October 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ October 26th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† November 2nd 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Ring of Pain - gift link notification

Tools Up!

• Belarus, Russia excluded from activation

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Katana ZERO 98% of 35778 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/460950 W M 0 $14.99
Amnesia: Rebirth 77% of 4877 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/999220 W L 0 $29.99
John Wick Hex 69% of 140 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1405790 W M 0 $19.99
112 Operator 87% of 2333 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/793460 W M 0 $24.99
Guts and Glory 81% of 1409 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/537340 W M L 6 $14.99
Ring of Pain 92% of 1836 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/998740 W M 0 $19.99
GARAGE: Bad Trip 74% of 247 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/878580 W M 2 $14.99
The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia 86% of 566 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/940680 W M 2 $14.99
Tools Up! 77% of 495 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1004490 W 0 $19.99
Hiveswap Friendsim 94% of 1025 - - 1.95 CV app/833040 W M L 0 $12.99
Black Future '88 76% of 368 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/751820 W 0 $19.99
Syberia 3 49% of 1897 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/464340 W M 8 $29.99

โ˜  - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $237.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: The Groundz

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this lineup a trick ๐ŸŽญ or a treat ๐Ÿญ?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Oooof, this is a pretty bad month but Iโ€™ll still keep my subscription going otherwise the regrets will haunt ๐Ÿ‘ป me even in the afterlife โ˜ ๏ธ.
[New subscription] This time IGN managed to put the right ingredients in the cauldron โšฑ๏ธ of this bundle. I am bewitched! ๐Ÿฆ‰
[Maybe subscribe] Not all the featured games are interesting for me, but overall I still wouldnโ€™t call this a bad ๐Ÿฆ‡ lineup. I need my crystal ball ๐Ÿ”ฎ to help me decide.
[Pause] I donโ€™t see anything Spooktacular โšก among these titles.
[Cancelling / will not buy] None of the last months appealed to me ๐Ÿ–ค, therefore I think itโ€™s time to pull the plug completely โšฐ๏ธ.

Question, for the first 3 months for 6 usd can I cancel after the first month?

2 years ago

Yeah, you will just lose the offer for the remaining months and go back to whatever you were paying before.

2 years ago

ehh im waiting last seconds, maybe there will be any leak, or they will put choice background earlier by any mistake

3moi/6$ is good price anyway, but looking at these rebundles now, could be worse later...

2 years ago

Did you still grab this month or unpaused?

2 years ago

im waiting, paused, but have coupon

2 years ago

Oh, boy. Bit the bullet on the $6 for 3 months deal. Oh boy. I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?

2 years ago

$18 for 36 games.

$.50 per.. humble choice has been pretty shit this year I still think you'll find something worthwhile. Hopefully. Lol

2 years ago

.50 is price I will pay for any trash in bundle... So I'm fine with the deal.

2 years ago

If they don't give your repeats from other bundles. Here I did have 3 from Fanatical bundles.

2 years ago

I can tell you I literally didn't activate a single game from this month's choice. So I hope you're right. lmao

2 years ago

Same here...We will see tomorrow. Still had a good time with Katana Zero, too bad it was so short.

2 years ago

You don't have to sit out 3 months if you don't want to.

2 years ago

Anyone else is having error while using the coupon for 3 months at 6$ each?
I think it's because I've already paused at the beginning of the month, and now I have a payment error. I've contacted the support but not received answer in a couple of days yet.

2 years ago

...it worked fine for me. Paused on 1st day, got coupon on last Friday, used it on Saturday, no problem at all.

2 years ago

In the end the ticket was kindly solved by the support team :)
If anyone else has the same kind of problem i followed the suggested link

2 years ago

They should really hate me. They never sent me any 6$ coupon. I'm glad there are Steam Goup Buys and Bundle Splits.

2 years ago

+1
no idea why

2 years ago

They only send them to people who paused, so be sure to pause the moment the next choice is revealed if you want to get a coupon like that.
In case you paused, but didn't get it anyways... I suppose there isn't anything else to do except hope that you will get it the next time.

2 years ago

Well shouldn't have waited for the last day to avail the $6 offer. I tried to avail it and kept getting the payment error. I tried adding another payment option, but kept receiving the same error. Tried changing the default card, remove one of the existing cards and re-adding the card (as suggestion on their own support article), and whatnot. All failed. By the time I came across a possibly working solution (https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/1pipJ1X), it seems like my account got flagged for changing card info too frequently I guess. Now I cannot add a new credit card, nor is the payment going through for the default card which is still showing up in their system.

Seems like would have to let this offer slip :(

2 years ago

bought for 6โ‚ฌ/3mo, will see if they trapped me or give me a good games...

2 years ago

6USD is so cheap that if only 1 of 12 is decent, it is worth it. And even if all 12 games are crap, we can still give them away for Points. It's a win win, so don't complain.

2 years ago

i wouldn't complain if they gave me the $6 offer i have to pay ยฃ15.99

2 years ago

Does Humble no longer provide a countdown on their site for their Choice bundles?

Choice bundle is no longer listed on the Bundles or [Games] pages, nor does the home page's Choice banner or the Choice subscription page.

I kinda miss seeing that HH:MM:SS countdown timer to 1pm Eastern/10am Pacific on the (first Tuesday) day of a new Choice bundle.

Of all things, I figured that Humble would want FOMO marketing of their Choice bundle on their site.

2 years ago

The whole Humble redesign is a mess. Even the presentation of the monthly game is bad.

2 years ago

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/adrenaline-rush-bundle

So we only need 404 page to see it...

2 years ago

Wow, nice find - I guess they haven't updated their 404 page to be consistent with their slightly updated newer layout.

2 years ago

Thank you Ekaros. Bookmarking that!

2 years ago

Interesting. Maybe they're slowly retiring this product. I, for one, would be relieved, because I find it hard to unsubscribe, but I haven't enjoyed it for quite some time now.

2 years ago

I can understand that if you have been pausing often.

For me, I buy a Choice bundle every 2-3 months depending on how many games in them are of interest me.

So its quality (read: # of games I want from Choice) in my eyes has been slipping, but they still appeal to me more often than most other bundle sites, though Fanatical has been competitive for me. So it would be a loss for me if Choice was no more and nothing took its place.

2 years ago

Well I only paused once since the beginning, when I was completely disgruntled by the content and I actually bought everything I didn't have for a few dollars second-hand. It's not that I don't see a value, it's that I used to be excited when it dropped and now I don't even remember about it until I see a slew of giveaways on SG, then I log in, activate the keys and that's it. Had I not been subscribed, I would still buy some of the bundles but many are just meh for the price.

BTW this month is pretty good for me, thee wishlisted (including one I promised my son for birthday ;-) and no repeats.

2 years ago

The reveal of Novembers Choice is now live on Twitch.

2 years ago

Where lol

2 years ago

https://www.twitch.tv/humble

Sorry, forgot to add the link. :(

2 years ago*

I guess they will reveal it in 1:30 hour lol there is no point to look at it if it is the case...

EDIT:Nvm apparently it is in just 30 minutes according to the humble timer.

2 years ago

They start now. ;)

2 years ago

Yap thank you :3. Not feeling the first game but let's hope a good surprise will follow.

2 years ago

The first game I saw them mention is Due Process
Second is Project Wingman - note that it's a Humble Games published game, so no other Humble published games will find their place
Third, and the first headliner, is House Flipper
Fourth is BPM: Bullets Per Minute looks cool actually
Fifth is Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
Sixth is Wingspan, great board game
Seventh is Wrath: Aeon of Ruin Too bad it's not Ultrakill :<
Eight is Timelie a time travel puzzle game, looks pretty amazing tbh
Ninth is Mobius Front '83 a Zachtronics game but not one of those ones
Tenth and last SimpleRockets 2

I enjoy the fact that there are 2 games less, it feels like every single one of these games is meaningful

2 years ago*

Project Wingman is the second.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

BPM

2 years ago

Yesss I really wanted BPM but I was waiting since it looked really bundle-able. Thanks for your list!
Edit: oh, turnip boy! That makes 2 in my wl.

2 years ago

Turnip Boy commitsTax Evasion

2 years ago

that's pretty decent actually
edit: turnip boy too? this is looking to be one of the best bundles in ages

2 years ago

The November/December bundles are always notably better

2 years ago

Thanks for your list!

2 years ago

Wingspan

2 years ago

Unpausing first time in 3 months for this.

2 years ago

Wrath

2 years ago

cool, really wanted that game

2 years ago

Timelie

2 years ago

Mรถbius Front '83

2 years ago

Simple Rockets 2

2 years ago

Third House Flipper

2 years ago

10? Really... Still could be worse...

2 years ago

Ten good ones > twelve average ones

2 years ago

Now if we only had ten good ones...

2 years ago

These ones are absolutely good, yes

2 years ago

This isn't any better than the usual 12 ones so this is honestly pretty bad. Like it's still worth it with discounts but I don't think I'll ever subscribe again at "full" price if 10 games is all we have from now on.

2 years ago

We'll have to agree to disagree, as this month strikes me as far better than any other one this year. Like, any game here beats Guts & Glory or Syberia 3 xD

2 years ago

Its a pretty solid bundle in my eyes.

2 years ago

I did the "3 months for $6 each" thing starting last month...

The main humble page shows the choices, but it wants me to "confirm" spending $6 this month... I thought Humble automatically charged me until I cancelled? Does it not charge until you verify you want to actually pick the games each month?

2 years ago

That's right, Humble will charge you automatically on Nov 30 (one week before the December bundle) unless you pause or cancel. However, if you want to unlock/activate your games right now you can also pay early manually. In any case you cannot pick your games before you paid for the bundle :-)

2 years ago

click on any one of the games, a popup should appear about the price, it'll ask you to confirm before revealing the games. You should also be able to find the coupon under coupons.

2 years ago

A doubt, the coupon of 6 dollars for 3 months as it is obtained, I do not see it anywhere.

2 years ago

It dropped last month for certain accounts only and expired before the start of this month's bundle. If you have an active subscription and haven't paused lately its likely that you didn't get it, although there were cases like that in which it dropped. The logic behind the drops is unknown.

2 years ago

Grateful for the response, in my case I did not get any offer, I sent him a friend request, it is always good to have people like you :)

2 years ago

Thank you for the friend request, but at the moment I am trying to add people only when it's strictly necessary, because as it is, my friends activity page has been inoperable for years. I periodically clean my friends list but even so, most of the people on my friends list are people who I interact with on a regular basis for trades, giveaways, group management etc so I can't really decrease the size substantially (it's annoying to have to re-add them every few days / weeks).
But keep in mind, my profile comments will always be public, and I'm just one message away. If you need to reach me, you can do so by posting a comment on my profile, or find me through one of the group chats of the several groups I manage.

2 years ago

my friends activity page has been inoperable for years

It shouldn't be too hard to hide the activity of folks you only added for other purposes, though.

2 years ago

Confirming - I was paused and I got the offer for Classic. It was the first time I've seen this version of it. I didn't want last month's bundle at any price, so I let it pass.

2 years ago

12 bucks for one year or actually classic status?

Based on current trends I wouldn't pay 12 but classic is nice for pausing purposes.

2 years ago

The offer was for Classic, for three months, at $6 per month, but no pausing for that period. It had to be used the day before the last bundle was done, and I didn't want the last bundle for $12 or for $6 either.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.