Welcome to this years 'What are you trying to win lately' thread! The rules are the same as Last year:

Post the name of the game(s) you've been entering the most giveaways for recently, but have been unable to win.
Then, if someone with a spare key for it is feeling generous, you might just get a nice little Christmas present :)

EDIT: Please only list the games you're trying to win in a single post, as otherwise it may look like you've been ignored even when you've been gifted something already. Don't be greedy.

That's it folks, time to close the thread! Was great seeing the turnout this year, especially from people willing to give to others. :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I am still trying to kill a loooot of my games from backlog, but I don't know how many times I tried to win Crawl, House Flipper, Monster Sanctuary and Wildfire. Still didn't win those.

Happy Holidays to all and Happy New Year!!

1 year ago

I've been trying to find giveaways or trade for Townscaper with no luck so far.

1 year ago*

I‘ve been trying to win Aiko‘s Choice, but I won some pretty nice GAs recently so if you have a spare key deffo give it to somebody else. Happy new year to everybody!

1 year ago

Blade Assault

1 year ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

John Wick Hex!

1 year ago

I'd say among those I always join when I see them are probably these
Mad Experiments: Escape Room
At Eve's Wake
Deliver Us The Moon
We Happy Few
INMOST

1 year ago

Maiden and Spell
Thank you leniu :)

1 year ago*

Deleted

1 year ago

I've been entering a lot of giveaways of Eldest Souls, it was bundled in Humble's November Choice.
Anyway, I hope everybody fihishes the year very well and have a nice 2023. Hug from Argentina.

1 year ago

The Ascent. I finally cancelled humble monthly the month before that. Decided I wasn't gonna get tempted back. :D

1 year ago

Annnnd got it from a keydrop, yay!

1 year ago

Mostly:
Monster Sanctuary
Mutant Year Zero
Neverwinter Nights
Baldur's Gate

1 year ago*

This War of Mine is my current objetive

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

I have been trying to win the following bundled games:

• ECHO (Humble Best of Stealth Bundle)
  • Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo
  • Liberated
  • Gal*Gun: Double Peace
  • Gauntlet™ Slayer Edition
  • Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer's Legacy

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year everyone :D

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

1 year ago

Artifex Mundi haven't released any new games in 2 1/2 years, which is likely why they also haven't done many bundles recently.

1 year ago

Im looking for kingdoms of amalur, i entered in all i saw and nothing!

1 year ago

Neon Abyss... During all this year i've been trying but never got it!

1 year ago

I've been hunting high and low for Into the Radius VR, I've been trying to trade some extra keys.

1 year ago

Wargroove. It was actually the reason why I joined SteamGifts 9 months ago. There were a lot, a lot, of copies being given away at that time.

1 year ago

Added you on Steam :)

1 year ago

Thank you very much for the game leniu!!! I wish you a good happy holidays and good health upon you!

1 year ago

Well, I am trying to win Wasteland 3, Warhammer Gladius or Total War Troy. I still have entered a few giveaways that are finishing in couple days, so fingers crossed ⚔️

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Thank you. Happy New Year 🎈

1 year ago

For me its been:

-Descenders
-Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (my gf wants me to play that really badly, lol.) (69 entries)
-While True; (Learn)
-Suzerain
-Hell Let Loose

1 year ago*

I try it constantly for Kaiju Wars (reminds me on a rampage game from the C64/Amiga times), Imagine Earth and Dude, Stop from the last charity bundle.
Till now without luck.

1 year ago*

Deleted

1 year ago

Thank you very much Maya :o)

1 year ago*

This are the bundled games i've tried to get in 2022 (maybe counting part of 2021), Unlucky to no avail, joined LOTS of public GAs and private invite only, and with level 5 i wasn't even close to get none. Just to be clear i have lot of games to play, but there are some games that u just want to get them to play them soon as you can, and living in a country with such a HUGE inflation (Argentina i'm looking at you -.-" ) it's making it harder each day :S . I used to buy bundles, then they became more restrictive, not been WW keys and stuff, plus most sites didn't have a regional price, so i mainly buy games on steam when i see them on really great deals, sadly been buying less and less with each season. I've only joined GA for specific games, skipping those either not interested, have them or might buy them as soon as i'm able to. So this games are the ones i've been trying to get for AT LEAST 1 year (some even more :S), would love to have a tool to know exactly how many entries on each title i have (saw a few persons doing it manually? omg), but since i can't i'm only giving aprox, i think the less one i've entered is around 20-30 entries and the biggest entrie counts goes even to the 250-350+ (like SONG OF HORROR COMPLETE EDITION)

• A Plague Tale: Innocence (almost 160 entries i believe)
  • SONG OF HORROR COMPLETE EDITION (300+ entries lol)
  • The Falconeer (around 50 entries i think)
  • Black Book (40+ entries)
  • Mafia: Definitive Edition (40+ entries)
  • Styx: Shards of Darkness (250+ entries chasing it for like 2 years maybe more)
  • Deathloop (20+ entries)
  • Raji: An Ancient Epic (20+ entries)
  • Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy (30+ entries)
  • GreedFall (30 entries aprox)
  • The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope // Man of Medan (little hope like 150 entries and man of medan around 80 i think)
  • SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (50+ entries)
  • A Hat in Time (lost count, every time i see it i join it, but have my doubts if this one was ever on a bundle)
  • Darksiders Genesis (30+ entries)
  • ELEX (50+ entries)
  • Fallout 4 GOTY (60+ entries)
  • METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience // METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN (since the day i missed when they give it away at $0 been banging my head strong against the wall since lost count on entries sorry)
  • Metro Exodus (50ish entries i think? not sure)
  • Vampyr (40+ entries)
  • The Evil Within 2 (50+ entries)
  • Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (30+ entries)
  • Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (too many times attempting to get it, and not sure if it's a bundle game but saw it too many times already and ofc without luck)
  • Catherine Classic (150+ entries at least)
  • Mordheim: City of the Damned (200+ entries)
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered (40+ entries)
  • Baba Is You (40+ entries)
  • State of Decay 2 (this one have my doubts because saw it a lot but then almost no ga for it, so maybe huge discount one time only? attempted around 30 times to get it though)
  • Inmost (40+ entries)
  • Valdis Story: Abyssal City (20+ entries)
  • The Walking Dead The Final Season (100+ entries)
  • Devil May Cry 5 (this one i'm almost sure it wasn't on a bundle, but there was a time when they swarmed SG with GA)
  • Devil May Cry HD Collection (same as above)
  • Call of the Sea (80+ entries)

I know the list is big but those are games i've been trying to get for quite some time, and my last win was september 21 of 2021, so yeah pretty unlucky. To some this might be tedious for the amount of text but i wanted to justify me been in here, ofc i don't pretend of getting all the games on this list for free (or even close), but maybe someone has a spare key lying around and can prevent me from getting a stroke (? nah jk, but seriously i have won NONE, CERO, NADA; in the last 13 months, and i've joined quite a few (make maths and you will see lol). All this amount of entries are aprox since i wasn't going to count them one by one (or i would be in Arkham asylum for a life time by now lmao).
Anyway i can also offer a few steam gifts (since they are row) from the times when you were able to have them (miss those days) to someone who might be interested on them.

FORCED: Slightly Better Edition
Castle Crashers® (enjoy it jiggakills!! )
Sanctum 2
Remember Me (RU CIS) (not sure how i got this, i think was a trade for keys or something like that like 3-4 years ago, never activated because i'm not from that region and didn't want to have issues with it, even when on internet says it was an typo error and it's a row gift)

Phewww tired of writing and calculating haha, sorry for the wall of text, and thank you for reading this far :)

Happy Holidays to all SG!! May all your dreams come true ^^

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Whoa, that's quite a list! Most of those are going to be tough to get.

I wouldn't mind getting your copy of Castle Crashers if you're really willing to give it away? I've been entering every giveaway for that one since I joined 6 years ago...

1 year ago

Yup, i know, but those are the games i've been attempting to get since 2021 (even before), but i know it most likely won't have any luck but gotta at least try since i'm sick i not getting any of them xD.
Sure the game is for give so i've sent u a friend request, sent me Hello when u accept me and i'll sent you the copy asap.

1 year ago

Hey, wishing you the best of luck with giveaways, since you haven't won something in a long while.

But honestly, you could also just try playing the games you've won so far, there are some pretty great ones among them.

1 year ago

Thx eeev, yes i know there are plenty of games i haven't play yet, mostly because i've been playing online games a lot like Multiversus, Fall Guys, Tower of Fantasy, Genshin Impact, and returned to a game i dropped more then 2 years ago called league of angels III, but yes you are right, that's why i said in the post itself those are some of the games i've been chasing for at least 2 years by now, but ofc if someone else with less games have the opportunity to play some it would be great as well. Here i just present my current situation which is more then a year not winning (and not for lack of trying), and that indeed Argentina is going for a really hard situation so basically impossible to afford some of those games and the worst part is not been able to take advantage of the bundles where they were in because of the inflation.
Anyway... again a wall of text (?
Hope you have a great end of year!!! Saw with sad that i don't have u on my friend list on steam anymore </3
Happy holidays!

1 year ago

Chicken Police, First Class Trouble, and Superhot VR!

1 year ago

First Class Trouble was part of the Jingle Jam... which based on the giveaways you've done, you must have purchased?

1 year ago

Nah, I won a handful of random keys together on a different website. I used around half of them, and gave away the ones I knew I wouldn't play myself here :) FCT wasn't one of them.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Concrete Jungle! I seem to have entered some kind of town builder phase, just can't get enough of them. They're so chill and nice

Thanks to LosT_SouL_VL, l can finally try this neat little game!

1 year ago*

Deleted

1 year ago

Closed 1 year ago by jiggakills.