Purchase the MARCH 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition, Cultist Simulator with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 22th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • February 1st, 2019: The February Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

To be added here if any exist.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 + DLCs, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition, Cultist Simulator

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair 95% of 3537 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $19.99
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $44.99
Cultist Simulator 77% of 1396 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Mission Pack 1: Time of the Mutants (DLC) 97% of 35 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $11.99
Mission Pack 2: Extreme Battle (DLC) 94% of 19 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $11.99
Ifrit (DLC) 50% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Blood Storm (DLC) 88% of 8 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Gleipnir (DLC) 72% of 11 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Spark Lancer (DLC) 100% of 2 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
BM03 Vegalta Gold (DLC) 67% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $1.99
Gigantus Tank, Bullet Girls Marking (DLC) 43% of 7 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus Tank, EDF IFPS Markings (DLC) 67% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus Tank, Natsuiro HS Markings (DLC) 83% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Reflectron Laser (DLC) 86% of 7 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Sting Shot (DLC) 100% of 2 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Volatile Napalm (DLC) 80% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Pure Decoy Launcher 5 Pack B [Seira] [Miyabi] [Noko] [Mitsuki] [Anju] (DLC) 100% of 11 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Pure Decoy Launcher 5 Pack A [Karia] [Moegi] [Chiri] [Ouka] [Rinrin] (DLC) 83% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Depth Crawler Gold Coat (DLC) 100% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $1.99
Gigantus DCC-Zero Marking (DLC) 100% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus DCC-Gogo. Marking (DLC) 100% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Slipstream 94% of 330 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $9.99
Fight'N Rage 94% of 645 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $19.99
Paradigm 97% of 447 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $14.99
Late Shift 89% of 3957 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $12.99
Tower Unite 84% of 4731 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $14.99

Retail (so far):

• $209.74

CV:

• 31.46?

**The leaks (Reddit post) turned out to be accurate.
Thanks to GodFeelling for the tip

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Minute Metropolis

Centuries after a nuclear war, you're charged with rebuilding civilization. It's your job to create a functioning city in 20 years (that's 20 minutes realtime!). Begin by laying roads to bring food to your people, then build apartments to give them somewhere to live.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st MARCH!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you back for more?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] By now, I feel like me and the Monthly are an old married couple. We bitch at each other every month, but none of us can escape from it.
[New Subscription] I told myself I'll be more careful with my purchases, but darn you IGN for scratching my itch with that Vermintide II
[Maybe subscribe] I seek advice from a higher power: is this worth buying?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] All good things need to end at some point, right? I'm not implying that this subscription was a good idea in the first place, though.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Well, at least this month’s bundle seems to have only Steam keys. I guess that’s a progress from last month, but I’m still not going to fall into the trap.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I thought I was dodging a bullet but it turns out that it ricocheted and hit me where it hurts the most. I wish I had bought it...

meh

5 years ago

I second that, very meh

5 years ago

I third that, very very meh

5 years ago

exactly very very very meh

5 years ago

Totally meh

5 years ago

I'm totally mehing your mehs, meh

5 years ago

Not a huge fan of the unlocks. I'll wait before I jump on.

5 years ago

Three out of three wishlist entries. Excellent. Thought I was gonna run out of activation attempts for EDF, though.

5 years ago

As long as keys are good, and you don't get a lot of Already Owned or Invalid Key responses, you can redeem a lot of keys before Steam throws on a cooldown (usually 1 hr only). A lot.

And even with those responses you'll get a few chances before they do too. I think it's 10 or so bad responses under a hour that will spawn a first cooldown of 1 hr, then you're good to go again. Of course if your account then immediately does the same, and over and over again, Steam will increase/expand ''countermeasures'', so don't think about bruteforcing any key activations... ;-)

And if I'm wrong about the numbers and timings someone here with better knowledge will probably enlighten us to the contrary, that is part of the beauty of SG, lots of knowledge going 'round!

Don't worry, be happy!

5 years ago*

at least all of them are on steam

5 years ago

plot twist: all the rest is for itch.io

5 years ago

Ahah... that would be interesting.. xD

5 years ago

3 games that I am mildly interested in. I'll wait and decide later if I skip or not

5 years ago

Of course I finally bought EDF 4.1 in the winter sale (sans DLC).

At least the DLC are separate keys!

5 years ago

same here x.x

5 years ago

easiest skip for now

5 years ago

For me it's a jackpot ^^ 3/3 Early unlocks on wishlist so I unpaused (not that Feb unlocks were bad, I absolutelly love Yakuza0, but I already had 2/3 and not a fan of battle royale ;p)

5 years ago

Earth Defense Force 4.1?

HELL YEAH !

It's time to stock up on Raid cans and go blast giant bugs! :3

5 years ago

Vermintide II is high on my wishlist but it's the only early reveal that truly interests me. After what happened previously with the original Vermintide getting re-bundled for half the price literally 60 days after first debuting in a Monthly Bundle, I probably wouldn't bite on this.

5 years ago*

vermintide 2 is already 60% off, expect 75 soon.

5 years ago

Pretty damn good if you ask me. Yes please.

5 years ago

I've manually bought EDF copy and all the DLCs last Steam sale. Feels bad man!

5 years ago

just here to say that Cultist Simulator is a Very Good Game but can be very overwhelming to a new player when it gets going if you don't hit pause (the spacebar) every few seconds so you can figure out what is going on.

5 years ago

WHAT?

5 years ago

I'm only interested in Cultist Simulator, so this would probably not be worth it for me. :/

5 years ago

Well i think it's not worth for me for Cultist Simulator alone. But this game are high on my wishlist... doubt, doubt...

5 years ago

Agreed...

5 years ago

so now Humble bundle put their own games in the early unlock ?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

That is really nice list of games.

5 years ago

didnt know that thanks

5 years ago

Oh wow didn't know that! Slay the Spire might be bundled too soon!

5 years ago

I think I'm going to skip this one. One month more pausing the subscription and I'll cancel it.

5 years ago

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair + all DLC

5 years ago

Ridiculous number of keys to activate.

5 years ago

Funny thing is people usually complain about the opposite. Just can't win I guess.

5 years ago

I'd prefer the option even if it is a pain in the ass.

5 years ago

That is very true for some games. For example Tropico 5, I'll rather hide the DLC's and later get the "collector's\GOTY editon", that I'm sure will be bundled one day.

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

That's a very new complain on this forum. I couldn't be myself that creative. Congratulations.

5 years ago

Funnily enough I wish Vermintide 2 has separate keys. I own the base game, would have liked the collector's edition upgrade and give the base game to someone else. As it stands, will probably just pause again.

5 years ago

nope...

5 years ago

I suppose Vermintide is only one key? Asking because I have the base game already.

5 years ago

One key.

5 years ago

thanks

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Do u want to work out something for cultist sim?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

my bad. sorry.

5 years ago

Not good for me, but might go for it anyway

5 years ago

19 keys for 1 game + expansion! Some games you wish the expansion and base game would be seperate (looking at you skyline cities) and then with this one they go crazy with the keys :P

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.