Purchase the AUGUST 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 26th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 2nd, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› July 5th, 2019: The July Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Important: The "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs" key provided in this bundle IS NOT the Digital Deluxe Edition. If you want to create a giveaway, then please do so as the base game only or for any of the two DLCs included.

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-27: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs out of stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Surviving Mars 76% of 5524 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/464920 W M L 0 $29.99
Kingdom Come: Deliverance 76% of 31349 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/379430 W 0 $29.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs No user reviews (Included game has cards) - max 7.99 CV sub/356056 0 $40.97
Yoku's Island Express 96% of 523 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/334940 W 0 $19.99
The Adventure Pals 93% of 205 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/396710 W M 0 $14.99
Almost There: The Platformer 94% of 18 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/951940 W M L 0 $9.99
Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon 87% of 79 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/703880 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $166

CV:

• max: 18 + 7.99 (Rising Storm 2: Vietnam)

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs is ONE KEY that activates:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam 82% of 18288 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/418460 W 2 $24.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Uncle Ho's Heroes Cosmetic DLC (DLC) 88% of 8 (Base game has cards) - 7.99 CV app/794340 W 0 $7.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Born in the USA Cosmetic DLC (DLC) 80% of 5 (Base game has cards) - 7.99 CV app/794341 W 0 $7.99

Make sure to also claim the free Squad DLC: Canadian Armed Forces

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: DONโ€™T GIVE UP

DONโ€™T GIVE UP is a comedic RPG about a mentally ill game dev trying to find success in life who becomes wrapped up in the manifestations of his own inner demons. You'll delve into your subconscious in order to face darkness and an evil entity intent on unraveling your mind, all while fending off pizza bullies, social anxiety, and male pattern baldness!
View this game on Steam

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd AUGUST!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Where will you go hide from the sun, in space or medieval times?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Ah, the never-ending nightmare of IGN subscriptions finally pays off.
[New subscription] Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars are some hot games to play during my summer holiday!!!
[Maybe subscribe] I look at my wallet, my wallet looks back at me. None of us makes any sound. The tension hereโ€ฆ you could cut it with a knife.
[[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had originally budgeted $12 for this, but then I took a mystery lootbox to the knee (of my wallet), and now I'm
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] There is/was a Steam Sale going on, I can't pay for no subscriptions this month.
[Complain] One good bundle, one / two / three bad bundle(s).
[Sunbathing] No hiding here. Sunscreen or not, I need some tanning ASAP.
[Hemispheres!!!] There's no summer heat here ;_;
Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Does rising storm comes as one key? Or can I hope for dlc giveaways?^^

4 years ago

One key.

4 years ago

I already had Yoku's Island on my wishlist so I'm very happy with this one. Adventure Pals looks ridiculously cute so I'm probably going to keep it as well. The only one that looks out of place in my eyes is Almost There... that's IG stuff to me.

4 years ago

Yoku's Island Express is adorable, currently undecided about keeping the rest.

4 years ago

Yoku's Island is great, I am happy. The rest looks like a filler unfortunately.

4 years ago

The Adventure Pals was one of the games I've wanted for a while, so happy to see that. Don't care about the rest of the bundle.

4 years ago*

No wishlisted except reveal... That's the first time.
However, I'm very satisfied with this... Didn't know most, but certainly highly playable / enjoyable.

4 years ago

Great bundle for me. 4 wishlisted and the others look decent enough.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

concerning Rising Storm 2, are you going to create an entry for this bundle or do we choose to list it under either the base game or any of the 2 DLCs?

4 years ago

Only the SG staff can add these kind of items and I am not a member of the staff. You can try opening a ticket and requesting this to be added.

4 years ago

Early unlock is worth the money alone. All the reveals are indiegala level crap tho.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Yoku and Adventure Pals look cute! I'll be keeping those. It wasn't an optimal bundle for me, but I'm glad it introduced me to two games I'm interested in that I had never heard of. =)

4 years ago

dude
Canadian Armed forces is a dlc for Squad not Rising storm

4 years ago

No one wants to play as Canada anyways lol.

Bundle wouldn't be bad for me if I didnt end up not liking Kingdom Come.

4 years ago

lol
I don't know but usually people like to try everything new and unique

4 years ago

166 bucks retail. Soon we'll get bundles for 12 bucks that will be worth 40 bucks. Way to go IGN

4 years ago

Is there really a steady decline in the retail price?
Well, a $12 bundle worth 40 bucks... we already got that with Fanatical's mystery bundles. :3

4 years ago

I don't have an actual list of the prices but I'm dead sure the retail value was over 200 more than 6 times in the last year because I used to keep lists of the games and I have the values for those.
Haven't done that in a while obviously since I've been pausing for 6 months.

With the earlies declining in quality, they attract less people, making it harder for them to get devs to give them good prices for the wholesale of their games. They should just quit on the monthly altogether but since they already left the bundle business, what would be left?

4 years ago

Their store. ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

4 years ago

True. It's just too bad that ruined a good thing for nothing.

4 years ago

Ah dear Fluffster, you know what they say... nothing lasts forever. ;)

4 years ago

Heh for most, it's a good thing, right? Renewal and all that. But greed ruins everything, that's a shame.
In the meantime I make my donations directly to charities I found thanks to the old Humble so there's that. They mattered.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

It's slightly up from the past months yes but still solidly under 200 and not by a little.
Last year's average was 203 and so far this year's average is 179 and that's mostly due to January.

4 years ago

Ah yes, there seems to be a trend going on. Thanks for digging up those numbers, suomi kitteh. sorry, I just can't think of you to be anything else than a cat.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

It's likely a sign that fewer good developers/publishers are willing to devalue their games by bundling.

4 years ago

That's a good sign for devs. They're growing a spine against the big players.
I mean, back when it was actually humble bundle, charity was involved and it was a good way to get games some notoriety. Now it's just... robbing Peter to pretend to pay Paul?

4 years ago

Yep, as a (fairly) avid bundle buyer, I've noticed a definite downward trend in the quality of games included in bundles at any particular price point (I believe most people have). I believe I said it in another thread, but this could be the beginning of the end for "cheap" bundles.

(The following is speculation on my part) That's not to say we'll ever not have bundles, just that their price will keep going up, while the quality will continue to drop as fewer and fewer devs are willing to bundle. In all honesty, it looks more and more to me like sites like Humble and Fanatical are only hosting bundles to get people to visit their stores. They're either hosting fewer and fewer bundles, or hosting "mystery bundles" (or repeating older bundles) like Fanatical.

Edit for clarification: I'm speaking solely about bundles of good or popular games with some appeal outside of collecting, and not referring to the low quality stuff sites like DIG host.

4 years ago*

I think all the grey market sites probably didn't help because back before those were so popular and widespread, bundling a game meant that it would be available at a small price for a limited time, making it more widely known and helping more sales in the future. Sure there was trading but that was not a big problem.
Now when a game gets bundled, it's being sold on grey market for months at ridiculous cheap prices and the devs get nothing. There's really no point for them.

4 years ago

Yeah, the grey markets fall under the whole "devaluing their games" umbrella. Under that same umbrella are the deep discounts we used to see on Steam and 3rd party sites. Once someone sees a game on sale somewhere for 75% off, how likely are they to pay more than that for the same game later?

Simply put -- bundles, grey markets, and those flash sales of old have made the lot of us "cheapskates." It's evident in the number of complaints (mostly valid) concerning the price and quality of recent bundles. Personally speaking, I've been straying away from bundles more and more, and instead spending that money on higher quality games, because that's where I want my money to go.

4 years ago

Personally speaking, I've been straying away from bundles more and more, and instead spending that money on higher quality games, because that's where I want my money to go.

True. In the past I've only bought bundles when there was at least 3 games I wanted to play in them. Not just to have but to play.
Which of course means I'm not buying much lately but it's ok. I have a massive backlog, including some wins here that I've had on my wishlist for months. I don't even know how many games I have on Steam and I don't care so I don't collect or buy for cards sooo... Cyberpunk in a bit lol

4 years ago

A bigger spine or a bigger paycheck from Epic?

4 years ago

I'm sure that Epic will support all 'devs' (note that most likely the 'pub' gets the money) once Fortnite doesn't bring in the bling anymore because of their moral standards. I mean... that's just how they roll, right?

4 years ago

They still get 5% from all UE titles, the most popular engine out there. Without Fornite they live, just like Valve will live even without TF2, CS:GO and DOTA2.
EA and FIFA on the other hand.

Not that it matters even remotely to my statement of devs not bundling hoping for more moneyz from a deal though.

4 years ago

Bah I doubt Epic's bribes make much of a difference in the big scheme of things. They are bribing big devs, not the ones Humble is targeting for the bundles.

4 years ago

Looking at their freebies it's definitely HB tier. I think many indies skip "just some money" from bundles hoping for "lots of moneyz" from Epic.

4 years ago

support the devsโ„ข ๐Ÿคท

4 years ago

That's actually very much my point. I'd rather buy the games, even on sale, instead of Humble robbing devs for a "wholesale price" for games they could sell through regular channels.

4 years ago

if that's the point, you're free to avoid bundles and buy everything on sales or at release. but no one will do that, because like developers/publishers only caring about themselves, we as customers have out money as the top priority (not blaming anyone, that's how things should work).

on the other hand you forget that these bundle sites donate a portion of their profits to several organizations.
despite them being evil and exploiting developers, they are doing something good not a single developer/publisher does (with few exceptions, like the $1 dlc for this war of us). ๐Ÿคท

4 years ago

The fact they give to charity is the only reason I still buy bundles there. They are also the only ones where you can pick the charity and they have lots of various stuff to support. But with the dwindling bundles and the decreasing monthly, that's not going to last much longer, which is a shame.
I have nothing against IGN really. I just think it's too bad they bought HB hoping to make a bundle (I didn't see that pun coming) and they don't seem to be fulfilling their objectives, while they have pretty much all but killed the original concept at this point.

And don't get me wrong, I don't think it's a bad bundle. Kingdom Come makes it worth the money all by itself but if I'm going to get a bundle I'd rather play the games instead of making GAs for whatever CV (at this point, I'm not even keeping track because who cares)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I haven't seen anything in the weeklies that was interesting to me in a while and I have been pausing the monthly for months mostly because I've owned all the earlies I was interested in so it wasn't worth it for the other games (usually and because I don't like buying blind) but I also have my HBM discount set to charity instead of wallet so that I can make a contribution when I buy something off the store.
It is a good system. And while I'm sure charities were getting more money back when they had game bundles more than book and software bundles, it's still more than nothing and it raises awareness for those charities as well. The two I'm now donating directly to, I probably wouldn't have even heard of without HB.

4 years ago

Great quality bundle. :)
12$ was worth of it.

4 years ago

The perpetual "glass is half full" guy in me is saying "well, at least I have some stuff for giveaways or friends."
Doubt I'll actually keep anything from this one, but I might give Swords and Soldiers a go.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Really disappointed by the reveals. They are not bad, it's just that they are not my type!

4 years ago

Only one previously owned game. Rising Storm 2. Perfectly happy about this bundle, particularly since a majority of them are not littered with DLC

Edit: Ok, revising my standpoint on the bundle since I found out that Rising Storm with DLC is one key. I hate wasting virtual goods...

4 years ago*

Got two games that I was really interested in and a bunch that I didn't mind for 12$. Gave the wife Yoku and she'll like it a lot (probably). This one was pretty decent (for me).

4 years ago

Damn, would have got it if I'd known Yoku was in it. Oh well, that's the nature of the gamble.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago*

I thought the same, too much of the same in one bundle (would've been great if I loved platformers, but I don't really, so ...)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Do they have like a basement full of dead multiplayer shooters and fuckin platformers to get rid off?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

They are not the most popular but they aren't dead too
I can always find matches for both squad and rising storm

4 years ago

Deleted