Purchase the AUGUST 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 26th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 2nd, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› July 5th, 2019: The July Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Important: The "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs" key provided in this bundle IS NOT the Digital Deluxe Edition. If you want to create a giveaway, then please do so as the base game only or for any of the two DLCs included.

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-27: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs out of stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Surviving Mars 76% of 5524 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/464920 W M L 0 $29.99
Kingdom Come: Deliverance 76% of 31349 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/379430 W 0 $29.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs No user reviews (Included game has cards) - max 7.99 CV sub/356056 0 $40.97
Yoku's Island Express 96% of 523 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/334940 W 0 $19.99
The Adventure Pals 93% of 205 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/396710 W M 0 $14.99
Almost There: The Platformer 94% of 18 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/951940 W M L 0 $9.99
Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon 87% of 79 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/703880 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $166

CV:

• max: 18 + 7.99 (Rising Storm 2: Vietnam)

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs is ONE KEY that activates:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam 82% of 18288 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/418460 W 2 $24.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Uncle Ho's Heroes Cosmetic DLC (DLC) 88% of 8 (Base game has cards) - 7.99 CV app/794340 W 0 $7.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Born in the USA Cosmetic DLC (DLC) 80% of 5 (Base game has cards) - 7.99 CV app/794341 W 0 $7.99

Make sure to also claim the free Squad DLC: Canadian Armed Forces

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: DONโ€™T GIVE UP

DONโ€™T GIVE UP is a comedic RPG about a mentally ill game dev trying to find success in life who becomes wrapped up in the manifestations of his own inner demons. You'll delve into your subconscious in order to face darkness and an evil entity intent on unraveling your mind, all while fending off pizza bullies, social anxiety, and male pattern baldness!
View this game on Steam

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd AUGUST!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Where will you go hide from the sun, in space or medieval times?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Ah, the never-ending nightmare of IGN subscriptions finally pays off.
[New subscription] Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars are some hot games to play during my summer holiday!!!
[Maybe subscribe] I look at my wallet, my wallet looks back at me. None of us makes any sound. The tension hereโ€ฆ you could cut it with a knife.
[[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had originally budgeted $12 for this, but then I took a mystery lootbox to the knee (of my wallet), and now I'm
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] There is/was a Steam Sale going on, I can't pay for no subscriptions this month.
[Complain] One good bundle, one / two / three bad bundle(s).
[Sunbathing] No hiding here. Sunscreen or not, I need some tanning ASAP.
[Hemispheres!!!] There's no summer heat here ;_;

I already activated the early unlock games, but i didn't find my other new reveals?

4 years ago

Same here, they are not showing up on my purchase page.

4 years ago

Same for me, have only early unlock games and reveals didn't appeared

4 years ago

same here , the first time this is happening with me :/

4 years ago

same here :(

4 years ago

Refresh the page a few times, worked for me!

4 years ago

Same.

4 years ago

now works :) i liked the new ones... all of them without one are in my wishlist.

4 years ago

That's too bad there weren't any of the Surviving Mars DLCs...

4 years ago

Is anyone else not getting the unlock keys from the last bundle?

4 years ago

Still can't see other unlocks :O something is going slowly this time

4 years ago

There weren't any kittens in mine ;-;

4 years ago

Happy cakeday! Found the kittens:

View attached image.
4 years ago

Guys can any of you access other keys not only the early unlocks? Just shows "Surviving mars" and "Kingdom come" for me whenever i go to my monthly page.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Cant get other unlocks as well

4 years ago

Nice going IGN. They nerfed the monthly unlocks. Guess they really don't want people to use them anymore.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

It became constant that the late unlocks usually worse than recent IG bundles (mainly because IG started to become better). It still was ok for 8,25usd as still the 99usd/year thing running for me, but I won't resub for 11usd/month, that's too much for most of the bundles.

4 years ago

Now it appears for me !

4 years ago

The games don't show up under my bundle purchase page.. but -DO- show up under Keys!

4 years ago

What DLC's are included with RS2?

4 years ago

Born in the USA Cosmetic DLC , Green Army Men Base, Uncle Ho's Heroes Cosmetic DLC

4 years ago

Those are 3 DLC though. Your mistake or did Humble make one?

4 years ago

I got the same 3 things.

4 years ago

Nice, thank you!

4 years ago

It's a bit weird because the Green Army Men Base is not on the store.
It is NOT this: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1062590/Green_Army_Men/
It might be a small part of it but I don't really know.

You can take a look at this: https://steamdb.info/sub/356056/apps/

4 years ago

Green Man is always included I think. I own it, but I'm wondering if its worth registering for just the DLC.

4 years ago

Thank you!

4 years ago

just got them

4 years ago

My keys are showing up now.

FYI, Rising Storm 2 says it comes with "2 DLC" but I'm not sure which ones, and I'm not going to activate it to find out.

4 years ago

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

Well. Got the bundle for Kingdom for myself, Surviving Mars for the wife since I already owned it. But other then that, the unlocks were pretty horrible for me.

4 years ago

I'm glad I didn't take it, even if Yoku's Island Express attracts me a little :p

4 years ago

Well there's a load of stuff to give away at least.

4 years ago

I'm happy with the bundle. Don't want "almost there" or "rising storm 2", and already own Yoku's islands express (which is an amazing game!). Still had adventure pals and the early reveals on my wishlist.

4 years ago

Welp, this is a bundle that can be defined as "The Early Unlocks you bought the bundle forโ€ฆ and some other stuff we threw in there for free, hoping you might be interested."

4 years ago

Two early unlocks I'll certainly play, three further games I might try. Good enough bundle.

4 years ago

Gosh everyone expected 10 AAA games? I think that this is another month with great mix of big games and smaller ones! HB is great at those lately

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

You know people aren't expecting a bundle filled with triple A games... But as much as I like diversity, Almost There had me quite puzzled. That's the kind of games I would expect to see in an IndieGala bundle, certainly not in a HB monthly. That said, I can't say I'm unhappy with this month's titles.

4 years ago

Swords & Soldiers looks interesting for me and not that it would appear on ig. But we must remeber that te amount od quite nice indie games appeared in many previous bundles so with HB "unbundled games" politics we must expect some seriously deep hidden games.And imo this month is another with great variety of games and even by Kingdom Come it was worth it price. A lot of ppl would want games that they missed in some old monthly such as TR but this is mystery bundle thing without repetition of bundled games. Take or pass ;p

4 years ago

Hum... but I've never said that S&S looked like IG-grade stuff. O_o I said that it was the case for Almost There. Although I'm quite sure some people here will be quite happy with it.

Err... If I'm not mistaken, I think HB have included previously bundled games in their monthlies. But I admit I'm too lazy to search through the topics right meow.

A lot of ppl would want games that they missed in some old monthly such as TR but this is mystery bundle thing without repetition of bundled games. Take or pass ;p

TR ? Well... considering that some monthly titles get bundled on HB not that long after being featured in a monthly, it doesn't matter that much if you missed one... just wait a bit and you have some good chances to see that game in a regular bundle. ;)

4 years ago*

Maybe but there were very few games reapeted. And yea, You wrote about that one game(it was late for me so my brain didn't get that info while reading xD) but imo it kinda reminds me after looking at screenshots geometry dash crossed with meatboy so not that bad ;p

4 years ago

It was worth it for the early unlocks, but I am not really into platformers, so the rest is rather Meh to me. Don't Give Up looks like it has potential though.

4 years ago

I feel the same way about this bundle, although I thought Yoku's Island Express looks like an interesting metroidvania pinball hybrid.

4 years ago

Good monthly, the reveals are nothing extraordinary but Rising Storm and Yoku's Island looks good.
Was worth it for the early reveal alone.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.