Purchase the SEPTEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Slay the Spire and Squad with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ August 30th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† September 6th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› August 2nd, 2019: The August Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Squad is not available for RU/CIS customers. Replacement: $5 coupon for the Humble Store.
NOTE: Coupon expires October 4th, 2019 at 10 AM Pacific.
source

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Slay the Spire, Squad

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Slay the Spire 96% of 32210 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/646570 W M L 0 $24.99
Squad 84% of 25245 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/393380 W 0 $39.99
Distance 93% of 3860 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/233610 W M L 0 $24.99
Guacamelee! 2 93% of 784 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/534550 W 0 $19.99
MOTHERGUNSHIP 80% of 597 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/574090 W 0 $24.99
State of Mind 83% of 211 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/437630 W M L 1 $29.99
God's Trigger 79% of 199 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/488730 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $179.93

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Shady Knight

Shady Knight is a first-person minimalistic slasher focused on dynamic interactive fights and fluid platforming. Each level is a challenging tower where your goal is to climb to the top while dealing with a range of deadly foes. Master your powerful moveset to raid those castles fast in a dance of death. You can kick your enemies into the ocean, slash in half, pin them to the wall by an arrow or kill with a simple wooden chair.
YouTube Trailer

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th SEPTEMBER!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you in for the SP or the MP game?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I am definitely not cancelling my subscription. These aren't games one should miss.
[New subscription] I almost bought Slay the Spire / Squad during the last Steam sale but held off hoping that it will be bundled in a Monthly at some point. Best decision ever.
[Maybe subscribe] The early reveals donโ€™t manage to convince me. Maybe they will add a new reveal later?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I've been signed up for months already, but I think the time has come to stop it.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] They will have to do better for me to whip out my payment details.

Zero interest in Squad, but Slay the Spire is easily worth $12 alone, even if I already own it. A handful of other games, whether I keep them or not, makes this a good deal to me.

4 years ago

slay the spire is so bad idk why many people like that game lol

4 years ago

Puh,... bundle xmas, or what is this.

4 years ago

Not interested at all this early games, pause / cancel I guess.

4 years ago

Weak reveals

4 years ago

I don't like card games, and I hate multiplayer-only games. Probably pausing or unsubscribing by the end of the month.

4 years ago

bought slay the spire during a sale, not interested in the other, skipping.

4 years ago

Im hoping for a $3 discount to get squad :)

4 years ago

Slay the Spire in early reveals, praise the sun [T]/

4 years ago

Already had SQUAD and won't gamble so:

Your subscription is currently scheduled to be unpaused on September 6, 2019. If you remain paused, you will not receive content for the September 2019 Humble Monthly (Slay the Spire and Squad). If you'd like to unpause it sooner, you can do so at any time to ensure you'll get next month's games and resume your 10% store discount.

With that -- one year of pause back to back while having paid month left.

4 years ago

Wow a full year of pause? I don't think I've bought one since... last Nov? Maybe Dec? Not sure, been a while though. I would have went for last month, but I already had Kingdom Come. Kind of glad I did not buy though, I'd have been real disappointed with a bunch of platformers

4 years ago

Usually it's due to having some of reveals. And when there's multiple it's fairly easy to trade ones you miss.
If I bought myself, I'd always lose on value or have to find buyer - which is kinda pita and time consuming.

4 years ago

That's impressive, I guess that's because you have a big library too. :D
I want Slay the spire but I rather not get Squad tho, not my type of game. If not I'll just pause this month perhaps. Past couple of months been pretty good. I might had gotten this month straight had it not been an FPS as a reveal. I paid 12 months last Dec was thinking 6-7 bundles a yr so it'll take 2yrs but it seems I'm running close to more than 6 bundles a yr. Already gotten 6 bundles this yr. :D Pretty good yr for reveals for me, Cant say much for the unreveals tho. Hahaha XD
Have a good weekend ahead~

4 years ago

1 year subscrition since Xmas, only 1-2 games good enough for me since january.... yeah

4 years ago

Your subscription will last forever that's a good thing.

4 years ago

Same thing for me. I did that year thing for 99 and I did do a few so I think I am good till feb or maybe March now but I am still indifferent if I will get this one, but maybe Iโ€™d hand of fate is really popular I could always trade it if I personally donโ€™t want it. But not sure if I want squad at all, I never tried it during the free weekends so no idea how it runs. I always had issues with UE4 engine games.

4 years ago

yep same boat , slay the spire is great but i already have it and squad its not my cup of tea.

4 years ago

lol I don't pause subscription cause i always hope unlocks will be good. but no... got a lot of game not redeemed and not enough good for have a good games offer .

4 years ago

i will pause since i already own Slay and squad is not for me

4 years ago

Ugh....

4 years ago

So um, I dunno how these coupons are intended to work, but this $5 coupon only gives $4 off for me... On anything.

4 years ago

Already have Squad, and it isn't that good of a game imho. And Slay The Spire looks boring. I guess skipety skip this month.

4 years ago

I've had Squad on my wishlist for ages and Slay the Spire always seemed interesting - so they got me again after the August one. :)

4 years ago

Got a 3$ off offer in email from HB with the subject of "Here's $3 off Monthly! Get Squad and Slay the Spire now"
Just in case someone else got it too and would be a tipping point for a purchase.

4 years ago

I also get it (ex humble subs :D)

4 years ago

Thank you, I was waiting for a discount (got the email too). The previous September monthlies were the best and was unsure if to get this for Slay the Spire or not.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

If you want Slay the Spire, likely your best chance either by buying the bundle and selling the remainig (as I heard Squad is pretty sought-after) or buying StP from a split - got mine from an early one for 4โ‚ฌ. Maybe a bit overpaid, but still a great price for the game :)

4 years ago

what do you do to get that ? pause and wait ??

4 years ago

I've been getting these offers fairly regularly since I accidentally unsubscribed earlier this year. It's not every month, so I suspect it depends on how well the bundle is selling. No idea if you can get the discount by pausing, sorry!

4 years ago

I've been unsubscribed for the second? month

4 years ago

very tempting, i mostly like the small indie games from each bundle

4 years ago

Thanks for the hint. I've checked my mail and seems I got that coupon as well.

The coupon is already in your account and will be applied when you checkout. Coupon expires 9/6/2019 at 10am PT.

Guess that means there's no way that I could use this coupon for the October bundle instead - even if I act quickly on Sept 6 - right? I really don't want Squad or Slay the Spire and I have a very bad experience with the reveals in the last two bundles, so I really don't want to gamble yet again so soon.

4 years ago

Yes, they do these month specific :/

4 years ago

StS looks mildly interesting, but it's gonna be free on Epic sooner or later so why bother

4 years ago

hi, if anyone would know - does this mean what i think it mean a or b?

a) the current hb monthly is paid, and also the next one (october) or
b) is it referring to the current (september) one as the next one aka only (september) one is paid?

would show when scrolling all the way down on: "manage subscription"
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/subscriber

View attached image.
4 years ago

The autocharge dates are: 30 Aug (for the September bundle which will be released on 06 Sept) and 27 Sept (for the October bundle which will be released on 04 Oct). These bundles are already paid. So basically the answer to your question is a)
But just to be sure, you could also check your payment history, count the months you already paid for and substract that from your subscription plan.

If you want to continue the subscription and get the November bundle too, you will need to resubscribe before 01 November actually, not 25 October, which is just the autocharge date for the November bundle.

4 years ago

Thanks for checking on my behalf, much appreciated! :-) Yup looks like a) sept+oct

4 years ago

I might be wrong as I'm a month-to-month customer, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean that September and October Monthlies are paid. It means that two more Monthlies are paid, but you still can choose which Monthlies you want, pause a few months and extand your subcription.

If you don't do anything, September Monthly will be paid next week (August 30) and October Monthly will be paid September 27. Then at the next billing date, October 25, you won't have "credit" anymore, your subscription will end and you won't get the November Monthly unless you buy it through a new subcription from October 25 to November the 1st.

But if you don't like Squad/Slay the Spire, you can pause for a month (do it before August 30), and the info on your picture will become "Subscriber perks : Inactive" (meaning you won't have access to Humble Trove and 10/20% off on the Humble Store until you buy another Monthly), "Resubscribe before : November 29", "Monthly credits : Your next month has already been paid!".

4 years ago*

Subbed for the current month + had an old hb account where it also offered to re-sub for 9$ so i had the "brilliant" idea to buy a sub with that account and add to the same account via gifting. Was confused after i did that as it re-send a mail i already received a day ago. I'm now quite certain good since i already paid the initial sub for the current September and "added another 1 month sub via gifting". Thank you as well for your checking.

Joined August 23, 2019
in Billing Info: "Unsubscribed (1 months remaining in plan)"
Button to: "Pause a Month - makes sense for new subscribers with a 2nd month i guess

4 years ago*

Still hoping in a discount coupon for me too until the end!

Happy cake day sensualshakti! And thanks for all the fish!

4 years ago

Thanks! ๐ŸŽ‚

4 years ago

Looks like there will never be any more early reveals thanks for IGN

4 years ago

What do you mean?

4 years ago

There used to be, very often, early reveals on the monthly. As an extra. Haven't been one in a few months now.

I blame IGN since they own HB now.

4 years ago

Maybe that's because the monthlies are selling well enough, they don't feel the need to entice people with more reveals?

4 years ago

This is exactly correct. The lack of early reveals means that the bundles are selling and they chose early unlocks that appeal to people.

HB wants to restructure things with the monthly already and if the HB monthly isn't producing good enough sales consistently they will change model and I really don't think the majority will like what it shifts to.

4 years ago*

I really don't think the majority will like what it shifts to

What do you mean by that? What do you think HB would do if that happens... just cancel the monthlies or something else?

4 years ago

If the current structure of the HB monthly doesn't put up the numbers I believe they will restructure the HB monthly. As to what they would change it to you could look at the polls that were sent out to HB monthly customers asking them about different choices for the monthly and if they would buy it. I believe it would be restructured to less games for about the same price but you get to pick which games you wanted out of a select lot of games.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Ultimately I think the HB monthly gives great value for $12. Even if I don't like all the games I feel like I've gotten $12 worth. I'm hoping that it continues to do well and we don't see more early reveals.

4 years ago

I totally agree, even on the month where I activated only half the game and gifted the rest, I still feel like it was good value. There's always been some great choices.

4 years ago

Sadly they can not reveal any good game, that's why they push those 3$ off coupons to our face instead.

4 years ago

I had that only once. And that was last year. I wonder how regularly people get those...

4 years ago

I don't know

View attached image.
4 years ago

Wow. O_o I was not expecting that.

4 years ago

Those extra reveals actually started after IGN took over, just saying...

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

There has been one in april, just 5 months ago..

4 years ago

June too

4 years ago

Sure, why not. I blame IGN for everything. Like climate change. Just because it doesn't make sense - doesn't mean I can't do it! ;)

4 years ago

I blame IGN of EPIC's existence and because EPIC likes exclusivities I can't play BloodBorn on PC :V.

4 years ago

But it makes perfect sense for an evil corporation to try to warm the climate by heating up gamers! The more they rage the more CO2 they also vent out.

4 years ago

I knew people that wasn't happy about the early reveals and blamed IGN for that. Didn't know people will be complaining about the lack of it.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Why would you complain about knowing better what to get for your money in advance? Especially if what's up on offer so far is dissapointing?

4 years ago

The fact there aren't early reveals is a good thing...

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/0oo2TZP

4 years ago*

"Tomorrow is auto charge day" bump

4 years ago

Thanks for the reminder. Just paused since I already have Slay the Spire, and don't want Squad.

4 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up ;) With that amazing weather lately and summer stuff going on I almost forgot I still have a couple month left on my subsciption and Slay the Spire doesn't seem like my cup of tea.

4 years ago

Does anyone know if the 20% discount on the Humble Store for the monthly subscribers is effective for the Bandai Namco BYOB? Thanks

4 years ago

It does. Effectively making the maximum discount of 85% to 88%.

4 years ago

Thank you very much!

4 years ago

I cancelled my sub, cause I am not interested in Squad and Slay the Spire wasn't enough to keep me onboard!

But then The Bandai Namco BYOB surfaced and they put Darkest Dungeon and Grim Dawn on sale!

Evil Humble lured me back in! :steamfacepalm:

But.....I just stayed subscribed for 5 minutes and then paused my subscription!
Besides I don't have money left for the Monthly now ROFL
Hope I can get Slay the Spire through bundle split later.

But am very happy with:
Darkest Dungeon
Grim Dawn
11-11 Memories Retold
Get Even
Impact Winter
Ni no Kuno II: Revenant Kingdom
Tales of Symphonia

And those 7 I got for โ‚ฌ29,09!
WOW!

And......that was my gaming budget for 2 months! xD

4 years ago

Surely if you resubscribed (even if it was just for 5 minutes) that means you've now paid for the September bundle? Unless I misunderstood something :)

4 years ago

Nope, haven't paid for September, autocharge is still a few hours away (I think)

If you cancel or pause before autocharge, you won't pay for that month

4 years ago

Ah right. I thought the auto-charge had already happened. I guess you were just in time :) Enjoy your new games!

4 years ago

ROFL!

So true, but they didn't keep me onboard!
Guess I gave them quite the headache with my cancelling/resubscribing/pausing etc.... and to boot: profiting from all the benefits! xD

4 years ago

That's an awesome value and some great games in there. I'm really tempted to spend my gaming budget on The Bandai Namco BYOB this month too. With the extra 20% for monthly subscriber it's really a great sale. Since you pause did you also get the coupon for sepending money in the sale?

4 years ago

Yes I did get the coupon, it's a coupon for $3 valid till November 1st!

And I couldn't agree more BYOB is great value, can stil not believe at what price I got those games: it was a steal! xD

4 years ago

I assume the autocharge date has passed. What happens if I activate my subscription? do I get charged immediately?

4 years ago

I think regardless of you're paused or activating a new one (that requires to buy the next, and only acts as a subscription afterwards) you will get the closest bundle - in case September's.

4 years ago

I am pretty sure you have to pay straight up in this last week.
Pretty sure, but not entirely.

So....if you don't actually want the bundle and just the benefits from a sub (like I did yesterday) , I think that won't work anymore.
If you actually want the bundle, there is no harm; but Humble will want money straight away.

4 years ago

yeah. I have no interest in the bundle since i already have slay the spire.

4 years ago

Too bad you are too late!

I tried it yesterday with really all my fingers crossed, since I didn't know how far off auto charge was, I consider myself lucky!

I do have an interest in Slay the Spire, but zero interest in Squad!
I figured it was better to skip this bundle.
I hope I can get Slay the Spire through bundle split next week.

4 years ago

Yes, last week will confirm the subscription after autocharge happened.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.