October 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ October 26th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† November 2nd 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Ring of Pain - gift link notification

Tools Up!

• Belarus, Russia excluded from activation

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Katana ZERO 98% of 35778 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/460950 W M 0 $14.99
Amnesia: Rebirth 77% of 4877 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/999220 W L 0 $29.99
John Wick Hex 69% of 140 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1405790 W M 0 $19.99
112 Operator 87% of 2333 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/793460 W M 0 $24.99
Guts and Glory 81% of 1409 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/537340 W M L 6 $14.99
Ring of Pain 92% of 1836 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/998740 W M 0 $19.99
GARAGE: Bad Trip 74% of 247 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/878580 W M 2 $14.99
The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia 86% of 566 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/940680 W M 2 $14.99
Tools Up! 77% of 495 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1004490 W 0 $19.99
Hiveswap Friendsim 94% of 1025 - - 1.95 CV app/833040 W M L 0 $12.99
Black Future '88 76% of 368 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/751820 W 0 $19.99
Syberia 3 49% of 1897 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/464340 W M 8 $29.99

โ˜  - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $237.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: The Groundz

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this lineup a trick ๐ŸŽญ or a treat ๐Ÿญ?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Oooof, this is a pretty bad month but Iโ€™ll still keep my subscription going otherwise the regrets will haunt ๐Ÿ‘ป me even in the afterlife โ˜ ๏ธ.
[New subscription] This time IGN managed to put the right ingredients in the cauldron โšฑ๏ธ of this bundle. I am bewitched! ๐Ÿฆ‰
[Maybe subscribe] Not all the featured games are interesting for me, but overall I still wouldnโ€™t call this a bad ๐Ÿฆ‡ lineup. I need my crystal ball ๐Ÿ”ฎ to help me decide.
[Pause] I donโ€™t see anything Spooktacular โšก among these titles.
[Cancelling / will not buy] None of the last months appealed to me ๐Ÿ–ค, therefore I think itโ€™s time to pull the plug completely โšฐ๏ธ.

I thought it's Fanatical Bundle for a sec. :O

2 years ago

they would have most same games but for a better price (at least for me anyway)

2 years ago

Looking at this bundle made me almost gag, not one game over $29.99โ€ฆโ€ฆ??????

2 years ago

This year this is my 7th pause... and the only reason why I am not getting rid of it completely is that I am on Classic Plan :D But damn... From 12 games there are like 2 which interest me, and one of them I already have... :/

2 years ago

strangely, I've never been offered a discount to not pause

2 years ago

If you are on a classic prepaid plan, we are all getting shafted, the discount are not aimed at us. And this will be the downfall of choice, giving the middle finger to loyal payers all the time, and giving bribes like rain to others. No advantage any more to pay more and get less.

2 years ago

I know exactly how you feel and I'm getting more and more pissed at Humble about it.
I suppose I could just end my classic plan but the problem is considering the quality of their recent bundles it will take me ~ 3 years to spend my remaining 6 tokens.

Haven't bought any of their regular bundles neither for almost a year except the recent Hitman bundle.

2 years ago

If you really want to end classic plan use your tokens every month and sell them for PayPal, you are not losing anything that way.

2 years ago

While I have kept my Humble keys strictly to myself over the last few years I did use a lot of keys from them for giveaways here on SG like 4 - 5 years ago so I'm slightly worried if I did that I'd be labeled a commercial trader. And while I live in the EU and thus could claim their TOS are illegal it's just not worth the hassle to get into a legal dick-measuring contest with them ๐Ÿ˜…

Also my subscription accidently renewed so I paid full price for a yearly sub.
So people would just go "You got those game for 6$ and now you're trying to scam me. Hurr Durr Durr."

2 years ago

Nah, people are buying them for more than a full price of the bundle, so that's why I said that you don't lose anything. You just don't trade giftlinks and you are fine, all problems with Humble shitty support are due to them. I really wish that they disable that option already since they're making such a big fuss about it.

2 years ago

Thatโ€™s what kept me going the past few months, but now the resellers donโ€™t want to pay enough for me to bother with it

2 years ago

You should be able to refund the new yearly sub if you explain to support you forgot to cancel/pause it, as long as you didnt use any of "it", which I assume you didn't given you still had tokens from the previous sub :)

2 years ago

Naw, those remaining 6 tokens are from the new sub which accidently got renewed. I got autocharged for another year because I forgot my old plan was about to end ๐Ÿ˜‰

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Another pause (my 4th since renewing, think only one month had games I liked) at this rate Iโ€™ll have my year sub till next year, only reason I renewed it was to stay on the classic plan which for 12 a month is not so bad. So if they only have like 4 good bundles a year I could get bye also a year if I pause all the bad ones.

But I almost think with how bad it has gotten I may just not renew again when my year is up.

2 years ago

everybody shits on the bundle, but TBH I was super happy with it. Wanted Katana Zero, John Wick, Textorcist and Black Future 88; Ring of Pain looks really good; and Amnesia/Syberia might be shit, but still getting them just to finish out their respective series in my library.

2 years ago

People shits on it due to being full of rebundles. It matters not much to those that don't own all of those games.

2 years ago

Only 2 games from this Choice I own.
Another nice enough month for me.

2 years ago

I suppose Katana ZERO doesn't look half bad (it actually looks pretty cool) but with Syberia 3 Incomplete Edition (I don't really care that much about Desura), one game about a webcomic I don't read and one game I objectively consider shovelware (Guts and Glory) this has to be another pause.

๐Ÿ™„

2 years ago

I objectively consider

That's not how things work :D

2 years ago

๐Ÿ˜…

Yeah, I had a feeling honestly or sincerely would have been a better choice of words but it just felt a little bit off. But still... I have a feeling my subjective opinion about this game is what most people would think about it if they had ever heard about it.

I mean... Come on! It looks like a poor man's Goat Simulator and even that feels like it's doing the game too much honor.

Curse you Adam for realizing my mistake! ๐Ÿ˜‹
shakes fist

2 years ago

Also I obviously ment Denuvo Anti-Tamper tool and not Desura, the long dead and forgotten shovelware distributor ๐Ÿ˜…

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

don't forget a game based on a movie series most have not seen

2 years ago

You mean The Textorcist?
Idk. For me that's the sort of game that doesn't influence my decision either way.
It's not something I'd buy a bundle for but on the other hand the pixel art looks kind of nice and I've never played a typing game yet.

2 years ago

It's John Wick Hex. The Textorcist is just filler that has been free on EGS last year.

2 years ago

Ohh right ๐Ÿ˜… After part 2 & 3 my mind apparently deleted the whole franchise.
First one was pretty decent though.

2 years ago

Desura? What year is it? 2014?

2 years ago

I'm kind of interested in Amnesia since I like Frictional's games, but I also just don't really care. Pretty sure all of these would go unplayed for ages.
Humble is really helping my backlog these days.

2 years ago

I was talking to myself, that i will not pause another month for sure, that even average Choice will be enough, but this is bellow average big time. So no thanks. Instant pause.

2 years ago

This is so blatantly bad I'm half convinced they're testing how many of us actually pay attention to what they sell us. I'd love to see the numbers on this one and how quickly they see ~80% of people pausing.

2 years ago

Wow. From Codww2, shadow of tomb raider, dark souls 3, metro exodusโ€ฆ to these?

2 years ago

I think this is the least appealing Choice/Monthly bundle I've ever seen. Below-average titles without any standouts to make up for it. Easy pass for me.

2 years ago

Hmmm, the only one I wanted at first glance was Textorcist (yeah, don't judge^^). Maybe 112 Operator and Ring of Pain. With Amnesia... at the moment I don't have the nerves for horror games, I don't know. I'll probably wait till autosubscription to decide though. And have a closer look at some of the others.

2 years ago

Textorcist was free on EGS. In case you forgot what games you keep there (like me =))
HB sells free games. Bad trend =(

2 years ago

Man, is it just me or has the Humble Choice been trending down ... very very hard.
The next one better be amazing to make up for several months of garbage.

2 years ago

Man, this bundle is rough this month and I thought last month was bad. This was not a great month for PS+ either with the same gold game that came in last month's humble MK X, and Hell Let Loose. HLL may be fun but I played it on PC and just didn't feel it.

2 years ago

Yes this is new record - I have 4 games from other bundles & the rest of the games are not too great as well. Only game I really want is Amnesia: Rebirth, because I have played all previous titles from Frictional Games.

2 years ago

That's an easy skip. I'm on a streak right now... Let's see how long Humble is going to save me some money :)

2 years ago*

you mean save not safe

2 years ago

Updated ;)

2 years ago

Think I may have seen one worse months choice this year.. if so It wasn't by much. This is awful.

2 years ago

Looks like Hiveswap recently changed to a complete bundle (which is what the key in this bundle is for) rather than being a cheap purchase with a lot of cheap DLCs. Really glad I held off on buying the DLCs all the times they went on sale for 49 cents each because the complete-the-set didn't have a discount. At least I get some more value from this month.

2 years ago

Damn, this one is sort of weak, ngl. The only thing I'm interested in is Katana Zero.

2 years ago

Hmm, CV is fun here. So on what price is the bundle status based on the best deal 6? Or usual like 8, long offers of 12 or the full 20?

2 years ago

RIP bundle market. This whole Mumble-Jumble affair is now officially dead too.

2 years ago

F ?

I've never done this so just gimme that one ๐Ÿ˜‹

2 years ago

normally i dont comment about bundles, but WTF is this pile of tripe ?

2 years ago

My fastest pause ever.

2 years ago

if they offer me 6$ or less, maybe??!!?

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.