UK: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/uk/product/435313/holiday-surprise-box-2016 £5 = 6€
AU: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/au/product/435318/holiday-surprise-box-2016 $A9 = 6.4€
EU: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/435323/holiday-surprise-box-2016 6.5€
NA: https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/435312/holiday-surprise-box-2016-pc-download $10 = 9.5€

LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII

GOETIA [PC DOWNLOAD]

LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER [PC DOWNLOAD]

LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2 [PC DOWNLOAD]

HITMAN INTRO PACK [PC DOWNLOAD]

HITMAN GO: DEFINITIVE EDITION [PC DOWNLOAD]

TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD [PC DOWNLOAD]

20% Off Next Purchase (Digital Catalog Games Only, exclude Preorder) - (usable 1 time)

50% Off HITMAN Upgrade Pack [PC Download] - (usable 1 time) <-- -75% at gamestop for Full Pack and Upgrade Pack

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/dlc/hitman-upgrade-pack/128559
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/hitman-full-experience/123742

According to my sources, EU might work as guest checkout. But there's no guarantees.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Oh come on. I already have most of these. I'm not keeping it for lightning returns only :|
Already cancelled the order on the page (without viewing the keys). Do I also need to contact support?

EDIT: yep, got my Paypal refund after cancelling the order

7 years ago*

Final fantasy alone makes this bundle worth, in my opinion.

7 years ago

I want to be upset but at least it has one FF game. Was hoping for two. Oh well will do giveaways for the LOK games and Tomb Raider later.

7 years ago

I was thinking about buy this box but I forgot to buy it. Am I lucky?

7 years ago

nope, keys are being rolled out as we speak

7 years ago

What do you mean? You can't buy it anymore.

7 years ago

Not bought, thanks my dear god.
From whole pack i wanted only Hitman, i got it basically only for 10 cards, bought Grim for 10 random cards, Grim changed for Hitman, its only ep1 but still :)
i know why i wont buy blind bundles :)

7 years ago

happy cake day ^^

7 years ago

I still remember the SE humble bundles... Much better than this.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

7 years ago

Thx God I did not buy this box...

7 years ago

Just received the keys for the EU version, it's the same as the USA one:

LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII
GOETIA [PC DOWNLOAD]
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER [PC DOWNLOAD]
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2 [PC DOWNLOAD]
HITMAN INTRO PACK [PC DOWNLOAD]
HITMAN GO: DEFINITIVE EDITION [PC DOWNLOAD]
TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD [PC DOWNLOAD]
Sconto del 20% sul prossimo acquisto (valido solo su giochi del nostro catalogo digitale, esclusi i pre-ordini) - (può essere usato solo 1 volta)
Sconto del 50% sul Pacchetto Upgrade di HITMAN [Versione digitale per PC] - (può essere usato solo 1 volta)

I'm not really sad for it, I was missing most of the games.

7 years ago

Hitman Go and Goetia are awesome imho! What do they mean, PC Download though? Those aren't Steam keys? O.o

7 years ago

All of them are steam keys.

7 years ago

Ok, good. Thanks :)

7 years ago

I bought it in hopes it had Lightning Returns so I'm happy with it
Didnt have any of the games and had TR: Underworld on my wishlist so that's nice

7 years ago

Wow you guys SURPRISED or what? :D

7 years ago

more stuff to give away

7 years ago

i am honestly baffled how many of you shout "refund". i don't see how this is a particularly bad bundle. FF13-3, Goetia, Hitman Intro Pack and Hitman GO are pretty good value. the rest is filler material, sure. but for 6.5€ i really can't complain. it's a decent bundle.

EDIT: now all i need is my email. still nothing here. xD
EDIT2: nevermind, got it on the website...

EDIT3: and Hitman Episodes 2-7 for 20€ is an awesome price, actually!

7 years ago*

Have you checked your SE account. I received no email but the keys were available.

7 years ago

yes, thanks. found it while you were writing your reply (see EDIT2). ^^

7 years ago

Yeah, I'm quite happy with it. Goetia was a game I wanted, and I was quite interesting in Hitman GO as well. The intro pack is nice in that we now get a further 20% discount on the full pack for when it goes on sale.

Also, check your order history, you can get the keys that way.

7 years ago

You get a 50% coupon for the full pack

7 years ago

which is actually a fantastic price.

7 years ago

7 years ago

Lucky USians

7 years ago

oh, that changes things. ^^ i thought it was still without any bigger discount.

7 years ago

Yes, but I'm waiting for a 75% discount :P

7 years ago

Yeah I'm pretty pleased with it as well.
A handful of nice games for myself and a couple more to give away. :3

7 years ago

I'm very pleased with the bundle. Based on their past bundles, I was expecting a lot worse than that.

7 years ago

The only game I already owned was Tomb Raider: Underworld, so this was a good deal! Plus 50% off Hitman upgrade pack, that's worth $30 right there :)
A question: can the coupon be used in conjunction with a sale?

7 years ago

Same here... I'm glad that they "presented" us soul reaver too... Bring me nice memories.

7 years ago

It's valid for the second half of January so they've probably planned it to fall outside of any sale period. So the real question would be whether or not it stacks with the other 20% coupon

7 years ago

Yeah, I was wondering that too ...

7 years ago

Well, I won Goetia and Lightning Returns here, so no real regrets for not getting it. The Hitmans and Kains would have been nice though. Finally something to spend my points on ;)

7 years ago

The Kain games are yours! I'll drop the keys in chat when I get on PC :3

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

I've sent you the keys! Enjoy <3

7 years ago

Happy to see Goetia and Hitman intro, the rest I'm not sure.

It's been so long since I played any FF games... Does it make sense to start with lightning returns?

I'll take a look at those soul reaver games and maybe make some GAs or trades if they aren't my cup of tea.

7 years ago

start with FFXIII and then play through FFXIII-2 and then Lightning Returns (because these games are basically a trillogy)

7 years ago

A trilogy you say... Now the decision is whether to hold onto the game until I play through the first two, or trade/GA and pick it up in a year when I've had the time to play through the first couple.

First the anticipation, now the hard decisions... My friend just told me stressed is backwards desserts, so maybe I just need a cookie.

7 years ago

Apparently, according to a Steam review, lightning returns can be played stand alone as it fills you in with the previous story anyway.
Since this is the only FF game I have, I will have to play it standalone anyway :P

7 years ago

I don't think i gonna activate any of those keys...
But... i guess i gonna make my first train out of those... and wish a merry Christmas to SG community! :D

Can someone confirm that those EU keys are ROW, pretty please?

7 years ago

How does one go about getting a refund then? (EU version)

7 years ago

please contact us at
storesupport-eu@square-enix.com

7 years ago

Awesome! Didn't own any of the games :-o Quite surprised about that.. Also wanted the Hitman games, so nice to get them :-) I don't really understand what people were expecting that they're so disappointed..

7 years ago

This is a perfectly ok bundle for the price. I have no regret or interest in getting a refund.

It has 4 games I don't own that look good - Goetia (which I had wishlisted), Hitman Intro Pack (which is short, and with my limited time that's not a knock against it), Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1 and 2. I think I have Hitman GO from another bundle, but that could be for mobile.

I own Tomb Raider: Underworld and will trade FINAL FANTASY XIII. The former I also have a spare key of somewhere, the latter would be easy to trade.

Edit: All fine an well, but where are my keys?!?
Edit #2: The keys are available on the site, not in email.

7 years ago*

I dont own any of those games so im happy but im waiting for the incoming SE humble bundle with something like jc3. If that happens i will definitely buy one. I wanted a ff game from this box and i got it so that is already good enough for me. For £5 the box was worth the price at least but i can understand why some people are complaining.

7 years ago

Humbles have been primarily Eidos rather than SE games so JC3 would be T3 if anything and as such likely cheaper on sale unless you happened to not own the rest of the bundle anyway.

7 years ago

I usually only buy bundles if i dont own any or just 1 game since i dont have that many games to begin with (good games). Last bumdle i bought was the t3 grim dawn bundle because i didnt own a single game. Was the same price on steam but the 6 extra games made it more appealing for me. One can always dream that the next bundle wont disappoint either.

7 years ago

Okay, this is clearly a problem with people expecting too much.
I for one, am quite happy with it.

• The Hitman Intro pack is cool for checking out, if I want to buy more from that game or not.
  • I'm don't really care for FF, but when I look at the games in that franchise, "Lightning Returns" is probably the one that interests me most. I even had it wishlisted for areason I do not recall.
  • Goetia doesn't look terrible either. I do like click and point adventures. Keeping it.
  • I already have Tomb Raider Underworld. I'll just give it away.
  • The Legacy of Kain games really look old ... guess I'll just give them away to someone who likes stuff like that.
  • "Hitman GO" .. well yeah, that's meh. Another giveaway.

All in all, keeping 3 out of 7. I would have loved "The Turing Test", but it was unlikely, so all in all I'm very pleased with what i got. I wasn't expecting the latest $60 AAA titles within a €6.50 bundle.

7 years ago

If you haven't played Hitman GO on your phone before, it's definitely worth checking out. It's anything but "meh" imo, if you're into puzzle games that is (but I'm guessing you are since you wanted The Turing Test)

7 years ago

I do like puzzles every now and then, but the "phone" part really turns me off. I'll never understand why anyone would play games on a mobile device and even if I can play this one on my PC it's still a port from mobile. Anyway, I accidentally copied over the key for "Hitman GO" instead of "Hitman Intro pack" when I was activating my stuff on Steam. Done's done, so might as well give it a try. Perhaps I'll like it after all.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Did you grew up just playing games on PCs or on consoles like the GameCube, SNES and such?

I played my first computer game on a CP/M system (that's pre DOS, in case you wonder) and after that on an original 80286 and so forth, so yes it's always been games on PC for me. I never cared about consoles, with those controllers and without a proper keyboard. And I simply cannot understand all the fuzz mobile devices, for me even a laptop is too small and limiting. I don't have a smartphone and more importantly don't want one. Whole different attitude, whole different generation.

Different strokes for different folk I guess.

Agreed and you're right, of course.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Wow, a quick Google search shows the latest release for the CP/M OS was 33 years ago.

Yup, it had a ROM-BASIC overlay, copyright 1985. Available games were stuff like text adventures or simple ASCII games provided as code examples for BASIC in printed form - strictly non commercial. My first commercial game was "Ultima V - Warriors of Destiny" for DOS 5,25" floppy discs, on that 80286 with a GENOA Super EGA Graphics card. I still have the original box, including a cloth map and a metal trinket coin.

Linux is my main OS, I only use Windows for games and a few programs that aren't available otherwise. Even though there's Steam for linux too and an increasing number of AAA games, I still prefer to keep work and pleasure separate rebooting to Win7 (not 10) if I want to play something. And while there's a lot of choice in Desktop environments under linux, I still prefer doing many tasks directly on the shell. I mean what's the point of clicking and selecting stuff, to cut and paste it somewhere else, when you could simply type "mv xy yz" in a terminal? :-)

7 years ago

The pack has a nice value. Even though I already bought Lightning Returns less than a month ago, I paid $6 just for that game during a sale. Considering the whole pack was 6.49 Euro I think it's worth it just for Lightning Returns alone. Now it isn't their fault that I couldn't wait.
I'm not very happy about it but I'm not mad either.

Goetia looks interesting and I didn't have it and the two Soul Reaver games were on my list for some time. I already had Underworld (I think I have this game across all my gaming platforms) but it's a nice game for those who never played it. Hitman Go looks different. I'm not sure I like it but I'll give it a try.
The Hitman Intro Pack is a bit "meh" but it's worth a try.

All in all I'm not refunding it. At least I got some games I didn't have and they look interesting enough to justify the purchase.

7 years ago

This is pretty sweet!

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.