UK: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/uk/product/435313/holiday-surprise-box-2016 £5 = 6€
AU: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/au/product/435318/holiday-surprise-box-2016 $A9 = 6.4€
EU: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/435323/holiday-surprise-box-2016 6.5€
NA: https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/435312/holiday-surprise-box-2016-pc-download $10 = 9.5€

LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII

GOETIA [PC DOWNLOAD]

LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER [PC DOWNLOAD]

LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2 [PC DOWNLOAD]

HITMAN INTRO PACK [PC DOWNLOAD]

HITMAN GO: DEFINITIVE EDITION [PC DOWNLOAD]

TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD [PC DOWNLOAD]

20% Off Next Purchase (Digital Catalog Games Only, exclude Preorder) - (usable 1 time)

50% Off HITMAN Upgrade Pack [PC Download] - (usable 1 time) <-- -75% at gamestop for Full Pack and Upgrade Pack

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/dlc/hitman-upgrade-pack/128559
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/hitman-full-experience/123742

According to my sources, EU might work as guest checkout. But there's no guarantees.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Pretty happy with that, was pretty much on the money for what I expected. I especially am happy with Soul Reaver remembering how good they were back in the day! Shame my dreams of Dragon Quest weren't realised, but a man can dream! For the price, good bundle!

7 years ago

I don't have any and any FF addition is okay with me 😆

7 years ago

Now I have to buy Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2. Where and when?

7 years ago

I would advise to wait for Steam Winter sale :)

7 years ago

LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII
GOETIA [PC DOWNLOAD]
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER [PC DOWNLOAD]
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2 [PC DOWNLOAD]
HITMAN INTRO PACK [PC DOWNLOAD]
HITMAN GO: DEFINITIVE EDITION [PC DOWNLOAD]
TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD [PC DOWNLOAD]

All keys can be activated for Indonesia region. Love the FF series, now i have a complete set of FF XIII.

7 years ago

Never have I ever felt so screwed in the ass. Seriously that their "Christmas" period bundle? One demo of Hitman and a mobile game, 3 20 years old games everyone already has, and Goetia? Fuck them, next time I'll simply buy missing games from grey markets.

7 years ago

Plus Final Fantasy Lightning Returns. For some reason madjoki forgot it in the main post.

7 years ago

This eases my pain, but that still means 3 games and a demo for me.

7 years ago

I think others do not think like you (and me) and there are many here. They don't want to see the truth, for them this bundle is a masterpiece .

7 years ago*

They don't want to see the truth

While I agree that it's a pretty bad bundle, that some bullshit right there. You seem to confuse your opinion with the truth...

7 years ago

That's what you get when you buy "random games". xD

7 years ago

Well, I've never liked this concept, but when you are making promise to customer breaching their trust is the lowest scum way of making business.

7 years ago

They "promised" seven games with a retail value over £55 (at least for the UK). We got that.

7 years ago

What promise did they break according to you? As far as I can see they didn't break any promise...

7 years ago

madjoki, you forgot to post the FF game in the OP ^^

7 years ago

It's there, what are you talking about ;)

7 years ago

I didn't have any of the games, but I was a little disappointed, was hoping for at least 1 of the final fantasy series (not lightning returns). I'd probably buy it again next year though. I knew before buying the bundle that hitman was going to be in it. The game flopped kind of and this was a way to get people to try it to buy the next episodes.

7 years ago

The Easter box this past year had FF8 so I'll be tempted again this spring if they do another bundle and I'll hope for FF9 lol.

7 years ago

Yea FF7, FF8, FF9 would have been perfect, I would have been very happy with current bundle + 1 of those

7 years ago

I was regretful at missing this because I was afraid it'd have Final Fantasy IX and Life Is Strange (I own that, I wanted it for a friend), but now that I see the contents, I'm really glad I didn't get it. >.>

7 years ago

lol I was actually really hoping that it would contain those 2, that is why I got it :(

7 years ago

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that! =( I wish you good luck with finding them elsewhere!

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

Was hoping Life is Strange but having complete FF XIII will do.

7 years ago

was disapointed with this reveal to tell you the truth...

was hoping for another FF version, since i already have lighting returns on the PS3, i was playing it there but the arbitrary battle difficulty, allied with the old backtrack savegame format timewaster from hell just made me abandon it after a couple deaths without recent saves, i rarely abandon RPGs, never abandoned an FF title itself, but maybe i'm getting too old (lack of time and patience) for repetitive dungeon grinds with no automatic save points;

i don't particularly like the hitman series either;

and soul reaver just seems outdated;

hope goetia will turn out pretty good to be worth the xmas box money.

guess it's square enix karma for having caught life is strange on a price glitch. :)

7 years ago

Weird, the 20% off coupon doesn't even work for me ^^
(if somebody wants to test it: ZQM6B3JSE )

7 years ago

mine said on the fineprint that it was only valid from 16 to 30 january 2017

7 years ago

I should learn how to read, that's for sure... thanks -_-

7 years ago

I payed for a demo and discount coupons... great xD

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

So they canceled my order,but still got no chargeback.. here's the mail i got

Dear antonio, Following your instructions, we have cancelled and refunded this order xxxxxxx. You should receive returned funds within 7 business days,if you have any questions, please don't hesitate contacting us. The Square Enix EU Team

7 years ago

-You should receive returned funds within 7 business days

7 years ago

got it.

7 years ago

Nice, I had a pending refund recently and it actually took about 5 days to process it :c

7 years ago

If you need cart

$9.99 / 6.5€ / £5 / AUD9 / ‎¥?

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII 83% of 1,693 Reviews 0 $19.99
GOETIA 92% of 75 Reviews 0 $14.99
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 76% of 650 reviews - 0 $6.99
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2 77% of 228 reviews - 0 $6.99
HITMAN™: INTRO PACK [Prologue + Episode 1] 66% of 10,120 reviews 0 $14.99
HITMAN GO: DEFINITIVE EDITION 88% of 298 reviews 0 $7.99
TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD 79% of 1,152 reviews - 1 $8.99

Retail: $80,93

Made by copy paste from devotee's quotes then edit 1 by 1.
Someone, please tech me how to make cart automatically :3

7 years ago

Thank you.

7 years ago

wow what a waste of money,i should have just bought the games i wanted on Bundlestars...

First Square bundle i buy and i can not even get one game that i really wanted.....or at least decent games

no more supporting Square there crap episode gaming and hard on for always online in single player games .

GOETIA seems to be the best game in the package and looks like a fun little game.

Edit: I knew it was a risk just would have been better spent on something I really wanted but in life, you have to take chances unless you want to walk the same life the whole way.

7 years ago*

lmao

:D

7 years ago

How long do you think that deal for getting hitman full for 14.99 is at gamestop?

Since that is a pretty good deal, I liked the old hitman game... but not sure on the newest one and not sure if it was worth 60, but paying for the same price as the intro for the full game would be a good deal not to pass up and if I end up not liking it - I'm only down 15 I guess.

7 years ago

Well you own Hitman Absolution. If you think that's one of the worst gaming experiences to ever be seen in the Western hemisphere, stay far away. If you love Blood Money, don't feel nostalgic for even older Hitman games, and would consider something between Blood Money and Absolution to be worth playing, give it a chance.

P.S.: It's not really the "full game" considering more DLC content is coming next year.

7 years ago

Yeah maybe with that... I may just stay with absolution, since to tell you the truth I'm not the biggest fan of this episodic version of it. That is what kind of turned me off from the game when it was announced it was going the episodic route.

Also I read as well that can kind of suck is that it has like an online-only drm thing so if you lose internet, don't have internet or if hitman servers go down you can't play it?

7 years ago

despite die hard fans of blood money, from my gaming experience absolution is actually the best hitman of the previous ones

7 years ago

Definitely dissappointed.
Should have known they'd never put in JC3 or ROTR, cause then they'd actually have a good game to base the box on.
And the two worst legacy of kain games. If they'd put the one before those two in, at least that would have been fun.

Just posting to say I'm not angry at them, just disappointed.

And I did some math cause....I dunno.

Definitely dissappointed.
Should have known they'd never put in JC3 or ROTR, cause then they'd actually have a good game to base the box on.
And the two worst legacy of kain games. If they'd put the one before those two in, at least that would have been fun.

Just posting to say I'm not angry at them, just disappointed.

And I did some math cause....I dunno.

Game Cheapest price in euro's (from official sources) Current price in euro's (from official sources)
Lightning returns 7,99 15,99
Hitman Intro Pack 6,50 10,99
Hitman Go 1,99 7,99
Tomb raider Underworld 0,80 8,99
Goetia 5,09 14,99
Soul Reaver 1 1,39 6,99
Soul Reaver 2 1,39 6,99

Which makes for a total of: 25,15 euro's if you went for the cheapest deal for all the games (from official sources only)
Or a total of 72,93 euro's if you went for current prices (from official sources only).
Not counting discount coupons.

So yeah, technically they kept their prices of it being over 70 euro's if you take current prices.

Realistically however it's obvious those prices are inflated.
Comparing it to 25,15 euro's....or even a halfway point to cut them some slack it is overall a bad bundle/box.
Old games and value-wise not up to par.

7 years ago*

There's no digital PC version of Blood Omen available so they'd struggle to include it.

7 years ago

True, found that out after posting. Not too impossible to create one, but yeah: fair point.
It was just the only game of that series that I actually liked.

7 years ago

I don't think it was a horrible deal. That said, I did exercise my European consumer rights, biased as they are in my favour, and returned it.

7 years ago

Yeah, same here. It wasn't entirely unexpected though.

7 years ago

Bought the EU pack, and none of the titles interest me in the bundle, how can I request a refund? Do I have to send them a separate mail, or is there some hidden(?) option for it on their site?

In their mail there's a button to reveal the 2016 codes, not much else.

7 years ago

You have to log in, find the order and then there is a button to cancel the order.

7 years ago

Log in, click on "Your orders", click on "Manage this order", click on "CANCEL ORDER", then raise your middle finger as a sign of respect. ;)

7 years ago*

Thanks! I logged in to their main site, and searched the option there, not in the store, that's why I couldn't find it... I knew I was stupid, just didn't know in what way :D

7 years ago

Last FF from XIII, Soul Reaver and Goetia. Hell yeah, good for me.

7 years ago

Still better than spending 10$ on random games on GMG or other key sites))

7 years ago

Learning from my mistakes. I bought them from gmg on sale. Out of 20 games i got only dupes of the same games. At least i could give them away on sg so its something. This box was actually good value for me. I dont own any games from it.

7 years ago

Well, long live EU refund laws I guess. That's a pretty bad bundle. While FF does look a bit interesting, it's not worth it for me right now (the rest I already own (except Goetia, but I don't like that type of games at all))...

7 years ago

Quick question, are the keys from the EU store region free?

7 years ago

yep :)

7 years ago

Thanks!

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.