offers despite being an occasional monthly buyer. Never bought any plan tho.
With an offer like above I might even bite...

5 years ago

I have no idea, I only bought 4 and the last one was 8 months ago

5 years ago

I bought 11 alltogether and the last was one was in April this year. Let's wait and see, maybe they gonna send me an incentive to buy ;)

5 years ago

I bought all of them. Guess I'll never get a discount. xD

5 years ago

heh... I've been a monthly subscriber for I don't know how long. I may as well do the yearly subscription.

5 years ago

Probably based on how much money you spent in the past on HB and on which occurance. I've spent around 650 bucks on monthlies so far and I never got any discount offers when pausing or cancelling.

5 years ago

I just got;

"Subscribe to one month of Humble Monthly today and you'll get next month for free!"

I don't know how they pick these things. I've spent a fair bit of money on humble but I'm a very irregular monthly subscriber. I already turned down $3 off to stay subscribed when Overwatch popped up.

View attached image.
5 years ago*

I suspect they have a deal with Bethesda Blizzard about minimum amount of Overwatch licences sold and they haven't met it yet.

5 years ago*

you mean blizzard right?

5 years ago

activision blizzard to be precise

5 years ago

True. :-)

5 years ago

I just saw I got a much less great offer.

"Subscribe to three months of Humble Monthly and you'll get one month for FREE!"
Subscribe for 23$"

Sigh -_-

5 years ago

Me too, I think I would go for 2 for 1 though, but 3 months seem too much and i'm afraid next months will be a "let down"

5 years ago

Yeah, I'd go for buy one, get one free too. Hopefully I'll get a better offer in upcoming months. Don't want Overwatch anyhow and only slightly interested in reveals.

5 years ago

I got this one as well and there's an option to buy it as a gift in which case you don't even have to activate it for this month.

5 years ago

Is that really the case? I got this offer myself but I have 0 interest in Overwatch as I owned the game since it came out.

I mean. I know you can buy it as a gift, but does it count for the promotion? I mean you are not really subscribed

5 years ago

Haven't done it with this one yet, but I did that with the $3 off one month coupon.

5 years ago

You can also buy the bundle for yourself and gift the overwatch key to a friend ^^

5 years ago

Thanks for the tip!

5 years ago

I got $1,20 off, so $10,80.
Nah thanks.

5 years ago

I got nothing. Oof.

5 years ago

My offer (? the only mail I got in the past days) was "refer a friend and get $8".

Needless to say, no thanks.

I have a subscription, month by month, paused for this month and $3 coupon on this year's monthly attached to my account
though I thought that 'offer' was already available for anyone who cares

5 years ago*

It is like as if people are not flocking by the thousands to own a glorified online casino which cannot be even sold on the grey market. I wonder why.

Edit: By the way, I hope everyone will realise that this means this bundle will be considered to have the price of 4 dollars and the next one 6 dollars, so both content will go to the reduced CV list immediately…

5 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Reddit thread about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDealsMeta/comments/9kk8jy/humble_monthly_october_humble_monthly_66_off_466/

They really are desparate, huh? October's Monthly for just 4$?

If I hadn't already decided a year ago that I would never be locked in for a full year again (this month is my last), I'd certainly decide so now ...

5 years ago

thanks for info, just used year plan with 25$ bonus....my year plan was ending this month, so just in time :D (but probably my last extending)
most of those game from monthly i use for giveaways, so i mostly dont care what is in monthly pack (last game i used was Mafia 3, which is pretty good game)
btw i got no offer from them, they know me pretty well i suppose :D

5 years ago

what a trash bundle

5 years ago

Somehow, I feel like scammed

*Just want to voice my feelings here.

5 years ago

How do you feel scammed? Did you not get one of their desperate offers?

5 years ago

are they doing tricks so we may not pause (by error?) the monthly when we want to ?
just noticed they unlocked the early games a few days ago for me when i thought i paused subscription during September...

5 years ago

I want more of this delicious desperation, because in general I really liked the previous bundles (though skipped the one with Hearts of Iron 4 in it because those were far away from my taste)

5 years ago

I have some questions to those who's received any kind of speciel offer ($4 bonus, two monthlies for one's price etc.)

1. What kind of subrcriptions do you have? I guess most of you are 1-month subscribers, but is there anyone with a multi-month plan who still got an offer? I'm considering switching from my 6-month plan to monthly plan, because honestly, it doesn't worth if anymore when they're throwing offers like these to monthly subscribers.

2. Is it possible to buy the Monthly each month with PayPal balance only? I'm asking this because it's apparently not possible for me to purchase the 12-month plan without a credit card (I don't have one), however, their system somehow let me subscribe to the 6-month plan ~1,5 years ago, and as long is I don't cancel, it keeps recurring. AFAIK, you can buy the 1-month plan without credit card, but I don't feel like cancelling my subscription until I'm 100% sure about this.

5 years ago

If you don't want to have it resubscribing, then just gift it to yourself. I do that all the time since I don't have a credit card either and have to use alternative methods.

5 years ago

I'm buying month to month and got this months for 4$ but I already have it so it's not such a great deal for me.

5 years ago

can someone make screen or explain how does overwatch gift link looks like? how pepole trade it on steamtrades?

5 years ago

When you buy, it has two options.
Activate on linked Battle.Net account or create a gift link.

The gift link can be redeemed on a different Humble account. Which then must link a Battle.Net account to redeem the game.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.