whitelist - 401 users.
wl giveaway - explained my name change (death in family made me want to, another misspelling of my name finally spurred it (again, no ill-will for that ccg)) - situation was only made fun of by those who gave enough of a shit to say something - quite impressive and depressing.
think i might be done here. no one's gonna give a shit about this post either. would say sorry (for cluttering the thread with another tantrum-driven-mass-deletion-goodbye thread) but i think i've done enough of that. am not doing this to make a scene, as i don't like or want the attention (despite me constantly having to self-bump threads) - recently buried my birthday gib in someone else's thread so - only post this so that when i delete my recently ended giveaways, maybe the winners will know wtf happened.
would go on a parting tirade but suffice to say (and i've actually said it before): self-congratulatory community that doesn't entirely deserve all of that praise.
to be sure, it is a good community for the most part and i am appreciative of the idea, (some of) the people and all of those who give (either gibs or words (if not empty)); have just had it proven that those i thought were special weren't as, which got me to say fuckitall.
think i had three winners of my wl giveaways add me as friends immediately after they ended - can be optimistic and think they saved me the effort but, considering everything, and the fact that iirc none of them said anything in the gibs, and that there would be no effort in adding them since have to send gifts from inventory anyway. smh.
just removed all my entries in gibs (7+ pages) - would remove everyone from my white and black lists but don't seem would be worth the time - did remove most SG related friends from Steam though.
later

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

farewell, sad to see another pleasant face disappear :/. well, good luck to you on any of your future endeavours, you certainly deserve it. peace.
maybe I'm too much of a cynic at heart, but you really shouldn't put that much emphasis on all the haters' gibberish, they don't deserve it.

7 years ago

Take care of yourself Tynon.
And yeah, I'll be calling you that forever. ;)

7 years ago

When you lose someone and such a vast void is created.. the whole world changes forever, your perspective, your options, your views, your choices..
Hope you find what you're looking for..

7 years ago

Damn, sad indeed. You do have some valid points in your post Tynon...
Farewell and good luck bro, in everything you do. You sure will be missed but don't worry too much about it.
I mean real life dealings are always much more important so perhaps it's time to focus even more on those. I know I must do at some point..
Take care..

7 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Hey tynon, sorry to hear that, didn't saw your ga's as I don't have access to steam rn and am not entering any atm, So I'm not really sure what happened there, but you shouldn't take people very seriously on the Internet (or that's what I think), also, happy birthday pal (a bit late, but still?) I hope everything turns out just fine for you.

7 years ago

Sad to see you go. Take good care of yourself dear Tynon.
Know if you ever decide to come back I will embrace you with a warm welcome back.
It's never easy to lose someone and it will never be. If you ever need a ear or a shoulder, know I'm near
I've been there a few times myself, the lost, pain, grief, anger, denial,.. Time softens it eventually, the memory and a small pain will always stay.
Big hug to you and thank you for being a part of my online life :3 and who knows one day our paths will cross again <3

7 years ago

Great.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

Have you heard of such a thing called sarcasm?

7 years ago

Eh, sure, I just find that it is quite hard to tell on the internet, that's why most people use an s to indicate it, but anyways, if that's the case, excuse my comment

7 years ago

I'm not in the mood. Sorry.

7 years ago

Don't worry

7 years ago

I'm very sorry to read that and see you go Tynon.

When you take time to recharge your proverbial batteries I really hope to see you back.

I keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I want to thank you for your many nice posts in my giveaway threads.

Please take care and have fair wind in your sails.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

7 years ago

I was trying to figure out how to word my sentences, but you summed it up perfectly.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

7 years ago

Well you blacklisted me so before you go, i apologize.

7 years ago

I'm confused.

But, I'm sorry for your loss. After losing my brother, I was on full-tilt "fuck it" mode for about two years. Take all the time you need.

7 years ago

Thoughts are with you, Tynan. Very sorry for your loss and I hope you find the comfort you're looking for. Stay safe.

7 years ago

Best wishes.

View attached image.
7 years ago

hope you get better 💜

i always thought your old name was tyrion from GoT 😊

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Shit man, real sorry bout how people reacted to the name change, I was going to say it was a nice way of respecting your loved one, but felt kinda fake when I was writing it. All the best dude,

7 years ago

Take care. Yes.

View attached image.
7 years ago

Sad to hear that. I wish you the best!

7 years ago

Ahhh that sucks to hear, I was a bit confused when I saw you had deleted me but I had no idea of the issues you've had on Steamgifts. I hope to see you return if you feel like it.

7 years ago

sry for the loss of your family memb, the dick(s) that made fun of your namechange, and to see you go. =(

7 years ago

I'm sorry to hear this, and would really hate to see you leave. I'm sure most people who know you feel the same, and it's much better to just ignore / blacklist the pricks. You know what, how about letting luck decide if you stay or leave? If you win this giveaway, it must be a sign that you should stay. Deal? Edit: You may still want to enter, even if the GA has ended...

7 years ago*

Sorry about that. If you don't feel welcome somewhere or somehow neglected then there comes a time to move. Maybe it's the others, maybe it's yourself but there's no point in enduring something.
May you find what you're looking for on your further journeys
Live long & prosper

7 years ago

Sorry to see you go Tynon, I wish you stayed, but if this makes you happy and take the negativity away from your life, then this is the right decision. I hope you decide to comeback at a later stage, we are loosing good people quite frequently these days and its really sad.

7 years ago

Tyson, noooo! j/k sorry, I had to do it! You know I've got nothing but <3 for you :)

Man, this is such a stressful time of year, and to see that you lost someone during the holiday time is really rough. I'm really sorry to hear that. I didn't see the convo in the WL thread since I filter out already owned games. But I just went back and checked it.

You've always been a very friendly face here and a positive influence on my SG experience and I'm sorry to see you go, but I want you to do what is best for you. This should be a fun place in my humble opinion and if it's not any fun for you right now then that's not going to help you get through all of life's other bullshit.

Thanks for your friendship & your generosity, and I wish you happiness and luck and hope to see you around again someday soon-ish and you are of course always invited and encouraged to drop in and say hi, and if there's anything I can help with don't hesitate to give me a holler :)

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.