Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition for 1,49 Euros

I don't know if was posted before or if can be purchased outside of Spain/Italy/Europe, etc...
The website works and it's trusty.
Redeemable on Steam.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

Party is over. Price went to its original.

Have a nice day ;)

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Paid with a verified paypal account, got the key in a couple of minutes, no problem at all.
95% damn that's a lot!

1 decade ago

lol :

1. A legible scan or photo of your ID card of your passport
  2. The completed verification form as photo or scan
  3. A picture of you together with your ID card or passport (your face and ID must be visible
    next to each other on the photo).

I have a verified Paypal...

1 decade ago

I have verified paypal. and am from europe. opened dispute, cant tolerate this kind of harrasement

1 decade ago

Wondering if I can buy it with a german paysafecard...

1 decade ago

bought it and got the key immediately. no problems at all with paypal payment.

1 decade ago

Well i have the base game (i've won in here ^^) ìt's worth it to upgrade to LE?

I'm asking because the LE only gives two dlc's and some cosmetic things.

1 decade ago

Holly molly! Thanks, bought one just in case :D I already have one, maybe I will gift it to my friend... =)

1 decade ago

Thank you.

1 decade ago

Even if you don't get the email with the key, the key is still visible in your account on the website.

Go to "Account" at the top, and select "I miei giochi", then choose "Download" on the small text on the right. The key is visible in there immediatly

I used Paypal.

1 decade ago

This is only the case if you don't get the "please verify" email asking for your @#&%*@#&^ passport.

1 decade ago

From Europa, Estonia and got the key within a minute. Activated nicely as well.

1 decade ago

Damn from Latvia here payed with a verified paypal and got that passport picture bull shit..

1 decade ago

Thanks for sharing. Bought from the UK. Put that as my country & paid with PayPal. Got my code in less than 1 minute. Activated fine. :)

1 decade ago

Working thx.

1 decade ago

Price is increase?

1 decade ago

Website seems too fishy imo, i paid using paypal with italian flag, 12 hours passed, still no key delivery...

Don't think any of the two emails i got through the night request me to verify anything, went to my account see if i could check the order it was "pending" and now "payment check".

Tried buying a copy with spanish flag using credit card and it doesn't proceed with the payment, also the italian price went to 75% off now.

1 decade ago

Figures, seems like the owners of the website or w/e are from germany, the ID request seems something normal for them to apply in cases like this to confirm if it's a scam or not from our part.

Either way i'm not sending them my personal info over a game, hell no. I understand they need to control payment processes, but this is too extreme, even for Germany.

I got an email under junk with a PDF file asking me to fill it in and send it back to them in order to complete my payment, i'll pass. Credit/Debit card is suppose to be a simple and fast method to pay things online, not boring like hell.

Given the prices there, sleeping dogs is bound to be bundled soon, i'm pretty sure of it.

1 decade ago

I faced similar situation as you. but till now, receive no email at all. not even at junk mail. this game store just totally crap. going to open dispute soon

1 decade ago

I would advise to dispute ASAP.

1 decade ago

Can anyone get it for me ? I will send money throu PP 1.5 Euros + fees. Dont think this is beg

1 decade ago

Trading isn't allowed either you know. Go to SteamTrades instead

1 decade ago

Price now €6.95

1 decade ago

spanish price is under 2€ still

1 decade ago

spanish site now up again at €24.95

1 decade ago

_<

1 decade ago

Well good to know there was a good deal but in a mindfuck whether a scam or not with people complaining and praising it.

1 decade ago

Has anybody actually sent the photos for verification? And has anybody got their money back paying with credit card?

1 decade ago

No and no.

So yeah scammed like a champ. The payment went through but they didn't deliver and want my personal info, those f*ckers!

1 decade ago

I think it's an automatic anti-fraud trigger, I bet you bought more than one key :D I tried the kindly dumb email to avoid the verification process, maybe they'll be nice...

1 decade ago

Indeed I tried to buy 2 keys (one for me and one for my brother), thing is I don't care that much about 3 euro, I just really want the game :P that's why I decided to try the kind email approach before asking for refund

1 decade ago

I tried too buy 1 key with cash from a verified Paypal account and they asked for Passport, etc.

1 decade ago

It has nothing to do with quantity and nothing to do with paypal verification or credit card. I bought 1 copy with verified pp on the same email I registered acc on their sire and still got that bullshit email. My guess is that they are discriminating based on country you live in.

1 decade ago

I figured this sort of, on the same email requesting for personal info they say something "to prevent frauds from certain countries" or something alike, i'm pretty sure it's IP flagged, some countries are flagged to have this system and some other's aren't.

Guess some portuguese idiot in the past tried to mess up with them or we have a bad backstory into online payments, people these days are pretty shamefull.

1 decade ago

Actually no i didn't, i tried it once with paypal yesterday under italian flag, went to sleep, woke up with no results (no keys, only one email confirming the payment and another asking me for personal identification) and tried directly with credit card option this morning under spanish flag, which never concluded the payment when i tried to finish it.

Stop jumping into stupid conclusions there.

1 decade ago

They could turn the anti-fraud on BEFORE charging money :)

1 decade ago

They have fixed the price now, it's 24.95 Euros for everyone =)

1 decade ago

The party is over lol.

1 decade ago

why da fuck i don't check the damn forums more often...

1 decade ago

I've bought 2 copies using paypal and received keys in two minutes. Activated one for me, and created a giveaway for second for those who missed the opportunity. it still has two more hours.

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/SgnAg/sleeping-dogs

1 decade ago

Thank you. I entered.

1 decade ago

got mine last night, received in 2 mins but didn't realise it went into my junk mail lol

1 decade ago

Did anyone actually got a response from the support email? I'm still waiting...

1 decade ago

Some have received refunds

1 decade ago

I opened a dispute on Paypal, but I can't to that with Skrill/Moneybookers (I tried to order the game again with my credit card). I'm sure Paypal will give my money back, but about the other order guess I'll have to wait to either receive my key or my money back...

Edit: Just got a refund for Paypal, 5 minutes after I filled a dispute. Now for the credit card order...

1 decade ago

Anyone that didn't receive key just open a dispute at paypal, you'll get your money back in 5 mins.
Don't bother sending mail to support, if I learned anything is that 5 mins is faster then days...

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by IrionDaRonin.