UK: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/uk/product/435313/holiday-surprise-box-2016 £5 = 6€
AU: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/au/product/435318/holiday-surprise-box-2016 $A9 = 6.4€
EU: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/435323/holiday-surprise-box-2016 6.5€
NA: https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/435312/holiday-surprise-box-2016-pc-download $10 = 9.5€

LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII

GOETIA [PC DOWNLOAD]

LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER [PC DOWNLOAD]

LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2 [PC DOWNLOAD]

HITMAN INTRO PACK [PC DOWNLOAD]

HITMAN GO: DEFINITIVE EDITION [PC DOWNLOAD]

TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD [PC DOWNLOAD]

20% Off Next Purchase (Digital Catalog Games Only, exclude Preorder) - (usable 1 time)

50% Off HITMAN Upgrade Pack [PC Download] - (usable 1 time) <-- -75% at gamestop for Full Pack and Upgrade Pack

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/dlc/hitman-upgrade-pack/128559
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/hitman-full-experience/123742

According to my sources, EU might work as guest checkout. But there's no guarantees.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

or maybe don't gamble on mystery boxes to begin with.

7 years ago

But...but... preorders! Complaining! Riots! It's part of the gamer culture D:

7 years ago

Where can I see the games included?

7 years ago

20% Off Next Purchase (Digital Catalog Games Only, exclude Preorder) - (usable 1 time) : https://store.eu.square-enix.com/w/pc-digital
Coupon code: Z3QFFVLSE (Coupon Valid date: 16/01/2017 to 30/01/2017)

50% Off 291453 HITMAN Upgrade Pack [PC Download] - (usable 1 time) : http://store.eu.square-enix.com/ref/DLHMUPUK01
Coupon code: 9C8QCZYSE (Coupon Valid date: 16/01/2017 to 30/01/2017)

7 years ago

The coupons aren't that bad, but what's with them only working for 14 days starting the middle of next month? That's just weird.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

please contact us at
storesupport-eu@square-enix.com

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Where did you get the email from?

7 years ago

From my order

SUPPORT
If you experience any problems with your order, please contact us at
storesupport-eu@square-enix.com

This email receipt can be used as your proof of purchase
Square Enix EU and Scalefast SAS, its authorized reseller, wish to thank you again for your purchase.

You can go to your account and cancel your order by clicking on: My account > Your orders > Cancel order. The money will return to your account within 1-7 working days.

7 years ago

I just went to the orders page under my account and cancelled it from there.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

just found in the refund policy that you are required to send a mail, stating withdrawal of order as your reason of refund other wise support cant do anything

7 years ago

They just refunded me. I didn't have to send a email. Just cancelled from the orders page.

7 years ago

Question, i can't seem to find my activation key? Where do I find it? I click download but it takes me to the instructions page with no key, maybe I'm missing something? Can someone help?

7 years ago

Same here (Germany)
Apparently only NA got released yet?
The EU page says: Code Distribution Period: 20.12.2016 14 Uhr (GMT)

7 years ago

EU is just fine (IE/UK). Just got all dem keys.

7 years ago

Thing is, I'm in the NA, I just can't find it?

7 years ago

Profil -> Ihre Bestellungen. Dann in der Tabelle den Link unter "Download". Dort kannst du dir die Keys anzeigen lassen ;)

7 years ago

Go to your profile and then "Your orders". It should list a table with the Surprise box in it, where the last column reads "Download". Click that link and you will be taken to a page where you can reveal your keys.

7 years ago

not too bad for that price, didn't have 4 from these. bit unhappy for previously bundled tomb raider though

7 years ago

The last 2/3 years have been bad. People shouldn't be too surprised. lol

7 years ago

hmmm got a code invalid for the Hitman upgrade pack, not the code up above my own one.

7 years ago

Where were you trying to use it?

7 years ago

at the checout on the store page in the supplied link.

lol cant use it until 16/1/2017, what a muppet :) i just contacted support as well.

7 years ago

At least you were trying to use it in the right place then, that's further tan some people will get.

7 years ago

I cancelled my order. I don't know it that would work (I did not receive my codes yet).

7 years ago

Requested refund,holy shit lol.

7 years ago

The coupons don't even work for me. I'm assuming we have to give them some time first, since the contents were just revealed?

EDIT: Just realized the coupons aren't valid until January 16th.

7 years ago*

Says "Coupon Valid date: 16/01/2017 to 30/01/2017". Bit weird to give coupons and they can't even be used until a month later ...

7 years ago

Yeah :/

7 years ago

Can't refund since I used VCN :^)
all things get to my libs except Underworld since I already have it
but... well....
I already got my unexpected holiday gift from certain someone anyway, no probs

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

I do the same

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

This.
Lightning Returns was on my WIshlist.
Hitman was on my Wishlist (Yes, it's only the Intro Pack, but hey... At least I can now try and see if I really like it without buying the whole thing).
Goetia... Damn, I was really hoping for this game to be in it, I was so close to backing their Kickstarter back then, because I love Point an Click games, and the premise of the game looked very interesting to me.
Legacy of Kain games are great, too. I already have them, but someone else will be happy about that fact :)
Tomb Raider Underworld, also a classic. I'm kind of a fanboy, so I already own all TR games except for the newest one, but that makes another nice GA.
Hitman GO looks like a nice little game, too. Nothing too fancy, but I think I might have quite some fun with it.

If you went in with justified expectations, I don't see how you could be dissapointed with those games. Were they all really expecting JC3, ROTTR and the full Hitman to be in there? That's just stupid if you look at the past Surprise Boxes. I have NEVER seen discount priced used in any official bundle value calculations. If you used just a tiny bit of your brain, you should have known that this was NOT going to happen...

After all, it was 6,50€ for me, and I think that is a great deal for thos games.

But I'm glad to see some reason in this thread. Way to go dude :)

7 years ago

I still don't have keys even though I should have 30 mins ago, so no idea if what everyone is saying the games are is true. Would have liked to get Life is Strange though.

7 years ago

The list is correct and I'm pretty sure they've had late reveals the last few boxes. Not to mention the fact that the product page states "code distribution from noon" which implies a staggered rollout which isn't uncommon even amongst the regular bundle sites.

7 years ago

My first time getting a pre-order bundle, so I just assumed it would be an automated program which sent keys to all accounts that purchased it automatically, but cool.

7 years ago

Hoped for Life is Strange, too. Will keep it for HITMAN though.

7 years ago

Im glad i didn't get that bundle,i happily trade in lighning returns for one of their wl games :)

7 years ago

cancelled my order (paid with pp) :D kinda ok but only for FF LR i'll
be glad to give them the message "son i am dissapoint u can do better.jpg"

7 years ago

Did you get a mail back? cause i didn't D:

7 years ago

not yet, but i'm sure they will respond ... within 48 hrs at least

7 years ago

Cancelled. Waiting for their e-mail.

7 years ago

6,50 euros paid for a mystery box.
Yet people are pissed they dont get any 60€ games.

Which former Square Enix bundles made you believe this would be the case?

Make ga's! Make someone else happy! We're a giving and taking community arent we?
Or trade them for something you actually want.

7 years ago

You're right, in fact, easter boxes seem much better than xmas boxes for some weird reason.

Last easter bundle:

2016 Easter Box

FINAL FANTASY® VIII
FINAL FANTASY® XIII-2
Quantum Conundrum
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut 

7 years ago

That was a quite nice bundle. Too bad I missed it.

7 years ago

I like this bundle. Probably will buy next. I kinda hoped for Final Fantasy IX but Lightning Returns and TR: U is good for that price.

7 years ago

Dlighting returns is fine

7 years ago

I was mostly looking for Lightning Returns, although I most likely won't play it until I get the two previous FFXIII, so it'll be awhile until I actually get a chance to play it, probz lol
Apparently, 4 of the games were already on my wishlist[ (Lightning Returns, Hitman Intro Pack and Soul Reaver 1 & 2 [Friend wanted me to get the Soul Reaver games, so there's my excuse for it] Tomb Raider game looked alright, but Hitman Go I'm not really a fan of. Goetia Idk about, but will give it a try, anyway.)

7 years ago

I'd definitely try getting a copy of Soul Reaver 1 before playing 2. The games basically play like a more involved, interesting version of the early Tomb Raider games, but they also have much more plot than those games- so it definitely pays to play the games in order (1, 2, Defiance), not only to not get spoiled on improving engines and mechanics, but also to keep cohesive grasp of the plotline. (You should also play Blood Omen 2 before Defiance, since the game alternates between that game's lead and the lead from the Soul Reaver games.)
On the other hand, the games are rather dated, so it might be worth loading up SR2 just to see if you find the series to still be worth your time.

7 years ago

I own both now, cuz the bundle came with 1 & 2 lol

7 years ago

Oops, I didn't catch that. Well, lucky you. :)
I enjoyed the series [albeit, quite a long time ago], so hopefully you'll find its charms outweigh its well-aged engine. :)

7 years ago

I own everything but Goetia and the Hitman games but its ok will just have some nice giveaways.

7 years ago

that's the spirit !
welcome to my WL <3

7 years ago

Don't know why I bought this. I'll never play any of these. And I bought Lightning Returns 2 years ago. I'm going to refund this.

7 years ago

Don't know why I bought this

Hey,that's me.

7 years ago

/sigh

I wish I bought it from the EU store :/.
(Because it was cheaper not for the refund. 10$ US for one game hurts D:).

7 years ago

So disappointed they don't include Life is strange complete. I feel like I buy lightning return with 6.5€ :(

7 years ago

regrets I didn't buy this. $10 for Lightning Returns isn't bad. Others game are a bonus.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.