Purchase the OCTOBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Overwatch with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF OCTOBER (5th OCTOBER) for $12* to receive the OCTOBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON SEPTEMBER 28th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • $25 when you subscribe for a year (limited promo)

if you wish to upgrade you may have to do so from the bottom of the monthly page.
    Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.
    source

• Coupon (via email): "Buy one month of Humble Monthly, get next month for free"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to three months of Humble Monthly and you'll get one month for FREE!" ($23)
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $4"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $8"

Also, it's too late to buy the September Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Overwatch
In order for your Overwatch key to redeem properly you need your Battle.net account region and the key region to match. In addition to that, you will not get a key; instead, you will need to link your Battle.net account to your Humble Bundle account.

Gift links for Overwatch seem to be ROW though, with the exception of them not being redeemable in the following countries BU BY CN CU ER IR KP LY MM SD SY VE (HB notice). Customers from these countries will get a $5 wallet credit instead.

More info: here (scroll down to "Q: I am getting a region related error message when I try to redeem").

Dungeons 3 <- needs confirmation

• RU/CIS - confirmed
  • CN maybe this
  • LatAm maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • EU maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • SEA maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • everyone else: ROW; note that this version is different from RU/CIS. The RU/CIS version includes app "630090 DLC Dungeons 3 - Theme - Horde" and depot "493905 Dungeons 3 Soundtrack" and the ROW version includes "711173 Dungeons 3 loca Korean", which means that the ROW version can be activated on top of the RU/CIS one.

source

Games:

Pay early and get: Overwatch; 21 Sep: Hidden Folks, Dungeons 3

👉 Overwatch 👈

You will not get a key for Overwatch. You will need to LINK YOUR BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT in order to redeem it.

There is still the Gift Link option though which seems to be ROW.

Note: An October 2018 Monthly entitles you to receive 3 Loot Boxes that will be delivered in the following Monthlies. If you stay subscribed to the Monthly, you will receive 2 Loot Boxes with your November Monthly and 1 Loot Box with your December Monthly.

Overwatch must be redeemed before December 31st, 2019.

Overwatch and Loot Box Redemption Instructions
Confirmation that the bundle will also contain Steam games

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Hidden Folks 97% of 3081 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $7.99
Dungeons 3 94% of 4442 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
American Truck Simulator 91% of 17344 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $19.99
Gremlins, Inc. 86% of 2476 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
We Were Here Too 75% of 984 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Old Man's Journey 89% of 563 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $7.99

Note: Wandersong is not featured in the bundle (it's just an "Exclusive Sneak Peek")

Retail:

• $140.93

Humble original: Ollie and Bollie

Ollie and Bollie bought an estate! Cut trees, build a house or start a farm in this outdoor autumn sandbox. Work with your friend Bollie and restore your new property together!

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th OCTOBER!

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

October is the Month of Free Thought. You're free to pick one of the below.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] October is National Spinach-Lovers' Month, but I won't say no to Overwatch either.
[New Subscription] October is Gourmet Adventures Month, and I'm going in.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] October is Caffeine Addiction Recovery Month, and I'd like to both decaf and get out of this harmful subscription habit.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] October is National Toilet Tank Repair Month, and honestly that's a better use of my money.
[Maybe subscribe] October is National Pizza Month, and I might want a slice of this bundle.
[Subscribed, and regret it] October is National Popcorn Poppin' Month, and most of those games had already popped their way into my library before. Sad.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] October is Computer Learning Month, and I should have learnt to buy good bundles like this.
[Complain] October is National Courtesy Month, and IGN should be nicer to all of us (more like Santa Claus).
[Potato] October is National Potato Month.

That hurts.

View attached image.
5 years ago

It sure does. :|

5 years ago

They made me bit the bullet and get it by sending me the $8 offer. If the bundle unlocks contain at least one good game then I consider it's well worth its price.

5 years ago

I didn't get any offer, been subscribing back and forth for like 2 years. Subscribed to their newsletter too.

5 years ago

i got ;
LIMITED TIME: Get three months of Humble Monthly for just $23

nah for me since my currency halved against usd in the last 6 months. though, i could think about if it was "free next month' campaign.

5 years ago

I would use it, but for some reason i didn't get anything

5 years ago

according to my currency here in turkey, 23$ makes 140 try roughly, which u can correlate as someone in eu to pay 140 euros or 140$ for someone in the states. wouldn't be a bit absurd for them to pay that much? i used to get monthlies around 35 try back then, it was like 3x but acceptable. now it's 6x and despite i can afford it, i don't feel to invest anyway.

5 years ago

I have the $25 offer too, but i'm not gonna use it. I don't want to drop 100+ eur without knowing what games i'll get, especially since my wishlist is very short.

5 years ago

Didn't get any mail of it, but have never bought a monthly bundle, so that can be the reason. Would have bought it for $4, maybe would have played Overwatch, but want it more for Hidden Folks. Maybe I get a mail soon, or not, maybe can pick it up with a bundle split then.

5 years ago

Cripies, I didn't even realize my subscription auto-renewed. Went to check my HB keys out of curiosity an I saw Overwatch in my list ready to be redeemed. Nearly pooped my panties. Noped out of there so quick I left a brown streak.

Part of me wants to accept October's bundle. Yet, I'm so scared of the unlocks. Out of the 3 months I've subscribed (since Feb 18, many skips) I think I've actually redeemed 3-4.

()()()()

I think I got screwed on my renewal.. did I? Since the games are showing up in my purchase list. Did my auto-renew just automatically pull these games into my account now? I don't want Overwatch, I don't want either of the unlocks 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢i think I just wasted $17CDN / 3 = $5.666666666666666666666666666666666666666666667 this month. Oh well, I guess I could have gambled it away like always.

5 years ago*

I'm not too sure but I think you can ask the support if you haven't revealed any of the keys yet.

5 years ago

don't know why I couldn't have thought of that myself lol. Thanks for correcting my duh moment! I'll try support!

5 years ago

as raptura said you should get into contact with support. as long as you dont reveal anything you should be eligible for a refund, if you reveal anything though you wont be able to get it refunded since theres no proof the keys havent been activated or could be

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

I dont have any fu*** cupon.
IGN I HATE YOU!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

That would be good for me. Almost 100% achievement in Just Cause 2

5 years ago

I dont want to ruin it for you but reaching 50% and 75% will need much more time that what you think. But all in all if you enjoyed just cause 2 i can assure you that with just cause 3 you will feel right back at home as its an excellent game.

5 years ago

Why do you think it can happen? I think just cause 2 was never bundled but i may be wrong.

5 years ago

It was in many, maaany Square Enix bundles and packs :)

5 years ago

I was really wrong then:)
Only if hb could release any of those square enix and ubisoft bundles instead of nothing at all.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I vote for November or December early unlock!

5 years ago

I totally forgot about the release of just cause 4. I am just not sure if they are going to put a game on their monthly that has been sold at every price for 5 at most.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Just Cause 3 doesn't seem too unlikely, yeah. (Though wouldn't that be more likely part of a multi-game headliner?)

What I want to see is Thumper. You know, the game that was supposed to be in the July(?) bundle, then withdrawn at the last minute. And high on my wishlist.

5 years ago

I don't care about Overwatch and Dungeons 3 but i got this coupon: "Subscribe to three months of Humble Monthly and you'll get one month for FREE!" ($23). So i decided to gamble and get the three months subscription. I'm sure i'll regret it soon enough... :D

5 years ago

Got the same offer today and I'm probably gonna gamble as well. So lets keep our fingers crossed ;)

5 years ago

So, I finally cancelled this month (I cancelled last month, but was persuaded bribed to stay with the $3 off offer), and then today I got the 3 months for $23 offer that some people have been getting.
I'm definitely not interested in Overwatch or Dungeons 3, and I won Hidden Folks here the other day 😁, but I noticed the option to gift the subscription, presumably meaning I can actually start the 3 months as soon as an early unlock interests me.

I was just wondering if anyone knew if I can buy this gift subscription and redeem it myself on the same account where I just cancelled the monthly?

Never mind it's in their FAQ:

Q: Is it possible to gift myself a subscription?

Yes, you may purchase a gift subscription and claim it to your account. This will function the same as a personal subscription however you will not receive a recurring charge.

5 years ago*

yeah i did that last month just sent the subscription to self in order to get rid of the recurring charge but then i just got bugged anyway to buy even though i was classed as a subscriber

5 years ago

I received the 3 months for $23 coupon today too, I don't know yet what to do, I would be ok with "Buy one month of Humble Monthly, get next month for free" or the one month for 4$ coupon. But the 23$ I don't know it's a commitment. And it means this month free but full price to the 2 coming.

5 years ago

Yeah, you're committing to getting 3 monthly bundles, but you get to choose which ones (I'm assuming we'll be able to pause months we're not interested in, like normal), and I'm not even gonna redeem my "gift" to myself until after the Overcrap monthly is out of the way.

Also, I look at it more as three months at $7.67 each, which if even a couple of games each month are good/interesting is a pretty good price! 😁

5 years ago

I'm into the one month for 7,67$ I calculated it too. Are you sure we can pause?
When you say you will redeem your gift after October monthly, how to do? It says "Coupon expires on October 5 at 10:00am PT."

5 years ago

Just select the buy as gift checkbox before checkout/payment, then redeem the gift yourself after this monthly finishes, either right after if the November early unlock looks good or wait until December, January etc. Obviously you're still down $23 until you actually redeem the "gift".

I'm fairly certain we can pause, it should behave just like a regular subscription, except it won't auto-renew when it's over.

5 years ago

I got the same offer, and I'm thinking about taking the approach you described here. So thanks for the info :)

5 years ago

I get the feeling this isn't what they're hoping people do, they do seem to be pushing Overwatch pretty strongly 😅
After I paid, the order receipt page said:

Thank you for purchasing 3 Month Plan as a gift.
You can play Overwatch while you wait for the rest of your games.
The full Humble Monthly Bundle unlocks on October 5

Which doesn't make sense, I even double checked to make sure I hadn't unlocked the October bundle somehow... 😆

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Ha yeah. I think you're right! Hopefully when you gift it, it doesn't automatically unlock the October monthly. I know you won't accept it until next month, but is that possible? I guess not...

5 years ago

I doubled checked, but they specifically say in their FAQ that a gift subscription will only unlock whichever monthly is running at the time the gift is redeemed, regardless of when it was purchased 😎👍

5 years ago

Brilliant! Thank you for all your research. I added you to my WL to say thanks :) Now we just have to hope that the remaining reveals for October are crappy ;)

5 years ago

😊

With my luck the remaining reveals will all be on my wishlist! 😅

5 years ago

Haha, of course :D I guess we can still make a quick trip to Groupbuys in that case ;)

5 years ago

So will you be starting your 3 months in November? I personally have. Been waiting for 7DTD forever and Hollow Knight looks awesome :)

5 years ago

Hmmm, not sure, I've been waiting for Hitman for sure, but I already won Hollow Knight here and 7DTD doesn't really look like my thing at all, do you know if it's got a decent single player mode?

5 years ago

Heh, I caved 😅
Hitman Season 1 for $7.67 seems like a steal, even if all the other games turn out to be stuff I already own or don't want. I thought about trying to win it here first but I've added the free episodes at various points and they turned out to be troublesome to remove using Steam automated support 😆

5 years ago*

Ha, I think it's a great deal however you look at it :) If it sweetens the deal there is a single player mode in 7DTD described here. If you read to the bottom it also mentions they'll be adding a single player campaign at some point :)

5 years ago

Hmm, looks like my linked screwed up. On my phone atm and I can't fix it. If you search Survival SP I'm sure you'll find it :)

5 years ago

Thank you for your reply ^.^ Then I will think about it :D

5 years ago

😎

5 years ago

Dang, received this offer on my non humble gmail so cant use it :(
Any way to use the coupon on another account?

5 years ago*

As you're effectively gifting the sub to yourself it shouldn't matter which email received the offer as far as I can see.
Just click the link in the email, and select "This subscription is a gift; send me a gift link" before you click the "pay" button.

You'll get an email with a link like this: www.humblebundle.com/?gift=a1b2c3d4e5f6g7h8 if you open that link while logged in to your humble bundle account I don't think you'll have a problem redeeming it.

5 years ago

Hmm yeah true, i also saw on the support they might switch it if received on the wrong email so ill try that first but keep this in mind. Thanks! :)

5 years ago

Since Humble Support wasnt fast enough i did this, thanks!

5 years ago

Cutting it close! 😎

5 years ago

Yeah xD Offer was valid till 7 pm!

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Wait how did you do this?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Oh lol I'm blind, thanks!

5 years ago

i want a coupon XD so rude

5 years ago

What I don't get is if Overwatch is one of the early unlocks or just an extra bonus, because I definitely not want that game (and I probably won't have any will to even spend time to try and get something out of it by reselling it) but if it's part of the bundle that means I will receive one less game if I subscribe. I'm interested in Hidden Folks and only slightly in Dungeons 3, so I'm also slightly tempted by the 3x2 offer.

5 years ago

Overwatch was actually the first early unlock. So yes, it is part of the bundle and not an extra bonus.

5 years ago

Ah thanks!

5 years ago

A reminder to check if your subscription is still paused, if you previously paused it.
I paused mine a few weeks ago when the bundle first came out, and it's been mysteriously unpaused now with no email.

5 years ago*

For today's Monthly, it doesn't matter any more; even if you pause it now, you will still get October Monthly if at the time of autocharge your subscription was not paused.

There are often problems with skipping a month, judging by the sheer amount of complaints from people who paused their subscription but who were still billed for that month after all.

5 years ago

Ah ok, thank you for the info!

5 years ago

Robin it unpauses automatically after the autocharge date, but it is for the next month
People are getting confused with that since autocharge is 1 week before the release of monthly and freak out that they will get that month. Easiest way to be sure is to check your charge date on settings when the monthly unpauses ;)

5 years ago

Thank you thief, for making it clear.
Guess I got worrried for no reason :')

5 years ago

Safest bet to really pause your subscription seems to also remove your payment credentials altogether, I guess.

5 years ago

I bet that Shadow Warrior 2 will be in the bundle....:) IGN trollin' time

5 years ago

Had that feeling too. (I'd prefer Firewatch ;P)

Me, I'm still hoping for Thumper .... Depending on the next early unlock, this may be my last Monthly (yearlong sub is finally over). Very much on the fence now, leaning towards quitting for good (but FOMO is strong).

5 years ago

Please no... I will hold you for responsible...

5 years ago

I'm guessing THE MESSENGER as early unlock... will sell nothing, but I will de the happiest.

or Celeste and Cuphead.

2D Platformer Bundle.... cries 1 salty tear :'(

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Come on Humble . Don't disappointing us again.

5 years ago

aaaaand disappointed...

5 years ago

very...

5 years ago

This monthly just went full YOLO.

5 years ago

So glad I paused

5 years ago

Hmmm... not strictly bad, but not thrilled either. Next month has Hollow Knight tho!

5 years ago

Officially, for the first time, dissapointed.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.