May 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ May 29th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† June 5th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

XCOM 2

XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack

XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack - no region locks.

Rise of Industry

Warsaw

Notes:

1. Jurassic World Evolution + Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe Dinosaur Pack constitute one choice (2 keys).
  2. XCOM 2 + XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack + XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack constitute one choice (3 separate keys).
  3. If you bought Yogscast Jingle Jam 2018 and didn't have the base game until now, you can activate Jurassic World Evolution - JingleJam.

Free DLCs to claim:

๐ŸŒŸ At some point in 2022: Rise of Industry out of stock.
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-10-04: Rise of Industry back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Jurassic World Evolution 80% of 24459 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.75 CV app/648350 W 0 $44.99
Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe DLC (DLC) 78% of 309 - - 1.65 CV app/817550 W 0 $10.99
XCOM 2 85% of 35247 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/268500 W M L 1 $59.99
XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack (DLC) 60% of 294 (Base game has cards) - 3.00 CV app/426321 W M L 0 $19.99
XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack (DLC) 37% of 115 (Base game has cards) - 0.75 CV app/399620 W M L 0 $4.99
Rise of Industry 80% of 2090 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/671440 W M L 0 $29.99
Niche - a genetics survival game 88% of 2609 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/440650 W M L 2 $17.99
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War 77% of 1986 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/489630 W L 0 $39.99
The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse 58% of 1394 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/619780 W M L 1 $14.99
WARSAW 75% of 248 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.60 CV app/1026420 W 0 $23.99
Heave Ho 95% of 698 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/905340 W M 0 $9.99
MO:Astray 95% of 1707 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1104660 W 0 $14.99
NEOVERSE 84% of 1995 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/994220 W M 0 $19.99
Chess Ultra 75% of 376 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.95 CV app/518060 W 0 $12.99
Horace 91% of 187 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/629090 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $340.85

Humble Original:

• Rainy Season
  • Fae Tactics - Sneak Peek

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this an aMAYzing bundle or a futile gold sink?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Good games this month, just enough for me to MAYntain my subscription.
[New subscription] I am MAYnly interested in Jurassic World Evolution / XCOM 2 / Rise of Industry, but I wonโ€™t say no to the others either; great deal this time!
[Maybe subscribe] Not sure about throwing my money at these games; Iโ€™ll think about it later and MAYbe subscribe before the end of the month.
[Pause] Sorry IGN, Iโ€™ll have to pause this month; a lot of these games are outside my domMAYn of interest.
[Cancelling] None of these MAYke me keep my subscription.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I will reMAYn unsubscribed for the time being, until I see something I really really want to have.

I have to say this bundle definitely interested me.

Ditto and Horace have been predictions for this bundle from me since it started so I'm glad I finally got those (and glad I refunded Ditto on Steam last week). Mo:Astray was on my wishlist and has turned out to be way more intricate of a platformer than I thought.

The rest are there. Jurassic Park Evolution would have eventually been in this bundle but I don't see it as a big tier item. Heave Ho is a fun little diversion but I don't see myself playing it for a long time all in one sitting. Neoverse and Chess... well I didn't have them so I picked them. Warsaw is the outlier for me since it's not a game I would usually play but I like the look and concept so I might give it a try.

Probably one of the better Choices for me since the first one.

4 years ago

This month I didn't get an email from humble saying my subscription was unpaused (it was, as it is all months). Weird.

4 years ago

Well, reading through the comment section I'm honestly surprised people are giving this particular bundle so much shit... Guess not enough AAA? Honestly seems people are kinda spoiled at this point, or maybe it's me liking more niche games?
For me it's one of the best Monthly/choice in a good while, lots of games I was looking to get, many of which I was very close to buying when they went on sale for like 13-14 bucks, so getting all of them for 12$ is a great deal.

4 years ago

I don't like it because it's been like 3 months with lot of strategy games, and the bundle have a game they already give 3 years ago...

4 years ago

That I can get, guess I'm just lucky to like those kind of games. Granted Xcom 2 was already in a Monthly, but it's still good value imo. If anything the one appaling choice is Niche, which was in not one but two tier1 from Humble.

4 years ago

It's not you liking niche games.

The quality of games from HB has always been good, some compare Fanatical to HB and I think it's silly because many solid games, regardless if they are AAA or indie will not be bundled in fanatical, or definitely not at a 12$ price with 12 games to choose from.

Which brings me to the next point being that classic members really can't complain. We went from an average of 6-8 games per month to a solid 10 games per month with 12 to choose from. That's 1$+ for each game, fanatical can rarely if ever do the same (I don't think it ever has but I'll leave room for subjective opinions about game value)

I feel most people that say they get a "better deal" elsewhere are either working with a lower currency to buy games, grey marketing it or some other shady or unrealistic scenario that is not being mentioned.

You may already have the games that are being bundled, you may be very specific in what you like but an HB bundle that doesn't suit said criteria doesn't make it bad shrug

4 years ago

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, the value is still more than there at 12$. I get people pausing for not liking the games... But saying it's shit or not worth the 12$? C'mon... I've too had monthlies I didn't like at all, like April, but even then I think the value was still there.
In my case I have been very close to getting JWE, Wh40k Gladius, Mo:Astray and Rise of Industry plenty of times, so getting them all for 12$ was a no-brainer, for me, one of the best monthlies in a while.

Edit: And yeah, Fanatical beats humble when it comes to regular bundles imo, in fact I can't even remember the last time I bought a regular bundle from Humble except maybe some t1... But they can't really compete with Monthly/Choice imo, specially if you've got the classic plan.

4 years ago

Yup, there can be many reasons for the bundle "to not be worth it" but that shouldn't mean that the bundle is trash.

I can't say I feel the same about fanatical bundles beating HBs, as I think the quality of the games are lower generally compared to the bundles HB comes out with.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Got a question on XCOM 2 region lock.
Can anyone confirm 'Asia without India', on non-included Asian countries?
It says 'This package is only purchasable in specified countries
Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Brunei Darussalam, Macau' on steamdb, but there are lots of other countries on Asia including South Korea, Japan, etc.

I'm from South Korea, and I already checked HB's gift link, and it seems I got the ROW key, but I would like to see someone could confirm on this :(

4 years ago

HI, there is no sub on SteamDB that has a lock for South Korea (or I can't find one), which means that you indeed get a ROW key (regardless of what the Humble Bundle notification says).
So far I haven't encountered a case in which the list of locked countries from a SteamDB sub was incomplete.

4 years ago

Thanks for the reply! :D

4 years ago

I was hoping for a better month myself but I was dissapointed, I already own the two highlighted games: XCOM2 and Jurassic World Evolution and none of the other games have interested me. I think instead of giving the base game of XCOM2 but if they gave the collection then it would have been maybe more worth it.

I guess this kind of explains why it was so bizzar that XCOM2 was missing from that 2K Game Together Bundle that released like two weeks ago (had xcom 1) but they probably thought people would really complain if the humble choice game was just bundled the week before and not sure about that niche game which has been in $1 bundles previously.

I guess I can only hope next month is a bit better, I think I only have like 2-3 credits left of my year long sub so I am pausing quite a bit, to make it last and when my sub does go - I may be almost forced to renew it if I want to stay classic plan - but I think lately ever since the choice thing came out it seems to be getting worse and worse, which I had kind of hoped with them increasing the price maybe the games would be getting a bit better or maybe somewhat newer games.

And I think that one leak was kind of right since the day or so before someone got an email that showed Jurassic World Evolution, Rise of Industry, and Niche and people thought that couldn't be right, but it turns out it was.

4 years ago

What did you expect for $12 at 10 games ?
"Older" AAA Games not good enough for that price ?

4 years ago

I don't mind some older games, but lately some of the games they've been given are like 10 or even 20 years old (like turok, turok 2, capitalism ii) and even in the newest monthly they gave a game that has been bundled twice in the $1 tier and was even bundled pretty reccently (niche).

Even if you compare the months before the choice, the headliners were better, and at least through the years there were no repeats until this month. XCOM2 was given in the Feb 17 Bundle, but now XCOM2 is like 4 years old - if they gave WOTC DLC then maybe it would have been more worth it - maybe even give that as a seperate choice so those that already own XCOM2 could just redeem the DLC and not the base game.

4 years ago

Yes the very old games are from my point of view bad because i don't want to play Turok and such ones at 2020.
They were "ok" at the time they came out but they were only ok because of the graphic that are now very outdated.
But a lot of people try to get that oldies -in GA's too-. Maybe because of nostalgia.

Niche was weak, thats no question.
But anyway are 10 games for 12$ with stuff like XCOM 2 and Jurrasic World (i bought the JW Deluxe Version -not the highest- for around 17โ‚ฌ not long ago... -_-).

The two, weak, XCOM 2 DLCs that they gave with the actual choice are separate keys. I activated only them because i had the base game from before.

4 years ago

"ever since the choice thing came out it seems to be getting worse and worse"

for the same 12$, classic members now get 10 games out of 12 to choose from and you also know what you are buying into rather than mystery prizes, I really disagree that it is worse.

Game quality wise, it might not be to your taste but the value is always there. 12 dollar for 10 games you chose is way better than 12 dollar for 1-3 headliners and 3-5 mystery games you have no control on.

4 years ago

Like I said to the above post, for me I don't mind if you get some older AAAs that are maybe like 5 years or so old, but not those ancient almost abandonware games that released at the start of the century (like Turok, Turok 2, Captilism II) or games that have been bundled a lot and in the cheapest tier like NIche.

I guess I kind of like how all the games are revealed at once so in a way for me I know what I am getting and it allows me to say pause and save a month if only one or maybe two games are of interest or if none are interest at all. But In the past when we only got 1-3 reveals most months had a game as the headliner that I liked and so I took the plunge. Then come the end of the month there would at most maybe be 1-2 of the mystery games that would interest me.

4 years ago

I don't care for those older games either but there are people who were glad for them - I think a game or 2 in 12 like that isn't an issue and actually perhaps it's understandable given the price we pay.

4 years ago

Much agreed, especially since this is the best bundle I've seen since the Choice program started. Gladius and XCOM 2 have been on my wishlist for ages, Warsaw looks amazing (sucker for unorthodox WW2 games) and I've been curious about Niche and JP:Evolution, too.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

My favorite bundle was the month with Two Point Hospital, that game was a hoot :D

I just would like people to express more clearly - not liking a bundle because it doesn't suit your taste is not the same as the bundle being shovelware/trash and HBC is far from that.

4 years ago

Indeed, there hasn't really been a "bad" bundle per se imho, just ones where either I owned the games I wanted or else nothing appealed to me.

4 years ago

Is there a mystery game for this bundle as well?
Or was that a one time event?

4 years ago

One time thing

4 years ago

My classic plan is saying I can only pick 9 this month. The classic plan has always allowed me to pick 10 before. Anyone know what's going on with this?

4 years ago

No idea, i am classic subscriber and got 10 games in this bundle, try to contact Humble support.

4 years ago

Are you sure you are on the Classic Plan? It seems like a Premium one. I claimed all 10 games without a problem ->

View attached image.
View attached image.
4 years ago

Did you cancel last month?

4 years ago

No. I waited a bit, and I can't find the message that said "9 games" anymore, so I'm guessing it was a display error.

3 years ago

Interested in 2 games and I already have 2 of them, depending on if I find jurassic world worthy I'll buy the bundle. But first I need time to watch some gameplay.

4 years ago

It's a shame 'cause none of these games interest me all that much tbh, gonna pause

4 years ago

NOOO! WTF happening with Humble Choice...??? It's getting worst every month..It's a shame!!

4 years ago

I would advise people that are going to pause to wait a bit. There is a spring sale around the corner, so take advantage of that extra 10% on the spring sale before pausing.

4 years ago

if paused previous month, advantage is gone already
and that is probably the case of more and more people ^^

4 years ago

more and more people

Thanks to Trump I instantly growl when I read/hear these words in this constellation. ^^

4 years ago

But those words are tremendous words. Beautiful ones! Maybe the best ones ever told. Maybe Omicron666 should have been a poet, he has the you know what for it.

4 years ago

now i realize he's the new Godwin's point ๐Ÿ˜†

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

If you claimed it does not pop up (as far i know) only if you try to make a gift link.

4 years ago

I only liked the first Humble Monthly (the one with 10 games), I continued suscribing 2 months, even if I thought we deserved something better, I paused last month and I have just paused this one.

I hope they bring something big like when they brought Total War Warhammer 1 (I'd like the second one) in Monthly and something decent like Iconoclasts in the indie level.

4 years ago

And I'd want to pass on that, as I already own TWW2 and all DLC. Three Kingdoms though ... :-p

4 years ago

I understand, but 3 Kingdoms is even newer, isn't it? Anyway, Humble bring something better next time.

I would like to say as well, that offering a cheaper price when you are about to pause is a dirty move, they should offer us that directly, waiting for us to pause or cancel to offer it seems a dirty move in my opinion.

(When I said firts Humble Monthly I meant first Humble Choice)

4 years ago

Afaik they offer the cheaper price only once. Not much of a dirty move, if it's just an option for one month.

4 years ago

Hmm they are getting desperate again? Got 40% off for a year for new Premium sub...

Still worse than Classic...

3 years ago*

Deleted

3 years ago

Still not worth it because you cant pause for a month and continue the next with the same price. That means 12 dollars x 12 months even if the games are bad. Also humble mostly give games without any DLC. So its not worth it at all the 12 dollars they ask.

3 years ago

what you speak about not able to pause, this feature still works :/

3 years ago

No it doesnt work in this offer for new subs at 40% discount. In the mail they said that if i pause the price will be back to 19.90 dollars. So its 12x12 months and if i dont like the games from a month if i pause i will lose all the rest months in this price.

3 years ago

omg ^^ :-)

3 years ago

Yes its a shame. Otherwise i would have subscribe but humble keep taking the bad way with the customers.

3 years ago

really!?!? I still think there is some partly misunderstanding, as you pay up a year, and maybe this offer is valid for a year only?? (atleast you could use 12 months with discounted price)

3 years ago

The price is for 1 year yes. But if for example pause the third month the other 9 months will be full price. So they dont let you to pause and keep the 12 dollars price.

3 years ago

Can you post the exact wording they used ? Thanks!

3 years ago

Single use coupon. Coupon redeemable for $7.99 USD off Humble Choice Premium Month-to-Month Subscription Plan for the next 12 months. Pausing or canceling the subscription will void the offer. Coupon expires May 28 at 11:59pm PST. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited

3 years ago

I deleted the email yesterday but i remember they write that "The discount will be recantation if you pause or cancel your subscription in any of the month". They didnt write it in the humble site but only in the email. Its a big drawback for me because i dont want the games from every month.

3 years ago

oh, its not yearly but 12x monthly sub :P seems like I misunderstood, that is shadiest thing like ever with Monthly/Choice >_<

3 years ago

Yes if i subscribe now i will have humble premium till the next April 2021. If i pause in any of the next month the price will go back to 19.90 and the discount will be ignored.

3 years ago

if looking through fingers, itรคs still better than nothing for non-subs or non-Classic subs :)

3 years ago

Yes definitely but without the pause thing for many will not be worth it. Its 12x12 that means 144 dollars the year but we dont know what games they will give.

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

So you have to pay $12 each month untill the 12 months run out or you choose to pause. So if you only want one month for $12, you can still go this way and pause/cancel right after you got it. I would say, its not that bad deal

3 years ago

Its not that great either. The option to pause is a great advantage to the customers. I cant know if in the 12th month they will give some amazing games that i would want. I prefer to have the choice like before with humble monthly at 12 dollars also. If they can give me 12 dollars subscription with the pause ability i would buy it immediately.

3 years ago

just like Keksinator told above;
also if you dont like 12th month games, then you can cancel sub with that (still got 11 months games), there isn't anyway they can force you to get 12th month :)

3 years ago

yes, you cant get 12 months with the ability to pause and continue with the $12 /month. but you can stay for maximum 12 months for $12 each month untill you choose to not to stay on that. So if you want the current bundles for $12, go for it. there might be only one disadvantage for you: you are no longer a new subscriber and maybe they will later give a better bonus to new subscribers...

but its also smart from humble bundle: people who buy the bundle might even stay for worse bundles as they dont want to loose the lower price... so if i would be ign, i might would put some trash into the next month as many people would want to stay on the cheaper subscription in the hope that the next months will be better xD

3 years ago

Exactly thats my point. Due to this discount they maybe will put bad games in the next coming months and the new subscribers will be in a dilemna to cancel or not because pause is not an option. Its smart from humble but smart customers i dont think they will take this discount right now. I will wait for a better subscribe with the ability to pause at 12 dollars. I had bought a lot of humble bundles the past month but never bought a choice bundle. A bit more patience and maybe they will give a better option for the premium.

3 years ago

I got even better ~60% off for 6 months. (around 3โ‚ฌ less than classic, but also one game less)

3 years ago

One general question about games with DLC in choices.

If I want to give away main game but want to redeem dlc/dlcs, I have to use "claim" and giveaway a steam code or I can use gift link option for main game and will have option to claim dlcs separately?

3 years ago*

Some DLCs (like Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe Dinosaur Pack) are "bonus" to the base game, so you need to claim the base game. After you claim that game, you will have separate DLCs and base game (in case of this bundle, but there is no general rule)

3 years ago

Thank you for answer. Do you now how it is with Frostpunk (from other choice)? I have main game and will GA it later, but dont have dlc and want to reddem it. Also prefer to GA thing with gift link.

3 years ago

DLC is separate from base game

View attached image.
3 years ago

BTW, don't do it with gift links. Humble is banning many people who trade (which is against their ToS) since they can trace those links. Just do GAs with steam key which will help you avoid ban ;)

3 years ago

I read about it. Thank you for a advice (i will probably change my behaviour after this advice). Maybe I should change it to steam keys as you say (thank you for advice). But too be honest it would be stupid from HB side. As they say gift link should be used for gifts = if someone uses them can be banned. By tracing you mean when it was activated or on which email it was sent?

So far I used only a giftlink for a long time (not banned so far, but it is scary :) ).

3 years ago

I know, their way to ban/disable accounts for trading/sharing gift links is ridiculous. But hey, we can do nothing about it ;)

Future read:
traded ~20 games and HB said "no"
example what can happen' when one "receiver" will complain about your "services"
some discussion about "key vs gift"

3 years ago

Yes, the keys are separate and can be used with either a key or a gift link

3 years ago

Ok, than you for info. I guess it should also work this way with frostpunk = I will make a gift link (with Frostpunk from other choice and try to redeem DLC).

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Bump reminder that today is the autocharge day, so pause your subscription if you're not interested in the games of the month.

3 years ago

Thank you.

3 years ago

I've been subscribed since May 2016 and this is my first pause

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

That's what I've done in the past but I don't think it's worth it this time. It's difficult to determine the value of something that doesn't really interest me, and lately there are only a few people who have anything I want to trade for

3 years ago

I love how 2 years later Humble still cant figure out how to keep people paused... FFS

3 years ago

Did you get surprised by the autocharge for this too? The only bundle I ever bought was in February 2017 (which also had XCOM 2). I've paused every month since then immediately after getting the alert email. This month there was no alert email... AND no money in my account. I'm hoping my housemate's kind transfer makes it before the overcharge fee.

I immediately removed my payment method despite being grandfathered in for 10 games. I can't risk that again.

3 years ago

Yeh Ive been paused for last 2 months due to coovid

3 years ago

If you're using Gmail, it may now be auto-sorting the emails for you into special folders [ie, ones other than Inbox or Spam]. About a year ago, Humble- for some inexplicable reason- randomly wanted to confirm that my computer (the same one I'd always been using for the site) was user-authorized, and the confirmation code e-mail wasn't showing up in any of the usual folders.

I contacted Humble, and they very politely and helpfully pointed out the new Gmail setup for me (as Humble support suggested to me, the confirmation e-mail had gotten auto-sorted into the "Promotions" folder). I'd really not have had any way of knowing about Google having introduced that function, if Humble hadn't pointed it out for me. -.-;

Since then, I've noticed that the auto-sorting is really random as to when and where it kicks in, so it's still quite possible that you're having the same issue, despite it being a year after my own issue.

tl;dr version: Your missing alert e-mail may not be Humble's fault, but Google's.
(Though it also wouldn't be the first time Humble e-mails didn't send out, either, so not arguing that possibility outright. :P)

3 years ago

They can't figure it?

Or they don't want it?

3 years ago

So i subbed for a year with that 40% off month to month deal last month...
Should i have been charged for June already? Or does it happen tomorrow when the bundle is released?

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

The deal was for 40% off month to month plan when you sign up for 12 months of it
But if you pause or cancel you lose the 40% off

3 years ago

Go to HB Subscriber page then click on MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION button, and share these two information, as I circled on screen:

View attached image.
3 years ago

Joined May 23, 2020
Your next bill is for AU$17.99 on June 26, 2020

So i'll be missing out on June bundle?

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

For the June bundle, you need to pay to the last Friday of June (26th June 2020). You missing the current month (May) somehow.

3 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/cpssNx8.png
I claimed May on May 23....

Wait and see what happens tomorrow/day after i guess, if it doesn't give them to me, and it's a decent month, i'll submit a ticket..
Maybe i have to manually claim and accept the charge each month...

3 years ago*

Ok, turns out you have to 'unlock' it each month, so all good

3 years ago

no june bundle leaks yet ? lol

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

There is one leak on Reddit. Seems legit.

View attached image.
3 years ago

Why on earth, they would give 2x xcom2?

3 years ago

Seems like a joke to me lol.
Xcom: Enemy Unknown - I guess that this is just a guess because of the current monthly
Jack Keane - game relased in 2008 with mixed reviews
Bad rats - 1 dollar game, relased in 2009
Neighbors from hell - 2 games relased in 2003 and 2004...... seriously?
Rayman Legends - This one was in mass giveaway by ubisoft itself so.. most of players will already have it
Xcom 2 - this one was literally this month
Capitalism 1 - I guess that this one could be possible, but again, can be just a guess, based on previous months
Mountain of faith - if I found the right one, this is game from 2008, which relasey in 36 houry from now? (So it wouldn't even be relased in time for the next one?)
Layers of fear - Humble gave away this one
Amnesia - same as Layers of fear
Xcom 2 - Oh, yes. They would give you 2 copies of a game they already gave you previous month

Honestly, it just looks to me like a pile of bullcrap and there would be almost no reason for anyone to buy it.
(But that could also be HB's strategy because of the deal they offered - cheaper humble choice for a year, but you start paying the full price if you pause at any moment)

Sorry for any grammar mistakes or typing errors, I'm writing this from my phone.

3 years ago

If the next month will be like this, It would be a big skip from me

3 years ago

Xcom 2 - Oh, yes. They would give you 2 copies of a game they already gave you previous month

It's a bit more simple than that: This is already the second time X-Com 2 was in Monthly (this time with DLCs, however), which is likely what the reddit quote was playing off of.

As you noted, most of the other titles listed have been previously free either in part or in whole, or are iffy games which have been heavily bundled. In addition to being a 2007 title that hasn't been released on Steam yet, Touhou Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith requires a fan-patch for its English language version. That all may be enough explain its inclusion on the list.

3 years ago*

Deleted

3 years ago

I would assume you where being sarcastic?

3 years ago

You would be correct.

3 years ago

I would assume you are STILL being sarcastic?

3 years ago

Nope, only in the first post :)

3 years ago

How could anyone bevel that was real lol. +1

3 years ago

I would assume you are being sarcastic?

3 years ago

haha

3 years ago

Meh, only one copy of Bad Rats, and no Bad Rats Show - easy skip.

3 years ago

But Adam, they have the pattern of spreading a series over several months. It's July's highlight!

3 years ago

Maaaybe I give a chance for them.

3 years ago

Not even Fortix included... I will pause for first time with the new monthly...

3 years ago

Don't worry about that, see my post below. :)

3 years ago

I have it on good authority that this Humble Choice will include 12 copies of Fortix - but you can only choose 10 of them!

3 years ago

Yeah, well, I heard- from a very reliable source!- that one of the selections is "Four ticks, Fortix" which counts as 4 choices but gives 4 copies of the game, and that another selection is Fortix 2, which counts as two choices. So there's actually 14 copies of the first Fortix in the bundle (1x10 + 4x1), of which you can only claim at most 10 copies. 8, if you're silly enough to want to go for a copy of Fortix 2.

3 years ago

You're telling me I can finally give away more Fortix, and I get 10 copies per bundle here? Oh, I'm in!

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

It's an insider joke of the forefathers. link

I think it was just one of the first games to be available for really cheap on Steam. for me it was Defy Gravity
It's supposed to be a suprisingly decent puzzel game.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

They emailed me asking if I want to buy the monthly for 6$. I am quite tempted but idk if I actually want anything, wish it was XCOM 2 expansion as well. lol

3 years ago

I pretty much never get the "good" Humble coupons, but I checked after seeing your comment and I had the $6 one sitting in my inbox as well. That one is too good to pass up for me.

3 years ago

Lucky you!

3 years ago

I got it too! And couldn't resist buying it!

3 years ago

any leaks for next month?

3 years ago

No leaks yet, but here is a lick for you..

Not sure if this will make the next 8 hours pass faster, but whatever.

View attached image.
3 years ago

No.

I get why leaks were interesting back in the day when Humble Monthly was still a Mystery bundle and leaks could influence your decicion whether you should get it or not, but now that all games are known from the get go what would even be the point?

Except maybe holding out on buying a game that might be in the next Choice.

3 years ago

Nope, but the leaks are always wrong, soooo...

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.